What's new

RPG Maker milf town

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMasta

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: milf town

Hey does anybody's tower at the end of the game work? She just keeps unlocking it for me even though it stays locked.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

that is the bad 2.23.... the creator fixed that flaw and re-released it as... 2.23 (woulda gone soooooo much more smoothly if he called it 2.24). I found the corrected one, but that site is no longer functioning. If I knew where to find a functioning copy of the corrected version was, I would tell you in a flash, but..............................

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

if you'd paid attentionn at ALL, you'd know to send me a PM, and that links that get posted on the forums are getting reported and taken down by white knights.
wonderfully accurate, Youwin...

zenon2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey can someone pm me the game and all the codes, i would appreciate it.
i only have the 1.03 version of the game and i kinda left it behind on any other version of this game

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hey can someone pm me the game and all the codes, i would appreciate it.
i only have the 1.03 version of the game and i kinda left it behind on any other version of this game
This shit AGAIN, not two days later?

Cappy

Reputation score

This shit AGAIN, not two days later
Actually, I can't blame him for that. I sent you a PM, and I seem to have been thoroughly ignored.

Throwing a request to the wind for a PM may actually get some results. Also, I'd suggest learning to use the "insert image" function this forum has. Your link loses it's oomph way too easily.

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm done even trying. if you people won't read the thread to look for explanations, then i'm done trying to help. only people who PM me directly will get a link from me.

Last edited:

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I know. You are tired. You keep TELLING them to pm you and not ask in forum, but they just don't listen. Sigh.

LISTEN UP PEOPLE. PM ME OR YOU WIN. ASK US IN PM FOR THE DOWNLOAD ADDRESS. WE WILL SEND IT TO YOU. But if you ask in here, you get NOTHING. So please use the pm system if you need to download the game.

That is all. Oh, and the school band practice on Thursday has been canceled because your director will not be able to be there (for those who do not know, her water broke).

Just my way of saying I feel like the guy who does the morning announcements at a high school. No one really listens to those guys.

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thank you, Loup, for so eloquently putting it. but, I suppose we should make this PAINSTAKINGLY clear once again, since people can't be bothered to read back one pages (where I also spelled it out in big bold caps), or even 2-3 posts.

LINKS FOR THIS GAME SHOULD NOT AND WILL NOT BE POSTED ON THE FORUMS; THEY ARE BEING REPORTED AND TAKEN DOWN WITH ALARMING SPEED.

IF YOU WANT A LINK TO THIS GAME, SEND A PM TO EITHER LOUP GAROU OR MYSELF, AND WE WILL PM YOU THE DOWNLOAD. ASKING FOR A LINK ON THE FORUMS WILL GET YOU NOTHING.

is that clear enough?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The next concept you need to understand. YOU DO NOT NEED TO SEND ME YOU E-MAIL ADDRESS. I WILL RESPOND TO YOUR PM... WITH ANOTHER PM. The newest note I got from one of y'all had your e-mail address IN THE PM. That is stupid. Really. I mean it. It is really simple. I shall demonstrate.

PM from TheGuyWhoNeedsMilftown

Loup, I need the download sight for Milftown.

PM in response from Loup Garou

Here it is.

Y'ALL SEE HOW EASY IT IS? He didn't have to give me an address. He didn't have to do anything other than say "I need download site." It really is simple. I swear to god it is not something you can screw up IF YOU TAKE THE SIMPLE ACTION OF PMing AND ASKING. You don't need to give me any other information.

God, I feel like a traffic cop in a power outage.

Demontom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have a couple questions regarding quest lines. First off: How do I get past the Dickbiters in the grave? Secondly, where do I find the medicine to give to the father to get him to bang the teacher?

Thanks in advance!

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

for the dickbiters, there are switches that close the gates of the room that the dickbiters are in. these guys follow you as the crow flies, so you have to be really fast in running to the switches. you might die a few times trying, so save right before you enter the cave.

as for the medicine, it's actually high-strength booze. go out into the forest and find the ruins. inside, you'll find Sunshine, which you give to dad at the bar.

Demontom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, been trying to get into the ruins but I'm too low level. Werewolves keep wrecking me. I was able to kill the Cursed Dick but the Werewolves are just like "lolno".

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Dem... there is a way to make things go a little better in your favor. In the shop to the left of the Inn, you can buy potions for healing, cum replenishing (was gonna say mana, but... remembered which game we are talking about), AND you can get potions that raise your level and raise your hit points. The level raisers sound great, but they are short term. Once you get on the boat for Pen Island (actually.... Penis Land), your "magic" levels vanish. But the potions that raise your hit points... those are permanent.

Oh... and a minor cheat. Don't open the spoiler if you don't want the information...

The other important part about that shop is that the healing potions and cum potions you buy there, you can sell them to the pianist in the bar/whore house for exorbitant profits. Especially the cum juice. A couple of trips back and forth between the two shops and you can afford lots of the hit point potions.. and some really good armor and weapons at the inn.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Give Dad sunshine at the bar?... I don't give it to him till he is standing outside the teacher's house. I guess both work. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.