What's new

RPG Maker milf town

Status
Not open for further replies.

play boy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: milf town

i have found my second partner defeated king now i m in dark do not know what to do
plz tell me what i have to do now

Last edited:

play boy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where do i put the codes in at and i keep getting the boy telling me about swimming and anyone know where to find something to put out the fire or the password from the king ?
y have to get LESBIANA on your side she will put out the fire..

play boy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know where the girl in the whore house (middle-lower-right, between the Cat Girl and the teacher) is located? It's the only pics I have not unlocked and I am sure I have hit all the events I know about or were hinted at. Thanks!
the girl is ur ant u have to get her drunk to get her...

play boy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

THIS IS THE SO FAR WALKTHROUGH I CAN GET IF SOMEONE KNOW MORE THEN IT PLZ COMPLETE THIS WALKTHROUGH OF PANIS LAND

TO GET THE ANT
1-talk to her
2-get the key from right top almari open the box in bed room
3-go to the bath
4-talk to the guy in in left conner of PUB
5-talk to ant again

TO GET ORACLE
1-go to labyrinth of lost souls talk to her
2-get the balls of chaos from secret shrhine
3-talk to oracle again
4-go to new island of old castle defeat monster
5- talk to oracle again get new island
6- go to the new island fo to tower in assisland get air ballon
7-go to the island which is on the sky get the stone and LESBIANA
8-talk to oracle again

to have the dog lady and bar girl and her daughter get new island from oracle or get laid with oracle first then do the others

TO GET THE DOG LADY
1-talk to her
2-open the window in the bedroom
3-go outside and look through window
4-go to new island on map in old women house on left
5-in the house try to open the right almari first then go inside the almari in the left
6-get the dog outfit from the box
7- talk to dog lady again
8-get the key from sink near bed for the lock door in the house
9-defeat the dog near lady

-TO GET THE BAR GIRL AND DAUGHTER
1- talk to both of them
2- go to new island go inside the old women's house
3-in the room try to open the right almari first then go inside the almari in the left
4-get the key from box then get out the house and go farword the island find a cage in the right side get the cat girl
5-talk to bar girl's daughter in there house

RavTheMad

Reputation score

could someone upload a working link for the Milf Town v2.23 version please

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I second this request. All present links are broken.
And I second the request of the second request. Checked all pages of the thread here, and everything I could find at hongfire. All links seem to die quickly, perhaps we should start PMing any available links?

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

it's unanimous. there's only one working link here, and it links to some doujins that are completely unrelated. can somebody post a working link, PLEASE?

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

RavTheMad was able to locate v2.23 with password and was generous enough to send it my way. PM me and I can extend his/her generosity unto you.

manishkum44

Reputation score

:D i am new but figure it now there is trick in game through which you can earn massive y3df it's simple buy as much erection potion and then sell it to man on piano in the pub 1 erection will cost 50 y3df but when you sell it you will earn 175 y3df so try it and increase your level buy armor and any thing available in it:D

manishkum44

Reputation score

:D i thing missed you can only hold 99 erection potion so be carefull while buying erection potion

puraimaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone got a link to the game? cause all the links posted dont work... I dont want the CG of the game =S

burken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, i just got around to try 2.23 found the new girl but have a problem, cant enter the tower. I go there and use the door and she keeps saying she's going to unlock it and there is the click sound, but nothing happens the door stays locked and she keeps saying that its unlocked. More over every thing looks strange and off center. :confused:

Attachments

Peteydk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone upload this game again ? :)
Thank you.

Fanley

Reputation score

Hello there, I've been lurking here for some times and intrigued by this title, I made some research to get a valid link and an activation code...

I found it! And so I share :

Link :
Activation code : JAUN312FA1

(Please note that english is not my first language so... I do as much as I can to be readable!)

Now I'm going back to the game (I've only activated it, not played yet)

burken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

nvm, old 223 file had a bug, "Tower problem fixed update" was released, fanleys version works.

Though question to does that finished 223, i finished the tower checked the tower window (outside),
and got the extra cg from the throne, but in the stall (cg house) the new girls room door is still locked.

Anything ells you have to do afterward (or before)?

Last edited:

VegnagunMech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, sorry for being a noob. I got the Balls from the Ball Carrier and gave it to the Oracle and I got the new Island and I can't seem to do anything else. I have no idea how to get Lesbiana and I think that there are other islands I'm supposed to get from the Oracle. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Help would be appreciated.

Edit: The island I got was the Old ruined castle island one with the zombies and skeletons outside of the Fort Building like thingy. :p

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone just have a save file for the 2.23 release?

Status
Not open for further replies.