What's new

Lord Of Walkure

Re: Lord Of Walkure

its too bad the stats of the SR+ is less then half of the SSR++ version but still good cheap alternative to R++.

normal: 17044 skill: 33172

Oh ya Mudd add my main Kikuko if you still have room in f list. I'm clearing out inactive people.
Also any one else can add me if you like.

its too bad the stats of the SR+ is less then half of the SSR++ version but still good cheap alternative to R++.

Oh ya Mudd add my main Kikuko if you still have room in f list. I'm clearing out inactive people.
Also any one else can add me if you like.

is the 4MAX lv MAX man

if we only have 2 card the stat ll be like this at 2MAX lv MAX
physical: 8761 magical: 15483

My god, WHAT is the second reward for floor 18? My curiosity is killing me and it just doesn't drop.

My god, WHAT is the second reward for floor 18? My curiosity is killing me and it just doesn't drop.

it's an crappy flower box (shield slot/event item) which have bad stat and sell only for less than 1k gold each

btw
which event weapon do you guys prefer ?
that staff with 15 crit or that one with 25 crit ? (that one with 25 crit have 1k2 less dmg tho )

keep both. use the +10 one for raid boss you can damage and +18 for the boss you know you cant damage without crit.

is it just me or event raid boss seem very rare today

keep both. use the +10 one for raid boss you can damage and +18 for the boss you know you cant damage without crit.

is it just me or event raid boss seem very rare today

i have no idea
spend around 150 stm and no boss encounter me :(
still have full force to help you guys because i lvl few mins ago :D

Hey guys, im new here so im sorry if this is a noob question but how do you play this game on a smartphone? everything i try to log in on my phone, it sends me to a request denied page.

Hey guys, im new here so im sorry if this is a noob question but how do you play this game on a smartphone? everything i try to log in on my phone, it sends me to a request denied page.

dunno, im using teamviewer:D

Well, I want to share this:

Card:
4uyYi.jpg
4uz0c.jpg
4uz2e.jpg

Event:
4uzHZ.jpg

4uzJV.jpg

from looking at the wiki most SSR does. well at least from the summer set

finally got a SR from this event raid boss. too bad it wasnt the earth one.

got Detective girl Shalo today from pandeon :D

she looks so cute, can't wait to get 3 more to get her HCG

7944ad32.png

hey just wanted to make sure b/c i didnt get it and dont want to waste points on trying to find it.
Stage 17 UC was the first fire girl you get from stage 1-4 right?

hey just wanted to make sure b/c i didnt get it and dont want to waste points on trying to find it.

You should go wiki page and use chrome trans,if may help you figure what is it? compare name and you will know ,

Last edited:

No, the stage 17 UC was this one:
walkure2.png

And in case you actually meant stage 16, since that was the fire one, that was this:
walkure1.png

No, the stage 17 UC was this one:
walkure2.png

And in case you actually meant stage 16, since that was the fire one, that was this:
walkure1.png

Both of which suck. xD

Back