What's new

ACT [Milky Soft] Kinetic Chronicle (RE250830) (RJ250830)

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Kinetic Chronicle, Action yuri Hentai game [Patron V0.11b][Public V0.1c] update

If you can't download from google drive you can use this mega link

thanks c:

tenti

Reputation score
Re: Kinetic Chronicle, Action yuri Hentai game [Patron V0.11b][Public V0.1c] update

This game is driving me crazy! I didn't have too much trouble with the stages, i died a couple times but not many... then i hit the boss and i'm currently on my 37th try, i just can't win against this woman!

Your jump baaaarely scrapes over the rock ball move but the worst part is you can be combo'd, if i'm hit by a thrown rock then i get sent back into another thrown rock so i'm put onto the floor so she uses her floor spike move and injures me there and then by the time my character has recovered i'm hit by the rock ball sucking up half my health in a single combo that no amount of button mashing seems to stop!

Once you get her low health she has new moves including one where she makes multiple floor spikes appear in rapid succession meaning if you are hit by one then all of them will hit you and drain your health.

I've seen so many H-games with extreme levels of difficulty... why not just follow in the footsteps of great platformers before us? Mario and sonic spring to mind. The first level is super easy even a child could complete it, the boss is simple with maybe 1 or 2 attacks which are easy to dodge so that it teaches you the dodge mechanic. Then on the second stage you amp up the difficulty so it's challenging and then if you reeeaaalllyyy wanted to make a hard game make the last few stages crazy hard because you can say that players should have learned how to play at that point.

Unless something is wrong and i'm supposed to have invincibility frames because at the moment i can get hit non-stop.

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game is driving me crazy! I didn't have too much trouble with the stages, i died a couple times but not many... then i hit the boss and i'm currently on my 37th try, i just can't win against this woman!

Your jump baaaarely scrapes over the rock ball move but the worst part is you can be combo'd, if i'm hit by a thrown rock then i get sent back into another thrown rock so i'm put onto the floor so she uses her floor spike move and injures me there and then by the time my character has recovered i'm hit by the rock ball sucking up half my health in a single combo that no amount of button mashing seems to stop!

Once you get her low health she has new moves including one where she makes multiple floor spikes appear in rapid succession meaning if you are hit by one then all of them will hit you and drain your health.

I've seen so many H-games with extreme levels of difficulty... why not just follow in the footsteps of great platformers before us? Mario and sonic spring to mind. The first level is super easy even a child could complete it, the boss is simple with maybe 1 or 2 attacks which are easy to dodge so that it teaches you the dodge mechanic. Then on the second stage you amp up the difficulty so it's challenging and then if you reeeaaalllyyy wanted to make a hard game make the last few stages crazy hard because you can say that players should have learned how to play at that point.

Unless something is wrong and i'm supposed to have invincibility frames because at the moment i can get hit non-stop.
I see, in the truth I didn't want to make the game so hard... It's just I didn't think it would be that hard... So, I'm always accept the feedback and keep trying to balance the difficulty. (The game is much harder when it first release). TwT

I'll try to make it easier in the next update, at least in the easy mode. Anyways, until that time, for the boss there're a little gitch that you can use. She got no collission damage yet, so in some move(like throwing rock) if you run into her body, you can hit her there for free.

And the bullet is farmable, Teria always drop bullets, but it will not reset when you die, so you can farm a big amount of bullets to shoot her down.

Anyways the winning reward cg not done yet, so beat her down is just cause the game to end.

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If you can't download from google drive you can use this mega link

sorry to bother you again but how do I even start the game? I keep clicking yes when it ask me "are you sure" but nothing happens when I click no it go's back to the last menu

Edit: nevermind. I just fixed the problem

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Great game. The protagonist is really lovely.

Im here to report the mentioned black screen bug.
I have it frequently in fact. first time i climbed up to the statue which unlocks the wall to the next level (the high climb over thee floors vertically). I jumped into the next screen and it was black.

The second time i got farther. I managed to get past the slime vs block-push race. I ran past the flowers and went normally through the next section. Black screen.
HOWEVER. i noticed that none of the three plants attacked me there. i could stand next or in them and no tentacle-attacks were rising at all. maybe that is an indicator for the bug to appear. Or they are not supposed to attack. Thought i mention it since every single detail counts for bug hunting.

Its a little annoying though. the game is slow. In general its lots of fun and the perfect pace! However when you wanna proceed and have to do the tutorial part and all that again and again, it feels slow. Am i not understanding the "skip to menu" or can you not skip inside a level? I would like to not do the tutorial over and over again when it bugs out

edit: this time they tentacled at that spot and i got through and received the savepoint.
...Uh a big gate!!! :D

Last edited:
OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Great game. The protagonist is really lovely.

Im here to report the mentioned black screen bug.
I have it frequently in fact. first time i climbed up to the statue which unlocks the wall to the next level (the high climb over thee floors vertically). I jumped into the next screen and it was black.

The second time i got farther. I managed to get past the slime vs block-push race. I ran past the flowers and went normally through the next section. Black screen.
HOWEVER. i noticed that none of the three plants attacked me there. i could stand next or in them and no tentacle-attacks were rising at all. maybe that is an indicator for the bug to appear. Or they are not supposed to attack. Thought i mention it since every single detail counts for bug hunting.

Its a little annoying though. the game is slow. In general its lots of fun and the perfect pace! However when you wanna proceed and have to do the tutorial part and all that again and again, it feels slow. Am i not understanding the "skip to menu" or can you not skip inside a level? I would like to not do the tutorial over and over again when it bugs out

edit: this time they tentacled at that spot and i got through and received the savepoint.
...Uh a big gate!!! :D
Thank you. ^^
The skip button is for going to the other stage ,but since currently, there're only 1 stage so it is no use for now. I'm working to add more menu to allow skipping to the each part of the stage too ,after beating the boss once.

For the bug, I think it may cause by getting attack when passing the stage, then the parameter will mess up, and on the next time that player try to pass the stage it will bug, I'll try to make Feley invulnerable, when she pass the stage in the next version.

Lagruell

Reputation score

Hi! I cannot seem to get past the second door (with a plant behind it). For some reason it will not open after placing a block on the trigger. Am I missing another one?

Loving the plant and slime animations so far!

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi! I cannot seem to get past the second door (with a plant behind it). For some reason it will not open after placing a block on the trigger. Am I missing another one?

Loving the plant and slime animations so far!
I'm sorry but the 1st stage of the 0.2 version is still bug. TwT
We working on the 2nd stage and didn't notice the effect that 1st stage would take, I will fix in soon.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't even beat the first boss, it's way too hard...

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't even beat the first boss, it's way too hard...
If you play on version 0.2 you can try set it to the easy mode in the option (the system modification) menu. Anyways if you are on the free version, stay tuned I will update the new free version with an easy mode soon, and yes the new easy mode will be even easier than the current easy mode. XD

hunter2k4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Try played it in more than 30 minutes , after finally pass the second checkpoint , the game just appear black scrren and not load the next checkpoint . Smashed the new keyboard after that :mad::mad::mad:

This game just too hard , I even move the mouse like crazy , but the monster just not let me go . :eek::eek::eek:

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Try played it in more than 30 minutes , after finally pass the second checkpoint , the game just appear black scrren and not load the next checkpoint . Smashed the new keyboard after that :mad::mad::mad:

This game just too hard , I even move the mouse like crazy , but the monster just not let me go . :eek::eek::eek:
THe blackscreen is a bug probably caused by being hit while passing to the next level part. Its an early version, such things can happen in development
There are like 5 screens or so and i got it happen twice. once on the last screen to the boss. That also upset me.

I love this game for the struggle part. Its one of the only games where you actually have to work to get free.
My hint: the grapple recognizes the >change< of movement. not the length.
So the more actively with short movements you twitch back and forth, the better you escape. Some enemies are harder to escape like the plants with their tentacles, which i think is a great decision. they should be able to grab stronger by logic.
However try to lift your arm from the desk, it will help you move faster.

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm sorry for the bug :( I will try to release the new version with that bug fix ASAP then.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Kinetic Chronicle, Action yuri Hentai game [Patron V0.2][Public V0.1c] update

I dont use to say negative things but here im gonna make an exception:

The game its (at least for my) pretty frustrating sometimes, a little slow and sometimes hard. The boss fight its hard, and even when you get how to do it can keep been "unfair"(¿?) so much stun and little time to really attack. The game its a "little" buggy and to me, when i have (at least) defeated the boss speeded up to the end withou let me see the boss beat scene, and sending me to a stage that is clearly bug. And when i started the game again, in the gallery i cant see the boss beat scene (or the GOR scene against her) and i cant go throught the part where i get bugged (after boss battle) i just can start the lv1 again. This makes me directly turn the game off (cause im wasnt in the mood to do again all the lv 1 and the boss fight).

Well despite all this i have to say that the game looks pretty promising, i like the art stuff and i think Feley its pretty cute and sexy, i love the anim GOR when you lose against the boss and i have to say that im not a lot in the yuri (you know i prefer fucking things so i even prefer futa) but that was pretty fucking sexy. I like the game style using telequinesis (however its said in english) and i think that eve without hentai the game can bee fun (i you see it as a platformer, cause if you wanna see hentai its a little slow as i have already said) so i cheer you to dont give up and make this game that looks pretty good if get tunned.

I just wanna say that i dont want to discourage you with my words and this is just my opinion and im trying to give you some good feedback that help you making a better game (at least in my opinion make game easer, more access to hentai a properly gallery animated and a good save system ) so dont take my words like bullshit or raging shit and cheers.

As ever sorry for my bad english

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Kinetic Chronicle, Action yuri Hentai game [New Public version 0.12]

Thanks for your comments ^_^, the bug is found and fix now.
Seem like it's the bug that happen. When you hit skip button, when to boss show up, the game will keep skiping with no end.

And yes for fixing the bug, now I update the new version of the game.

Public version 0.12 now available. You can check the change logs on the first page. ^^

Umm... What to say next... cya until the next update I guess..

Thundart

Reputation score

For this game, I tried 0.12 public. I experienced a bug that if you fell when trying to climb due to a slime hitting you, it would fall forever. Slime hit me again during this, put me in a spot I could not move from and could only move the sprite.

Aside from this, I got up to the boss rock lady. She was a fun encounter, albeit tough. I went to switch my difficulty and found no way to continue from where I left off. Which has me not really wanting to play through again. Sure I enjoyed the levels beforehand but the speed at which you move blocks is a bit slow to warrant wanting to do the whole stage over again. (Seems there is no system to continue from last checkpoint reached?)

Obviously this is still being built so no hard feelings, but it is painful to have to go through all of the stage again just to get back to your latest progress.

I wish this project the best though! I've been keeping an eye on this thread from time to time. I'm sure it will be a great end product. :)

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For this game, I tried 0.12 public. I experienced a bug that if you fell when trying to climb due to a slime hitting you, it would fall forever. Slime hit me again during this, put me in a spot I could not move from and could only move the sprite.

Aside from this, I got up to the boss rock lady. She was a fun encounter, albeit tough. I went to switch my difficulty and found no way to continue from where I left off. Which has me not really wanting to play through again. Sure I enjoyed the levels beforehand but the speed at which you move blocks is a bit slow to warrant wanting to do the whole stage over again. (Seems there is no system to continue from last checkpoint reached?)

Obviously this is still being built so no hard feelings, but it is painful to have to go through all of the stage again just to get back to your latest progress.

I wish this project the best though! I've been keeping an eye on this thread from time to time. I'm sure it will be a great end product. :)
Thank you and sorry for the bug, it happen when I try to revamp the ledge grasp to be easier, I already fix it in the current version I'm working on, but still testing it since I worry if there will be some more bug, that would happen as a side effect.

However you can use the continue button to go the last checkpoint you pass, The button would work on easy and hard difficulty (Tendril is a nightmare mode never mind that. = =)

The button would appear below the "Cya later" button after you pass any checkpoint once.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just tried out the demo, beat the boss, art looks good. Gameplay feels a bit clunky, the jumping didn't feel super comfy. The script is definitely in need of work though, it shows it wasn't proofread by a native English speaker.

Couple questions, I noticed mosaic censorship in the boss CG when I won, the patreon mentions uncensored versions for patreons. Is that something that will be made publically available for people who purchase a DLsite version/other website version?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

So like, I can't get pass the room where you have 2 boxes, one long stone door (with the button on the opposite of the door). I can get pass the door just fine, but I can't seem to stack the 2 boxes available to jump high enough.

Last edited: