H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Moar Pictures!!!!

chil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

TY for the cracks, i just have one small FUBAR with the linking of the DL site for the zips id like to point out, the URL you have listed for matsumoto VS. tsunade is mystique, and Vice Versa.....

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

TY for the cracks, i just have one small FUBAR with the linking of the DL site for the zips id like to point out, the URL you have listed for matsumoto VS. tsunade is mystique, and Vice Versa.....

Ehhhhh

Too lazy to change it for fear of messing it up further lol

Piiicccss!! For a second there I thought that was Yoko from Gurren Lagann, but then I saw the console message. Yep, that's her.
Love it.
ZGJ2 is really unappreciated. It is one of my personal favorites from MnF definetly :)

Goretender

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Huge thanks @BCT and I love Pinoytoons, he is one of my fav SWF-animator. You can find his free staff at pinoytoon(.)blogspot(.)com/ :cool:

ZatWonGuy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, how long does a game have to be out before it gets on the list of possible cracks? If I remember correctly, it's like a month, right?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So, how long does a game have to be out before it gets on the list of possible cracks? If I remember correctly, it's like a month, right?
More than that. 2 Months is the most I think. Either way BCT votes for what games they want to release, so even if a new game does come out there is still a chance that the game will be an older one.

Sorry about the delay, as I have been busy with classes.

Here are some long overdue ZGJ2 Pics:

mrmittens

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This website is dead,the rules kill this website,in las year and 2 years ago,in this website talking many guys.
Thanks
Don't piss and moan, do something about it.

If BCT decided to only crack games for themselves what choice do we have in the matter? If you want the games to be cracked or whatever then go and do it.

Nobody can actually stop you, you could post videos or cracks anywhere you want on the web and nobody could do a thing about it. If you think that's too much work or you can't do it then kindly wait like the rest of us.

It's not like MNF have brought out anything really good lately anyway so it's not like it honestly matters. Sheesh, some people. :rolleyes:

Shinkuu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Don't piss and moan, do something about it.

If BCT decided to only crack games for themselves what choice do we have in the matter? If you want the games to be cracked or whatever then go and do it.

Nobody can actually stop you, you could post videos or cracks anywhere you want on the web and nobody could do a thing about it. If you think that's too much work or you can't do it then kindly wait like the rest of us.

It's not like MNF have brought out anything really good lately anyway so it's not like it honestly matters. Sheesh, some people. :rolleyes:
While I agree with you about the quality of recent content, I am genuinely interested in seeing Jessica vs Holli.

mrmittens

Demon Girl
Reputation score

While I agree with you about the quality of recent content, I am genuinely interested in seeing Jessica vs Holli.
Understandable.

It's a totally new guy making it so even if it's bad, the curiosity will make you want to play anyway.

I should mention that i don't speak everyone, imo it's bad but people seem to like em'. quality is subjective afterall. However, just because it is, that doesn't mean people have to start getting desperate, that's what is silly about it.

There are some real good stuff out there outside of MNF, i understand people like their stuff but it isn't heroine.

Last edited:

Shinkuu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Understandable.

It's a totally new guy making it so even if it's bad, the curiosity will make you want to play anyway.

I should mention that i don't speak everyone, imo it's bad but people seem to like em'. quality is subjective afterall. However, just because it is, that doesn't mean people have to start getting desperate, that's what is silly about it.

There are some real good stuff out there outside of MNF, i understand people like their stuff but it isn't heroine.
The only reason I wanna see so as much is because it's not easily accessible.

Doesn't the fact that we have to jump through absurd hoops to get this content for free seem a little bit asinine to anyone?

Zone released an animation today.

His quality is god tier.

It became publicly available within the hour.

He doesn't complain about this.

And he works way harder and puts out a much better quality than MnF.

The fact that they're losing noticeable money when people have access to their content for free says a lot about the quality of their content.

I'm sorry for ranting, this is just something that's bothered me forever.

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The last of the pictures for ZGJ2

The next poll will be up on Monday.

Stay Groovy everyone :D

danpek

Reputation score

hentay-game . ru/meet-and-fuck

english version.

I usually check new MnF games at this site

i cant even register there. no invites keys.

Btw is their any new MNF Games allowed "i have thoose from xmass and some earlier", but is their any other new?.

eet789

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i cant even register there. no invites keys.

Btw is their any new MNF Games allowed "i have thoose from xmass and some earlier", but is their any other new?.
no need to register, u can play online free. Just follow the instruction.

u can download, also, but i think u need some premium account.

Prupisek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

no need to register, u can play online free. Just follow the instruction.

u can download, also, but i think u need some premium account.
no need for premium account to download it , just play online and then you can download it for free

Prupisek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just got a question how can you cancel the membership after 10 days trial on mnf

I will probably get a membership, just dont want the payment to be recurring so, please help me out .

And after i get the membership , you guys can pm me if you want 'something'
if you mean by something downloading games i think that games desnt work if they are not cracked and thats what BCT does , its not just about downloading

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

just got a question how can you cancel the membership after 10 days trial on mnf

I will probably get a membership, just dont want the payment to be recurring so, please help me out .

And after i get the membership , you guys can pm me if you want 'something'
On your 9th day just PM Serega or Vadim and they will cancel your account. You need to let them know as there is not a system in place to cancel, they have to do it themselves.

Edit:

Here is the next poll.

Vote away and after 2-3 days I will start releasing Pictures for the winner.

Last edited: