What's new

RPG Maker MilfTown Adventure V1.06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plissken58

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: MilfTown Adventure V1.06

Which rocks? the ones N of the ninja town? or the ones E of the prot's town? I know the ones to the east go to the town that gets you to the other town but I have never gotten past the ones to the N of the ninjas. If they are the mountains you refer to HOW THE HELL DO I GET PAST THEM????
Have you tried being good? Because that depends on the karma (I'm referring to the rocks N of Ninja Town.

OP
J

johnkane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

where can I get booze for the mom?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score
where can I get booze for the mom?
The bar/whore house in the ninja camp that you can't get into... directly. You have to go at night (and only way in is over the ladder). Go to the diner. Get past the dog. Use stairs to cellar. There are ghosts to get past. Find other stairs that lead up. You are now on the little "island" that the brothel is on. Go in, talk to the bartender (who is owner AND the woman behind bar in the Diner). She tells you that you have to buy the girls drinks. Tell her you would rather buy her a drink. Flirt with her. Eventually, you start buying her drinks. After SEVERAL drinks, she will ask to be excused and RUN off to the women's bathroom where she will pass out. Go there and you can either rob her and get alcohol you need or fuck her and get alcohol you need. Then get out the same way you got in.

Have you tried being good? Because that depends on the karma (I'm referring to the rocks N of Ninja Town.
How good is good? You gotta ignore your mother and Aunt? Or is it just giving your aunt the camera without extorting her?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
J

johnkane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How good is good? You gotta ignore your mother and Aunt? Or is it just giving your aunt the camera without extorting her?
can you do things with your mom,and get good karma?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

can you do things with your mom,and get good karma?
This game takes to long to get anywhere, I need a walkthrough about now, not a hint board. :cool: If only enough to get rid of those fuckin' rocks.

OP
J

johnkane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Mom-
1-use penie on mom in living room - rating obtained
2- intrude on mom in the bathroom -rating obtained and -11 required
3- same as 2
4- when she is in a trance from penis collada conversation fuck her -rating obtained
5-6 also with 4 but both are same picture in my save file :/(bug ) -rating obtained
7 - after getting ur save anywhere reward go to kitchen.
8- at night with a very good rating 25+ your mom will come to your room
9- same as 8
10 - see 9
11- goes with 4,5,and 6
12- randomly pops up with 7 and cant get it again. more info would be nice

Aunt (some are glitched and give u the wrong 1)
1- obtained when u go in her house
2-same as 1
3- your first trip into her house dont have obtained the camera yet.
4-have the camera
5-demand a blowjob from her(- rating obtained)
6- same as 5
7- u get it from doing aunt unwilling but its the photo where u cum on tits so i dunno :/
8-1 of the unwilling pics
9- u get it from doing her willing in the bathroom but its the other unwilling pic
10-1 of the willing pics u get with 9 but they dont go together
11- dont demand a blowjob, give her the exam papers then return with forged papers without the save anywhere reward.
12-after returning the forged papers if u have the save anywhere reward u get this pic

daughter
dad+her 1- look through left window of there house
dad+her 2- sane with 1
u+her 3(i cant find 1or 2 help would be nice)-go to her bed after u drug her
u+her4 and 5- same as 3
cat+her - after drugging her and getting her look through right window

bar maid
1- good rating needed. after getting the chicken help her get the key
2 and 3- same as 1
4- Bad rating needed. get her drunk and go to restroom
5 and 6- choose to have sex with her

vampire milf/mistress
1 through 5-beat her in battle

cat milf
1-talk to her when u first go into building when she is in middle behind counter
2- check the drawers behind the foldable wall in room
3 and 5-check drawers next to bed
4,6, and 7- beat ass holeking

seductress/succubuss
there are 12 and i currently have no save with them but basiclly beat her while trusting penie, with trusting her, then after trusting her go to kitchen in house for more.

taken from sahkage at hongfire.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That's cool. Information on some moves. But it does NOT say how to get over the MOUNTAINS.... :cool:

I am soooo confused. I am being a good boy. Doing NOTHING with mom. I get the good review from dad and then mom asks for chicken. I go to the ninja shop and am able to buy the chicken. Mom asks for alcohol. I can't talk to the barmaid. I can't get the key from the dog. And I can't buy the entry point from the cloaked man, so I can't get in at night. I have a feeling that getting a good fuck from her is what opens the mountains to the north. Maybe I gotta steal the chicken even if I can buy it. We'll see.

Last edited:

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That's cool. Information on some moves. But it does NOT say how to get over the MOUNTAINS.... :cool:

I am soooo confused. I am being a good boy. Doing NOTHING with mom. I get the good review from dad and then mom asks for chicken. I go to the ninja shop and am able to buy the chicken. Mom asks for alcohol. I can't talk to the barmaid. I can't get the key from the dog. And I can't buy the entry point from the cloaked man, so I can't get in at night. I have a feeling that getting a good fuck from her is what opens the mountains to the north. Maybe I gotta steal the chicken even if I can buy it. We'll see.
there should be a man in the bar who will get you the alcohol if you are good he is on the right

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ok. I worked with the guy in the bar. I got into the barmaid's pants the good way. But nothing is really changing. East mountains opened up and North mountains are still closed. I want this to work. Really. I do. But this is so vague. No directions.

OP
J

johnkane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok. I worked with the guy in the bar. I got into the barmaid's pants the good way. But nothing is really changing. East mountains opened up and North mountains are still closed. I want this to work. Really. I do. But this is so vague. No directions.
what's a good way to get in the barmaids pants? only options I have is to get her drunk,and take the booze,or have sex with her,and get the booze after getting her drunk.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

what's a good way to get in the barmaids pants? only options I have is to get her drunk,and take the booze,or have sex with her,and get the booze after getting her drunk.
If you read back you see that you can get alcohol from another source. If you have been good (your mothers scores are not in the -'s and your father gave you an allowance). After you bring back the chicken (that you actually payed for), she will ask for alcohol. Go back. Instead of asking the barmaid, ask the guy at last table on right, closest to the far wall. He knows your dad, and assumes you are getting the alcohol for him. He will get it for you. He will also yell at the barmaid, telling her she better find his keys. The barmaid will vanish from behind the bar. She is now standing near the stairs to the cellar. Go talk to her. She is looking for the guy's keys. She asks you to go to her house... leave ninja area and go W. I am sure you will find the house. Bring her back the key and she will fuck you... and love love LOVE your dick. (of course, the key is not easy to find... :cool:...)

OP
J

johnkane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you read back you see that you can get alcohol from another source. If you have been good (your mothers scores are not in the -'s and your father gave you an allowance). After you bring back the chicken (that you actually payed for), she will ask for alcohol. Go back. Instead of asking the barmaid, ask the guy at last table on right, closest to the far wall. He knows your dad, and assumes you are getting the alcohol for him. He will get it for you. He will also yell at the barmaid, telling her she better find his keys. The barmaid will vanish from behind the bar. She is now standing near the stairs to the cellar. Go talk to her. She is looking for the guy's keys. She asks you to go to her house... leave ninja area and go W. I am sure you will find the house. Bring her back the key and she will fuck you... and love love LOVE your dick. (of course, the key is not easy to find... :cool:...)
thanks loop good looking out.

like telling your mom you love her,and not walking in while's shes in the bath.

Last edited:

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

also while being good DON'T fuck her when she asks you for penis colleds thats how I got the north mountains to open up

OP
J

johnkane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

also while being good DON'T fuck her when she asks you for penis colleds thats how I got the north mountains to open up

I also read after that point if you have good karma your mom will have sex with you in your room.

OP
J

johnkane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so in other words

good karma=north opens
bad karma=east opens

Plissken58

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so in other words

good karma=north opens
bad karma=east opens
Theoretically it should work that way. But I unlocked both while being a good guy. So I did the "bad" ending and to be honest you're better off with the succubus, rather than Penie.

jasonfreeland29

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

has any one been in milf town site befor im thinking about buying a member pass today if thers a few more games in it or is ther only 2 games ?

OP
J

johnkane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

where's is your aunts house?

Status
Not open for further replies.