What's new

ACT [Milky Soft] Kinetic Chronicle (RE250830) (RJ250830)

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I think that nopy link posted was a demo link. If you guys want the game f95zone has the full game. The game even showed up on nyaa too.

nooobody

Reputation score
The 'author' hasn't been online since july of last year, so you are screaming into the abyss buddy.
No, no, the author replied to me on the Newgrouds, so maybe I can meet the author here.

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello, sorry for my late. Your editting message didn't trigger the alert, so I didn't notice. TwT mybad.

For the item on stage 1 and 2, you will able to press E to throw them at the boss in uncen version, which would disable them for a few second.
And about the CG, here is the last page of CG after Lenene, Did the one you missing among these 4?
You will able to unlock all of them just by defeat her ,and watch the ending normally, if it's not unlock for you. Could you told me which one, I would recheck it again.

1586712878890.png

Is the game already finished or not? Cause I downloaded the demo and it ends after fighting the Earth boss...
Is the uncensored version still available via patreon?
The game is now finish, and now available on dlsite, itch.io ,and also patreon uncen version is still available, together with our next project Kinetic Strip Party.
You already found the dlsite version so...

Last edited:

nooobody

Reputation score
Sorry Arthor, I'm much more terribly later. But your words assured me that there is no secret scenes hidden, and that is enough for me. Thanks and hope your new project going on well!

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Don't worry. My bad, I didn't check the thread much after it sink too. TwT and when I do, mostly I didn't log myself in so it's like that. XD I should log in more often. XD