What's new

Mitsuko X Space Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debiru20x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Mitsuko X Space Escape

So, I can't figure out what I'm missing. I've got 15/17 items, and have searched all the areas I can, and have no idea where the last 2 items are. I have all the weapons and skills, and the swimsuit item.

I also found one secret in the main section:
by double jumping into the vents in the first area of the main game.

Any hints where the last items are would be appreciated.
Yeah, I found that area too.
Then the second one just past the room you started in the previous version. Does anyone know what the little extra item does? It's the one that is just an item with Mitsuko's face. It doesn't count towards your items collected. Or at least it didn't for me.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't even get past the 1st green door... I pressed the switch that opens the brown door beneath and a message pops up stating a sound of a door unlocking is heard in the distance, but I got nowhere to go??

Edit* ROFL, I think I have a bug on the game. You're supose to beat the green slime to open the green door, but my slime was on the small boxed area above the door and I was just barely able to hit him while jumping max height and kicking it wtf....

Last edited:

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's currently as intended. It used to be worse, since now it takes 3-4 hits to kill. The slime used to take 20+ hits.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Probably has been answered but just a quick skim and a thread search didn't really give me much of an answer...

Is there anything beyond those "Sector" doors? I'm at 15/17 items and there are 2 or 3 of those "Sector" doors that don't open for me. I've got all 3 keys. What am I missing or are those areas off limits right now?

In other words, the two areas with the Level indicators when you go through the first door and then you pass by and/or kill the horse and then you come to another door labelled "Sector". That last door won't open for me.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Probably has been answered but just a quick skim and a thread search didn't really give me much of an answer...

Is there anything beyond those "Sector" doors? I'm at 15/17 items and there are 2 or 3 of those "Sector" doors that don't open for me. I've got all 3 keys. What am I missing or are those areas off limits right now?

In other words, the two areas with the Level indicators when you go through the first door and then you pass by and/or kill the horse and then you come to another door labelled "Sector". That last door won't open for me.
Did you check above where you get the sword and electric gun weapons? Just past a brown switch (which I still have no clue what it does) are three tanks requiring each of your guns to open, that are holding the last two items.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Read the post about 10 posts before yours.

ficastara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am soo glad that you are back with the game. I wish your game to be succesful.

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i cant end the game, have 18/17 and got face thing in vent but nothing happens at ship

rtarou22

Reputation score

i cant end the game, have 18/17 and got face thing in vent but nothing happens at ship
Yeah I'm running into that same problem. Not exactly sure what I need to do at this point.

Also, ran into a several bugs that allow you to do silly things if you hold down the jump button while running you will be floating while moving. If you stop moving while still holding jump, you will be able to move/float around again in her neutral stance. You can flip indefinitely if you hold down jump and dash at the same time. If you release dash (while still holding jump) while in that state you will be able to float/move around in her neutral stance. If you press dash again after that she will do her jump animation without actually jumping a significant height and if you hold dash down again she will do her aerial flips. Like I said, silly stuff. Will also report this on the main site, these are easily repeatable.

Edit 1: Just retested these bugs on a brand new file and didn't work off the bat. <strike>May have to do something with the double-jump skill but not entirely sure as of yet.</strike> You are able to do these immediately after getting the double-jump skill, though strangely enough it seems that you cannot do all them in the save rooms, only the ones involving the dash button.

Edit 2: The jump bugs involving the dash button apply immediately after getting dash but cannot press dash again to go into another jump animation. However, ran into another bug: if you hold down dash while running and press forward, she will do her running animation for as long as you hold down the dash button, even if you stop moving.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Did you check above where you get the sword and electric gun weapons? Just past a brown switch (which I still have no clue what it does) are three tanks requiring each of your guns to open, that are holding the last two items.
Ahh yeah, got em. Still, the main part of my question, is there any way to open those Sector doors or is this still the extent of the game?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Uriel has stated multiple times that this is all the content we're going to get untill the game has been finished.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Uriel has stated multiple times that this is all the content we're going to get untill the game has been finished.
real damn shame. Game could use a few more enemies. Hopefully he has a change of heart and releases them as updates post full game launch.

raisuke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hmm this is funny, but i finished all items, but i returned to the place where one of the skills was and i got it again, and now i have 18/17 and i think i cant finish the game because of that xD

Aran1265

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So it would seem increasing the VIT stat doesn't lower the damage you receive, but actually increases it.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

mhhh....whatever i do i cant open the green door at the slime....
i cant reach or hit the slime, most of the times the brown control doesnt even open the brown door at all....

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I cant unlock the gallery mode i alredy beat the game on hard, normal but in easy the game stuck after the tutorial wth Man? :mad:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Updated version 042715

Ok round 2.

-newGame+ made something wrong. When play newGame+, then i load another save file (Which doesnt have +), ALL enemies get the star.

-Flickering gloves still happening

-Updated cumming voice for Mitsuko (Cool, but you should leave the other one too, like, not having just one)

KNOWN ISSUES

-Golem battle music doesn't play for some reason (Yep)

-When you unlock a sex animation by being raped and don't ever press accept to close the message, it will stay after the rape end
and in some cases freeze the game as it may render useless the escape bar making it impossible to break free or make the
"press enter to reboot" message to not appear.

-Still can't make the current/total item count appear on the credits final message (Also if you start a new game, with your items, Items are dissapeared but you can ''grab them'' and will screw your item counter and won't be able to finish the game)

-Hair and color changes are still freaky on the rape animations (Flicking i presume)

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

well i edited a bit the save file with succes and when i raised my stats like defense and health all the enemys do even more dmg than before to me, that kinda confuses me D:

BUT awesome game that i love to play

Status
Not open for further replies.