What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Moonblack] Rape Quest

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Rape Quest

I'm gonna assume English isn't your first language. What's the problem? You can't get into the castle? Or you don't know what to do after you've spoken to the king? Or what? If you can't get in, you just need to do the quest for the old man in the village. Get into the orc camp equipped with Naked and Orc Collar, and get the item inside back to the old man. If you don't know what to do after you've spoken to the king, just head to the tower on the other side of the mountain to the east of the orc camp.

lukaslunt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In fact I have access to the castle but the King said he is in Pace are and I know what to do, help me

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

After talking to the King, go outside to the World Map and walk to the right side of the map until you see a long tower.
Just walk in and go upstairs.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You... turn her in to the king or just take her with you to do anything <_<. This game is a work in progress so don't expect to do much afterwards.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Turn her into the king and you're done! :p And that's pretty much the end of the game at this point.

lukaslunt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok so for the moment we can not advance more? We can not level up?

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It was stated that there is no way to level up in this game, you'd simply become better with what you're equipped with.

lukaslunt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok so we have to wait on updating the game to get that avencée

Thank you Bye
You know a game of the same type?

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

yeah, about that game: where exactly can i get the latest version and is there a translation somewhere?
(i know this is the wrong thread to ask but can i please be forgiven this time?)

p.s. oh, and btw, whats the difference with Ring of Lust? i mean are those 2 games worth it if i cant read moonspeak?

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

If by that game you mean Violated heroines, there is a translation project going on here:

About the moonspeak part i suggest you get "AGTH" and "Translation aggregator" it works pretty good with all rpg maker games, if you understand google that is.

You can easily findthem using google, and there is a very extensive thread on how to use them on hongfire.

OP
startreknerd11011011
Reputation score

hey, is it only me, or is the rape scene for the ghosts in shinra's mansion broken?

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

v09. in like 2 weeks they will release the v10, maybe.

BerryPolter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I keep getting and error message, audio/se/decision1 not found when I pres new game.Any idea why that happens?
Tried the other version of the game, from the first page, last post that contains the links.
Now it doesn't start.

Last edited:

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Posted it earlier, amazing what people wouldn't read through a three page thread for :D. There actually isn't that much changed, Eva has an original character design along with some bug fixes. Oh, and a 'hidden' lesbian scene. I'll give you a clue, it doesn't involve the princess.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

seems like the latest version is 0.1 now (means 0.1.0 i guess :) )
has anyone found what are the changes this time?
same thread as in the post above me