What's new

Lord Of Walkure

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lord Of Walkure

Damn it, new event dungeon only allow Wind cards, and it required 140K power :mad:
Seems finding Pegasus JR is the must for me to be able to invest there :(

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

anyone can link me to where i can see 3 give away event card stat ? (those which trade by event beans)

nvm
i got it
no idea that the fire card got ridiculous stat compare to other 2

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it seems stronger and its better for passing quest boss but they actually all average out to nearly the same based on the skill percentages in the long run only differences really are crit/balance I kind of don't like low skill activation percents its really apparent on bosses where your cards only get 2 hits.

could you guys tell me how many beans you have again? Im not sure if I got yesterdays bean because my net was out all day until early morning the next day. I thought the beans refreshed at the same time as the daily login stuff but it just happened and no beans. I messed up an event in one of the other games like this so Im probably gonna be pretty pissed if I ruined my chance at a free gacha card. They need to not make events you have to log in every single day for this crap is too hard.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im not sure if I got yesterdays bean because my net was out all day until early morning the next day. I thought the beans refreshed at the same time as the daily login stuff but it just happened and no beans.
You get the beans when you log in at 15:00 instead of 5:00 like the other login bonus items/cards.

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

anyone can link me to where i can see 3 give away event card stat ? (those which trade by event beans)

nvm
i got it
no idea that the fire card got ridiculous stat compare to other 2
Even Leeza has much Skill Attack, does not mean it is the best card of the 3.

could you guys tell me how many beans you have again?
I have 24 beans for now.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

awesome I missed none then just gotta be careful of that 15:00 jpn time and I should have my first really strong card. hope they give us more gacha card's like this later so we might actually be able to score kind of high in the pvp events

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I want to ask, is there any wiki in english for this game ? The wiki i found using google are all japanese and there are many information such as current event that i could not find infomation for.

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

still got slot for active and high lv ppl
add me

黒HS

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

still got slot for active and high lv ppl
add me

黒HS
OK, I added you. Though I'm barely on the cusp of generating the "イドネウス改" and "神獣ペガサス", (I'm on quest 32-3).

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can you add marcus26 also? I think I need to drop a few more inactive people in my list, I'm having trouble getting that unicorn card on this account but my other account got 3 of them already. And arisato I think there is no english wiki for any dmm games just use google chrome or google translate you can read most of the key information that way.

Last edited:

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

is puzzle of walkure more balance at pvp ? anyone try it yet ?
just asking because it's an puzzle game and you can get everything at maps and gacha (when gacha prize are only higher evol of drop cards)

btw
the evolve system at puzzle still like LoW right ?
still max lv max for max stat ?

and anyway to increased QP and SF stat other than level up ?
i can' find any stat point adding menu like LoW

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1) is puzzle of walkure more balance at pvp ? anyone try it yet ?
just asking because it's an puzzle game and you can get everything at maps and gacha (when gacha prize are only higher evol of drop cards)

btw
2) the evolve system at puzzle still like LoW right ?
still max lv max for max stat ?

3) and anyway to increased QP and SF stat other than level up ?
i can' find any stat point adding menu like LoW
1) PVP is kind of a mess. An SR card is way stronger than an R card, so if you only have a team of R cards (including guest), it might be impossible to defeat a team of SR cards unless you're lucky. The opponent can defeat you while you do a combo, so there's always a chance that you can lose, no matter how good you are. However, if you have a friend with an SR+ card, you can easily defeat any team with SR cards, since you'll then have the health to do long combos.

Of course, there's more skill involved than LoW, but since you can't move pieces while a combo is in process, the game still has a huge random element to it unlike similar puzzle games like Panel de Pon (which is completely skill-based).

2) Yes, the evolve system is exactly the same as LoW.

3) There currently isn't a way to increase QP/FP besides level ups and adding people to your friend's list.

Last edited:

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

it seems it's not 1 QP, SF per mins like Low
long long exactly that we regen one point of it ?

btw
we still can have things that cash player got from gacha right ?
but the evolve system of this game seems much harder than LoW
i see cards with 3-4 stage and each stage have N + and ++ like Low
lol :\

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it seems it's not 1 QP, SF per mins like Low
long long exactly that we regen one point of it ?
6-7 minutes for both of them; I couldn't find a hard number in the game's guide, so I had to base it on when mine naturally regenerates to full (hover your mouse over your QP/FP to see when yours will recover).

btw
we still can have things that cash player got from gacha right ?
but the evolve system of this game seems much harder than LoW
i see cards with 3-4 stage and each stage have N + and ++ like Low
lol :\
They've been rather generous with premium tickets, so it's possible to get an SR card as a free player, but I haven't gotten any yet, so the game is still bent towards those willing to spend 10s of thousands of yen to have SR+/SR++ cards due to their low appearance rate.

If I understand you correctly, you're looking at the card's album page? There's common, uncommon, rare, and super rare versions of most characters. The common versions can only go up to C+, so they don't get an event scene. UC-SR all can go up to ++, and each version can get their own event scenes.

Like someone in the PoW thread suggested, it's best to farm the 5QP daily maps that spawn the small dragons, since their C book cards ultimately give more card XP per QP than the 15QP dragon quests for the UC book cards. Of course, these dragons don't spawn every day, so you'll want to farm the low-tier quests for their C book cards of the element you want.

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

so C - UC - R - SR for each character at the libary are different cards
it's not that we can evolve a chara from C to SR ?

that sucks :\

btw
5 qp map to farm C book is the second one from up to down at the dungeon list ?
and no shouting when charater attack is not a good idea

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so C - UC - R - SR for each character at the libary are different cards
it's not that we can evolve a chara from C to SR ?
Yeah, you can't change a UC into an R. Though each version has their own skill-set that sometimes changes when they become a + or ++. Like the UC cards have a skill that changes all drops of one colour to their own colour (i.e. UC Kamado will change all earth pieces into water drops). R and UR cards just deal tons of damage when their skills are activated. There's also leader skills, which give bonus effects (SR Kamado will increase HP by 50%). Since the game is relatively new, no one knows all of the skills/leader skills for all of the cards yet.

btw
5 qp map to farm C book is the second one from up to down at the dungeon list ?
That's correct. Today it's "紅龍出現!". For future reference, check to see if there's a quest that has "龍" (Dragon) in its name. They change the daily quests by 5:00.

Also, there's daily quests on Sat-Sun (土日クエスト) that drop Angel Hearts that can be sold for a ton of gold, and also give a ton of player xp (you can easily gain player level-ups from farming these quests).

Finally, there's sometimes a daily map for 30QP that will reward an R-card that you can't get from the gacha (these cards have better stats than their peers). However, these maps are incredibly difficult without SR, or R++ teams, so you shouldn't bother with them until you're stronger, or have a meta strategy where you can always survive a blow and regain your HP with a counter-attack, which is risky since you're not guaranteed to always get health drops.

That said, I think you should ask your PoW questions in this thread if you have more concerns:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25674&page=2

Last edited:

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

what can i do with those horse card from the pegasus boss ? :confused: