RPG RPG Maker [Moonblack] Rape Quest

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Rape Quest

I didn't see much info on this game, what's it ero format?

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

gettin a 'could not find RGSS202E.dll' error. was that part of the rest of the extraction?
It might be, but it'd probably be easier to just google it since it comes with the RTP/RGSS/whatever-it's-called player package.

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

download 50 MB version it starts

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

I didn't see much info on this game, what's it ero format?
Basically text and non-original CG, i think he was lookin for an artist.

The images all have different female characters which makes the game kind of a patchwork, but the text its in english, it actually feel kinda weird for someone used to google/yahoo languages...

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

lmao check my prior msg i tryed uploading the 51mb file to mu but my pc crashed mid action so i'm uploading again now so i'll have it up shortly everyone:cool: with that

Dutchman

Reputation score

I don't think it's possible at such a early stage
Actually, you get the royal pass from the old guy in the town, whose dirty picture was stolen by the orcs. To get the picture back, you need to adventure around outside the orc camp until you encounter an orc slave on her own. When you beat her, she'll drop her slave collar. Wear the collar and the "naked" armor and they'll let you into the orc camp.

P.S. There is nothing (that I found) to do or see in the castle, but there is some (currently unusable) bondage equipment in the dungeon underneath the guard room.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

well how do u makeher wear the naked armour if she isn't horny

pervomano

Lurker
Reputation score

@ Dutchman, Ahh thank you, I found them and didn't know what it did. The hypnos drop pendulums, which stun ork slaves. Any any slave can drop the collar.

@demongod, I am not sure you can get her to be naked with being horny or perverted (probably perverted).

I was too horny to actually guess and check, considering I only gave myself 4 hours of sleep....so I sped through it.

IBox

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually, you get the royal pass from the old guy in the town, whose dirty picture was stolen by the orcs. To get the picture back, you need to adventure around outside the orc camp until you encounter an orc slave on her own. When you beat her, she'll drop her slave collar. Wear the collar and the "naked" armor and they'll let you into the orc camp.

P.S. There is nothing (that I found) to do or see in the castle, but there is some (currently unusable) bondage equipment in the dungeon underneath the guard room.
I see, thanks.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok I've read the entire thread. Where is the game? There were the update files, but what about the game itself?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This game is funnerific! I enjoy this game much much so! Yes.

Excuse my poor bad grammar there, but I'm joining in on the happy train of this.. Oh and here's the hongfire thread I got from the rpg maker thread on ulmf for Rape Quest

IBox

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok I've read the entire thread. Where is the game? There were the update files, but what about the game itself?
It's that 50+ MB download on

new Rape Quest Update, can't find another thread about rape quest so decided to start another one
Which is the first post, of this thread, not the hongfire one

Last edited:

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

It's that 50+ MB download on

Which is the first post, of this thread, not the hongfire one

uploaded one so far

two now for the last one cross me fingers and hope i ain't got to system restore again damn it hellmoo i hate it now it caused my system to shut down and no net capability sry for the rant

and finally last upload
edit sry my pc crashed again last night so had to bash it to unconsiousness i'll upload the other ones today
there

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Haveta admit, it's pretty well done, and the little achievement thing is a nice touch (but really, 1,000,000 times of prons may be a bit much, but that's my opinion) and even if pictures don't match at times, it's got the potential to be a very fun game. Hoping they either expand on the castle, or add a second town/more enemies.

Also, anyone else noticing the pile of names that are familiar? :p

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

concured lurker i agree on the extra town more boss battles in the mansion or make a boss battle in the actual castle itself