What's new

ACT [Milky Soft] Kinetic Chronicle (RE250830) (RJ250830)

MonsterGirl

Reputation score
Re: Kinetic Chronicle, Action platformer yuri Hentai game

I'm really looking forward to the game. The art is very appealing. The main character is cute :D

harpy girls for some Yuri action.
HARPIES!!! :eek:

Last edited:

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just yesterday I was hankering for an H platformer to play and was bummed when I remembered Torenia Action is no where in sight and that I've played Iris Action to death so this pleases me that someone has opted to make an action platformer among the sea of 3DCG H-RPG projects.

Looking forward to a demo. And as for what others have touched on, please no floaty controls. Tight, responsive jumps and shooting makes or breaks these games.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

For the kick, do you mean she should swing her arm forward a little before the kick? I will try.
And that knee is not an attack, it's an animation that, she kicks too close to the wall, and she ends up just put her knee up and can't kick.
Anyways, thank you for the advice. ^^
To do a kick, one has to throw some weight into it to do any damage. If I were to kick with my right leg, I would put more force in it by throwing my right elbow backwards. That's kind of what I mean.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It does depend on what kind of kick are we looking for. A roundhouse would involve you turning the top of your body for that momentum. A side kick would require you to lean your upper body back for balance. A back kick (towards your facing, not behind you) would use your rear leg for the kick and turn towards the direction of your back.

I won't go into big details unless you want me to since this is only doing semi-realism kick for a platform game and not a martial art simulator, heh.

E

erobotan

if you have trouble with animation, just go here and imitate what they do

or

or

there are tons of other examples besides these 3 obviously, just do some searching and pick the one that suits your need

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

YES!!!!

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm really looking forward to the game. The art is very appealing. The main character is cute :D

HARPIES!!! :eek:
Not a cute harpy like you, I think. ^^
Thank you for your attention, We will do our best.

Just yesterday I was hankering for an H platformer to play and was bummed when I remembered Torenia Action is no where in sight and that I've played Iris Action to death so this pleases me that someone has opted to make an action platformer among the sea of 3DCG H-RPG projects.

Looking forward to a demo. And as for what others have touched on, please no floaty controls. Tight, responsive jumps and shooting makes or breaks these games.
Torenia and Iris Those 2 are becoming H-platformer legend already. Their cg is so great, and their gameplay too, and also their cg is so great. Op... did I say it twice?

For the control, yes I'm trying to make it pretty tight, too, since it'll have a pretty fast boss battle. And I'm working to get the demo out currently.

To do a kick, one has to throw some weight into it to do any damage. If I were to kick with my right leg, I would put more force in it by throwing my right elbow backwards. That's kind of what I mean.
Ok, I think I got it.. Thank you again. I will try to bring her upper body backward more on the kick. Anyways, currently I'm working to release the demo as I sit on the front, that I would get it done by the weekend, so I will back to sprite edit after that then.

It does depend on what kind of kick are we looking for. A roundhouse would involve you turning the top of your body for that momentum. A side kick would require you to lean your upper body back for balance. A back kick (towards your facing, not behind you) would use your rear leg for the kick and turn towards the direction of your back.

I won't go into big details unless you want me to since this is only doing semi-realism kick for a platform game and not a martial art simulator, heh.
I see, Feley's kick should consider a side kick I think, may be I should throw her upper body backward a little more. Thank you for your advice also. ^^

if you have trouble with animation, just go here and imitate what they do

or

or

there are tons of other examples besides these 3 obviously, just do some searching and pick the one that suits your need
Nice library you got, thank you. ^^ Some of them require log in may be I should register... Seeing those sprite seem like I still have a lot to learn.

Also nice game you got, I like magical girl too.

YES!!!!

Isn't that illya... XD I looking forward to see the next season of anime too. Oh yep, there's also a movie version of Shiro and Miyu story, I wonder when would it release.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Since we are only dealing with one kick, here is how a side kick would look like. Hope this helps.
Note there are two forms of side kick (actually there are 3 but this video doesn't show that, it uses the front leg stationary).

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Since we are only dealing with one kick, here is how a side kick would look like. Hope this helps.
Note there are two forms of side kick (actually there are 3 but this video doesn't show that, it uses the front leg stationary).
Thanks for the vid, and sorry for my mistake... I seem to misunderstand the type of the kick. Feley's kick should consider round instead since it look more amature. Anyways I found a round kick vid on the side bar of your video in the link. May be I will try do her kick like this but make it look a little more amature. ^^

Last edited:

Polizpollice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, from reading the patreon and watching the videos, I'm wondering if you have no plans on atleast having animations that the monster/bosses undress her shorts for example?
girls are cute in costumes, I agree, but some variety with clothed/unclothed can be even better.

E

erobotan

Nice library you got, thank you. ^^ Some of them require log in may be I should register... Seeing those sprite seem like I still have a lot to learn.

Also nice game you got, I like magical girl too.
I usually imitate the sprites from 16 bit era, they tend to not have that many frames while still looking good :D

Thanks! there is a free demo in my patreon, give it a try if you have some free time ^^ !

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, from reading the patreon and watching the videos, I'm wondering if you have no plans on atleast having animations that the monster/bosses undress her shorts for example?
girls are cute in costumes, I agree, but some variety with clothed/unclothed can be even better.
Currently, I afraid so... There're no pants off animation for now. Anyways if you think it is interesting, I will try add some in future ,but only during the h-scene. Feley seem have to use her pants on her journey. XD

I usually imitate the sprites from 16 bit era, they tend to not have that many frames while still looking good :D

Thanks! there is a free demo in my patreon, give it a try if you have some free time ^^ !
Ya, they look really nice. Anyways I think they use pretty much frame too.

I'll already try your game. It take a while before I notice I could change lane. XD Nice animation and nice VA you got. May be some story would make it even greater, like Atelier Tia. Said by an Atelier serie fan. No bias really... look into my winky eyes. ^^

But some story would really help I think. Just see your Princess' Edge - Dragonstone then I open Spica again and try to do air combo. haha
I drag our tester to try Spica too.(The one who test my Tendril Chronicle) He beat all boss in the demo without using any upgrade. = = With err... some thing he call butt cannon combo. He seem to enjoy keijo anime a lot currently.

Last edited:
OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Kinetic Chronicle, Action platformer yuri Hentai game [Patreon version release.]

Update

The first demo of the game was done already.

But, as I already made a promise seem like I have to give to my patrons first.

Anyways, I'll release it to public on the next week. ^^

Now seem like my time to sleep... It's almost morning already....

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Kinetic Chronicle, Action platformer yuri Hentai game [Patreon version release.]

looks promising

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Playing the demo and it's pretty good so far, but please for the love of everything get rid of those pixel perfect jumps in the corridor with the re-spawning slimes after the checkpoint. I've been stuck there for 15 mins now cus I can't get over the 2nd gap. I noticed in the thread for your other game a lot of people were mad cus of the difficulty. People will be equally annoyed by jumps that are so tight like this one is.

Edit: It's been an over an hour and I still cant get past those jumps...

Last edited:
OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

looks promising
Thank you... I'll do my best. ^^

Playing the demo and it's pretty good so far, but please for the love of everything get rid of those pixel perfect jumps in the corridor with the re-spawning slimes after the checkpoint. I've been stuck there for 15 mins now cus I can't get over the 2nd gap. I noticed in the thread for your other game a lot of people were mad cus of the difficulty. People will be equally annoyed by jumps that are so tight like this one is.

Edit: It's been an over an hour and I still cant get past those jumps...
Thank you... and I'm sorry about that stage, but on that point the way to pass is not to do the pixel perfect jumps.

That jump is just a little tricky... When Feley jump to the edge of the platform she can grasp it and hang there for a while. (normally you will use the second jump to reach the platform right?) So, the way to pass that spot is drop yourself down and grasp on the current platform, then jump and change to opposite direction the grasp on the opposite platform, and jump again to get on it...

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the game... If you got stuck at some point I'm here to help.

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score

So, the way to pass that spot is drop yourself down and grasp on the current platform, then jump and change to opposite direction the grasp on the opposite platform, and jump again to get on it...
You are a gorram genius. I love platformers that encourage the player to get creative like that.

Is it bad that I'm kind of more pumped for the gameplay now?

E

erobotan

I'll already try your game. It take a while before I notice I could change lane. XD Nice animation and nice VA you got. May be some story would make it even greater, like Atelier Tia. Said by an Atelier serie fan. No bias really... look into my winky eyes. ^^
But some story would really help I think. Just see your Princess' Edge - Dragonstone then I open Spica again and try to do air combo. haha
I really want to include stories but kinda tight on budget here ^^;. You can do more air combo once you unlocked the skills

I drag our tester to try Spica too.(The one who test my Tendril Chronicle) He beat all boss in the demo without using any upgrade. = = With err... some thing he call butt cannon combo. He seem to enjoy keijo anime a lot currently.
Haha, butt canon is really seems OP ^^;. Thanks a lot for dragging your tester to play the game :D

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you... and I'm sorry about that stage, but on that point the way to pass is not to do the pixel perfect jumps.

That jump is just a little tricky... When Feley jump to the edge of the platform she can grasp it and hang there for a while. (normally you will use the second jump to reach the platform right?) So, the way to pass that spot is drop yourself down and grasp on the current platform, then jump and change to opposite direction the grasp on the opposite platform, and jump again to get on it...

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the game... If you got stuck at some point I'm here to help.
rage quit. I got past it but died on the 2nd part of the slime tunnel, and don't feel like redoing that part. didn't learn fast enough to kite the slime's back and I may have closed the wall on myself, a few times.....the platforming is not really say "harder" then the enemy's you can just run/jump past them but its annoying and makes me not want to play. which is a shame as the game looks great. I do enjoy the block moving, so Tira from Teen titans, like to see more focused on to that ability, attacks, to maybe throwing rocks at a wall to break it.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wow I don't know how I didn't think of that. Now I feel silly. I actually tried taking the two boulders and stacking them on top of each other in order to get to try and skip it.