What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Shinkuu

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

-I spit out my chocolate milk, coughing and then pound my chest- P-Pinoytoons! I know that man! Not literally per say but I've seen a majority of his works. He's a great artist, however In my opinion I say he's more of a movie/animation games, but I'm sure he'll pull it off, he's done great works.
I can recognize his style.

I'm pretty sure that it's him.

And if not, they got someone with a similar style.

thejjmax

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pinoytoons makes great animations, been following him for a year or so now ;)
Glad to see he's on the MNF train

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here are the last Velma Gets Spooked 4 Pictures

I will start the Zero Gravity Juggs 2 picture sets tomorrow.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

How many scenes are in Milf Queen 2?:confused::eek:
They show the last (amazing) scene from Jmoz's original.

Then it goes right into the MNF style we know... which was disappointing for me. Fuckin' Kosmos...

Scene 1 - The queen fondles the princess' tits while the princess jerks the main character off. Decent scene, except for when you reach hard... it looks like the queen wants to rip her daughter's tit off. No cumshot

Scene 2 - Main character (Richard) sucks the Queen's tit while the princess sucks his dick. Nice scene. The princess' legs are raised in a sort of adolescent way, and the way they swing playfully is a nice touch. Nicely done, Kosmos. Again, setting the speed to HARD makes it look stupid and ridiculous. No cumshot (Why the fuck not? I don't know)

Scene 3 - I guess it's spooning? Richard is fucking the princess in a spooning position (somewhat) while she kisses her mum. Tits are rubbing against each other. Very cute scene, but nothing amazing. Why the princess has her eyes open while kissing her mom is kinda stupid. Sure she's getting fucked, but it takes a LOT away from the kiss that her mom has her eyes closed the entire time. Surprisingly, this scene looks it's best on HARD. Why? Because Kosmos doesn't change his style, ever. Easy looks okay, Medium usually looks best with a wide-eyed or angered expression, and Hard is ALWAYS with the eyes closed. So it looks like she's actually kissing her mom. Cumshot. It's custard cum, but I guess it's better than nothing.

Scene 4 - (God help us all) Richard is fucking the queen doggystyle, while she fucks the princess doggystyle with a strap on that came from out of fucking nowhere I think. The queen looks horrible (no face, nipples) the princess looks horrible (no face, nipples) the best looking thing in this scene is Richard's ass. Yeah I said it. This one has a cumshot. And it's not custard. Richard cumming in the queen looks GREAT. However, at the same time this nickelodeon style ooze shoots into the princess. Fuckin' ruined everything.

That's it. Any others, let me know.

Last edited:

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the detailed description Papa :D

Neverheat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Pinoytoons with MnF??? I can live with that ;)

Tanetherion100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone can tell me the History of the "Magic Book 5" one?? That game is in pre-production right now.:D

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Someone can tell me the History of the "Magic Book 5" one?? That game is in pre-production right now.:D
Magic Book 5 ? awesome !
Hope it recovers the mechanic of the first one, with the spellbook and choosing the stuff to mix. It got lost on the sequels.

Midnight Ace

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Magic Book 5 ? awesome !
Hope it recovers the mechanic of the first one, with the spellbook and choosing the stuff to mix. It got lost on the sequels.
It'll be awesome if MB5 got that mechanic again.:D

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Magic Book 5: Craving for Hot Teachers

Short description: The boys have decisded that they will bang some of the teachers at their school and they will use to book to make it happen. After they’ve banged the teachers the book gets missing and an anonymous letter tells them where to find it!

Detailed description: On a late afternoon when most students and teachers have gone home the boys decide to have some fun with their magic book. The three of them have a certain craving today, the craving for some teacher pussy.

Emily Upton - English Teacher
Their first stop is Emily Upton, their English teacher. She is a busty brunette milf:

Justine Kim wants to bang this busty bitch that tend to give him a hard time in class. When they enter her classroom she asks the boys:
“- Can I help you?”
“- Well, do you want to have some sex?” Justine asks.
“- Wait? What?! How vulgar! Get out of here!” She says.
“- Well, atleast I asked politely!” Justine says. (uses magic book – mind control spell on Emily)
Now under mind control her angry expression changes to a smile.
“- Now let’ turn you into something more appropriate!” Justine says. (Uses transformation spell on Emily)
She huge-titted curvy English teacher is now turned into some human/cow hybrid:

She gets cow ears, horns and a tail. Her huge tits a dripping milk. She wears cow painted gloves, thigh socks and a necklace with a cowbell.
Afterwards Kim transforms himself into a similar hybrid. He gets becomes a tall, athletic, big hands/arms, huge cocked, bull/human bybrid. He gets horns, a tail and bull percing under his nose. He gives the book back to Sherman and Tommy and tells them to leave.
“- This cow needs a real pouding! It’s gonna take awhile!” Kim tells them.

Sherman and Tommy leave Kim and Mrs. Upton alone. Now starts the sex scene. Emily bends over her desk and Kim is banging her doggystyle. While fucking he is massaging her huge tits/milking them. His huge cock is hitting her womb. There are 4 speeds on the fucking. Slow, normal, fast and hard. It ends with Kim cumming inside of Emily. Perhaps an option for a x-ray vision while fucking and cumming would be nice.

Mrs. Monroe - principal
Now Sherman and Tommy were on their way to the principals office, to meet up the already mind controlled Mrs. Monroe. She was working behind her desk. Sherman changed her look and clothes to something similar to a slutty version of Jasmine from disney’s Aladdin.

Afterwards he turned himself to manly strong hybrid of himself and Aladdin.
Then he picked her up and started to fuck her while standing up like this:

Banging her in slow/normal/hard, finishing with pulling out his large cock and spraying his cum on her.

Charlotte Laurent - French teacher
When Sherman didn’t need the book Tommy took it with him to Ms Laurent’s classroom. Charlotte Laurent is the scools french teacher. Something that a lot of people don’t know about Charlotte is that she’s a nympfomaniac. Tommy have peeked into her classroom several times after schooltime and seen strangers, students and teachers fuck her in all kind of ways.

When he gets to the classroom door he peeks in. Inside the classroom Ms Laurent is masturbating by herself, so bursts in the classroom, catching her offguard. She gets shocked and surprised and blushes, asking what Tommy why he is coming into her classroom without knockning first. Tommy tells her that he have seen that she tends to have sex with people in her classroom and that he also want to have sex with her. She tells him that it’s none of his buissness who she is having sex with and that she only have sex with men that are handsome, muscular or have a big cock. Tommy shows off his cock, which is quite large because they haven’t removed the size spell from his penis. Surprised and abit impressed by Tommys members size, she agrees to have sex with him, tho she is unsure if he got the stamina to satisfy her. Tommy assures her that his stamina won’t be a problem, the magic book will help him to last. “The magic book?” Charlotte asks. Tommy transforms himself into a huge afro-american version of frankensteins monster and he changes Charlotte clothes into some hot sexy gothic lingire and her hair become black/purple. Like this:

They start fucking on the desk in this position:

Tommy fuck her pussy in slow/normal/hard speed and then cums inside her, afterwards he moves his huge cock into her ass and fuck her in slow/normal/hard speed and cum inside her ass. The scene ends with her holes full of Tommys cum.

Secret teacher
When Tommy is banging Ms Laurent a mysterious shadow sneaks in and steals the magic book, without anybody seeing it. Afterwards when the boys look for the book they find a letter addressed for them. There is a message on the letter.
- Come to classroom 69 if you want your magic book back.

The boys hurry to the classroom, it’s the biology classroom, When they enter they see the back of the mystery person. The mystery person turns around and introduces herself.
- Im Mrs Kimberly Dickson, your new sex teacher!

Kimberly have used the magicbook on herself turning her into a curvy hot blonde milf teacher. Similar to this:

She is curvy like Mrs Monroe now.

- Now were gonna learn about the mans penis! Pull down your pants and Im gonna check that your cocks are healthy!
Sex scene: Kimberly is on her knees and sucks of her boyfriend while at the same time she jerks of the other 2.
Afterwards they gangbang her.

Also here are the first few pictures for Zero Gravity Juggs 2.

Enjoy everyone :)

Okfas

Reputation score

Here are the last Velma Gets Spooked 4 Pictures

I will start the Zero Gravity Juggs 2 picture sets tomorrow.
Hey Guys,

I'm a Long time lurker... Just want to say I found the video for this particular title,(Mnf Zero Gravity Juggs 2). Full one, no demo, just pure MNF Full length goodness. Now xXHaseoXx, you're a Hero among men and you're doing gods work, but I feel like it's my to give back to this forum for providing me, as well as many others with the wank bank of the century, and so many years of quality content.

Without further adeau guys, here is the link:
(I can't post full right on links So ive just put the . with spaces and (.) beside them)

www (.) xvideos (.) com/video10889091/zero_gravity_jugs_meet_and_fuck

Thank you guys for everything, and xXHaseoXx Keep on posting! Your pictures and attitude are a big part of what make this forum awesome!

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Magic Book 5: Craving for Hot Teachers

Short description: The boys have decisded that they will bang some of the teachers at their school and they will use to book to make it happen. After they’ve banged the teachers the book gets missing and an anonymous letter tells them where to find it!

Detailed description: On a late afternoon when most students and teachers have gone home the boys decide to have some fun with their magic book. The three of them have a certain craving today, the craving for some teacher pussy.

Emily Upton - English Teacher
Their first stop is Emily Upton, their English teacher. She is a busty brunette milf:

Justine Kim wants to bang this busty bitch that tend to give him a hard time in class. When they enter her classroom she asks the boys:
“- Can I help you?”
“- Well, do you want to have some sex?” Justine asks.
“- Wait? What?! How vulgar! Get out of here!” She says.
“- Well, atleast I asked politely!” Justine says. (uses magic book – mind control spell on Emily)
Now under mind control her angry expression changes to a smile.
“- Now let’ turn you into something more appropriate!” Justine says. (Uses transformation spell on Emily)
She huge-titted curvy English teacher is now turned into some human/cow hybrid:

She gets cow ears, horns and a tail. Her huge tits a dripping milk. She wears cow painted gloves, thigh socks and a necklace with a cowbell.
Afterwards Kim transforms himself into a similar hybrid. He gets becomes a tall, athletic, big hands/arms, huge cocked, bull/human bybrid. He gets horns, a tail and bull percing under his nose. He gives the book back to Sherman and Tommy and tells them to leave.
“- This cow needs a real pouding! It’s gonna take awhile!” Kim tells them.

Sherman and Tommy leave Kim and Mrs. Upton alone. Now starts the sex scene. Emily bends over her desk and Kim is banging her doggystyle. While fucking he is massaging her huge tits/milking them. His huge cock is hitting her womb. There are 4 speeds on the fucking. Slow, normal, fast and hard. It ends with Kim cumming inside of Emily. Perhaps an option for a x-ray vision while fucking and cumming would be nice.

Mrs. Monroe - principal
Now Sherman and Tommy were on their way to the principals office, to meet up the already mind controlled Mrs. Monroe. She was working behind her desk. Sherman changed her look and clothes to something similar to a slutty version of Jasmine from disney’s Aladdin.

Afterwards he turned himself to manly strong hybrid of himself and Aladdin.
Then he picked her up and started to fuck her while standing up like this:

Banging her in slow/normal/hard, finishing with pulling out his large cock and spraying his cum on her.

Charlotte Laurent - French teacher
When Sherman didn’t need the book Tommy took it with him to Ms Laurent’s classroom. Charlotte Laurent is the scools french teacher. Something that a lot of people don’t know about Charlotte is that she’s a nympfomaniac. Tommy have peeked into her classroom several times after schooltime and seen strangers, students and teachers fuck her in all kind of ways.

When he gets to the classroom door he peeks in. Inside the classroom Ms Laurent is masturbating by herself, so bursts in the classroom, catching her offguard. She gets shocked and surprised and blushes, asking what Tommy why he is coming into her classroom without knockning first. Tommy tells her that he have seen that she tends to have sex with people in her classroom and that he also want to have sex with her. She tells him that it’s none of his buissness who she is having sex with and that she only have sex with men that are handsome, muscular or have a big cock. Tommy shows off his cock, which is quite large because they haven’t removed the size spell from his penis. Surprised and abit impressed by Tommys members size, she agrees to have sex with him, tho she is unsure if he got the stamina to satisfy her. Tommy assures her that his stamina won’t be a problem, the magic book will help him to last. “The magic book?” Charlotte asks. Tommy transforms himself into a huge afro-american version of frankensteins monster and he changes Charlotte clothes into some hot sexy gothic lingire and her hair become black/purple. Like this:

They start fucking on the desk in this position:

Tommy fuck her pussy in slow/normal/hard speed and then cums inside her, afterwards he moves his huge cock into her ass and fuck her in slow/normal/hard speed and cum inside her ass. The scene ends with her holes full of Tommys cum.

Secret teacher
When Tommy is banging Ms Laurent a mysterious shadow sneaks in and steals the magic book, without anybody seeing it. Afterwards when the boys look for the book they find a letter addressed for them. There is a message on the letter.
- Come to classroom 69 if you want your magic book back.

The boys hurry to the classroom, it’s the biology classroom, When they enter they see the back of the mystery person. The mystery person turns around and introduces herself.
- Im Mrs Kimberly Dickson, your new sex teacher!

Kimberly have used the magicbook on herself turning her into a curvy hot blonde milf teacher. Similar to this:

She is curvy like Mrs Monroe now.

- Now were gonna learn about the mans penis! Pull down your pants and Im gonna check that your cocks are healthy!
Sex scene: Kimberly is on her knees and sucks of her boyfriend while at the same time she jerks of the other 2.
Afterwards they gangbang her.

Also here are the first few pictures for Zero Gravity Juggs 2.

Enjoy everyone :)
Oh it's the same book gameplay like the previous 2, wich means no book gameplay :(

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

wait were those all the pics from the velma game???
I don't think I missed anything so yeah, it can be a short game since all the scenes have small animations.

Oh it's the same book gameplay like the previous 2, wich means no book gameplay :(
Nope :p

Maybe someone else will make one that makes it like the previous games

AngelOfLove

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh Hey don't mind me..just gonna say that Matsumo vs Tsunade and Busty Mystique was cracked and now able to play on our favorite Russian website..You didn't read this from me..

-AngelOfLove/ChocolateMilkMan Out.

Silver Samurai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh Hey don't mind me..just gonna say that Matsumo vs Tsunade and Busty Mystique was cracked and now able to play on our favorite Russian website..You didn't read this from me..
I was able to download the Tsunade and Matsumoto swf and the parts and it works perfectly offline. I'm no programmer, but the format? of the parts is different from the usual work BCT does. It's the first time I download from that site so I don't know if they crack themselves or they snatch cracks from BCT.

Anyways, I wanted to ask Haseo If its all right to upload it since It doesn't look like a BCT work.

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here are the some more ZGJ2 pictures

Shinkuu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was able to download the Tsunade and Matsumoto swf and the parts and it works perfectly offline. I'm no programmer, but the format? of the parts is different from the usual work BCT does. It's the first time I download from that site so I don't know if they crack themselves or they snatch cracks from BCT.

Anyways, I wanted to ask Haseo If its all right to upload it since It doesn't look like a BCT work.
What is the site they were uploaded to?