What's new

RPG Maker MilfTown Adventure V1.06

Status
Not open for further replies.

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: MilfTown Adventure V1.06

i couldn't finding anything. i went to castle, to school, perverted photographer's house. its 3rd day, i get a not from my aunt for the home work and did that too in school. now what should i do??

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i finished the game defeat the main villein(fucked her). but didn't visit every thing and stuck at home. what to do?? :confused:

i fucked my principle(anal) i think thats why i got the finishing line that quickly. :rolleyes:

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i finished the game defeat the main villein(fucked her). but didn't visit every thing and stuck at home. what to do?? :confused:

i fucked my principle(anal) i think thats why i got the finishing line that quickly. :rolleyes:
This is the "test" version of the game. There are like.... 6 to 8 different women you can fuck, but in this version, the 4th woman you fuck is the last... until you start again and try different directions. I assume you fucked the succubus, which means you were a bad boy. There are other women to fuck but you have to be good to get the areas open. Treat your mom nice so your dad is not pissed and tells other how bad you are. You can actually BUY the chicken and fuck the bartender while she is conscious. (Go to regular bar, talk to guy nearest the right wall, he will get you the alcohol. When he does that, the bartender vanishes and she is now near the entry to cellar that passes to whorehouse. She needs you to get stuff at her house. Do that and she will fuck you.) When you have done all the good stuff and your mom's feelings to you reaches a high enough + the North mountains open up and there are women to fuck up there.

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is the "test" version of the game. There are like.... 6 to 8 different women you can fuck, but in this version, the 4th woman you fuck is the last... until you start again and try different directions. I assume you fucked the succubus, which means you were a bad boy. There are other women to fuck but you have to be good to get the areas open. Treat your mom nice so your dad is not pissed and tells other how bad you are. You can actually BUY the chicken and fuck the bartender while she is conscious. (Go to regular bar, talk to guy nearest the right wall, he will get you the alcohol. When he does that, the bartender vanishes and she is now near the entry to cellar that passes to whorehouse. She needs you to get stuff at her house. Do that and she will fuck you.) When you have done all the good stuff and your mom's feelings to you reaches a high enough + the North mountains open up and there are women to fuck up there.
thanx ya i do all the good things and get my mom in kitchen at night and fuck her. but after that the northern mountain didn't open. why?? should i wait few days? coz there is nothing to do. :(

where can i find the next version of this game? :D

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

thanx ya i do all the good things and get my mom in kitchen at night and fuck her. but after that the northern mountain didn't open. why?? should i wait few days? coz there is nothing to do. :(

where can i find the next version of this game? :D
I WISH I could remember the trick to getting the North mountains open, but... I think it is discussed earlier in this forum.

OP
J

johnkane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

cant wait for their next game:)

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

looking for the latest version of this game. pm me plz.

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could I possible request anyone to share a copy of the game? If so, please let me know and I'll promptly send a pm for a link privately if the game has objectionable content that disallow public links.

Regards,
-LP

Status
Not open for further replies.