What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

azethoth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Sorry people, have to share this neg rep i got, it's so hilarious :D

" NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU, YOU FUCKING LEECHING CUNT!!!! STOP SUCKING OFF YOUR MOTHER AND BUY AN MNF SUBSCRIPTION YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF FUCKING DOG SHIT! DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!! I FUCKING HATE YOU AND THIS LEECHING THREAD!! BURN!! FUCKING FAGGOT!!! "

Now who is the baby overreacting ? :D

Sorry Aze, stole your gif :D
It's okay squall I don't mind sharing! Wow those trolls really hate this thread eh? Oh well I'm going to keep posting until toxicock bans me again.

azethoth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You could always use a high quality screen cap and...
1. screen cap the whole game ( take time for all the loops to complete full loop in each scene)
2. convert video to swf file (each "part" has it's own swf file)
3. create onMouseClick actions over the buttons on each part *(or programmatically code) actionscript layovers for the actions to link the individual parts together or proceed to the next screen
4. re-compile to one swf linking parts together w/ integrated actionscript code
5. release to ulmf
You seem to know what you're talking about. You should crack the games and share them with us then!:D

Furky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

BCT has done it again.

I present to everyone:

Legend of Zelda Twilight Fuck

BCT works hard on these so please give your thanks as best you can :)
Thanks ;). Awesome!!!

puraimaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey guys. I'm having some problems trying to run bakaloader2 I cannot select it as the default program. Drag & Drop also doesn't work. How can I fix this problem? Are there other versions of bakaloader someone can link me too?

Silver Samurai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To the Negrepper and to all the people he is "trying" to troll, let's give him a hand of applause and [...]
Just got my first 113 neg points, I feel like I'm officially a member of this thread :D XD

hey guys. I'm having some problems trying to run bakaloader2 I cannot select it as the default program. Drag & Drop also doesn't work. How can I fix this problem? Are there other versions of bakaloader someone can link me too?
Have you tried updating Flash? I have some problems with it, I formatted my pc yesterday and it says 'Flash32_11_7_700_169.ocx' is not correctly registered, i have installed the 64-bit version of Flash and a x64 O.S. so it think it's because of that, yet it worked perfectly with the same system before format.

Last edited:

Silver Samurai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have some problems with it, I formatted my pc yesterday and it says 'Flash32_11_7_700_169.ocx' is not correctly registered, i have installed the 64-bit version of Flash and a x64 O.S. so it think it's because of that, yet it worked perfectly with the same system before format.

Aaaand 10 minutes later it's solved :eek: Turns out I had to install FlashPlayer for Internet Explorer.

Nevermind... I'll go back to the fapcave *swoosh*

P.S.: *swoosh* Sorry Puraimaru, but my Google-fu is failing me, I only find the 2.0 version of bakaloader. I'd stick to updating software thingies, though *swoosh*

Last edited:

Franky242

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

YEAH YOU BETTER THANK THEM YOU LITTLE BITCH. YOU JUST LEECH OFF MNF CONSTANTLY AND DEMAND FREE SHIT LIKE A LITTLE BITCH. DON'T FUCKING COME BACK YOU SCUMBAG PIECE OF SHIT, BUY A SUBSCRIPTION OR DON'T GET ANYTHING! HAHAHA! CUNT! GO DIE FOR LEECHING.

Yeah, it´s great to have a groupie :D :D

nix

Reputation score

You seem to know what you're talking about. You should crack the games and share them with us then!:D
I'd be more than happy to, I would be able to release a one-two a week but I'd need access to either a) high quality vid caps of said x game to crack (huge file size here) or b) access to an account, I could do the dirty work myself. if shit doesn't work out, you could always revoke my access.

If anyone wants faster cracks and is willing to give me a try, I'll def help! I know it's a big risk on your part, but I am willing to prove some results. I am a full time college student as well as pull down a regular job, but I always have free time on weekends. I think it'd settle this topic animosity down quite a bit and everyone could focus on what they came here to do, fap. Anyone with a memship, let me know if you're interested! :D

AngelOfLove

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

-waves from a distance- DON'T WORRY. I'M HERE. OVER THE RAINBOW. WAITING FOR VIDEOS.

I've got the patience, I just prefer to stay away from the spats. And Nix, I like that you offer thy services, but remember, we've never seen you before, so surely you'll understand our hesitant. But still, thank you.

I'm off to go perform stand up in a talent show. Ciao everyone.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'd be more than happy to, I would be able to release a one-two a week but I'd need access to either a) high quality vid caps of said x game to crack (huge file size here) or b) access to an account, I could do the dirty work myself. if shit doesn't work out, you could always revoke my access.

If anyone wants faster cracks and is willing to give me a try, I'll def help! I know it's a big risk on your part, but I am willing to prove some results. I am a full time college student as well as pull down a regular job, but I always have free time on weekends. I think it'd settle this topic animosity down quite a bit and everyone could focus on what they came here to do, fap. Anyone with a memship, let me know if you're interested! :D
I would have to see if you were telling the truth. What I can do is upload one of my previous pic sets like Pussy in the Mist and see what you can do that. Maybe if you can prove yourself people would be open to letting you use their accounts.

Johnsnake71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't necessarily want to continue this topic but I've been curious this whole time, can't the site admin check to see who's giving the neg rep, or if not, can they make it so that future reps automatically put a signature of the person giving the rep? I obviously don 't know what I'm talking about so sorry if this is a stupid question :D

Crypton365

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been so busy with work lately, it's really nice to see a new surprise waiting for me :D

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hi guys, thinking of buying a MNF trial subscrption. When i get my login, will I be able to download the SWF files of the games so that I can play them when my trial runs out?
Trend cautiously, u may not enjoy some of their recent works. The majority of the games they recently posted on their website aren't nearly good as Heromoine's Milf or Twilight fuck, but i ended my subscription b4 Schoolgirl Curse, so who knows? IMO I loved Korra's shower fun, but that just me being incredibly bias.

Speak again of this negrepping topic and I'll start neg repping you.
A guy asks a question & he gets threaten for it. *sigh*

@Johnsnake, Its pretty complicated, so I wouldn't worry too much about ur rep.

ulquiodera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys, thinking of buying a MNF trial subscrption. When i get my login, will I be able to download the SWF files of the games so that I can play them when my trial runs out?
Or you can record while you play and can be to share it with others after? :D

blaquesnake

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That would be great. I like how she looks though. Maybe she has huge tits under that thick sweater.;)
I dated a babe like that when I was overseas. During the winter she was always bulky clothes nerd glasses and hair up that hid her huge boobs and bubble butt.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Just remember everyone. Don't get off topic and no arguments. This whole negrepping thing is not going to be fixed so leave it alone.

Midnight Ace

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So how's the new game? notice the girl on the cover has tattoos on her. Tattoos are not my tea but I know some people like that type of thing...don't know why but eh each to their own.

nix

Reputation score

I would have to see if you were telling the truth. What I can do is upload one of my previous pic sets like Pussy in the Mist and see what you can do that. Maybe if you can prove yourself people would be open to letting you use their accounts.
Hey Haseo,

I'd be glad to prove my worth. Unfortunately, what I can't do is animate pic sets, unless they were frame-by-frame - but it'd be laborious. What I can offer is to programmatically overlay essentially a large ass video file so you can "click buttons", slap ass, etc. and it'll feel much like playing the original game (i.e. game will wait when/where it needs to for the user to click the next fuck speed, dialog, or action item) I can also do overlay programming where I could animate internal penetration (based of x/y coords of male into female) scenes and potentially alter the game with "mods". Obviously video needs to be captured in such a way where each scene in the game completes a full loop - that way I ensure there is a pretty flawless mock where people won't have choppy gameplay or have any lossless gameplay. But yeah, not here to scam or anything, I'd understand the hesitation for sure.

darkxhitman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey Haseo,

I'd be glad to prove my worth. Unfortunately, what I can't do is animate pic sets, unless they were frame-by-frame - but it'd be laborious. What I can offer is to programmatically overlay essentially a large ass video file so you can "click buttons", slap ass, etc. and it'll feel much like playing the original game (i.e. game will wait when/where it needs to for the user to click the next fuck speed, dialog, or action item) I can also do overlay programming where I could animate internal penetration (based of x/y coords of male into female) scenes and potentially alter the game with "mods". Obviously video needs to be captured in such a way where each scene in the game completes a full loop - that way I ensure there is a pretty flawless mock where people won't have choppy gameplay or have any lossless gameplay. But yeah, not here to scam or anything, I'd understand the hesitation for sure.
he definitely seems to know what he is talking about so its a good idea to put him to the test to see if he can pass but what hes saying doesnt sound like bullshit at all. i think he can make it happen and thats great news to me!!