What's new

Lord Of Walkure

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Lord Of Walkure

Am I reading this right? According to the wiki idol cards have increased drop rate?

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Am I reading this right? According to the wiki idol cards have increased drop rate?
In where? The boss in the event quest is too hard... If it was easy, then I had to collect 60 more tickets to gain Alice.

Anyways I'm waiting for someone to update the CG gallery in exhentai... I wanna see some new cute pics :)

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes, I got 3 SSR.

tenshiryu, yes, it is. That's why i spent my tickets now.

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Whoa! It seems they had add 2 new quest (replacing プレミアム☆Live) and there is that purple mic which if we trade it for golden gacha tickets or the idols.

I still need to know where to get them. So I could complete Alice as well as getting that cute Kitsune :)

Cloud154

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whoa! It seems they had add 2 new quest (replacing プレミアム☆Live) and there is that purple mic which if we trade it for golden gacha tickets or the idols.

I still need to know where to get them. So I could complete Alice as well as getting that cute Kitsune :)
This is a VG event (basically an arena PvP event) where you join a character team of your choice and fight for points. You can change teams as much as you want until the the entry time period ends (10/10 15:00 JP Time). The points you get will be determined by your battle rank (of course you also have to win the battle). You can get the mic item when you reach certain milestones in points (and by being in the top 1000 of your team point-wise).

Taken from the wiki:

Points / Mic(s) obtained
1,800pt / 1
2,500pt / 1
4,000pt / 1
5,500pt / 2
7,000pt / 2
9,000pt / 3
16,000pt / 3
32,000pt / 3
50,000pt / 4
70,000pt / 10

In the last event, I barely hit the 9000pt mark fighting rank 10 opponents, leaving me with 10 items to trade in. Hopefully, this time i fare a bit better. Team Miu all the way!

Last edited:

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is a VG event (basically an arena PvP event) where you join a character team of your choice and fight for points. You can change teams as much as you want until the the entry time period ends (10/10 15:00 JP Time). The points you get will be determined by your battle rank (of course you also have to win the battle). You can get the mic item when you reach certain milestones in points (and by being in the top 1000 of your team point-wise).

Taken from the wiki:

Points / Mic(s) obtained
1,800pt / 1
2,500pt / 1
4,000pt / 1
5,500pt / 2
7,000pt / 2
9,000pt / 3
16,000pt / 3
32,000pt / 3
50,000pt / 4
70,000pt / 10

In the last event, I barely hit the 9000pt mark fighting rank 10 opponents, leaving me with 10 items to trade in. Hopefully, this time i fare a bit better. Team Miu all the way!
Oh. What about the two new event quest? Anyways I'll root either for Angel or the Kitsune~

Also how do I earn points?

Attachments

Cloud154

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh. What about the two new event quest? Anyways I'll root either for Angel or the Kitsune~

Also how do I earn points?
Last time, one of the event quests gave a VG stamina full recovery item and the the other had no boss i think. Not sure about this time around.

When the event starts, you have to fight other players (while also using VG stamina) and win to get points. If you fight without checking the VG stamina box, you won't get any points toward the event. VG stamina should recover 1 point every hour. The higher your rank, the more points you get per win but you don't want to rank up too high otherwise you won't win any fights at all. You want to be careful since you can't rank down unless you buy an item from the shop with cash. I won about 60% of my fights last time at rank 10.

There's also an additional ranking system (along with the ranking within your team) this time around that ranks everyone together rather than by teams which will hopefully also give out mics. I wonder if I can even get high enough in the ranking to get a reward...

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think you can at least get some gold gatcha tickets out of it with half decent cards but aiming for the top prize being one of the wild cards I haven't been able to do it yet, Im hoping maybe this time I can if I both lucky enough to get in a circle that isn't full of rich japanese people that spent 100's of dollars on this getting geared out and also getting some decent weapons+armor from the VG gacha with my tickets from the last event. Btw I'm about 90% sure those rich people are going to stack heavily in the recent event SSR maybe even camilla too but they always stack up in anything with Navi so I'd try to steer clear of the most recent event cards namely the kitsune unless you don't mind fierce competition for points.

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Now rank within circle doesn't matter and rewards distributed based on global ranking?

To get unique card need to be at top-3 cirlce and have 10k+ points, or only one condition enough?

Last edited:

Cloud154

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I went and read the wiki again, and yeah, it looks like the ranking within the circle won't be applying this time (at least for acquiring the mic items). It's all about your global ranking now. Their reasoning seems to be so that people won't have to worry about choosing teams with strong/weak players and can just pick their favorite character.

They also look like they changed how the total points for each team are calculated. The point total for a team will be the average of the top 200 people on that team, reason being that circles with ridiculous amounts of people can't steamroll everyone else by shear numbers.

Other changes include updating the rankings more often during the event and no longer losing your own points for losing a battle.

Looks like the weak people (me included) won't be having much of an effect in this event. Well, lets see how everything goes.

Last edited:

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Last time, one of the event quests gave a VG stamina full recovery item and the the other had no boss i think. Not sure about this time around.

When the event starts, you have to fight other players (while also using VG stamina) and win to get points. If you fight without checking the VG stamina box, you won't get any points toward the event. VG stamina should recover 1 point every hour. The higher your rank, the more points you get per win but you don't want to rank up too high otherwise you won't win any fights at all. You want to be careful since you can't rank down unless you buy an item from the shop with cash. I won about 60% of my fights last time at rank 10.
It seems I cannot click the VG stamina box for some reason... :(

So if the ranking for picking their favorite character is not affected, I still wonder if anyone will gain something...

Cloud154

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems I cannot click the VG stamina box for some reason... :(

So if the ranking for picking their favorite character is not affected, I still wonder if anyone will gain something...
The PvP hasn't started yet. It's still the entry period. You'll be able to check the box once the event really starts. The entry period ends in around 27 hours.

I've never been on any top 3 teams so I'm not sure if the winning teams get anything. I think the top players in the winning teams get something though.

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The PvP hasn't started yet. It's still the entry period. You'll be able to check the box once the event really starts. The entry period ends in around 27 hours.

I've never been on any top 3 teams so I'm not sure if the winning teams get anything. I think the top players in the winning teams get something though.
Nope, the prizes are same for every circle. Only few Top-of-the-tops got some more (anyway, they used a lot of money already, so the prizes they got are not really much :D )

This time VG equipments sucks (for me), I want to use my Gold gacha ticket to find my cute nine-tail but I don't have much space and still there are lots of card need to leveling (Miu - Alice) :(

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this current VG equipment is kind of better than the last but also kind of isnt the common and uncommon equips last time had elements tagged on them and I believe that can be bad for pvp. the Rare equip had 2000 dmg more last time and no element and the uncommon 600 but with an element. I went ahead and spent my tickets on the VG gacha since my SR team is pretty much complete. gave me a nice boost but Im pretty sure its not enough. I should probably derank once or twice.

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

can anyone explain how to get that mic item to exchange ? :(

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

can anyone explain how to get that mic item to exchange ? :(
will be obtained when reach certain amount of points in the VG PvP event.
when this start :p

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks like the PvP event had started, post your rooting idols everyone! :)