What's new

Lord Of Walkure

Re: Lord Of Walkure

yeah didn't seen either, didn't even see HS request help boss to me 1 times, only see he help other

silver dragon up.

edit: crap made mistake with points. forget it dont attack it

Last edited:

lol sorry about that. i misread another raid boss and mix the lvl with assist cost.

this is most stupid event, even R cards are ultra ultra ultra ultra ultra ultra rare to get. lol:(

lol sorry about that. i misread another raid boss and mix the lvl with assist cost.

No problem.
Anyone can make mistakes :p

this is most stupid event, even R cards are ultra ultra ultra ultra ultra ultra rare to get. lol:(

it seems that the % to get a R o SR is the 0,0000001% xD

so far i only found one water and one crappy wind both from assist oh and a bunch of non event R mainly fire girl

its a long event and this girls have already been in an old event i have some they may even put this boss forever like the turtle

did u send request? i dont see in list

its the big pink button that appear after you attack it once.

lol my bad
i never know that you have to do something to allow other player to assit

Has anyone of this forum managed to get the SSR++ version of the card of the event?

Has anyone of this forum managed to get the SSR++ version of the card of the event?

I can't even beat the boss version of her in the quest area... Only get her to half HP everytime and then she escapes...

the damage you do is base on your attack value and your card attack values.
to beat her now you need 1 fully max R++ with 2 max R+ or more max R++ if you weapon isnt that great.
you can most likely beat her when her hp goes down again in like 2-3 days

I think only SR from event is worth, another R just for CG 'cause even lv max ++ R card still have lower att than R card from dragon( only higher stat)

Fire doll up, any1?
i think it's time to clear friendlist @.@

I think only SR from event is worth, another R just for CG 'cause even lv max ++ R card still have lower att than R card from dragon( only higher stat)

nope, you are wrong, look at their critical strike chance, and you know, wind type cards are rare too.

running low gold again =.= . after lvl up around 5-6 R card , 400k+ gold and now 120k gold and still have a lot R card need lvl up , argh........

i got one wind card from the event
thanks guys

Back