Meet and Fuck Games Community

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Does anyone have pics or vids of Schoolgirl Curse?
Pictures for Schoolgirl Curse will be up after Velma Gets Spooked 4 and Zero Gravity Juggs 2.

Crypton365

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey Haseo,

I'd be glad to prove my worth. Unfortunately, what I can't do is animate pic sets, unless they were frame-by-frame - but it'd be laborious. What I can offer is to programmatically overlay essentially a large ass video file so you can "click buttons", slap ass, etc. and it'll feel much like playing the original game (i.e. game will wait when/where it needs to for the user to click the next fuck speed, dialog, or action item) I can also do overlay programming where I could animate internal penetration (based of x/y coords of male into female) scenes and potentially alter the game with "mods". Obviously video needs to be captured in such a way where each scene in the game completes a full loop - that way I ensure there is a pretty flawless mock where people won't have choppy gameplay or have any lossless gameplay. But yeah, not here to scam or anything, I'd understand the hesitation for sure.
So for anyone not wanting to read everything he just said, basically he means like doing what Lucky Patients is to the video of the original thing

AspGod

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's okay squall I don't mind sharing! Wow those trolls really hate this thread eh? Oh well I'm going to keep posting until toxicock bans me again.
Dude be nice, we're stealing the troll's only girlfriend but when she breaks up with him(his subscription runs out) he will have no one :(

AspGod

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Implying Irma isn't already a super hot nerd girl. Fucking faggot alert right here.

How about go fuck yourself and be a man and talk here, not anonimously in a broken rep system.
Them virgin trolls defending a fictional character XD So sad and funny, I wouldnt even get mad, I'd laugh at their pathetic arguement and rage LOLOLOLOL

AspGod

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nah, I think I'm good like this, if it's all the same to you. Your overreaction is too adorable to pass up, poor wittle babby.

Not the one who typed with caps lock.
He also misspell most of that sentence XD

Here is an image of every Negative repper XD

Attachments

azethoth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Instead of converting a video to a near 300 mb game, why can't you all wait for bct to crack the games? It looks like you all have lost faith in bct. :confused:
It's cool they still give us stuff but You can wait for BCT all by yourself KID. I'll be happy if someone comes and cracks games sooner for us and replaces BCT! To hell with faith.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Pictures are almost done just need to get the pictures for VGS4.

What should I release first, Velma Gets Spooked 4 or Zero Gravity Juggs 2?

Edit:

Here is the first set of Velma Gets Spooked 4

Last edited:

Prupisek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

guys i want to ask which program u are using to play swf ?? i just cant find any proper via google and i remember there was one good on ulmf but i dont have him anymore and i dont remember name and cant find it now :/

Prupisek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I primarily use baka loader, if that's the program you are talking about, it's here -

If you haven't given it a try, give it a shot.
yes thx thats the program i was looking for but i couldnt remember the name of it , thx a lot
but now i downloaded Zelda twilight fuck and its stuck at loading 0% and when i start baka loader and drag the swf there nothing happens :/ iam missing something ? other games when started are stuck aswell :( either loading 0% or blinking over and over
downloaded some pack , with baka loader which is totaly same , some games work , some do the same as games before and other have bugged textures are there any requirements on system or what ? i think i have newest netframework , servicepack etc...)

OK repaired for anyone who wonders how just instal adobe flash player with internet explorer not google chrome and it will work :D

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Jinkies!!

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

We should leave the asshole in the hell hole where he breeds.

SKSonic, how are you now? Saw you post that you are having cold a week before.

Haseo, great effort to keep things tidy and well informed. Seeing Multic make a return was like a cherry on the top.
The next post would include stories and a poll right?
Better, main reason I've been quiet is because I've been wrapped up in Metroid Prime Trilogy. The fact that I can hold a wiimote properly was a good sign, but I got the game during the sale a long time ago. $10 well spent.

Btw, watch negreppy actually call me out for being off-topic with this post, which I sorta am. Or watch him give me positive rep since I'm asking for negative rep.

Congratulations on reaching 500 posts Haseo:D
I think I had that many before you know what happened :p

Also, my wife's really close to having the baby. Better late than early, but it's been about 2 weeks more than the typical 9 months, so I'm a little anxious. Also, we're gonna call her Chloe. I looked it up, apparently it's one of the top girl names. I've seen it from 1 to 12... Guess we don't have a hipster baby. Not like anyone wants one of those... It's a good think point blank shooting Meta Ridley in the throat is good stress relief. I just want the thing to exit my wife's body already, ya know?

Last edited:

azethoth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Kid.. You sure don't know my age or you think yourself too old. :cool:

If you can't live with the fact that a creator has right to make money out of his art, then talking with you is a waste of time. I know, the waiting time with bct is a bit too much but "it is the darkest before the dawn".

Everyone appreciated bct when they released cracks as soon as they were out, but when they thought about giving a chance to mnf to thrive, all turned against BCT. Funny.

I'm not an official or something... But you gotta respect the decision that bct made.
I wanted to reply sooner but I had more important things to do. I couldn't care less about your age. My money is more important to me than their business strategy of not letting me download what I paid for because they're so scared of piracy. I am done with this discussion about "faith" and "respect".:cool:
Edit: Apparently I'm brain dead because I forgot the n't in couldn't LMFAO!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Better, main reason I've been quiet is because I've been wrapped up in Metroid Prime Trilogy. The fact that I can hold a wiimote properly was a good sign, but I got the game during the sale a long time ago. $10 well spent.

Btw, watch negreppy actually call me out for being off-topic with this post, which I sorta am. Or watch him give me positive rep since I'm asking for negative rep.

I think I had that many before you know what happened :p

Also, my wife's really close to having the baby. Better late than early, but it's been about 2 weeks more than the typical 9 months, so I'm a little anxious. Also, we're gonna call her Chloe. I looked it up, apparently it's one of the top girl names. I've seen it from 1 to 12... Guess we don't have a hipster baby. Not like anyone wants one of those... It's a good think point blank shooting Meta Ridley in the throat is good stress relief. I just want the thing to exit my wife's body already, ya know?
Nice Sonic :D

Chloe is a very nice name, I have always been fond of Namine for a Girls name :)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I didn't come here to start some random fights. But if that's where my conversations are going, then it's best that I leave and let this forum continue it's era of peace.

Was nice having conversations with you all. Adios.
Just remember, it takes 2 people to sort things out and to start trouble. Being the bigger man means you sometimes have to tell yourself to stop and hopefully the other will as well. Any fights that get out of hand, I stop. Period.

Sucks to see you go but I will say I enjoyed the discussions you brought forth in your time here :)