Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lord Of Walkure

F*ck, I'm at top circle this time, no wonder why my rank always ~700-1000 :(

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think the circles matter anymore other than getting the unique card?
there is no top 20 within a circle anymore apparently its top 400 out of all of the circles combined get the SR wildcard. I think this made it impossible to get SR wildcards since you can no longer get lucky and get in a circle with not as bad competition. I looked earlier and it seemed like all 400 of those people in the top are full SSR++. Im beginning to wonder what the point of me using gachas to get SR's was since Im not really doing much better in the events with them.

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, so ranking here are all server ranking?? :confused:
I will feel much better if my rank is whole server, not just in my circle :D

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

is the event start yet ?
yeah the event is already started, enter the pvp now :cool:

The Fam Circle is in 3rd place :)
well, the new all circles ranking (Knight Ranking) was done so that everyone would possibility to get a wildcard, but apparently now worse and more harder xD
although I have no idea if it will give any award for ranking circle, since even the posision that are within the same still appears.

btw, I got my first R wildcard :D
the wildcard acts as a mirror of the card you want to use (as in Dungeons & Princess)

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you bought the package for it or did you actually gather those hellish 6000 tickets for it?

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

you bought the package for it or did you actually gather those hellish 6000 tickets for it?
I bought the package.
I only have 1375 tickets and I believe to reach the 6000 tickets would we have to play all day 24/7 and kill all bosses xD

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yeah the event is already started, enter the pvp now :cool:

The Fam Circle is in 3rd place :)
well, the new all circles ranking (Knight Ranking) was done so that everyone would possibility to get a wildcard, but apparently now worse and more harder xD
although I have no idea if it will give any award for ranking circle, since even the position that are within the same still appears.
I notice that there are 2 rankings... The one is who is the top among those who is pick that said heroine and the other is the overall ranking.

I think they will show the newest ranking by 1500hrs.

Also I found a decent weapon (+20 weapon) in that equipment event stage, aside from that the last 3 areas drops items that sells for 10k gold =w= good for my need to feed my team to lv 30 to 40...

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

tempting I need gold to send out my teams to find that 3000 defense ring cost about 100k+ with -40~% cost buffs

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, is it easier to get points in the current PvP event? I already got 9K points - and my ranking still ~1300 :confused:

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

so to get that mic, just tick to VG and pvp ?

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kind of wondering whether I should use the gold gacha now or later.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im gonna wait incase the next equipment gacha is even stronger seems they slowly make the equipment in the gachas stronger everytime a new one rolls around, don't really need anymore SR cards now only something realistically able to be SSR that doesn't cost 100 bucks. I think after I get that defense ring I will just sit on my hands with this game until there's a new event with wildcards or something that can be made SSR.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol I ended up spending all of the VG rewards on idol gacha and ended up with enough to turn 3 of those idol SR+'s to SR++.

Satisfied.

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wow as I expected, loli fox wins~!!! :D

And Halloween event is here folks. It seems there are cards of the older-versions of those 3 angels.

Attachments

Zhongda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I spawned one of the new event bosses, rank 10, and there is no way i can kill it by myself. It also seems everyone on my friends list is inactive (I just started playing again recently myself).

So if anyone can help out with boss kills feel free to add me, my ID is kongrong.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Idk if I should bother sending out explore teams for this event you can't get enough of the event cards unless you pay 10 bucks for the pumpkin token things. Unless they refresh the limit on how many pumpkins you can buy with the exploration tokens when they swap out the next SR? I like the card and it has a little bit more crit than the shooting maid SR but I kind of don't want to pay 10 bucks for only 8 more crit.