What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

2-what do you think about a game(idea) about Dark Souls(google it)?
My idea will be based on the lore of dark souls. With a little spoiler.And will be almost equal to the zelda games from mnf.
I've never played Dark Souls but I am intrigued by what this idea of yours is and would like to know more. :cool:

I have another idea but I do not think they will like it(futa on female warning)
Hey, you never know unless you try. :D
Besides, there are a few games on MnF that feature futa on female action. Harley's Prison Break has Harley giving a futa Poison Ivy a blowjob as the first scene. And Schoolgirl Curse 1 & 2 ONLY feature futa on female scenes. ;)

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yo yo. What's good Bruv ?
Hey nice to see you around these parts. How you been?

My idea will be based on the lore of dark souls. With a little spoiler.And will be almost equal to the zelda games from mnf.
I like the sound of that, I hope you post your idea so we can read it. People do u love those Zelda games.

I have another idea but I do not think they will like it(futa on female warning)
MNF is a strange one but don't let that discourage you. You should still post it anyways.

In other news, here's today results. This will be last time I upload this voting round since its pretty obvious who's winner here. I was hoping more of neck to neck with the Fairy Tale idea & One Piece one, but alas just like real life, One Piece is just can't compare(it can just don't tell the one piece fandom:rolleyes:). I'm still not sure why its taking so long for the next idea submission.

Attachments

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmm, the upload is impossible at the moment, I will fix as soon as , just realise it was not uploaded.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

As promised here are your pictures from the winner:

Teen Titans: Ravens Meditation Session

Enjoy as it's another contender for GOTY!

Secondly I am planning out my next idea which I won't submit until after the Christmas submissions. Going back to the drawing board and just want something simple. Sexy but simple.

Just want an opinion.

Would you all rather have a really geeky girl, a girl not really very knowledgeable about sex that just gets corrupted once she has it. Would you rather her be fucked by a jock who manhandles her and fucks her silly or a few of her fellow nerds who are all pent up sexually and they unleash it on her?

Would love to know so I can plan now and write something that is nothing but sexy from beginning to end.

Vote here and I will make my idea revolve around the winner.

Enjoy you bastards! :D

Edit:

New game is out. By fucking Pinoy! We all thought he left MnF but he is back!

Pokemon: Hypno Games

Last edited:

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm so disappointed by the new Pokemon game, for once not because of the artist but because of the author.

Pokemon Parody and from all the girls there, Dawn to Diantha to Flannery and so many more he chose one I just hate in that category and one I had to look up because I couldn't remember her!!

Fan of Pinoy, once again confirmed why, but when the girls are not yours you have no chance to get it up....

The imagination what it could have been with every other female character ecvept those two is what bugs me the most! ._.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

New game looks Meh.
It looks meh but the scenes were pretty good overall. The way Jessie and Lorelei move and react to getting fucked is amazing! You don't get that with the other 3 artists where with Pinoy, their heads move, hands change, every speed setting actually looks different instead of the face changing slightly. Overall I would give it an 8/10. The final cumshot is extremely weak and there is no conclusion. Game just ends.

That is just my review lol.

Anyways I have a few things for everyone. First off here are your pictures for the day. Enjoy what Raven can do with a Gorilla soon ;)

The last thing I have for everyone is a new crack from BCT.

The Legend Of Zelda Four Sluts

Game Creator; Serega
Original Release Date; November 26th, 2015
Link is finally back to save Hyrule one more time and fuck some hot chicks across the kingdom :)

Download;

BCT is still hard at work so please give us some thanks so we may continue this trend.

That should be everything. Enjoy it you bastards! :cool:

Fencer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New game is out. By fucking Pinoy! We all thought he left MnF but he is back!

Pokemon: Hypno Games

Don't tell me they used hypno eyes (like in Zelda: Twilight Fuck). That's a total turn-off for me!

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Don't tell me they used hypno eyes (like in Zelda: Twilight Fuck). That's a total turn-off for me!
They do, but they're not around for long.

They get put in a trance, then Ash does the whole "You're in a trace, you want to be my sex slaves" thing. Then brings them out of it and their eyes go back to normal.

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It looks meh but the scenes were pretty good overall. The way Jessie and Lorelei move and react to getting fucked is amazing! You don't get that with the other 3 artists where with Pinoy, their heads move, hands change, every speed setting actually looks different instead of the face changing slightly. Overall I would give it an 8/10. The final cumshot is extremely weak and there is no conclusion. Game just ends.

That is just my review lol.

Anyways I have a few things for everyone. First off here are your pictures for the day. Enjoy what Raven can do with a Gorilla soon ;)

Game Creator; Serega
Link is finally back to save Hyrule one more time and fuck some hot chicks across the kingdom :)

Download;

BCT is still hard at work so please give us some thanks so we may continue this trend.

Awesome, I've wanted this game for a while!

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Hypnotism is hot.

Thanks for the crack.

Let's get Tsunade next!

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For the curious, the author this time around is Kosmos so don't get discouraged from submitting your ideas against the inevitable X-Mas Pay Rise sequel.

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Game Creator; Serega

Download;

It's been a while since I've been on time to properly give thanks for a crack instead of leeching like a loser. So thank you BCT for putting in the effort to make these cracks, thanks to Haseo for keeping us up to date on the games and cracks, and of course a big thank you to MnF and all of you writers for producing such wonderfully naughty content for us all to enjoy!

Furky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Game Creator; Serega

Download;

Thanks BCT and Thanks Haseo!!!

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Another day another time of Raven's Father trying to fill her holes. Ah. Family!

Enjoy!

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Another day another time of Raven's Father trying to fill her holes. Ah. Family!

Enjoy!

Lord Trigon is the man...

Twisted fucker.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just submitted my Christmas idea. I'll be honest, I do not have high hopes for it. I still want to win, but I'm not gonna get my hopes too high.

Also, not 100% keen on the title. It's the best I could come up with and any suggestions would be appreciated.

Santa is Missing!

Note – to try and avoid confusion, paragraphs with quotation marks “” are meant to be in-game text.

Short Version:
It’s December 23rd and Santa is nowhere to be found. He’s missing and, to save Christmas, his daughter Sandi needs to enlist some help.

Long Version:
Scene 1: Introduction

“The North Pole is in a panic. It’s the 23rd of December, and no one can find Santa anywhere.”
“Whilst all the elves are running around like headless chickens, a snow pixie comes to Mrs. Claus saying she knows what happened to Santa.”
“She tells Mrs. Claus that he’s been kidnapped by the Ice Witch and he asked the pixie to get help.”
“Seeing how upset her mother is, Sandi Claus decided to call the F.T.S.F. for help.”
This is Sandi Claus.

Scene opens on a military looking office. A cute elf secretary is sitting at her desk, writing on some papers. There are a number of Christmas decorations around and on the wall is a banner that says “F.T.S.F., Fairy-Tale-Special-Forces”. It looks something like this.

The phone on the desk starts ringing.
Secretary: Hello, Fairy Tale Special Forces, Northern division.
Sandi: Hello, Oh God, it’s a Disaster! Please, you have to help.
Secretary: Ma’am, please calm down. Okay, let’s start slow, can you tell me your name?
Sandi: It... It’s Sandi Claus.
Secretary: Alright Sandi, that’s good. Now, what exactly is the problem?
Sandi: I’m sorry but there’s no time. Please, it’s an emergency. You need to send someone to the North Pole right away.
Secretary: Understood Ma’am. We’ll send one our top agents straight away.

Scene 2: Mission from Santa’s Daughter
“When the agent arrived at the North Pole, he was shown straight to Santa’s office, where Sandi was waiting for him.”

Cut to inside Santa’s office. Sandi is looking very worried.
Sandi: Oh God, I hope they get here soon.
There is a knock at the door and a young man in military uniform comes in.

Sandi: Thank goodness you’re here. This is a disaster.
Harper: Calm down Ma’am. What’s the problem?
Sandi: It’s my father. He’s been kidnapped by the Ice Witch.
Harper: The Ice Witch? Sorry Ma’am, but I’m not equipped to deal with someone like her.
Sandi: I thought you’d say that, but I can help. I have a fire crystal that will counter her magic.

Harper: You know that’s not going to be enough, right?
Sandi: I know. But I’ve been told she has a flame sceptre locked up beneath her castle. That will more than match her.
Harper: That’s great and all, but just how am I supposed to get it exactly?

A small snow pixie appears next to Sandi.

Pixie: I know where it is. I can lead you to it.
Harper: Urgh... Alright, I’m in. But what will the sceptre do?
Sandi: When you use it, it will stun her. In order to fully subdue her, you’ll need to, ah, show her your dominance.

Scene 3: Into the Witches Castle
“Harper and the pixie made their way to the Ice Witch’s castle.”

“They made their way through the twisting corridors and down winding stairs. Eventually they make it to the sceptre, only to find it guarded.”

Cut to inside the castle.

The guard is a busty girl, with pale skin, long blue hair and she’s wearing a skimpy mage’s outfit.

The sceptre is behind her in a cage made of ice.

Ice Mage: What the...? Who the hell are you?
Harper: Sorry, I don’t have time to answer questions. I want the sceptre, now stand aside.
Ice Mage: There’s no way in hell I’m letting you take it! Prepare to die!
Pixie: Harper! The fire crystal! Use it!
Harper holds up the crystal and it gives off an intense light.
The Ice Mage is on the ground, one arm clutching her stomach, the other keeping her body up.
Harper: Now what do I do with her?
Pixie: Remember what Sandi said. You have to dominate her.
Harper: I think I can manage that.

Sex Scene 1
The Ice Mage is lying on her back, holding her legs.
Position example:

Vaginal – Easy, Medium, Hard
Anal – Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Harper cums inside her pussy.

Scene 4: Facing the Witch
“After retrieving the sceptre out of its cage, the pixie led Harper to the throne room to confront the Ice Witch.”

She is sitting on her throne with her legs crossed. Like this.

Ice Witch: Well, well. What brings you here, little pet?
Harper: Cut the act Witch, where is he? Where’s Santa?
Ice Witch: Safely tucked away. But that is of little consequence to you. You’ll soon be the latest addition to my Ice Gallery.
Harper: Not today.
Harper holds up the sceptre and it gives off a brighter light than the crystal and a column of fire.
The Ice Witch is slumped on her throne, with her legs now spread.
Harper: Alright, time to put you in your place.

Sex Scene 2
Harper is sitting on the throne. The Ice Witch is on his lap and he’s holding her legs up.
Position example:

Harper cums inside her arse.

Scene 5: Saving Santa
“With the Ice Witch defeated, she told Harper where she was keeping Santa.”
Cut to a small, icy room. Santa is tied up on the floor.

Harper: Santa, are you alright?
Santa: Thank goodness you’ve come. Please untie me.
Harper: Of course.
Santa: Thank you so much Harper. But what about the Ice Witch? Where is she?
Harper: You don’t need to worry about her now.
Pixie: Santa, why did she kidnap you anyway?
Santa: She’s been on the naughty list for as long as I can remember, and she’d finally had enough.
Harper: Sorry to cut you off Santa, but right now we need to get you back. Tomorrow’s Christmas Eve after all.

Scene 6: A Surprise Reward
“With Santa home safely, things soon got back on track and the final preparations for Christmas resumed.”
“Harper headed home without a word and, as usual, spent Christmas Eve alone. Though in the morning, there was a special surprise waiting for him.”

Cut to Harper’s living room. It’s something of a bachelor pad and there are only a few Christmas decorations. Sandi is standing in the middle of the room next to a very large present.

Harper: Miss Claus, what are you doing here?
Sandi: Please, call me Sandi. And, for what you’ve done for us, I’ve convinced my father you deserve a very special present this year. Go ahead, open it.
Harper opens the box. Inside is the Ice Witch. All she’s wearing is a red ribbon with a big red bow.

Sandi: After what happened, she needs someone to keep an eye on her, and I figured you’d be the perfect man for the job.
Harper: Well, I’m sure I’ll be able to handle it.
Sandi: I knew you’d be up for the task. You know, I have some time before I need to be home, the three of us could have some fun before I go.
Harper: I like the sound of that.

Sex Scene 3
Sandi and the Witch are kneeling in front of Harper. Sandi holds the Witch’s tits as she gives Harper a titfuck and blowjob.
Position example:

Titfuck – Easy, Medium, Hard
Blowjob – Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Harper cums over her face and tits.

Sex Scene 4
Harper is sitting on the couch. Sandi is riding him as the Witch licks her pussy.
Position example:

Harper cums inside her pussy.

End of game.
“Merry Christmas Everyone.”
Options to play again and to repeat sex scenes.

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Here's my attempt. I'm surprised to see so few submissions up there.

Jiggle All The Way!

Characters:

Edgar - Male Protagonist
Super Pink / Mariana
Vijounne -
Shelly - Edgar's Daughter (Pigtails maybe for hair) (Has no sex scenes)

Jiggle All The Way! (Inspired by the movie, Jingle All The Way)

Edgar is a middle-aged man with a cute daughter. He is no longer with her mom, but they work well enough to both be involved in his daughter's life. With the holidays coming up and his work schedule busier than ever, Edgar asked his daughter one night what she'd like for Christmas.

Edgar: "So, Shelly... You've been doing good in school and your mom hasn't been complaining. I want to know what you'd like for Christmas. We can't bother Santa for every little gift. So I'll buy you this one if you keep being good, and you can open it with the gifts Santa brings you."

Shelly: "Oh! Well... there's this doll... of Super Pink! She's a superheroine!"

Edgar: "Super Pink?" He scratched his head. "Well, if you continue behaving... I'm going to go ahead and get it for you sweetheart!"

The girl hugs her father, "Thanks Dad! This is going to be the best Christmas ever!"

A few days before Christmas:

Edgar gets a call from Janice, Shelly's mother and his ex-wife.

Janice: "Hey Edgar."

Edgar: "Janice, how's it going... How's my little girl doing?"

Janice: "Shelly is fine. She mentioned that Super Pink doll. She's very excited for Christmas."

Edgar's eyes widened as he forgot about it completely. Work had been keeping him so occupied.

Janice: "You did buy the doll already right?"

Edgar: "Umm. Yes! Of course. I bought it a while back!"

Janice: "Oh good. Those dolls are near impossible to find now. Well, I just wanted to check in. Have a good night Edgar. See you on Christmas morning."

Edgar: "Sure thing. Give my princess a kiss and a hug for me." He hangs up and frowns.

"FUCK!"

Edgar spends the next few days trying every toy store in town, he shops online, gets to stores early, but no luck at all!

He got into a fight at a toy store, almost got trampled by a stampede of crazy customers, almost got scammed into buying a fake doll by a shady man, and got laughed at by staff in most stores, now it being way too late for anyone to buy Super Pink dolls.

All Edgar could think about was how disappointed Shelly would be, and how Arnold (Janice's new husband and Shelly's step-father) would spoil her with all the best gifts.

Defeated, he took a stroll around the city late at night. He found this part of town to be awfully quiet and dark, it was rather late at night. Suddenly, a pink flash zipped by him and he couldn't believe his eyes, it was Super Pink!

Super Pink: "Stand back, civilian. This area is not safe right now."

Edgar stared at her

Edgar: "Are you an actress?"

Super Pink: "An actress? What? No. I protect this city from the scourge that is the Dark Forces. Don't you watch the TV show?"

Edgar: "Are you nuts? Stop running around in that costume, you'll get arrested or something. Cops around here don't play games."

Super Pink: "The show is based on my life. It's not fantasy!"

She raises her arm.

Super Pink: "Quiet... There are Shadow Creatures upon us. Stay close and stay quiet."

Edgar: "Shadow Creatures? I need whatever drink you just had, because you're off the wall right now. I'm just trying to get a doll... of you... for my daughter."

Super Pink: "Aww... that's sweet. What's her name?"

Super Pink then creates a pink electricity in her hands and fires it behind Edgar. A man shaped creature made purely of shadows is zapped, growls and disappears as it's defeated.

Edgar turned around horrified. "What... what the fuck!"

Super Pink: "Don't worry civilian. I'd never let a Shadow Creature hurt an innocent man."

Edgar sweats as he watches in fear.

Edgar: "That was a real monster!"

Pink: "Yes, but I killed it. No worries. This area is safe now. Come with me to the rooftops, I want to know more about your daughter and this doll."

She grabs Edgar's arm and flies to the rooftop of a close building!

Edgar: "Her name is Shelly... She's a young girl... good-spirited. Does her homework. I can't believe you can fly and shoot lightning and, shit! That was amazing."

Pink: "Oh, it's a gift left behind by the last Super Pink. Anyway, I hope you can find that doll. Your daughter sounds so cute and perfect."

Edgar: "Thanks... Um... I don't know your name. My name is Edgar."

Pink: "Oh... I can't really tell you who I am. It comes with taking the identity of Super Pink."

Edgar: "Too bad... well... best of luck to you. And have a Merry Christmas."

Pink smiles at him as she suddenly stops and looks up to see a shadowy woman hovering in the sky!

Edgar: "Who is that? A friend of yours?"

Pink: "Not at all Edgar! That's Vijounne! Enchantress of the Dark Forces! My nemesis and most challenging opponent!"

Vijounne: "Super Pink... you continue to spring thorns at my side with your meddling. This city will belong to me, and everyone in it will bow before me."

Pink: "Edgar! You must run! Vijounne is a lewd and seductive creature! She'll ruin you and have her way with you!"

Vijounne: "You dare speak to one of my potential servants! Super Pink! Today is the day you finally sleep. Forever!!"

Vijounne fires a powerful black beam from her hands!

Pink is hit and sent crashing to the ground!

Edgar turns, frightened at how this heroine was taken down so easily.

Edgar: "Pink! Oh shit!"

Edgar turns around to see the bizarre, yet wildly attractive Vijounne right behind him!

Vijounne: "Worry not about her, peasant. An early Christmas gift for you. I expect your full servitude after the deed is done."

Edgar is too stunned to move, but his cock has gotten hard!

Scene 1 - Vijounne Titty Fuck (See Link)

Vijounne dominantly and proudly pushes her tits tightly around Edgar's cock.

Vijounne then mounts Edgar to show true dominance!

Scene 2 - Vijounne Cowgirl

Vijounne continues her dominance by riding Edgar. She's enjoying herself, and Edgar can't complain much, the evil enchantress is rather beautiful.

Vijounne laughs as Edgar tries to get to his feet again.

Vijounne: "You will serve my needs well, peasant. I think I want some more."

Pink: "Keep away from him you succubus!"

Pink sends lighting at Vijounne, who responds by shooting the black beams of power back at Pink!

There is a clash between both powerful women, but Vijounne seems to be getting the upper hand!

Vijounne: "Peasant! Attack Super Pink now and assure my victory!"

Edgar slowly gets to his feet, feeling a strong magic wanting him to listen to the enchantress.

Pink: "Resist her! She'll only hurt you and your daughter! Trust me! She's a snake!"

Edgar's head starts to hurt, as Pink is clearly losing the battle. Edgar then shakes his head and runs towards Vijounne, drop kicking kicking her!

When Vijounne is hit, she loses focus, and is zapped by Pink's lighting! Vijounne is shocked off the roof and disappears into a black smoke.

Vijounne: "This is not over Super Pink! You and that peasant will pay for your meddling!"

Pink: "We did it! Edgar, thank you for your help!"

Edgar: "I just wanted to get my daughter your doll. This is not what I expected. But that lady was clearly evil."

Pink: "I'll tell you what... since you helped me, and basically saved my life, I will go and personally ask for a doll for you!"

Edgar's eyes lit up.

Edgar: "Seriously? Thank you Super Pink!"

Pink: "You can call me Mariana."

Super Pink then gives Edgar a kiss!

Scene 3 - Super Pink Missionary/ Mating Press

Pink and Edgar get hot and heavy after a heated battle with Vijounne!

Scene 4 - Super Pink Full Neslon/ Carried Position

The battle was so exciting, Pink and Edgar go all out!

Christmas Morning:

Janice, her husband Arnold, Shelly and Edgar are all by the Christmas tree, Shelly receiving her gift from Edgar.

Edgar: "Merry Christmas, Shelly. Here's one from Daddy."

Shelly eagerly opens the box to reveal the doll.

Shelly: "Oh my Gosh! It's Super Pink!! And it's a rare version! Daddy! Thank you! I love you!"

Edgar laughs.

Edgar: "I'm glad you like it. I also want you to meet someone special I brought with me today."

Shelly is surprised when a pink flash shines before her face as Super Pink is right in front of her on Christmas morning!

Shelly: "OH MY GOSH! MOM! IT'S REALLY HER!!"

Pink: "Merry Christmas Shelly. I've heard a lot of nice things about you."

Hearts pour out of Shelly's head as she marvels at her favorite hero.

Shelly: "This is the best Christmas ever! I love Super Pink!"

Edgar: "I think I'm starting to love her too."

Edgar winks as the screen fades, showing Merry Christmas!

END

turbo_red2013

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I need help with something
On the official site from meet and fuck games the game are given nr and i am trying to get the complete list with all the nrs i am missing quit a few nr can anyone help me please

Attachments

viran95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game Creator; Serega

Download;

Thanks BCT and Haseo for your hard work to give us this awesome stuff !!!