What's new

Lord Of Walkure

snowfoxrb

Reputation score
Re: Lord Of Walkure

U can get key Halloween candy (100 for 1 key) in expedition map 5 or 11.
But it's no use for just 1 SSR, I need 3 more and hell I'm out of gacha gold ticket.

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There is a new halloween event... I had no idea where to get those trading items

snowfoxrb

Reputation score

U need to kill the boss zombie tiger to get these trading items. 1k pieces for 1 Halloween crystals which is use for rebirth the new SR event card. This event is really suck, It's like online 24/24 for random boss and I just have 200 pieces.

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

welp

the halloween event is giving 2 SSR cards... damn getting a dupe will be a hard one

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Don't know how many people here are into collecting figures, but amiami is selling a figure of one of the characters.

Comes with a code to get a character. Never played LoV so I don't know if this is a character you can get through normal play or not, though.

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Don't know how many people here are into collecting figures, but amiami is selling a figure of one of the characters.

Comes with a code to get a character. Never played LoV so I don't know if this is a character you can get through normal play or not, though.
Approximately 15,000¥ that's way too expensive for me... :eek:
That one is popular character in game, actually the very first one every player have, but I guess the card from serial code will give special version card :)

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

In the past, I looked at some guys dealing a lot damage to raid bosses of my allies and thought that "So cool, it should be great if he is my ally, it will be a great help in killing raid bosses". Now, looking at them still assisting my allies only deal ~1/3 damage of me every hit on the same boss I think "How could I thought that they are that great in the past..." :D

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There is this new event again,

hmmm they reward something which I had no idea what are they're for

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There is this new event again,

hmmm they reward something which I had no idea what are they're for
Well, you got tiaras from raid bosses, any type. They can be exchanged for various stuffs from SSR cards, gold gacha tickets to potions, rare materials, old event cards and event for food cards, items you sell for money.

More than that, from completing event quests you can get engagement rings (max 3), with these you can exchange for one special Uniform card (which can be formed from 2 SSR++). If you are rich, you can buy more rings to exchange for better stuffs - I don't care about that because I'm not pay-to-play user :D

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This rainbow ssr cards is trash, because they're not 8M. I most likely exchange rings for tickets than this card.

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This rainbow ssr cards is trash, because they're not 8M. I most likely exchange rings for tickets than this card.
I guess so... After all, there is no way we can get the 2nd SSR++ for free either.

Also I don't had any space for more cards.

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Another event... :(

Anyways, does anyone know the link in the jp wiki the list of the gacha in this event?

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Bump

Anyone still playing this? I just had to return back for the collab with X-overd

Joshex

Reputation score
Trying to make a guide for new comer. This threat is for PURE GUIDE, real threat is
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=22593&page=45

Lord Of Walkure is a card game with 18x content that can play in PC and Smartphone.

How to register
1. GO to the official website , agree it when it ask you wether u are 18+.
2. Select Online Game at top.
3. At おすすめ Pick up choose Lord Of Walkure and chose げーむをはじめる.
4. Click on Free Registration if u dont have a DMM acount.
5. Enter your E-mail address and your password and comfirm the letter they had sent to you.
6. Complete your information
a.ニックネーム = Nickname, within 12 characters
b.性別 = Sex, 男性=Male 女性=female
c.生年月日= Birthday,
d.血液型 = blood type
7. Comfirm it and choose the yellow colour box to start your game. ゲームを開始する.

Current EVENT(s)
Limited Quest [超超☆アイドル劇場] (Super idol theatre)

2013/09/05 15:00 ~
is this game still on dmm.com? also dmm wont let me register.

If it's not on dmm.co; who is the original developer? Do they have a website?

I would like to see about procuring some form of license and the client and server code, just for nostalgia. if even to run both through local host.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
is this game still on dmm.com? also dmm wont let me register.

If it's not on dmm.co; who is the original developer? Do they have a website?

I would like to see about procuring some form of license and the client and server code, just for nostalgia. if even to run both through local host.
DMM (FANZA for the H part of the site) don't acces foreigner IP anymore. You need to use a VPN and use a JP IP to be able to log & use the site....

Joshex

Reputation score
DMM (FANZA for the H part of the site) don't acces foreigner IP anymore. You need to use a VPN and use a JP IP to be able to log & use the site....
ok, are there any free vpns out there? would a japanese proxy work?

also is lord of walkure still on dmm?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
ok, are there any free vpns out there? would a japanese proxy work?

also is lord of walkure still on dmm?
From DMM LOW (lord of Walkure) X (ex twitter) : 2018年12月10日15:00をもちまして、サービスの提供を終了いたしました。

SO, game shut down on december 10th 2018...

And yes, there free VPN, but since you're limited in the data you can use with free VPN (download an upload), you have to be careful.
For now,most site like Fanza.... check the IP when you log in a game (in short, start the VPN, get to your bookmarked page for the game and once the game start and you're logged in, turn off the VPN). But if you change to another game, you'll need to re start the VPN temporary... Hopefully they don't change their site to check the IP at frequent or random interval.

Joshex

Reputation score
From DMM LOW (lord of Walkure) X (ex twitter) : 2018年12月10日15:00をもちまして、サービスの提供を終了いたしました。

SO, game shut down on december 10th 2018...

And yes, there free VPN, but since you're limited in the data you can use with free VPN (download an upload), you have to be careful.
For now,most site like Fanza.... check the IP when you log in a game (in short, start the VPN, get to your bookmarked page for the game and once the game start and you're logged in, turn off the VPN). But if you change to another game, you'll need to re start the VPN temporary... Hopefully they don't change their site to check the IP at frequent or random interval.
thanks for the info.

I hate to be a total bother, but is dmm the creator of lord of walkure? or is that another company? any chance you know the name of the company?

and are the LoW cards and rewards being used in any other games?