What's new

Lord Of Walkure

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Lord Of Walkure

The new explore dungeon drops a lot of strong accessories that are typically only available in 6th and 7th continents. Might be a good opportunity.

That pegasus JR card is pretty nice: 2MAX gives 20k power and 40% wind bonus. I've only got one so far but it's also giving me an 80k boost for basically no additional cost.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

doesnt look like any of the accessories are that great to me best ring and necklace in 6-7 give 2500 dmg looks like the stuff in that event map is only 1200 also did I miss one of the login days already? I was about to be mad cause I logged in and got nothing cause my inv was full and I think I missed a day but I reloged and then got 2 of the beans

Last edited:

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, I guess they're not THAT great lol.

But it's still pretty good if you haven't managed to get too far, especially since the usual stages require a lot more power and have restrictions like certain elements only etc.

If you missed it you might be able to get it if you re-log, but I know they've got a bug (or maybe it is intentional) where if you miss the daily login reward cause your present box is full you just miss it.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

did you guys know you can click one of the bosses in puzzle of walkure and make all the attacks target that boss? also which of the event cards on lord of walkure do you think would be the best to get for pvp tournaments Im thinking its between the fire and water cards since they seem to be more raw dmg the earth card seems to be a bit weaker but with alot of crit. doesnt crit not matter in pvp since players can only get around 5k defense? I think crit doesnt add any extra dmg either just only pierces defense so its only good for killing bosses with a ton of defense

Last edited:

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So each of the free SR++ cards give 40% elemental bonus for their own element, so you get a choice between fire, water, or earth.

Now I'm kind of not sure which one to take...the earth card is the balanced one, with 22k/31k damage, while the others lean towards skill damage (with the fire card having 61k skill damage!)

However, since I have 60% earth bonus already, I might as well go ahead and give it another 40% bonus to make it a full 100% bonus.

Or if it's capped to 80% or something I could always just grab the fire I guess, but I'm not sure if the cap exists for power bonus.

Stormberg

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there a cap? Also I finally found my 3rd merchant nina, yes! One more to go.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice, 3 nina's sounds like you got a lot of luck lol

I've switched my team around and added the new pegasus JR card which bumps the team's power to 360k (previously was 260k with +8% great success bonus). Hopefully this will do better than before since I've been getting a straight row of normal success. Also managed to pull a wind card that gives +1 great success drop rate from gold gacha so that should help with actually getting the drop.

dragonstupid

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think I will pick fire card because it combine attack high , good for me to moving on in normal quest so I can spawn more value boss , which drop strong SR card
btw: I think earth card good for killing boss and water card good for PvP

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think all the cards average out to about the same dmg in the long run but thats in the long run meaning those 30% cards could take 4 turns to activate their skills while the 55% might activate twice in a row . But camus has massive crit for some reason and the lowest balance which I finally understand now smaller balance number is less variance between your actually dmg so its very stable bigger number = greater variance so you'll end up doing more or less than your maximum dmg so its unstable. so I guess like dragon stupid said camus is best for bosses cause of that crit. Im thinking the fire might be the best for helping to clear dungeons though its dmg is a bit unstable I really don't know if Im even strong enough to clear those maps up to floor 38 not that Ill make it up there anytime soon. Also I think it might be more useful to have a different element boosting card since they already gave us an earth one.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone going for a fire team would have a huge boost with the fire card.

For example, if you put 4MAX and together, that's 186k right there in power.

Now you just need to toss in and and now your team of 4 has 318k power with 20% cost reduction, 15% great success, on top of really low costs.

Since you can get all of the cards in-game or through events it should be do-able.

Last edited:

dragonstupid

Sex Demon
Reputation score

look like LoW going in easy mode , you will get many item +18-20 in event area and many food card high lv

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

We can get 36 quest items (26 from daily login + 10 for completing event dungeon). There is no restriction on how many copies of one card we can get. So 36/9 = 4 copies of SR.
which one count as event dungeon ?
old ones like other previous event ?

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I meant

I'll choose earth one, since prefer high normal damage + high crit.

grandplex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It doesn't really matter whether it is easy or not, at least once you hit the wall on area progress because free cards simply cannot get further, and the wall in pvp where everyone has SSR's. I have the best free cards, and mostly mostly gold gear, and I'm still a 200 dmg short of killing just the event boss.

Last edited:

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It doesn't really matter whether it is easy or not, at least once you hit the wall on area progress because free cards simply cannot get further, and the wall in pvp where everyone has SSR's. I have the best free cards, and mostly mostly gold gear, and I'm still a 200 dmg short of killing just the event boss.
Level up your weapon once and you can kill it :p

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just wanting to make sure of this how many daily login beans do you guys have right now? since if we miss one were screwed. I thought I got 2 days worth of beans at first but now I know it just gives 2 beans per a day.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ended up picking the fire card.
Got 2 so far. 10k/40k damage is pretty crazy. 30% doesn't seem like a lot but it seems to be triggering quite often for me.

Hope there will be more information on the wild cards so I can choose whether I want to get 2 more fire cards or go for another one.