Reputation score
Re: MilfTown Adventure V1.06

found this on hongfire:

Here's is what i know on how to get the women:
Mom-
1-use penie on mom in living room - rating obtained
2- intrude on mom in the bathroom -rating obtained and -11 required
3- same as 2
4- when she is in a trance from penis collada conversation fuck her -rating obtained
5-6 also with 4 but both are same picture in my save file :/(bug ) -rating obtained
7 - after getting ur save anywhere reward go to kitchen.
8- at night with a very good rating 25+ your mom will come to your room
9- same as 8
10 - see 9
11- goes with 4,5,and 6
12- randomly pops up with 7 and cant get it again. more info would be nice

Aunt (some are glitched and give u the wrong 1)
1- obtained when u go in her house
2-same as 1
3- your first trip into her house dont have obtained the camera yet.
4-have the camera
5-demand a blowjob from her(- rating obtained)
6- same as 5
7- u get it from doing aunt unwilling but its the photo where u cum on tits so i dunno :/
8-1 of the unwilling pics
9- u get it from doing her willing in the bathroom but its the other unwilling pic
10-1 of the willing pics u get with 9 but they dont go together
11- dont demand a blowjob, give her the exam papers then return with forged papers without the save anywhere reward.
12-after returning the forged papers if u have the save anywhere reward u get this pic

daughter
dad+her 1- look through left window of there house
dad+her 2- sane with 1
u+her 3(i cant find 1or 2 help would be nice)-go to her bed after u drug her
u+her4 and 5- same as 3
cat+her - after drugging her and getting her look through right window

bar maid
1- good rating needed. after getting the chicken help her get the key
2 and 3- same as 1
4- Bad rating needed. get her drunk and go to restroom
5 and 6- choose to have sex with her

vampire milf/mistress
1 through 5-beat her in battle

cat milf
1-talk to her when u first go into building when she is in middle behind counter
2- check the drawers behind the foldable wall in room
3 and 5-check drawers next to bed
4,6, and 7- beat ass holeking

seductress/succubuss
there are 12 and i currently have no save with them but basiclly beat her while trusting penie, with trusting her, then after trusting her go to kitchen in house for more.

This so far exlpains how to get the exact pictures.Now i'll try to make something like a walkthrought but it will not be step-by-step...
I would like to remind you that you can be good or bad(good karma/rep pr bad karma/rep.I myself am not sure how it's called :] )
Day 1:
-Go to the kitchen to get your pocket money.
-Go outside to talk to Penie.
-After this go to your bedroom and sleep till the evening.
-Go downstairs to talk to your mother.
-Here you will have 3 choices:
Shut up you damn bitch! (Bad rep.)
Oh...thank you mom! (Good rep.)
I hate you!I hate my life! (I guess this will give you negative rep,but not as much as the first option)
Obviously these will give you karma either good or bad depending on what you choose to select. I guess you start with 0 so these choices will deflect in the higher stages
of the game where you have to go for the women.Depending on your karma the game experience will change in other words you will get different pictures/endings .
-After this go to your bedroom and sleep till the next day.
Remember!Go to school and do your homework everyday or you will lose 1 level each day.
Day 2:
-You will be asked for a code.Enter this 39180IKS.
-Go to the bathroom.You can chose to take a look or not
Select "Yes" and you will see your mother and she'll kick you out.(Gives bad rep)
If you choose "No" nothing will happen(Not sure if it gives rep,but if it does it'll be good rep)
-After this sleep till the evening.
-Go downstairs and you'll meet your mother.
You'll get to choose again:
Leave her alone(Good rep.)
Seduce her with Penie(Bad Rep.)
If you choose to seduce her you will get 2 other options:
To leave her alone(I'm not sure what rep it will give)
To go all the way in other words have sex. (This ofc will give bad rep)
-After this go upstairs and go to sleep till the next morning.
Day 3:
-Go to the toilet.Your mom is in there again
Choices:
Yes ->to go inside.(Bad rep.I remember that she will give you a blowjob if you do,but i can't seem to enter because Penie says i don't have enough FC[fucking chakra :D] However the first time i played the game i did manage to get the scene.
No ->Don't go inside(Good rep.)
-Go to bed till the evening.
-In the evening go downstairs to the entrance.Your father will meet you there.
If you have good rep he will give you 2000 gold(yes i know the currency is not gold)
If you have bad rep he will scold you and tell you to be nicer to your mother.
-After talking with your father go to sleep till the next day.
Day 4:
-Wake up.Go downstairs to the entrance.Your mother will meet you there.She will tell you to go get a chicken from the market
If you have good rep she will give you 1000 .
If you have bad rep she will scold you or something....
-After this:
If you have bad rep you will have to go to sleep till Night.Now when it's night go outside and go to the market.Guards block the way at night so you can't enter the market.Go left and you will see a ninja that is blocking a ladder.You will have to give him 500 gold(I'm not sure if it's 500 gold) so he can move away.Now you must quickly go to the house with the chicken and steal it.Watch out of the guards if they catch you they'll take 500 gold from you and kick you out.When you obtain the chicken get out of there and go straight home to the kitchen.Now go upstairs and go to sleep. The next day just go downstairs to the kitchen and give the chicken to your mother.She'll want alcohol now.
If you have good rep.Go to the house, talk to the old man and get the chicken.Return home and talk to your mother in the kitchen.After that go to sleep till the next day.
Day 5:
Now if you have bad rep you'll have to go downstairs to talk to your mother.
-Go outside and go to the bar to get the alcohol.
Now:
If you have good rep.Speak with her.Then speak with the man sitting on the upper right table at the right seat.He'll give you the alcohol,because you were a good kid or something.Here to get the good rep scene with the bar lady go talk to her again and the back of the bar.Now she should tell you where her house is.There you have to go and get the keys.Go to the house and get the pickaxe at the upper right corner of the house.After that go outside the house and go to the place right next to the wall that looks like it has been dug there.Use it there and now you will have to clear a few waves of creeps in order to active a lever.When you have actived it go inside and check her room for the key.I think it was in the bed.When you have obtained the key go back to get and you'll get the good rep scenes.

If you have bad rep.Talk to her.She'll tell you she doesn't give alcohol to minors.Come back at night.You'll have to fight the dog.After you kill it go to the back of the bar and click on the drawer(atleast i think it's a drawer). You'll find a secret passage.Now when you enter go straight ahead until the place where you have to choose a paths. Get into the down the far right path.Go left again .Go up and then you'll see stairs to go up.When you get out of the underground passage just go in the house.You'll see the bar lady behind the counter.In order to get her drunk you'll have to buy her 6 drinks(A total of 1200 gold).When you get her drunk she'll go to the back.When you are there you'll have 2 options.To get the alcohol and have your way with her or get the alcohol and get her money(10 000 gold if i remember correctly).It's up for you to decide.After this go back to your house.

- Now as far as i remember you'll have to chose to fuck your mom while she is in a trance or not to fuck her.It's up to you.
-After this she'll ask for piniscolladas(i'm not sure about the name) but i'll get to that later

At the current day or in a few days you should be able to encounter you cousin in the school.He'll give you the key to your aunt's house(the principal).
-Go to the third house from left to right.
-Get the camera from the kitchen(If you can't find it there just look thru the whole house)
-After that go to your aunt's house.
-You'll get a few pictures.And after a dialogue she'll give you a key to the yard at the other side of the road and you'll have to go there to get the exam papers.To get the key that allows you to enter the house in the yard you'll have to keep killing ghosts until the key drops.When you finally obtain the key you can go inside.You'll find "The Teacher From Hell" in there.He's kinda hard tbh.I suggest you get some levels by farming and buy a few pots of mana and hp so you can be prepared.The fight is kinda hard if you are low leveled.(Here's a tip for the fight.Keep blind on him up all the time so he has less of a chance to hit you and he hits like a truck for 400 or something)
-After you have successfully defeated him you'll get the exam papers(There is a chest in the upper right corner of the room containing 500 gold).
-Return to your aunt and you'll be able to choose:
Now here it gets a little tricky
*You can demand a blowjob.
When you do that you'll get a nice scene.After you are done you will continue to demand more from her.
She will offer you to stop reducing your level if you give here the papers and the camera.
If you accept you'll get no homework but no sex too.
If you decline and demand more you'll be forced to get out because your coisin just came home,but fear not she will tell you to come later.
Now go back to your bedroom and sleep until Night.Go to her house again and you'll be able to choose to have willing anal sex in the bathroom or unwanted sex in the kitchen.Again it's up to you to decide
Oh and as a bonus Penie will gain 10 levels for fuckin your Aunt...
*Giving her the exam papers straight away will award you with a handjob.She tells you that she will fuck you if you get the papers(falsified papers) from the janitor's office.(You'll have to have to be pretty trained if you want to make it thru
that dungeon alive(I myself managed to do it on level 16 with fuk yu and level 15 on penie by only escaping the encounters.I bought a lot of pots.) Anyways the janitors officer is the door next to the school entrance.You can't miss it,
The dungeon in the office is quite big.The place where the papers are located is in the bottom left corner of the maze.If you are near it you'll see a lot of bamboo.
-right , right , down , right,down , right , down , right , right down . Follow these instructions and you will get to the papers.They are located in a drawer.Get back and give the papers to your aunt.The interesting thing here is that you get
the same scene as when you do the unwilling sex in the kitchen,but if you check your inventory you'll see entirely different pictures.
-Now IF your good rep is very high the next time you sleep the mother should come during the night and have sex with you.Which will give you the perk of saving wherever you want allow you to go to the left northern side where the catmilf , daughter and father and vampire milf are located. I'll update this part tomorrow :]

If you have bad rep.Go to the harbor which is located to the right.You'll be asked for a code so enter 1KMJS19 . Now get in the harbor.Follow the road and you'll see a boat.Get on it and travel to Tits Island.Get outside tits harbor and you'll see something like a village called Tits village.Go into it and search for a big building with a green pouch above the entrance.Get into it and go to the second floor.There find the old man and speak with him.He'll give you a key to the mines.<There is a chest in the room containing a dragon mail ;) > Now get out of the building and go to the exit of the village
-Up , right , down , right , up , right , go right to active a lever when you have activeted it go back and go up again <You should encounter a medusa by this time> , up again , up , right , right up , up , left , left <now there you should be going down in a straight path if you have followed my instructions by now> , up again , up , right up , up again < now you should be going right and the path is very long> , left , down , down again and now you should see a river of lava.Follow the lava to the left. Now you'll see the bridge that showed up earlier from activating that lever.Take the path with the bridge and go down to activate another lever.Go back to the bridge and go down.Now you'll see another bridge that leads to a small platform with a corpse.Loot the corpse and go right.Soon you'll see the succubus. You'll have 2 options to choose:
To trust penie or to trust her.It's up to you.Of course you'll have to fight her after your decision but depending on it you'll get a different scene and in the end at your house if you have chosen her you could have a threesome with her and your mother.if you have chosen penie you can only have sex with your mom.(I'm only speculating here.I always chose her over penie but i'm pretty sure it goes like this. :) ) Anyways she is really hard.I suggest you keep blind up all the time.I think she has around 5-7k hp.

Last edited:

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Damn, you're red again. Who did you piss off? :cool:

As to your walk through... cool. But the question is still... HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET THE NORTH MOUNTAINS TO VANISH? Is there a specific trigger? I know you have to have a good rep, but, other than that....

Oh... and Penis Colada is a variation/joke of a real drink.. Pina Colada (rum, coconut milk, crushed ice, and pineapple).

Final note: In case you haven't figured this out, your aunt is the principal of the school and lives next door to you (to the East). And the dork who sends you to the house with the key is your cousin/friend.

Last edited:
OP
J

johnkane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Damn, you're red again. Who did you piss off? :cool:

As to your walk through... cool. But the question is still... HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET THE NORTH MOUNTAINS TO VANISH? Is there a specific trigger? I know you have to have a good rep, but, other than that....

Oh... and Penis Colada is a variation/joke of a real drink.. Pina Colada (rum, coconut milk, crushed ice, and pineapple).

Final note: In case you haven't figured this out, your aunt is the principal of the school and lives next door to you (to the East). And the dork who sends you to the house with the key is your cousin/friend.

beat's me why people have a hate on for me. I provide games for people to play,and for some reason some of them cry blood.
p.s. I got them to vanish by being good to people.

Last edited:

restlez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any walkthrough for the northen quests? gardener's daughter and vampire and code for crossing that bridge?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think I saw the code for the north bridge over in Milf Town forum (where they are still discussing Milftoon adventures). I would have picked it up if I had, in fact, actually gotten past the north mountains, but... (I have been working on other games)

restlez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think I saw the code for the north bridge over in Milf Town forum (where they are still discussing Milftoon adventures). I would have picked it up if I had, in fact, actually gotten past the north mountains, but... (I have been working on other games)
oops yup its the same second code.
1KMJS19
thanks

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

oops yup its the same second code.
1KMJS19
thanks
I think there is a third code... for the area above the North mountains. I have yet to get past the North mountains, so I could be wrong, but I think saw a new code over there.

Took a look. This is the discussion of the new code that I saw... (or was it another comment that mentioned the same number... I dunno... the vampire thing is what tells me this is the number I was looking for)

Originally Posted by restlez View Post
Hmm for the vampire, and far north brigde, I'm required to key in more codes. Anyone got those?
got it from one the graves 653907 for vampire

Last edited:

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How to drop the Northern mountains in as few moves as possible.
By Loup Garou.​

I FINALLY brought down the mountains. And I see now, how to do it in the fewest possible moves. Concentrate as much as hell on Mom and the barmaid and, by the end of Day 6 you can have the mountains down. Do EVERYTHING GOOD. First chat with mom, say "Oh... thank you Mom."On the first two chances to break in on Mom in the bathroom (morning, day 2 and 3), CHOOSE NO. When you meet mom in the living room LEAVE HER ALONE. Evening of day 3, Dad should talk to you in the entrance hallway. Being nice will get you a reward from him. Day 4: The bathroom is fully locked. Go downstairs and talk to mom in the entrance hallway. She will order chicken. Go immediately (or at least right after you do your homework) to the ninja mall and the chicken guy will no have heard bad stories from your dad, so he will sell you the chicken. When you give it back to mom (in the kitchen, now), she tells you she needs alcohol. Go to the ninja mall and go to the bar. Talk to the guy that knows your father. He will get you your alcohol and open up the chance to have sex with the barmaid. Get the key that is back at her house for her and then fuck her soundly. She will love you. Now you have to kill time till night to give mom the alcohol. Do NOT take advantage of her after she asks for the Penis Coladas. Your score with her will raise to 23 and if you go outside and walk up toward the ninja mall and look north of it, the hills ARE GONE. Sleep to next day (the 5th), do your homework and sleep to evening. Hit sleep again and Mom will come into your room in a drunken state and tell you she fought with your dad and wants to sleep in your room (she is drunk). She will then proceed to mount you and fuck you.

Edit: Oh.. and I forgot to mention, when she fucks you like this, the reward is that you get to use the save button any time you want to outside the house.

Edit: You should also know that you can, at any time, walk into your kitchen, mom will be there and offer you a fuck. Morning and night fucks get you picture 7. Evening fuck gets you 7 and 12

Last edited:

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You, the father, the daughter and the tiger. (sounds like the title of a Japanese play)

There are ninjas to the E of the castle who sell sleeping potions. Get one. Go to the grounds keeper's house (Inside castle walls, SW corner, across the bridge and by the graveyard -- oh and read the grave stones, there is a number in there). You can look around the house, you won't get much, but when you click on the food on the table, you will put sleeping pills in it (it is hers). Dad kicks you out. Look in the window to the left and you can watch dad fuck his girl. You miss a lot of words, but murder is used during their conversation. She will go to sleep when they are done. Now comes the tricky part. NE corner of the castle grounds there is a whole. Go down into the underground tunnels (There is a gem teacher in there guarding a chest unfortunately, I can't at this moment remember what the hell is in it). But in the SW corner of the caves you will find another ladder. That leads up into the gardener's house. Go to the daughter's room and you can fuck her. You escape through the OTHER window. Look back and you see the tiger fucking her.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The cat girl if fairly easy to fuck. Just go up north of the castle with the murdered king, across the bridge (using the same code as the bridge you need to cross to get to the succubus) and up to the new town. The men are all broke and the women are all now owned by the king as whores. King's castle is NW corner... same place your aunt's house is in Milf Town, on Penis land. Talk to the girl on the dance floor in middle (the cat girl) then talk to the king. he will fight you for money, since he is bored and you don't have a wife. Beat him and he will send you up to fuck the cat girl.

I have a feeling that this game is not done and when it is it will be expanded so you can work on getting all the girls, but as of now, when you finish 4, unless the last one is the succubus, he will tell you that he has enough and he is going to take on the succubus himself... and the game will end.

OP
J

johnkane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

also be sure to accuse the vampire mistress of murder.

OP
J

johnkane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You, the father, the daughter and the tiger. (sounds like the title of a Japanese play)

There are ninjas to the E of the castle who sell sleeping potions. Get one. Go to the grounds keeper's house (Inside castle walls, SW corner, across the bridge and by the graveyard -- oh and read the grave stones, there is a number in there). You can look around the house, you won't get much, but when you click on the food on the table, you will put sleeping pills in it (it is hers). Dad kicks you out. Look in the window to the left and you can watch dad fuck his girl. You miss a lot of words, but murder is used during their conversation. She will go to sleep when they are done. Now comes the tricky part. NE corner of the castle grounds there is a whole. Go down into the underground tunnels (There is a gem teacher in there guarding a chest unfortunately, I can't at this moment remember what the hell is in it). But in the SW corner of the caves you will find another ladder. That leads up into the gardener's house. Go to the daughter's room and you can fuck her. You escape through the OTHER window. Look back and you see the tiger fucking her.

I went through that hole,and I couldn't have sex with the daughter.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I went through that hole,and I couldn't have sex with the daughter.
did you dope up her food and watch her with her father? If so... I have absolutely no idea why it didn't work.

Edit: Though... did you talk to her when you first entered the house? (I am just looking for possible cues to make her fuckable)

Last edited:

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

also be sure to accuse the vampire mistress of murder.
I'm guessing here, but the vampire is the queen? I know that the guy in the house in the NW property suffocated the king and that the maid is responsible for at least a dozen of the stabbings. I am sure that the grounds keeper and his daughter were also involved. But every time I talk to the queen, it says I don't have enough information. If the vampire is NOT the queen, where the hell is she?

OP
J

johnkane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm guessing here, but the vampire is the queen? I know that the guy in the house in the NW property suffocated the king and that the maid is responsible for at least a dozen of the stabbings. I am sure that the grounds keeper and his daughter were also involved. But every time I talk to the queen, it says I don't have enough information. If the vampire is NOT the queen, where the hell is she?
did make sure to talk to everyone in the mansion? there's one ninja to talk to in the northwest guard tower just outside the western walls. the only drugs I found were fake ones. were do you find the real sleeping drugs?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

did make sure to talk to everyone in the mansion? there's one ninja to talk to in the northwest guard tower just outside the western walls. the only drugs I found were fake ones. were do you find the real sleeping drugs?
I know the ninja you are talking about outside the W wall. I will talk to him. As to sleeping drugs, the group of ninjas outside the E wall sell them. Maybe some sell fake and others sell real... Random chance if you get right one. I dunno. Buy from many of them. (or use edit program to put the real stuff in your backpack)

OP
J

johnkane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

has any one been in milf town site befor im thinking about buying a member pass today if thers a few more games in it or is ther only 2 games ?
I only seen one more game on their site. you can there forums for free.

OP
J

johnkane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I need a password the vampire mistress.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I need a password the vampire mistress.
You could scroll up and look. But since I am too nice a guy -- 653907. That is the number on one of the graves by the grounds keeper's house.

OP
J

johnkane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ok I'm stuck...after having sex with the vampire mistress...I can't do anything. I can't find the real sleeping drugs.should I go home,and sleep until something happens,or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.