Meet and Fuck Games Community

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

I'm curious about the story of Kingdom Hearts The Lustful, i'm sorta tired having sequels of the same games, it kinda gets repetitive., that in mind, is there any KH hentai games out there?
There are many realms that exist each is necessary for the universe to survive, most only know of two, the realm of light and the realm of darkness but one they don’t know about is the realm of sex. This realm has denizens of it’s own known as The Lustful, these strange creatures normally only leave this realm when summoned but once in a long while a special one will come into existence able to leave of it’s own free will. This Lustful will have one desire and that is to find women and increase it’s power by fucking them, the ability to move between realms is not it’s only power it is also able to use any latent powers of it’s species of Lustful.

Aqua ( ) is wandering through the realm of darkness when she notices a portal open a short distance away.

Aqua: “Finally a portal I can finally leave this place.”

She arrives at the location of the portal to find it has shut with foot prints leading away.

Aqua: “Damn it the first portal in ages and it shut’s before I can use it… hang on these tracks don’t look like they were made by the regular inhabitants of this realm.”, “Hmmm I should follow these and see what I can discover.”

Some distance later Aqua finds the tracks have lead to a large area within a chasm filled with many view obscuring obstacles with only one other way out, she continues to follow the tracks until they disappear near one of obstacles

Aqua: “No more tracks, who or whatever made them must have started moving along these objects. I better head to other entry point and see if the tracks reappear.”

Upon reaching the other exit she finds it blocked by a fallen tree, she proceeds to lean over the tree to see if there are tracks beyond.

Whilst she is doing this The Lustful ( ) is shown hiding nearby, having gotten a long look at her figure it starts heading for Aqua but she notices it and summons her weapon.

Aqua: “That thing is heading straight for me I better keep my guard up and use my magic to keep it back”.

The Lustful starts moving between objects as Aqua starts using magic (fire,blizzard and thunder) to keep it away.

Aqua: (whilst firing spells) “I’ve never seen a creature like that before It definitely came through that portal.”, “That thing is making me waste mana with those movements hopefully this last spell will buy me time to gather some more energy.”

She fires her final spell and barely misses the Lustful which then notices her weakened state and pounces at her ending their confrontation. Having made contact with Aqua the Lustful’s power activates. The power starts to affect Aquas unprepared mind as she pushes it off and returns to her feet..

Aqua: “Strange you stopped attacking, what is happening here?”

At this point she hears a mysterious voice

Voice: “ I discovered your presence here a short while ago and sent my servant to test if you were still capable of recognising friend from foe.”, “ It would seem that you're close to failing as you didn’t try to communicate, but don’t worry you just need to show this potential ally that you're sorry.”

Aqua focuses once more on the Lustful to find it standing close by, unaware that the voice was caused by it’s power manipulating her mind she starts trying to think of how to communicate that she wants to be it’s ally.
Aqua: (thought bubble) “ A simple apology will not work here so I will have to give it something, but I have nothing here apart from my body and my weapon… It seems to be staring at my tit’s and ass a lot. I guess it’s worth trying as I may need my weapon later.”

Aqua starts posing seductively.

Aqua: “ I’m sorry for my earlier actions I miss read your intent, I don’t have anything I can offer you to make up for it. But if you want I could fuck you.”

The Lustful’s dick appears and grows erect

Aqua: “Wow that’s one way of showing your happy with my suggestion.”

Pose 1: Aqua is on her knees giving the lustful a blowjob whilst it lies on the ground

Pose 2: Aqua rides The Lustful’s cock Cowgirl style

Pose 3: Aqua gets fucked in the ass whilst leaning over the fallen tree

Pose 4: the Lustful enjoy’s her pussy whilst she lies on her back. this scene ends with the lustful cumming over Aqua’s body

After finishing The Lustful glows for a second having gained power from fucking Aqua, It then creates a portal to the realm of light and heads through leaving the portal open. A dazed Aqua is then shown still covered in cum.

Voice: “well done you have earned your way home but there was no test, thank you for making me stronger.”

Aqua: “ What this was set up, I’ll get you for this.”

The end

realm of darkness example picture:

Thanks to Kelumir for designing The Lustful
Author: SMX

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

My game is finally out!

Here is the Title Page:

Nintendo Halloween

On top of that here are your daily pictures. Next set should be the goodies so enjoy!

Oh damn, that looks good.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here are your daily pictures.

Finally we see some action :D

Enjoy!

Advent666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wow. I think the "Nintendo" series is my second favourite. That title picture.....bloody hell, that's nice.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My game is finally out!

Here is the Title Page:

Nintendo Halloween

On top of that here are your daily pictures. Next set should be the goodies so enjoy!

Cool :D

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Another day and another set for you guys.

Enjoy!

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I hope the girls aren't fucking a door again...

I hope it was worth the 14 day wait. I like to think that when they take longer, the games will be better, but that's not always the case.

I'm going to wait until probably February (or Rawart's return) to rejoin. They don't really have a set of scheduled releases, and sometimes toss those annoying placeholder games while someone else completes their work.

Joining when there are 4-8 new games is definitely the best, but some months, they barely put out two games.

MNF Games needs serious competition, so that they start cranking out better content, faster.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I hope the girls aren't fucking a door again...

I hope it was worth the 14 day wait. I like to think that when they take longer, the games will be better, but that's not always the case.

I'm going to wait until probably February (or Rawart's return) to rejoin. They don't really have a set of scheduled releases, and sometimes toss those annoying placeholder games while someone else completes their work.

Joining when there are 4-8 new games is definitely the best, but some months, they barely put out two games.

MNF Games needs serious competition, so that they start cranking out better content, faster.
No door I can guarantee that lol.

In other news here is your daily set for Hellbound Boobies. We are almost done so with that I will be dropping off the poll for the next set. Vote away!

Stay groovy you bastards!

ZatWonGuy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ayy, Star Moans demo on GoD.

Tanetherion100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey Friends. Which games are currently win the last two competitiobs? Can you put the description of them? Please. Thanks. :D:D

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hey Friends. Which games are currently win the last two competitiobs? Can you put the description of them? Please. Thanks. :D:D
So I don't know what you exactly mean? Are you talking about which games were just release by MnF? The last 2 games that won the voting? or are you talking about BCT?

If you can let me know I can help you for sure!

In other news here are the last sets for Hellbound Boobies.

The next set will be release either Wednesday or Thursday but I will let you all know a day in advanced. Take care you bastards!

Tanetherion100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I reffer about the description, of the games that won the last 2 voting. Thanks. :D:D

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I reffer about the description, of the games that won the last 2 voting. Thanks. :D:D
Slutty Sperm Nurse

The story begins with Kim Kardashian at home in the shower, she has been working as a nurse collecting sperm donations at the local MnF metropolis sperm clinic for a few years.

Image links:
Boob Chart:

Face of Kim Kardashian:

Body for Nurse Kardashian:

Steve:

Nurse Uniform 1:

Nurse Uniform 2:

Donation Room: (just the blue couch and a table only)

Scene 1:
Kim is washing her naked body, she has been unhappy over the last few years as her ass has grown bigger but her boobs have stayed the same size (at this stage they are normal size, see boob chart for details). Then Kim remembers the special silver cup that her mother give to her for her 18th birthday (a thought bubble appears with a silver cup).
Kim: Wait I have an idea, that silver cup my mother gave to me.
Kim: She said it is magical but it does not look very magical to me.
Kim: But maybe I will give it a try.

Scene 2:
Next we see Kim in her bedroom wearing a sexy bathrobe, she is on her knees by her bed.
Kim pulls out a box from under her bed and puts it on her bed. She opens the box and pulls out the silver cup and then the instructions on how to use it.
We see Kim holding a piece of silver card with the instructions on (close up of card at this point)
The instructions read: This magical sperm cup has been in the Kardashian family for generations and gives any Kardashian female bigger boobs. A man must cum into the cup three times to give you the boob size you wish for. Just hold the cup to your boobs and make a wish.
Kim: Mmmmm lets see how big do I go, lets go for huge to match my ass.
Kim then closes her eyes and holds the cup to her chest.
Kim: Magical sperm cup I wish to have huge boobs to match my huge ass.
The cup glows, then with a puff of smoke we see nurse Kardashian in a sexy nurse's uniform (Nurse Uniform 1)
Kim: Now this should turn the men on.
Kim: Off to work to get me some sperm.

Scene 3:
In a dialogue box “Nurse kardashian’s day has not gone well, 3 guys have tried and failed to give Kim the boobs she wished for. Each time the guys failed her boobs go back to their original size, but as Kim was about to throw the cup away in the bin Steve, a regular at the clinic who gives very large sperm donations, walks upto reception.”
We cut to Steve and Kim at the reception desk.
Steve is wearing jeans, trainers and a t shirt.
Steve: Hi Nurse Kardashian I am here to give my regular sperm donation
Kim’s eyes light up as she leans forward over the desk so that Steve can look down at her boobs. Steve starts to feel his cock grow as he looks at her boobs
Kim: Hi Steve welcome back, here is your donation cup and donation room 69 is ready for you.
Steve: This is a different cup to normal and bigger too.
Kim: Yes it is a special cup for my favourite sperm donor.
Steve: Why thank you Nurse Kardashian.
Kim winks at Steve as he walks to donation room 69 with a small bulge in his jeans.

Mini Game:

The mini game is spilt into 3 levels and the aim is to increase the boob size of Nurse Kardashian from Normal to Huge (see boob chart).
The game will be spilt screen and P.O.V. You in the donation room on the couch and Kim in the staff room.
The donation and staff rooms are next to each other and as you wanks his cock a hole will appear in the wall so you can see what Nurse Kardashian is doing in the staff room. The higher the progress bar goes the bigger the hole will get. When the cup is full you will be able to watch Kim’s boob’s increase. There will be no hole at the start of each level and Steve will be able to see Kim, but Kim will not be able to see Steve.
Your screen will feature the following for all levels:
Buttons: Easy, Medium and Hard
A Progress bar showing when Steve is ready to cum. At 100% Steve cum’s into the cup and to keep the sperm flowing into the cup keep wanking Steve’s cock by move the mouse up and down until the cup is full.
Kim’s screen will feature the following for all levels:
A progress bar to show how full the cup is and at 100% Kim’s boobs increase in size.
Level 1: Nurse Kardashian can be seen by her locker taking her uniform off until see is naked.
Level 1 dialogue: Steve (before medium button) I think I can see Nurse Kardashian
Steve (before hard button) my god she is almost naked
Kim (before boobs increase) mmmm my boobs are starting to tingle.
Steve (after boobs increase) I think I need another wank to see if they go any bigger
Level 1 boob’s increase from Normal to Large.
Level 2: Nurse Kardashian can be seen jogging naked on a treadmill (with boobs and ass bouncing)
Level 2 dialogue: Steve (before medium button) my god that is hot
Steve (before hard button) my god what a body
Kim (before boobs increase) Oh my Steve has gone further than the other guys
Kim (after boobs increase) Oh I hope Steve can manage another donation I will reward him very well.
Steve (after boobs increase) I am so turned on by this I need another wank.
Level 2 boob's increase from Large to Big
Level 3: Nurse Kardashian can be seen taking a shower.
Level 3 dialogue: Steve (before medium button) My god I so wanna fuck Nurse Kardashian
Steve (before hard button) almost there
Kim (before boobs increase) Oh fuck yeah good boy Steve
Kim (after boobs increase) Oh wow these are amazing, I am so horny I am going to fuck Steve right now
Steve (after boobs increase) My god they are so huge I am so horny I so need to fuck Nurse Kardashian right now.
Level 3 boob's increase from Big to Huge
The game ends

Scene 4: P.O.V. mode

Steve has just finished cuming in the cup, you put the cup on the table and you are about to put your cock away when Nurse Kardashian opens the door (wearing nurse uniform 2)
Steve: WOW Nurse Kardashian you look so horny and those boobs they are so huge.
Kim: Steve keep your cock out I want it right now and I will let you play with them.

Sex scene’s
All sex scene’s will be P.O.V. and have the following buttons
Easy, Medium, Hard, Manual and Cum (Manual and Cum in sex scenes 1, 2 and 3)
Nurse Kardashian pleasure progress bar

Sex Scene 1: P.O.V. Titfuck position:
Kim is laying down on a couch with you on top, you are both fully clothed with cock ready to go between Kim’s new boob’s
Progress Bar at 100% Steve cums on Nurse Kardashians boob’s

Sex Scene 2: P.O.V. Pussy Fuck position:
Both you and Kim are naked on the couch
Steve should be able to squeeze Kim’s boob’s as she rides his cock.
Progress Bar at 100% Steve cums inside Kim’s pussy.

Sex Scene 3: P.O.V. Anal Fuck position:
Again both you and Kim are naked and on the couch.
Steve should be able to spank Kim’s ass as he fucks her ass.
Progress Bar at 100% Steve cums inside Kim’s ass.

Sex Scene 4: P.O.V. sperm rub
(Serega if possible can you make so that the pouring and rubbing are done at the same time. Use 1st third of the cup on Kim's boob's, 2nd third on Kim's ass and the last third will be used for scene 5)
You and Kim are standing up face to face, but Kim is holding the silver cup which is full of Steve’s Sperm.
Steve: Mmmmm what are you going to do with my sperm Nurse Kardashian
Kim: Please call me Kim, and I think after all the great fucking I need to pour your sperm onto my hot body
Steve: That sounds very horny Kim, and I think we should rub my sperm into your body together.
Kim: I like that idea Steve.
Kim starts to pour the sperm onto her boobs, as Steve grabs Kim’s other hand and they rub the sperm into Kim’s boob’s.
Kim: (before medium button) This feels amazing.
Steve: (before hard button) Your boobs feel so soft.
Progress Bar at 100%: They finish rubbing Kim’s boob’s, then Kim pour some more sperm onto her ass, again Steve grabs Kim’s other hand and they rub the sperm into Kim’s ass.
Steve: (before medium button) This day is so great, I never thought I would be rubbing my sperm onto you Kim.
Kim: (before medium button)You deserve it Steve for giving me these huge wonderful boob’s.
Progress Bar at 100%: They finish rubbing Kim’s ass.
Kim: I think you should give me your sperm donations this way for your next appointment.
Steve: It is certainly more fun this way.

Scene 5:

Spilt screen Steve is walking out the door of the clinic, as Kim is drinking the remaining sperm from the silver cup in the staff room.

The End

Play again and replay sex scene’s
Author: bigboobfan

One Piece of Luck 2: A bigger Boat

Note: Every piece of cloth the female characters are wearing should still be existent in the sex scenes in some sort, just pushed apart in a way to see their intimate parts.

Summary: Now mildly successful, pirate Dick D. Schlong enjoys his life on the Thousand Sunny. But it is not enough for him, he needs something… bigger.

Story:
Dick D. Schlong sits on a table in the Thousand Sunny and reads a book.
Under him a little summary of the first game: "Dick D. Schlong was a not very successful pirate until luck struck him with the Horu Horu no Mi, which gave him the power to control a person's hormones. He used that fully to his advantage to gain the famous pirate Monkey D. Luffy’s ship and his two hottest members Nami and Robin"
Now in the game Dick laughs:
"Hehe, the medical log of this Doctor Chopper is indeed very helpful. I didn't know hormones had so many different effects on the human body."
(New speech bubble to avoid big un-erotic walls of text) "Especially this one to make someone, particularly women, addicted to anything I want, for example…having sex with me, har har. Only Problem is, the person has to like it from the beginning. But... who doesn't like sex under the right circumstances?"

Nico Robin (from the outside): "Capt'n Schlong would you come here for a little bit? I need to speak to you."

Dick: "Ah and there is the guinea pig. Robin is starting to get suspicious about me, time to do something against it."
He seems to emit some sort of 'Manly smell' ( no idea how manly smell should look like^^)
"Long live the irresistible power of pure testosterone."

Suddenly the ship gets hit by heavy waves and Dick falls into the galley (the kitchen of the ship).
We see him leaning against the kitchen unit holding his head.
Dick: "Ouch, god dammit! This boat is really to fucking small for me!"

Suddenly to his surprise a hot blonde woman in black leather falls out from a cupboard over him
(Example pic: )
Dick: "What the…"

The woman attacks him, saying: "Dammit, my cover is blown! As Kalifa, Agent of the World Government I have to defeat and arrest you right now!"

This is followed by a mini game, if possible, where you have to survive her attacks long enough.
A summary before the game starts: "Dick D. Schlong has of course no chance against a trained government agent. His only chance is to endure her attacks long enough that she falls victim to the testosterone aura he still emits." (If no mini game, he simply thinks that.)

The mini game should be like this "click the circle before they disappear"-game like in Super Heroine Hijinks 1.

1. Scene:
At the end Dick wins, both of them are on the ground and Kalifa sucks Dicks dick like this while she’s also fingering her pussy.
Her thought bubbles in the scene:
Easy: "What has happened? Why am I so horny and want this cock?"
Medium: "So good. So good!"

At the end he cums into her mouth or on her face, up to the artist.
Still in their position, Kalifa: "Damn, what did you do? How could I lose against the likes of you?"
Dick: "That is because I am... eeeh... also a secret agent of the government. So secret not even other agents know about me. Charged to smash the Straw Hats and as of now I did a very good job with it, didn't I? Har har."
Kalifa: "What a laughable story at first, but your strength and success tells me otherwise. Okay I will help you. I heard you moaning about a bigger boat. There is one not far from here. That... should be more than enough for you. I’ll give you the coordinates before I go."
Dick: "Thanks, but don't forget: Not one word about me."

Later the ship with our hero on it stands before the Thriller Bark
The Thousand Sunny in perspective is just a small point before its gate.

Nami: "Wow, is this the Thriller Bark? We were on this ship a long time ago... I really don't want to think about it"
Nico Robin: "Yes, I know what you mean. At this moment it should be abandoned. Why are we here?"
Dick: Well, I thought about…"
Nami: "Watch out, Ghosts!"
Dick: "Toast? Waaah!"

A textbox explains: "Before anyone could react, two funny looking ghosts take Dick and bring him into the ship."

In the castle on the ship, in a dark room with stone walls and old furniture Dick stands before a young Woman with pink Hair surrounded by her two ghosts. It is Perona (age: 25)
Pic:

Dick: "Wow, that was awesome! Eh, I mean, how dare you. I'm a feared pirate... and government agent."
Perona: "...Interesting. My name is Perona. I was once part of the crew on this ship and wanted to see if everything is alright. But that seems to not be the case with intruders like you at the gates."
Dick: "Indeed. I, Dick D Schlong declare this ship hereby as my property, simple as that! And there's nothing you can do against that!"
Perona: "Pah, we will see. My ghosts can make anyone a depressive pile of nothing by simply flying through them!"
Dick (in a thought bubble): "Best I can do is pump myself up with as many happiness hormones as possible!"

The ghosts fly through him and leave Dick exhausted, but still standing.
Dick: "Uffz. That was heavy, I feel... down, but still okay."
Perona: "H-how is this possible?!"
Dick: "Well, just what you should expect from a feared and strong pirate of course! Now give up and surrender this ship to me or you will regret it!"
Perona: "Okay, okay, I give up, I will do everything you want."
Dick: "Everything? Right on cue seeing that wonderful ass of yours, har har."

2. Scene:
Dick fucks Perona sort of piledriver in the ass while holding her hands.
Example Pic: just in the ass.
Possible bonus could be her two ghosts licking her nipples, but up to the artist.

Perona Speech bubbles:
Easy: "Oh wow, that feels... so good."
Medium: "Harder, please harder!"

After cumming in her ass, Dick stands in a room in that big castle on the ship, behind him a gigantic canopy bed.
Dick thinks to himself: "That went like clockwork. A connection to the world government and the biggest ship of this world in one day, both with some nice action, it's like I'm the protagonist in a ridiculous porn parody. Just one thing left to clear..."
There’s a knock on his door.
Dick (still thinking): "And here it is."

Door opens and Nico Robin comes in, wearing a short black top and long, very long black boots.
( )

Dick: "Ah, Robin, come in. I heard you have some suspicions around me."
Robin: "Indeed, I'm really questioning that you were sent by Luffy! And you and Nami are doing something fishy... especially related to her breasts! They…"
Dick: " Hm, I wonder, if you are really suspicious or just jealous, because me and Nami have so much fun together"
Robin: "What?! Please be serious, I am.."
Dick: "It's not hard to figure that out, just some testosterone and growing hormones and the result is: "

Curt to Scene 3:
Dick lies on the bed, Nico Robin above him 69 on all fours with her tits hanging out, now big melons at least 2 sizes bigger than in the first game, giving his dick a paizuri without her hands.
Video: 0:42-54 as PoV
Dick meanwhile rubs her clit from his position. out
Dialogue in the scene:
Easy:
Dick: "You were just jealous, right?"
Robin: "Yes it seems I was jealous. Forgive me Capt'n."

Medium:
Dick: "Are you now a good girl?"
Robin: "Yes, I will always follow your orders, Capt'n."
At the end Dick cums straight in her face.

Dick: "I think it would be unfair, without Nami."

Door opens, Nami comes in, now with short hair and a very revealing outfit:
Her top is already down, her bare nipples covered with something like this:
Hands bound behind her back with some handcuffs, looking happy with hearts flying around her.

Robin: "Wow Nami, you look.. "
Dick: "Without you, she discovered some of her... interests. Interested?"
Robin: "OH yes, very much, we will have a lot of fun together."
Dick: "Exactly my words, har har."

4. Scene:
All 3 lying on the bed.
Pic:
Robin is to the left, fucking Nami in the ass with a strap-on and holding her still cuffed hands.
Dick is to the right, sticking it into Nami’s pussy and kissing her.
And Nami is in the middle and… has fun^^

At the End Dick squirts his load into Nami.

The End.

Author: Meety
Author: No author

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Slutty Sperm Nurse

The story begins with Kim Kardashian at home in the shower, she has been working as a nurse collecting sperm donations at the local MnF metropolis sperm clinic for a few years.

Image links:
Boob Chart:

Face of Kim Kardashian:

Body for Nurse Kardashian:

Steve:

Nurse Uniform 1:

Nurse Uniform 2:

Donation Room: (just the blue couch and a table only)

Scene 1:
Kim is washing her naked body, she has been unhappy over the last few years as her ass has grown bigger but her boobs have stayed the same size (at this stage they are normal size, see boob chart for details). Then Kim remembers the special silver cup that her mother give to her for her 18th birthday (a thought bubble appears with a silver cup).
Kim: Wait I have an idea, that silver cup my mother gave to me.
Kim: She said it is magical but it does not look very magical to me.
Kim: But maybe I will give it a try.

Scene 2:
Next we see Kim in her bedroom wearing a sexy bathrobe, she is on her knees by her bed.
Kim pulls out a box from under her bed and puts it on her bed. She opens the box and pulls out the silver cup and then the instructions on how to use it.
We see Kim holding a piece of silver card with the instructions on (close up of card at this point)
The instructions read: This magical sperm cup has been in the Kardashian family for generations and gives any Kardashian female bigger boobs. A man must cum into the cup three times to give you the boob size you wish for. Just hold the cup to your boobs and make a wish.
Kim: Mmmmm lets see how big do I go, lets go for huge to match my ass.
Kim then closes her eyes and holds the cup to her chest.
Kim: Magical sperm cup I wish to have huge boobs to match my huge ass.
The cup glows, then with a puff of smoke we see nurse Kardashian in a sexy nurse's uniform (Nurse Uniform 1)
Kim: Now this should turn the men on.
Kim: Off to work to get me some sperm.

Scene 3:
In a dialogue box “Nurse kardashian’s day has not gone well, 3 guys have tried and failed to give Kim the boobs she wished for. Each time the guys failed her boobs go back to their original size, but as Kim was about to throw the cup away in the bin Steve, a regular at the clinic who gives very large sperm donations, walks upto reception.”
We cut to Steve and Kim at the reception desk.
Steve is wearing jeans, trainers and a t shirt.
Steve: Hi Nurse Kardashian I am here to give my regular sperm donation
Kim’s eyes light up as she leans forward over the desk so that Steve can look down at her boobs. Steve starts to feel his cock grow as he looks at her boobs
Kim: Hi Steve welcome back, here is your donation cup and donation room 69 is ready for you.
Steve: This is a different cup to normal and bigger too.
Kim: Yes it is a special cup for my favourite sperm donor.
Steve: Why thank you Nurse Kardashian.
Kim winks at Steve as he walks to donation room 69 with a small bulge in his jeans.

Mini Game:

The mini game is spilt into 3 levels and the aim is to increase the boob size of Nurse Kardashian from Normal to Huge (see boob chart).
The game will be spilt screen and P.O.V. You in the donation room on the couch and Kim in the staff room.
The donation and staff rooms are next to each other and as you wanks his cock a hole will appear in the wall so you can see what Nurse Kardashian is doing in the staff room. The higher the progress bar goes the bigger the hole will get. When the cup is full you will be able to watch Kim’s boob’s increase. There will be no hole at the start of each level and Steve will be able to see Kim, but Kim will not be able to see Steve.
Your screen will feature the following for all levels:
Buttons: Easy, Medium and Hard
A Progress bar showing when Steve is ready to cum. At 100% Steve cum’s into the cup and to keep the sperm flowing into the cup keep wanking Steve’s cock by move the mouse up and down until the cup is full.
Kim’s screen will feature the following for all levels:
A progress bar to show how full the cup is and at 100% Kim’s boobs increase in size.
Level 1: Nurse Kardashian can be seen by her locker taking her uniform off until see is naked.
Level 1 dialogue: Steve (before medium button) I think I can see Nurse Kardashian
Steve (before hard button) my god she is almost naked
Kim (before boobs increase) mmmm my boobs are starting to tingle.
Steve (after boobs increase) I think I need another wank to see if they go any bigger
Level 1 boob’s increase from Normal to Large.
Level 2: Nurse Kardashian can be seen jogging naked on a treadmill (with boobs and ass bouncing)
Level 2 dialogue: Steve (before medium button) my god that is hot
Steve (before hard button) my god what a body
Kim (before boobs increase) Oh my Steve has gone further than the other guys
Kim (after boobs increase) Oh I hope Steve can manage another donation I will reward him very well.
Steve (after boobs increase) I am so turned on by this I need another wank.
Level 2 boob's increase from Large to Big
Level 3: Nurse Kardashian can be seen taking a shower.
Level 3 dialogue: Steve (before medium button) My god I so wanna fuck Nurse Kardashian
Steve (before hard button) almost there
Kim (before boobs increase) Oh fuck yeah good boy Steve
Kim (after boobs increase) Oh wow these are amazing, I am so horny I am going to fuck Steve right now
Steve (after boobs increase) My god they are so huge I am so horny I so need to fuck Nurse Kardashian right now.
Level 3 boob's increase from Big to Huge
The game ends

Scene 4: P.O.V. mode

Steve has just finished cuming in the cup, you put the cup on the table and you are about to put your cock away when Nurse Kardashian opens the door (wearing nurse uniform 2)
Steve: WOW Nurse Kardashian you look so horny and those boobs they are so huge.
Kim: Steve keep your cock out I want it right now and I will let you play with them.

Sex scene’s
All sex scene’s will be P.O.V. and have the following buttons
Easy, Medium, Hard, Manual and Cum (Manual and Cum in sex scenes 1, 2 and 3)
Nurse Kardashian pleasure progress bar

Sex Scene 1: P.O.V. Titfuck position:
Kim is laying down on a couch with you on top, you are both fully clothed with cock ready to go between Kim’s new boob’s
Progress Bar at 100% Steve cums on Nurse Kardashians boob’s

Sex Scene 2: P.O.V. Pussy Fuck position:
Both you and Kim are naked on the couch
Steve should be able to squeeze Kim’s boob’s as she rides his cock.
Progress Bar at 100% Steve cums inside Kim’s pussy.

Sex Scene 3: P.O.V. Anal Fuck position:
Again both you and Kim are naked and on the couch.
Steve should be able to spank Kim’s ass as he fucks her ass.
Progress Bar at 100% Steve cums inside Kim’s ass.

Sex Scene 4: P.O.V. sperm rub
(Serega if possible can you make so that the pouring and rubbing are done at the same time. Use 1st third of the cup on Kim's boob's, 2nd third on Kim's ass and the last third will be used for scene 5)
You and Kim are standing up face to face, but Kim is holding the silver cup which is full of Steve’s Sperm.
Steve: Mmmmm what are you going to do with my sperm Nurse Kardashian
Kim: Please call me Kim, and I think after all the great fucking I need to pour your sperm onto my hot body
Steve: That sounds very horny Kim, and I think we should rub my sperm into your body together.
Kim: I like that idea Steve.
Kim starts to pour the sperm onto her boobs, as Steve grabs Kim’s other hand and they rub the sperm into Kim’s boob’s.
Kim: (before medium button) This feels amazing.
Steve: (before hard button) Your boobs feel so soft.
Progress Bar at 100%: They finish rubbing Kim’s boob’s, then Kim pour some more sperm onto her ass, again Steve grabs Kim’s other hand and they rub the sperm into Kim’s ass.
Steve: (before medium button) This day is so great, I never thought I would be rubbing my sperm onto you Kim.
Kim: (before medium button)You deserve it Steve for giving me these huge wonderful boob’s.
Progress Bar at 100%: They finish rubbing Kim’s ass.
Kim: I think you should give me your sperm donations this way for your next appointment.
Steve: It is certainly more fun this way.

Scene 5:

Spilt screen Steve is walking out the door of the clinic, as Kim is drinking the remaining sperm from the silver cup in the staff room.

The End

Play again and replay sex scene’s
Author: bigboobfan

One Piece of Luck 2: A bigger Boat

Note: Every piece of cloth the female characters are wearing should still be existent in the sex scenes in some sort, just pushed apart in a way to see their intimate parts.

Summary: Now mildly successful, pirate Dick D. Schlong enjoys his life on the Thousand Sunny. But it is not enough for him, he needs something… bigger.

Story:
Dick D. Schlong sits on a table in the Thousand Sunny and reads a book.
Under him a little summary of the first game: "Dick D. Schlong was a not very successful pirate until luck struck him with the Horu Horu no Mi, which gave him the power to control a person's hormones. He used that fully to his advantage to gain the famous pirate Monkey D. Luffy’s ship and his two hottest members Nami and Robin"
Now in the game Dick laughs:
"Hehe, the medical log of this Doctor Chopper is indeed very helpful. I didn't know hormones had so many different effects on the human body."
(New speech bubble to avoid big un-erotic walls of text) "Especially this one to make someone, particularly women, addicted to anything I want, for example…having sex with me, har har. Only Problem is, the person has to like it from the beginning. But... who doesn't like sex under the right circumstances?"

Nico Robin (from the outside): "Capt'n Schlong would you come here for a little bit? I need to speak to you."

Dick: "Ah and there is the guinea pig. Robin is starting to get suspicious about me, time to do something against it."
He seems to emit some sort of 'Manly smell' ( no idea how manly smell should look like^^)
"Long live the irresistible power of pure testosterone."

Suddenly the ship gets hit by heavy waves and Dick falls into the galley (the kitchen of the ship).
We see him leaning against the kitchen unit holding his head.
Dick: "Ouch, god dammit! This boat is really to fucking small for me!"

Suddenly to his surprise a hot blonde woman in black leather falls out from a cupboard over him
(Example pic: )
Dick: "What the…"

The woman attacks him, saying: "Dammit, my cover is blown! As Kalifa, Agent of the World Government I have to defeat and arrest you right now!"

This is followed by a mini game, if possible, where you have to survive her attacks long enough.
A summary before the game starts: "Dick D. Schlong has of course no chance against a trained government agent. His only chance is to endure her attacks long enough that she falls victim to the testosterone aura he still emits." (If no mini game, he simply thinks that.)

The mini game should be like this "click the circle before they disappear"-game like in Super Heroine Hijinks 1.

1. Scene:
At the end Dick wins, both of them are on the ground and Kalifa sucks Dicks dick like this while she’s also fingering her pussy.
Her thought bubbles in the scene:
Easy: "What has happened? Why am I so horny and want this cock?"
Medium: "So good. So good!"

At the end he cums into her mouth or on her face, up to the artist.
Still in their position, Kalifa: "Damn, what did you do? How could I lose against the likes of you?"
Dick: "That is because I am... eeeh... also a secret agent of the government. So secret not even other agents know about me. Charged to smash the Straw Hats and as of now I did a very good job with it, didn't I? Har har."
Kalifa: "What a laughable story at first, but your strength and success tells me otherwise. Okay I will help you. I heard you moaning about a bigger boat. There is one not far from here. That... should be more than enough for you. I’ll give you the coordinates before I go."
Dick: "Thanks, but don't forget: Not one word about me."

Later the ship with our hero on it stands before the Thriller Bark
The Thousand Sunny in perspective is just a small point before its gate.

Nami: "Wow, is this the Thriller Bark? We were on this ship a long time ago... I really don't want to think about it"
Nico Robin: "Yes, I know what you mean. At this moment it should be abandoned. Why are we here?"
Dick: Well, I thought about…"
Nami: "Watch out, Ghosts!"
Dick: "Toast? Waaah!"

A textbox explains: "Before anyone could react, two funny looking ghosts take Dick and bring him into the ship."

In the castle on the ship, in a dark room with stone walls and old furniture Dick stands before a young Woman with pink Hair surrounded by her two ghosts. It is Perona (age: 25)
Pic:

Dick: "Wow, that was awesome! Eh, I mean, how dare you. I'm a feared pirate... and government agent."
Perona: "...Interesting. My name is Perona. I was once part of the crew on this ship and wanted to see if everything is alright. But that seems to not be the case with intruders like you at the gates."
Dick: "Indeed. I, Dick D Schlong declare this ship hereby as my property, simple as that! And there's nothing you can do against that!"
Perona: "Pah, we will see. My ghosts can make anyone a depressive pile of nothing by simply flying through them!"
Dick (in a thought bubble): "Best I can do is pump myself up with as many happiness hormones as possible!"

The ghosts fly through him and leave Dick exhausted, but still standing.
Dick: "Uffz. That was heavy, I feel... down, but still okay."
Perona: "H-how is this possible?!"
Dick: "Well, just what you should expect from a feared and strong pirate of course! Now give up and surrender this ship to me or you will regret it!"
Perona: "Okay, okay, I give up, I will do everything you want."
Dick: "Everything? Right on cue seeing that wonderful ass of yours, har har."

2. Scene:
Dick fucks Perona sort of piledriver in the ass while holding her hands.
Example Pic: just in the ass.
Possible bonus could be her two ghosts licking her nipples, but up to the artist.

Perona Speech bubbles:
Easy: "Oh wow, that feels... so good."
Medium: "Harder, please harder!"

After cumming in her ass, Dick stands in a room in that big castle on the ship, behind him a gigantic canopy bed.
Dick thinks to himself: "That went like clockwork. A connection to the world government and the biggest ship of this world in one day, both with some nice action, it's like I'm the protagonist in a ridiculous porn parody. Just one thing left to clear..."
There’s a knock on his door.
Dick (still thinking): "And here it is."

Door opens and Nico Robin comes in, wearing a short black top and long, very long black boots.
( )

Dick: "Ah, Robin, come in. I heard you have some suspicions around me."
Robin: "Indeed, I'm really questioning that you were sent by Luffy! And you and Nami are doing something fishy... especially related to her breasts! They…"
Dick: " Hm, I wonder, if you are really suspicious or just jealous, because me and Nami have so much fun together"
Robin: "What?! Please be serious, I am.."
Dick: "It's not hard to figure that out, just some testosterone and growing hormones and the result is: "

Curt to Scene 3:
Dick lies on the bed, Nico Robin above him 69 on all fours with her tits hanging out, now big melons at least 2 sizes bigger than in the first game, giving his dick a paizuri without her hands.
Video: 0:42-54 as PoV
Dick meanwhile rubs her clit from his position. out
Dialogue in the scene:
Easy:
Dick: "You were just jealous, right?"
Robin: "Yes it seems I was jealous. Forgive me Capt'n."

Medium:
Dick: "Are you now a good girl?"
Robin: "Yes, I will always follow your orders, Capt'n."
At the end Dick cums straight in her face.

Dick: "I think it would be unfair, without Nami."

Door opens, Nami comes in, now with short hair and a very revealing outfit:
Her top is already down, her bare nipples covered with something like this:
Hands bound behind her back with some handcuffs, looking happy with hearts flying around her.

Robin: "Wow Nami, you look.. "
Dick: "Without you, she discovered some of her... interests. Interested?"
Robin: "OH yes, very much, we will have a lot of fun together."
Dick: "Exactly my words, har har."

4. Scene:
All 3 lying on the bed.
Pic:
Robin is to the left, fucking Nami in the ass with a strap-on and holding her still cuffed hands.
Dick is to the right, sticking it into Nami’s pussy and kissing her.
And Nami is in the middle and… has fun^^

At the End Dick squirts his load into Nami.

The End.

Author: Meety
Author: No author
ONE PIECE! ONE PIECE!
The new dubs just came out and I'm even more on board with this game now!

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

ONE PIECE! ONE PIECE!
The new dubs just came out and I'm even more on board with this game now!
Technically it hasn't won yet but it's been in the lead for almost 2 weeks now so it's a sure thing it will be the winner.

The list of games is outdated right now so I could't really answer the question correctly since we're missing games lol.

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yo yo. What's good Bruv ?
Back with a couple sextapes. Be up tonight.

Been playing honey select studio lately got all the best card all the mod.
It is milking me dry!!!
Anyone need help?just give me a shout.:D be happy to help.
Oh the link to my card collection
My female character collection for people who are lazy to do research. Best collection on the internet.

KEY:!uyUZEId4PG6LXjbLMt5ai9NVLWJ-PmrS6xS3H2S8_fM

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here is the plan for the next set of pictures. I have to study tomorrow and do some things for the next semester so I will be busy. Saturday is going to be Birthday and I have never been a fan of celebrating it. A day of attention is just something I don't like so my friends are going to drag me somewhere for it lol.

Pictures are going to go live Sunday morning so keep a watch out for them then.

See you guys Sunday!

misaelito14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would like to ask 2 questions.
1-All the games that publish BTC will come in format '' .btc ''?

2-what do you think about a game(idea) about Dark Souls(google it)?
My idea will be based on the lore of dark souls. With a little spoiler.And will be almost equal to the zelda games from mnf.

I have another idea but I do not think they will like it(futa on female warning)

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I would like to ask 2 questions.
1-All the games that publish BTC will come in format '' .btc ''?

2-what do you think about a game(idea) about Dark Souls(google it)?
My idea will be based on the lore of dark souls. With a little spoiler.And will be almost equal to the zelda games from mnf.

I have another idea but I do not think they will like it(futa on female warning)
1. Yup. The reason for that is so other companies don't profit on MnF's work. Can only be played Offline.

2. There have been 2 ideas that have come close to winning. They only show up on Vadim runs so hopefully they do win as I am a fan of the Bloodsouls series.

You are more than welcome to write your own. Let me know if you need any help! :D