What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

mrmittens

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

I was able to download the Tsunade and Matsumoto swf and the parts and it works perfectly offline. I'm no programmer, but the format? of the parts is different from the usual work BCT does. It's the first time I download from that site so I don't know if they crack themselves or they snatch cracks from BCT.

Anyways, I wanted to ask Haseo If its all right to upload it since It doesn't look like a BCT work.
Works perfect.

Well, we will see when BCT decides to stop cracking the games. (They obviously are not going to let this happen and if they can't find out who it is that's giving them out then i imagine they will do all they can to stop it.)

If it is someone else giving them out that has nothing to do with BCT then that someone could potentially make BCT non existent.

Either way this will be VERY interesting to see what happens. Those games are pretty old, though....were they not cracked already? Very interesting indeedy doo.

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh Hey don't mind me..just gonna say that Matsumo vs Tsunade and Busty Mystique was cracked and now able to play on our favorite Russian website..You didn't read this from me..

-AngelOfLove/ChocolateMilkMan Out.
I wonder whos leaking the games to the russian site

well, back to the topic, just played the milf queen demo and I must say I definitely like that Art over Jmoz.
Also looking forward to the other 2 scenes, well hope what papanomics described with richards ass isn´t what I will see in the 4rth scene...

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I hope BCT stays as is. I remember there was a huge fiasco not too far in the past with the games getting leaked.

My wife is in the hospital. I think tomorrow's going to be the day... Incidentally, tomorrow is my mother's birthday as well. So that means my daughter will share her birthday with her grandma.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I hope BCT stays as is. I remember there was a huge fiasco not too far in the past with the games getting leaked.

My wife is in the hospital. I think tomorrow's going to be the day... Incidentally, tomorrow is my mother's birthday as well. So that means my daughter will share her birthday with her grandma.
Let us know how that goes Sonic :D Hoping all goes well and you can see your baby girl before too long :)

In other news BCT has allowed me to share 2 new Cracks with everyone. Rather than talk about the Russian site let's say fuck em and release the cracks here.

I present to everyone:

Matsumoto vs. Tsunade

and

Busty Mystique Fucks

Be sure to give your Thanks to BCT for this gift :)

Franky242

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow two new cracks on one day ?!

Thanks for the big easter present @ bct and haseo !!
Better than every egg you can find :D :D

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Let us know how that goes Sonic :D Hoping all goes well and you can see your baby girl before too long :)

In other news BCT has allowed me to share 2 new Cracks with everyone. Rather than talk about the Russian site let's say fuck em and release the cracks here.

I present to everyone:

Matsumoto vs. Tsunade

and

Busty Mystique Fucks

Dear lord, Thank you for sharing, my man. You're awesome. :D

AngelOfLove

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I stick to the Russian website because I can play the games there without downloading the parts since my laptop is pbbt. So good for Bct, but I shall stay with the Russian website as time goes by. Thank you for the cracks BCT, have a great day, and Chocolate Milk on.

ZatWonGuy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you BCT and Haseo for these two games and the previous games that I haven't given my thanks about. I greatly appreciate all that you do.

EDIT: Can anyone tell me where this is from?
http://images.luscious.net/202/lusciousnet_bb001_136_1935843587.640x0.jpg

Last edited:

Johnsnake71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks BCT. So I guess BCT is still active then? I'm still oblivious on why they quit and sometimes crack new games. Someone care to clarify?

neo_child

Reputation score

Thank you BCT and Haseo for these two games and the previous games that I haven't given my thanks about. I greatly appreciate all that you do.

EDIT: Can anyone tell me where this is from?
[STRIKES] Onna Kyoushi Collection ~Horny Teachers~ Memorial Edition

Can't post links but if you google that, should appear in EHentai.

You're welcome.

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a lot for the games BCT! You're the man! Or the Woman!.... wait, is BCT more than one person? You're the anomalous figure in the shadows!

mrmittens

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks BCT. So I guess BCT is still active then? I'm still oblivious on why they quit and sometimes crack new games. Someone care to clarify?
Yep! BCT is always active, They crack games on their forum now for themselves (probably if one of the BCT members doesn't have the money to pay for a membership for awhile or something then they still get to play the latest stuff regardless)

I don't know if any of the normal posters get cracks (probably not) but they have still been cracking since they up and left to make their own forum.

Jimmylicious

Demon Girl
Reputation score

damn son thanks for them juicy cracks. dont have to go to that god damn russian site to play them anymore.

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah:D:D!!!!,2 games simultaniously!!!!!happy birthday to me:D!!!!!!!!!!Thanks Haseo y BCT for sharing with us!!!!!:cool:

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Chloe's official date of birth is 4/6/2015.! My posting might get even more sparse now, but between taking care of the baby and doing my own thing, work, videogames, etc, I have very little time for an online social life. This said, I'm the guy who always predicts a hiatus for myself and it never ends up being the case, lol.

Btw, this may seem like an obvious decision to some, but just to make it clear, I am not sending anyone or posting any pictures of my baby. I don't want to have to trust anyone with anything so personal, and with regards to public posting, there are some sick fucks on this site :(

Most of you guys check out, don't worry, I wasn't talking about you.:D

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Chloe's official date of birth is 4/6/2015.! My posting might get even more sparse now, but between taking care of the baby and doing my own thing, work, videogames, etc, I have very little time for an online social life. This said, I'm the guy who always predicts a hiatus for myself and it never ends up being the case, lol.
Serious congrats friend! I hope you and your family all of the health and happiness.

dredd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I stick to the Russian website because I can play the games there without downloading the parts since my laptop is pbbt. So good for Bct, but I shall stay with the Russian website as time goes by. Thank you for the cracks BCT, have a great day, and Chocolate Milk on.
what's the russian website?:confused::eek:

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Congratulations Sonic :D

We all understand if you show up less and less but the occasional hello still means a lot :)

Furky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I present to everyone:

Matsumoto vs. Tsunade

and

Busty Mystique Fucks

Woooooooooo THANKS!!!