What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Its says the file does not exist in the serve, can you re up the file plz ?
Just give it time, one of the mods will address it when they can. But, thanks for letting us know.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I buried my grandfather today. I am going to need more time as that was the most difficult thing I have ever had to do.

Sorry everyone.

JoeyN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I buried my grandfather today. I am going to need more time as that was the most difficult thing I have ever had to do.

Sorry everyone.
No need to be sorry, man!
This kind of situation sux.
If people dont understand...well, they have no heart.

-J

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry everyone.
That's a rough experience, man. Take your time to recover. :/

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sorry everyone.
Take all the time you need!!!!, the other stuff can wait!!!

Has Magic book 5 been cracked yet?
You mean "Magic Book 5 - Hot For Teachers", that was ages ago!!!!!:D

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Take all the time you need!!!!, the other stuff can wait!!!

You mean "Magic Book 5 - Hot For Teachers", that was ages ago!!!!!:D
If it was cracked, i can't find it :confused:

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sorry everyone.
I hear ya. Lost a great uncle a little while back, felt the same way. Take your time.

MultiCL-DeesnaM22

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Its says the file does not exist in the serve, can you re up the file plz ?
That game can easily be found in the mega link on the first page of this thread. :rolleyes:

Has Magic book 5 been cracked yet?
If it was cracked, i can't find it :confused:
It was indeed released a while ago, in March of this year to be precise alongside Friday the 14th but for some reason neither of those games are present in Haseo's Mega Archive.

I've taken the liberty of uploading both of them here :

These are to be played with baka.loader as they won't work with the BCT player (you can try, but pretty sure it won't).

Haseo, maybe you can add them to your collection when you are able to do so?

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That game can easily be found in the mega link on the first page of this thread. :rolleyes:

It was indeed released a while ago, in March of this year to be precise alongside Friday the 14th but for some reason neither of those games are present in Haseo's Mega Archive.

I've taken the liberty of uploading both of them here :

These are to be played with baka.loader as they won't work with the BCT player (you can try, but pretty sure it won't).

Haseo, maybe you can add them to your collection when you are able to do so?

Cool thanks :)

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Mind as well keep this (somewhat) momentum going, here today's result of the poll. I'm considering making an account on imgur one day, but I don't exactly deal with messages.

Attachments

Fencer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Mind as well keep this (somewhat) momentum going, here today's result of the poll. I'm considering making an account on imgur one day, but I don't exactly deal with messages.
Who is the artist for the poll? And we'll maybe get to see another One Piece game, sweet :D

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hey guys. I am back!

Been visiting my Grandfathers grave and I have come to terms with everything. Now I just keep myself distracted in order to properly move on.

With that I am going to clean up a bit.

Here are the last set of pictures for Street Fucker that I left off on before i had to take my leave.

With that I also started off the winner of the last Poll

Hellbound Boobies

This game is a bit long so just stay patient. The design is pretty popular so enjoy!

I will also be adding to the Megas on the OP. All the past pictures will be added, all the missing cracks will be added, and anything else I can see will also be added. Give it an hour and everything should be there.

With that I make my return so enjoy everything you bastards! :D

I also want to give my thanks to everyone in the community. So many people sent their sympathies, their good energies, and their kind words when I needed them the most. Thank you so much. I needed every word and it helped me more than you think.

Thank you so much guys!

Last edited:

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't tell me Lesidential Campaign is a Trump/Clinton sex game :D

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

First off, I want to say welcome back H. :)

Who is the artist for the poll? And we'll maybe get to see another One Piece game, sweet :D
It's Kosmos.
That's why the One Piece and Fairy Tail ideas up are sequels. :rolleyes: :p

Don't tell me Lesidential Campaign is a Trump/Clinton sex game :D
I assure you, it is not. Neither of them are even mentioned.

If it'll ease your worry, here's the full script. Also, if anybody wants to read any of the other ideas on the list, just let me know.

Lesidential Campaign

(Intro)
In game text written over the MnF flag: Election season has come upon us once again and our nation lies on the brink of catastrophe. Our country has long been held in the grip of corruption, politicians from both sides bought and sold. However…
This election cycle a new party has come forth to give voters a chance beyond simply the lesser of two evils. The National Sex Party has thrown its hat into the ring to protect the voters rights and build a better future for all!

(Sex scene 1)
In game text: The NSP runs on the platform of legalised prostitution and sexual freedom. It is our belief that all citizens are entitled to coital satisfaction and under our nominee, Sapphire Van Dyke, that’s exactly what we intend to provide!

Characters:
Sapphire Van Dyke - a sexy redhead like this:
-but with a body type and clothes like this:

Position:

(Sex scene 2)
In game text: Is your voice is being heard in the national debate? It is with the NSP! All natural oralists, our members never back down until our constituents desires are fully addressed.

Characters and Position:

(Sex scene 1)
In game text: And here at the NSP we also understand what it takes to put words into action. We know the value of hard work and we’re not afraid to get down and dirty in order to prove it!

Characters:
This confident short-haired ebony girl on top:
This shy looking nerdy girl on the bottom:

Position:

(Sex scene 1)
In game text: Running a country is no easy task but we at the NSP are up to the challenge. With Sapphire Van Dyke at the helm you can be sure that we can take on any number of issues at once!

Characters:
The redhead from the first scene again:
-together with two asian prostitutes with giant pink strap-ons:

Position:
(Please note that the two strap-ons should be slightly out of sync while fucking her so that they rub together inside her.)

(Ending with scene replay options)
In game text: The National Sex Party! Make love, not war!
Author: Anonymoose Fan

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey guys. I am back!

Been visiting my Grandfathers grave and I have come to terms with everything. Now I just keep myself distracted in order to properly move on.
This kind of stuff takes time to deal with emotionally, don't get freaked out if you experience some difficult moments in the near future, but time will help.

Appreciate seeing you back, Haseo.

Furky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys. I am back!

With that I am going to clean up a bit.

Here are the last set of pictures for Street Fucker that I left off on before i had to take my leave.

With that I also started off the winner of the last Poll

Hellbound Boobies

This game is a bit long so just stay patient. The design is pretty popular so enjoy!

I will also be adding to the Megas on the OP. All the past pictures will be added, all the missing cracks will be added, and anything else I can see will also be added. Give it an hour and everything should be there.

With that I make my return so enjoy everything you bastards! :D

I also want to give my thanks to everyone in the community. So many people sent their sympathies, their good energies, and their kind words when I needed them the most. Thank you so much. I needed every word and it helped me more than you think.

Thank you so much guys!
Welcome back Haseo!!!

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thank you so much guys!
If I have to be frank, I think you're one of the only few people who's been keeping this thread alive. So yeah, your lack of presence was felt.

I'm glad you're doing better, welcome back Haseo.

It's Kosmos.
That's why the One Piece and Fairy Tail ideas up are sequels. :rolleyes: :p
I'm disappointed that your idea isn't doing as well as it should. Truth be told it's pretty irritating.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Thanks a lot guys :D

In other news here are your daily set. Enjoy as tomorrow we should see some of the good bits ;)