What's new

RPG [ Morning Star Rush / a Matures ] [ モニスタラッシュ / a Matures] Orc Kingdom -Monmusu Breeder King- / オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王 RE124179 RJ124179

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王

Cant get this damned game to install even after changing file names, it keeps stopping at the .htm file and I don't know what it's problem is. The file is there and properly named.

Help appreciated

Cabelim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was with the same installation problem, and I was able to fix it by renaming the files. Here is my url and htm files with the exe file of the game, renamed them all: xxx54.zippyshare.com/v/63902835/file.html (just replace the 'X's for 'W's), not know if it will work but worth a try :)

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I was with the same installation problem, and I was able to fix it by renaming the files. Here is my url and htm files with the exe file of the game, renamed them all: xxx54.zippyshare.com/v/63902835/file.html (just replace the 'X's for 'W's), not know if it will work but worth a try :)
Ah, many thanks, worked like a charm. +rep

Also, am I missing character portraits, or are some files named incorrectly? Some girls come up as big white boxes, or is that normal?

Last edited:

rfo002

Reputation score

can you reupload that file again sir?

cuz im still having trouble installing this game ._.

Last edited:

Cabelim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can you reupload that file again sir?

cuz im still having trouble installing this game ._.
Sure: xxx.sendspace.com/file/wyciww

likler

Lurker
Reputation score

Just checked - one does not need to get in castle or cleanup it to get rare MonGirl.
Speek with lady and totem, than make a run on hunting grounds.

Rep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

msrush.com/blog/
New patch ver1.0.8

msrush.com/blog/entry/blog-entry-20131212-0.html
Images of new castle and boss. "Coming soon."

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

msrush.com/blog/
New patch ver1.0.8

I noticed that our home castle gets boomed. WTF!:eek:

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

msrush.com/blog/
New patch ver1.0.8

Actually there is also a 1.09 patch out now

vkozyrev

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And to get chest for special monster girl in 2nd castle:
5) Inter the castle - there should be boss now - and exit.
6) Go to the merchant again and talk with him.
7) Talk with doll/assistant.
8) Go to 2nd castle, there now should be new chest: i.imgur.com/TMo4Sct.png
How does one advanced after 3rd castle is completed? I am trying everything but nothing happens...

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is more like a visual novel than a game, so if you're expecting a good game/gameplay: Stop, lol.

It has the bare minimum interactivity to be considered a game, pretty much everything is automated. The art is okay except for some anatomy mistakes (That ankle is so broken...), the animations are just the still image being jerked back and forth for the most part. The controls in the forest are about the stupidest thing I've ever seen. You have to manually place down arrows (like traps) to catch your character as he's walking over it to change his direction, because apparently just moving him with the keys or mouse was too easy. Next you have the jerking mouse back and forth to advance through the animations over and over again when you're capturing town girls, that's great for your wrist.

The entire gameplay can be seen in about 2 minutes, and then it repeats over and over and over again. I really don't see any redeeming quality to this "game". I'd say avoid this. It is certainly one of those "looks a lot better than it actually is" types of games. I'm not sure why somebody would even take the time to make something like this, it seems like so much work for very little/no enjoyment for the player. If it had the Visual Novel tag (since it's very dialogue heavy), it'd make more sense, but I don't think it does.

Last edited:

vkozyrev

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is more like a visual novel than a game, so if you're expecting a good game/gameplay: Stop, lol.

It has the bare minimum interactivity to be considered a game, pretty much everything is automated. The art is okay except for some anatomy mistakes (That ankle is so broken...), the animations are just the still image being jerked back and forth for the most part. The controls in the forest are about the stupidest thing I've ever seen. You have to manually place down arrows (like traps) to catch your character as he's walking over it to change his direction, because apparently just moving him with the keys or mouse was too easy. Next you have the jerking mouse back and forth to advance through the animations over and over again when you're capturing town girls, that's great for your wrist.

The entire gameplay can be seen in about 2 minutes, and then it repeats over and over and over again. I really don't see any redeeming quality to this "game". I'd say avoid this. It is certainly one of those "looks a lot better than it actually is" types of games. I'm not sure why somebody would even take the time to make something like this, it seems like so much work for very little/no enjoyment for the player. If it had the Visual Novel tag (since it's very dialogue heavy), it'd make more sense, but I don't think it does.
My understanding is that this game is developed by a single person. Is it correct?

Rep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is more like a visual novel than a game
Welcome to JRPG.
INext you have the jerking mouse back and forth to advance through the animations over and over again when you're capturing town girls, that's great for your wrist.
You can circle with mouse, or move up and down, or diagonally, or in eight's - as long as mouse moving, it's all you need.
How does one advanced after 3rd castle is completed? I am trying everything but nothing happens...
Game is incomplete. 3 castles is all we have for now.

Azazel666

Reputation score

Okay, if anybody has a moment, I've been going nuts trying to install this game. I get the st_menu to appear in Japanese, but the actual setup program isn't displaying Japanese text properly, so when I get to the point where it tries to parse the .htm files, the installation always fails. I've downloaded it multiple times, and all the files appear to be. I've tried it using AppLocal and with the System Locale as Japan, and it still refuses to work. I've got no problem installing/playing other Japanese-language games. Any thoughts that anybody could provide would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, if anybody has a moment, I've been going nuts trying to install this game. I get the st_menu to appear in Japanese, but the actual setup program isn't displaying Japanese text properly, so when I get to the point where it tries to parse the .htm files, the installation always fails. I've downloaded it multiple times, and all the files appear to be. I've tried it using AppLocal and with the System Locale as Japan, and it still refuses to work. I've got no problem installing/playing other Japanese-language games. Any thoughts that anybody could provide would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
I believe the solution to this is posted quite a few times in this thread. You need to rename some files to fix it. Or you can take it as a sign to avoid this game because it's not very good lol.

Azazel666

Reputation score

I believe the solution to this is posted quite a few times in this thread. You need to rename some files to fix it. Or you can take it as a sign to avoid this game because it's not very good lol.
Sorry for not clarifying this in my first post - the files all have the correct Japanese names. I tried both copy-pasting the proper names from the thread and using the fixed versions that somebody posted. I did take the time to read the thread before asking for help, though given that I'm a lurker/newb, I understand why you'd think otherwise.

Cabelim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Used AppLocale to extract the files? If you did this, I do not know what else to do :confused:

Azazel666

Reputation score

Finally figured out how to solve the problem. Somehow, my system must've gotten screwed up somewhere along the line - I had to switch it out of Japanese local (for non-unicode languages, that is,) then set system local back to Japanese. Perhaps a Windows update messed something up at some point? I dunno. Point is, it works now. Hopefully this'll help anybody having the same issue.

The odd part is that somehow, whatever the problem was, it was preventing AppLocale from working, too.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A new patch 1.0.10 was released, but it is mainly a bug fix/tweak one, it is not the awaited one with new content, that is 1.1.

Had me excited for a moment as 1.0.10 looked like 1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.