What's new

RPG Maker milf town

Status
Not open for further replies.

meowshk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: milf town

The link above is already dead. Anyone have another?

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

NOBODY POST LINKS ON THE OPEN FORUMS.

somebody's been going around and reporting all the links so they get taken down. if you've got a link, simply state that you have a link, and then PM anybody who needs it. that way, we don't have to keep digging through dead links all the time.

I myself have a working link, so if anybody needs it, simply PM me.

VegnagunMech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So can anyone help me please? :3
I don't know what to do and there doesn't seem to be a proper walkthrough.

neison

Reputation score

i was trying to fuck the mom..

when i enter the inn for the first time, a time appeared on my screen, i hid in the closet but i lose the fight against the consciousness...but time time didnt reset...now every time i enter the room the time is zero and i lose....GAME OVER...

what should i do?

if someone have a save file in this part...please share with me....thanks.

burken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Vegnagun

if you are were i think it is, check one of the houses on the right side, there is a hidden entrace behind a curtain (piece of hanging cloth on the wall)

HonestLurkerThing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have found my second partner defeated king now i m in dark do not know what to do
plz tell me what i have to do now
Late post is late. Anyways, if I remember correctly, go to your house that you should've bought from the clown at the bar and talk to Womb Raider. From that point on though, it becomes pretty self-explanatory if you're an RPG buff. If you've figured this out though, completely disregard this post. Also, beware of the fact that you might find your characters de-leveled back to 1 so I advise stocking up on healing items and fighting what enemies you can when you reach the point on rescuing your mother.

neison

Reputation score

i spoke with the oracle the new island appeared but the boat desappeared...

????

HonestLurkerThing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Boat has a terrifying tendency to disappear on you like that, no idea why. Walk around, kill stuff, enter towns, etc. and it should reappear after a bit.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This is ugly. I just got laid by the "angelic" version of the demon that I got the soul stone from. She will be on my team (to help me take out the king). It asked for code. I gave it the code that worked in all the other parts (JAUN312FA1) of the game and it said no. Is there a DIFFERENT code for her?

NEVER MIND. I musta mistyped. Got it this time. :cool:

Ok. I am using 2.23. It has the JAUN code listed above. And I am having the problem at the tower with the girl "climbing in the window" and opening the door... NOT.

Do both 2.23's have same code? And has anyone reuploaded the "correct" 2.23 (fanley's is, as listed above, dead)?

I just found out that there is only one 2.23... it was not modified. It still has the problem getting in to the tower.

Last edited:

VegnagunMech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Vegnagun

if you are were i think it is, check one of the houses on the right side, there is a hidden entrace behind a curtain (piece of hanging cloth on the wall)
Wow. Thx I checked every other place instead of the cloth inside the house. Wow...
Thank you for your help. Haven't been here in a while so sorry bout that. :p

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Two things:

1) WHAT THE HELL IS THE PASS WORD FOR THE ICE CASTLE WITH THE ZEPPELIN IN IT? I did this before , but I can't think of it.

2) I may have found the corrected 2.23 (access to Mom's prison). I have to test it. I will let you know if it works.

DOH... It's Y3DF,,,,,,,,,, I don't know why I forgot that. So 1 is meaningless... but 2 is still a possibility.

the corrected 2.23 is out. If you want it, pm me and I will send it to you.

I just walked in to the castle, so... it works.

Last edited:

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I suggest you edit to take down that link right away. someone is going around reporting links, and so dead links abound. take it down, and simply state that if anybody wants the corrected link, to PM you for the link. understand, loup garou?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A while back, I posted a note that I had an address for a download sight for the CORRECTED 2.23. And, using the im system here, I helped a number of people retrieve a copy. As time passed, I always warned people I helped that the sight may go down. Well, I no longer need to warn people that the sight may go down. It has. So iming me and asking me for the address is no longer helpful. I hope someone finds another uploaded copy of 2.23.... or... it would be cool if one of y'all were to upload it. I have helped as many people as I can. But that door is closed, now. Sorry.

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Me three!!
All links are dead!! :eek:
I found a hell of a lot of links all other the internet, and they are all dead!! :eek:
I think there'is a link's serial killer on the loose... ò.O

Joke aside, I'd realy apreciate if someone could PM the game.

DMasta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah can i get a pm of the links to this game also. Every link i tried is down.

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

if anyone has a current link with the tower bug fixed I would greatly appreciate it.

if you'd paid attentionn at ALL, you'd know to send me a PM, and that links that get posted on the forums are getting reported and taken down by white knights.

Status
Not open for further replies.