What's new

Lord Of Walkure

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Lord Of Walkure

event limited bosses and the end of the event dungoen boss has only 30k hp so its pretty much free and that card is basically a high end gacha SR. Im kind of jealous their giving these out with not much effort involved now after I spent a couple dollars on gachas for some of the ones I have. Never again though Im completely done spending on this game.

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

event limited bosses and the end of the event dungoen boss has only 30k hp so its pretty much free and that card is basically a high end gacha SR. Im kind of jealous their giving these out with not much effort involved now after I spent a couple dollars on gachas for some of the ones I have. Never again though Im completely done spending on this game.
The hard thing in this, is there is chance to either get the card or those books. It won't be so easy still.

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I feel sad :(

I nearly finished the 3rd part of the quest to get the SR card, then a sudden change. =_=

Not funny at all.

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sudden? Devs always says time bracets of events...

That medals are hard to get (only have 2), doubt will get 60 by the of event...

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I believe it last until december 2 so shouldnt be too hard unless the boss is very rare

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sudden? Devs always says time bracets of events...

That medals are hard to get (only have 2), doubt will get 60 by the of event...
It cost 750pt for 10 pcs anyway :D
I myself think the water girl is better, and I can get one more extra gold ticket and few more stuffs if I choose her :D

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if you imagine the damage against an opponent with 10k defense over 10 strikes they are pretty much equal in dmg both of them are like strong gacha cards but the more expensive one has much better crit and will still do some dmg at least even when its skills fail repeatedly. The less expensive one is basically guaranteed 0 dmg if its skill fails. I'm starting to think its not really a free card and will just default to the much easier to obtain one the boss that drops the medals is kind of rare and I think its not even a guaranteed drop seems like a ploy to get you to buy the medals.

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

if you imagine the damage against an opponent with 10k defense over 10 strikes they are pretty much equal in dmg both of them are like strong gacha cards but the more expensive one has much better crit and will still do some dmg at least even when its skills fail repeatedly. The less expensive one is basically guaranteed 0 dmg if its skill fails. I'm starting to think its not really a free card and will just default to the much easier to obtain one the boss that drops the medals is kind of rare and I think its not even a guaranteed drop seems like a ploy to get you to buy the medals.
Actually the earth girl is more expensive since her exploration skill is better and her cost is lower. My deck consist of mostly high cost cards, all the low cost one currently in exploration teams :D
Well, one more thing, the limited boss will disappear on 25th Nov, not 2nd Dec, it won't drop medal easily, too :D

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually the earth girl is more expensive since her exploration skill is better and her cost is lower. My deck consist of mostly high cost cards, all the low cost one currently in exploration teams :D
Well, one more thing, the limited boss will disappear on 25th Nov, not 2nd Dec, it won't drop medal easily, too :D
I meant more expensive in terms of the medals isn't the earth girl 60 and the water one 40? and 0 chance of getting enough medals from the bosses for the earth one without buying alot of them then if it ends on the 25th. I got 1 medal from fighting all day so I guess that's why the earth one has better crit. They purposely made it so you can't get it without paying basically the same price as buying gachas.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's pretty creative.

"You can take the water girl...but wait you already have 3 earth cards why not go for the last one?"

Last edited:

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For everyone who didn't find code for gold ticket.

HDEBX3EK

BAJ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi everybody, im back (for how long this time i wonder)
well just to say 2 things.
1.- i get 4 SR fire cards from that "road to champion" event, so i thinks it must be kinda weak(that said its going to be my first SR++ card, meaning it will probably be my strongest card).
2.- cant beat the boss of the third event dungeon (yeah, my cards suck (-_-ll ).

PD: those interested mi id-in-game is BAJ (°-w-°)=b

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

hi everybody, im back (for how long this time i wonder)
well just to say 2 things.
1.- i get 4 SR fire cards from that "road to champion" event, so i thinks it must be kinda weak(that said its going to be my first SR++ card, meaning it will probably be my strongest card).
2.- cant beat the boss of the third event dungeon (yeah, my cards suck (-_-ll ).

PD: those interested mi id-in-game is BAJ (°-w-°)=b
1.- That girl is pretty good, except she cost a lot, don't have exploration skill and must spend a bit more to make her 4Max than usual (Base - + - ++ at Lv50-60-70)
2.- Exchange your medal you got in 2 first quest for 2 water girl SR and make her to + 2Max and she will give you ~49K power / 155K power total you need to finish 3rd quest.
Total power to beat boss is: Your main attack*4 + each card's power
Card's power = normal damage + skill damage (so you should choose cards with high skill damage, they offten give higher power)

BAJ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1.- That girl is pretty good, except she cost a lot, don't have exploration skill and must spend a bit more to make her 4Max than usual (Base - + - ++ at Lv50-60-70)
2.- Exchange your medal you got in 2 first quest for 2 water girl SR and make her to + 2Max and she will give you ~49K power / 155K power total you need to finish 3rd quest.
Total power to beat boss is: Your main attack*4 + each card's power
Card's power = normal damage + skill damage (so you should choose cards with high skill damage, they offten give higher power)
ooooh thanks for the advice, now let see if i can power up them before the event ends

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For everyone who didn't find code for gold ticket.

HDEBX3EK
Where do I use that and how? I want to get a gold ticket :)

And the boss in the 3rd quest is around 155k... Crap I can only do 130k damage... I better empower my card before I failed again.

Also had anyone manage to get the H of this card? Since the gallery doesn't have it.

Attachments