What's new

Lord Of Walkure

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Lord Of Walkure

I bet the books have something to do with wild cards.

Like, they'll say something silly like "level up your books to max and then use that to evolve your wild card"
Would be great to that SSR Books have some utility.
I really need a wildcard XD

Keima

Reputation score

I hate Bahamut boss. cant deal much dmg on that bich
I like bahamut because it gives good cards (with the exception of the blessed books XD) and weapons +21 or +23 with lucky.

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The dungeon skill "Prize up" seems useless, I tried a lot with Globe card (skill "Prize up 4" at C+) and Prizes I'm getting still unchanged (amount, quality) :mad:

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I already claimed my SSR (LV99) book from the event. Anyone know what's its use is?

To be honest I've been playing this game but have not really been serious. My boss spawns are still pretty weak and I solo them like nothing. My friend list is like empty. Haven't covered much of the story missions, but got most of the event cards. Anyways it's probably covered somewhere in this long thread but can someone answer my novice questions.

For all the books are they only good for feeding (U, SR)? I have only been using them as fodder and i don't level them before feeding is that proper?

How does everyone lvl their characters? I've been gathering a bunch of SR and R to the point my chest is often full but was only able to max say at most 10 characters (before i fuse them).

I have i 5 2014 new years horse SR, are they only good for selling?

What tips can you give for conquest? I find i never have enough money to do them all the time and usually attempting the higher level ones require expensive teams of R and SR.

Thanks in advance for answering my questions.

Last edited:

Keima

Reputation score

The dungeon skill "Prize up" seems useless, I tried a lot with Globe card (skill "Prize up 4" at C+) and Prizes I'm getting still unchanged (amount, quality) :mad:
The truth not see much use for this skill, but maybe if combined with Great Success % increase more the amount of items.

Thanks in advance for answering my questions.
The book SSR I think has the same function as others, be used to raise the other cards, but at least the mine I still have it saved in case something else is for later

the books only use them to lvl up your cards (they have no productive function), do not raise lvl the books as only you will lose cards and money.
the new year 2014 Na'vi cards are for sar used as food for other cards (such as books)

I recommend you only lvl up a one card at a time. preferably if you have SR cards.

to get money you must sell the equipment you do not need, also you can get money farming in stages of objects such as to sell, some bosses as Emperor Idoneus give objects which only serve to be sold.

you must have both a physical weapon to attack and magical attack, as some enemies are weak to some weakness.

Last edited:

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the answering.
I guess i'll feed the new year navi since they do take space.
For weapons I don't think I have too much issues, as I have lots of rare event weapons that have can bring my att to 8k or magic to 8k.
I remember fighting witches before with only elemental weaknesses, so i made sure to carry a few elemental as well.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You need to check whether the skill increases prizes for success or great success.
The one that's worth it is great success, which is why there are only three cards that give it.

The current gacha gives a wind card with great success reward skill.

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You need to check whether the skill increases prizes for success or great success.
The one that's worth it is great success, which is why there are only three cards that give it.

The current gacha gives a wind card with great success reward skill.
I feel the prizes I'm getting still same with both success and great success. I even got 2 prizes in a great success (with stupid Globe C+ in team) :mad:
Also farming rings/amulet at higher level dungeon is really a pain in ass :(

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didn't find a corresponding thread, but a new spin-off from LoW came out, names Puzzle of Walkure(パズキューレ~X in short)

It's like LoW meets Bejeweled, really fun and lots of cute cards, check it out whenever you can.

Keima

Reputation score

I didn't find a corresponding thread, but a new spin-off from LoW came out, names Puzzle of Walkure(パズキューレ~X in short)

It's like LoW meets Bejeweled, really fun and lots of cute cards, check it out whenever you can.
I just watched this game and the design of the cards is very good, I really liked.

luungockhang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please add me on Puzzle of Walkure if you play it. ^^
IGN : Kangaroo

dragonstupid

Sex Demon
Reputation score

damm , I cant saw a great boss until I reach area 38 , and I need super strong card to get to that :(
currently area 35 though

grandplex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yea puzzle is fun, breath of fresh air after lord of walkure has gotten pretty stale with pvp stalling out so hard due to cashwall, and PvE stalling out because you eventually need gold cards to progress past the bosses...leaving you with nothing new to do.

Keima

Reputation score

damm , I cant saw a great boss until I reach area 38 , and I need super strong card to get to that :(
currently area 35 though
From zone 35 onwards becomes more complicated due to the large amount of HP Zone Bosses.
And the truth for me, the zone 38 was frustrating because I had not yet as strong cards.

Please add me on Puzzle of Walkure if you play it. ^^
IGN : Kangaroo
Done :cool:

btw my ign is RemiliaS in the Puzzle of Walkure. is the same as in LoW, if they want to add me.

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I will try Puzzle game as well, but with my alt account, add me if you want good ally (already got Gold Gacha so I guess it will be able to help quite a bit :D )
IGN: Acc000 same as my alt in LoW :p