What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Moonblack] Rape Quest

Risax

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Rape Quest

What version of RPG maker do you need to play this game?
I currently have RPG maker XP.

Also what language is the game? English or Japanese?

IBox

Lurker
Reputation score

I think that would work cause that's what I have.
English

alex666p

Lurker
Reputation score

How can I make heroin horny? She don't want to wear naked closed and fuck with the man in the inn. She is saing that is not that kind of girl or she is heroin.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

How can I make heroin horny? She don't want to wear naked closed and fuck with the man in the inn. She is saing that is not that kind of girl or she is heroin.
center of town there are two butterflys goto them and press cx or z which ever it is and put in the number for horny and perverted

Cyaragos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't have RPG maker at all, this game seems to work just fine without it, it's just some exe-file needing to be run. The game is entirely in english.

joshharper

Lurker
Reputation score

I noticed another ending, i dont know if its as i lost to the zombie/tenticle monster 3 times or as i lost while naked, but he takes u as a pet and u have a different sex picture with the monster and get to see the heroin and the girl vivi covered in cum.

joshharper

Lurker
Reputation score

I also noticed if you talk to the other "cows" you get pictures of another girl being milked and if you talk to one of the 3cows (the ones next to each other with no fence) you get a picture of all 3 girls being milked.

joshharper

Lurker
Reputation score

If you go to the inn and pay to go to sleep you can molest yourself which gives another interesting picture

CopperTop47

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's the link for the new version

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

anyone got a update log for this? I'd like to know what changed before trying to DL it.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well... here's the thread.

And this is the changelog.
Changes:
- A new Quest: Save the princess
- A new City: Midgar with 2 new buildings
- A new dungeon: Orthanc
- A new neighbour has moved in Cornelia.
- Something else I might be forgetting.
You might not want to turn the princess in after you save her for this version though... you don't get anything out of it.

Last edited:

PinkNeko

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm little confuse on how to install it or how to check if I have the right version.
I picked the first link choice, none of the things seem to work. Like the z on the blue circle does nothing changing my horny level doesn't seem to help. And she slaps the guy at the INN.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You'll haveta be a little more descriptive. The first link choice should be it. There are two sexual parameters, horny, and perverted. While I'm not sure which influences which, they don't really require any real attention, you just need to get raped by the few monsters that don't trigger game overs. That or use the butterflies. Otherwise, the heroine is a prude, and we don't like that, do we?

PinkNeko

Lurker
Reputation score

I do I check my horny level (Gosh that sounds so wrong) and I dont get XP is that normal?
Yes went to the butterfly set my horny 6, then tried putting on nude didnt work. Then i tried 1, tried putting on nude didnt work. Then I set horny to 0 and still no luck.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If you entered the numbers in the single digits then it's no wonder :p. That's way too low to get anything, think bigger numbers, and you didn't really mention what you did with the perverted levels. Anyway, you don't really need to use the butterflies to get your sexual stats high enough to have sex with things yourself. Just lose to and get raped by the boss monster in the mansion twice and you should be good to go, at least, you'll be able to be naked. You can just use the butterflies if you're still not able to work as an animal in the farm.

PinkNeko

Lurker
Reputation score

If you entered the numbers in the single digits then it's no wonder :p. That's way too low to get anything, think bigger numbers, and you didn't really mention what you did with the perverted levels. Anyway, you don't really need to use the butterflies to get your sexual stats high enough to have sex with things yourself. Just lose to and get raped by the boss monster in the mansion twice and you should be good to go, at least, you'll be able to be naked. You can just use the butterflies if you're still not able to work as an animal in the farm.
How do you get pass the blue circle?

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There are vines you can climb just to the left of where the woman at the entrance is. Theres an item that breaks the circle. Read through the thread a bit, it's only two pages long. And you only need to be raped by that monster once to be able to get naked. But do get raped twice, different dialogue and whatnot plus getting your sexual levels up. And to quote on your earlier question, no, you don't level up in this game. The maker said he wanted it to be the gear alone that upgrades you. Quite an interesting idea. Now, go get yourself some raep.

Last edited:

lukaslunt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone help me. I'm going to my castle, but we must do what it did two days I turn around.

LV1

help me