What's new

Mitsuko X Space Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Mitsuko X Space Escape

well ive never seen a thread where a discussion deviated into whether or not hammering yourself in the dick is a good form of reinforcement. B.F. Skinner would be proud.

Hope for humanity: when searching the term "Skinner" on google image search, Seymour Skinner (from The Simpsons, and as opposed to B.F. Skinner, the notable psychologist) doesn't appear until 4 or 5 pages down.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ok seems that uriel made an update for the demo. Some of them are really cool, some need work/bugs but whateves, that's why he uploaded it to check out what needs fixing.

Pointing out stuff:

-the loading either is broken or maybe because of browsers.

-Seems that there's a new intro, interesting (yet since it's the beta some art isn't done yet) guess that's the intro stage so theres no 'how she woke up' according to uriels progress bar on his blog.

-the running is great animation with each weapon style

-enemies (the slime) seems like it got jacked up and took it's protein shake cause the motherfucker takes a lot of hits.

-somehow the hair of her if you enter a room with a elemental gun, makes the tips icon change her hair too

-wolf enemy once they do a climax animation on horny status makes her disappear and the game is unplayable anymore

-the game over menu seems to not have the cgs plus sometimes when i pressed title screen or retry it, the ending animation appeared and made me confused... i didn't even finished it.

-panting animation was extremely quick, like 0.5 seconds and the enemies attacked again. couldn't even see it.

-waterfalls seem nice touch for the stage and the ''enemy spawners''.. only that they should be a little more mechanical on the main hall part since its part of the ship i suppose?

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I haven't replicated any game breaking bugs except being able to climb up the green door into a black abyss in the tutorial stage below the slime. What I have ran into is that whenever Mitsuko gets raped by anything one of her gloves keeps switching colors. Oh and I haven't seen any game over CGs.

Last edited:

redx

Reputation score

i like the weapon change hair color feature so far. tons of bugs and slimes on bitch slapping supplements so you have to use the stun gun which i guess is much better then punching everything instead of using other tools given to you.
180 damage to wolves, 1 damage to horse after first kill. 180 damage also doesn't oneshot wolves.
weird slowdown.
saved deleted so i guess thats as far as a i go for awhile.

Last edited:

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

OK I must be stupid or something. In the demo(beta) is there a way you can hit the slime that is locked up in a room above the green door? From what I can tell green doors mean that I have to kill an enemy to open. How the fuck do I kill this slime? My jump attack hits it maybe 1/5 times. Is there a way to get around this that I have missed?

(Sorry for the rage, but this is just frustrating)

Rogdort

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yeah, the 30+ well timed slime clipping is unavoidable.
anyone else unable to upgrade defense/health?
beyond the small scenery updates and the intro, looks like little progress has been made... buncha game breaking bugs in this to boot

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1. Sometimes the controls that should open doors don't open them yet the game acts as if they have been opened, making it impossible to progress.
2. Can't upgrade defence and health.
3. Game tends to slow down a lot.
4. Sex animations seem to run way too fast.

D-D

Reputation score

Anyone know a good flashplayer to run this game? I started it on chrome and the camera is focused on the wrong place, making the player character to be in lower right corner instead of centerish.

Seems like if I try to run it on a web browser the camera is not in the right place.

EDIT: Ok I did a workaround by dragging the current .swf file onto an older version of Mitsuko X that runs by some flashplayer.exe. I have trouble finding the .exe file for flashplayers itself, search always gives me the games only.

Last edited:

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone know a good flashplayer to run this game? I started it on chrome and the camera is focused on the wrong place, making the player character to be in lower right corner instead of centerish.

Seems like if I try to run it on a web browser the camera is not in the right place.
Official is IMHO the best - - "Download the Flash Player projector" link is what you need

textbook703

Reputation score

1. The "fapping" screen when you run the game, while humorous, gets annoying pretty quickly. You should be able to skip through it (unless it's mandatory loading time, and the joke is just there to be a funny distraction).

2. The waterfalls look great.

3. The holes from which wolves spawn were a nice touch.

4. How do you access the gallery? I got the pink chips but the main menu doesn't have a gallery. The "gallery.swf" file doesn't work either, because you can't select the enemies.

Official is IMHO the best - - "Download the Flash Player projector" link is what you need
This should be on the front page or something. I was about to write a long post detailing like fifteen hundred bugs, but when I run the game using the projector, I literally experience zero of those bugs. Guess Firefox and Flash player don't get along very well (WHO WOULD HAVE FUCKING THOUGHT OHFAWIHA FUCKING GOD I HATE FLASH)

Last edited:

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

1. The "fapping" screen when you run the game, while humorous, gets annoying pretty quickly. You should be able to skip through it (unless it's mandatory loading time, and the joke is just there to be a funny distraction).

2. The waterfalls look great.

3. The holes from which wolves spawn were a nice touch.

4. How do you access the gallery? I got the pink chips but the main menu doesn't have a gallery. The "gallery.swf" file doesn't work either, because you can't select the enemies.
1. not only this, but there are few others annoying fade-ins/outs
2. & 3. agree - those holes are pretty good explanation on how the fuck are those wolves spawning in the middle of the steel corridor
4. in earlier version you had to finish "game" - don't remember on which difficulty, though - had save from earlier version and both gallery and new game + are already unlocked

About gallery - I have unlocked wolf, slime, horse and golem (boss, IIRC), but there are 3 new icons - are those enemies implemented or is it just placeholder?

This should be on the front page or something. I was about to write a long post detailing like fifteen hundred bugs, but when I run the game using the projector, I literally experience zero of those bugs. Guess Firefox and Flash player don't get along very well (WHO WOULD HAVE FUCKING THOUGHT OHFAWIHA FUCKING GOD I HATE FLASH)
Didn't played it that long, but there are small glitches even when using projector, but it's expected - Uriel did stated in blog that it was rushed, so not everything is ironed out. He also wrote that this version is not optimized for browser plug-ins - only for local, but he didn't made exe for this version (pretty much same effect as running swf in stand alone player a.k.a. projector).

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, this is one of the many things I've added to the game that have backfired lol Though for me is not that annoying since when I¿m working on it I can just hit play and go right to the title :p Thought the fade after selecting new game is starting to get me X.x

Guess Firefox and Flash player don't get along very well (WHO WOULD HAVE FUCKING THOUGHT OHFAWIHA FUCKING GOD I HATE FLASH)
Any browser for that matter. And yeah, that makes 2 of us that hate flash.

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

About gallery - I have unlocked wolf, slime, horse and golem (boss, IIRC), but there are 3 new icons - are those enemies implemented or is it just placeholder?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

'clear' the game on easy mode (that means you have to clear the game on normal, then hard, then easy) tada.

CG's dont know.

Ok, downloaded the .exe on uriels blog.

Stuff:

-Panting animation work..... Sometimes.
-It appears on the intro that missing files (perhaps i have to place the .exe on the folder before with the browser stuff.
-slime insta kill on the intro stage works
-if mitsuko appears out of the cell when you finish the intro scene, how will you be able to get back to the ventilation system? (i suppose getting the double jump?)
-animations sped up
-haven't tried the level up system. gonna try it later and post about it.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@urielmanx7
LOL, you're right - my gallery is based on save from 061613_01 version and I didn't follow progress that close to know what was added in the meantime.
Need to find some time to finish new version - thanks for your work :).

H-Milk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Mitsuko is back ?!?!?!

Best news of the week ;o;

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I tried playing the .swf file on both on SWF Player and Internet Explorer and in both versions, the screen was zoomed in too far to see everything one-screen. It was especially hard to navigate the menus since the right side was cut off, but I played the previous version so much that I already knew where pretty much everything was.

BTW.... I enjoyed messing around in the giant fish tank place that had water mechanics and space jump mechanics. I guess that explains the octopus silhouette in the gallery. :D Also caught glimpses of what looked like a Metroid post-Mother Brain escape room. :D

My secret on how I got there. :p :D :cool: ;)

MorkaelWasHere

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So is the new update a teaser then? Cause, there doesn't seem like any way out of the intro level and not sure if ya'll are just trolling about other content in the game thus far. >.>

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Ran the "hot fix 1".. and it just got stuck on the part where its supposed to start showing the intro (just see stars flying by) o_O

H-Milk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If i'm right, the .exe is just a fix. You need the game content itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.