What's new

ACT [Kyrieru] Kurovadis (RE093841)

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Kurovadis Demo

It's a pretty good game, classic 2d style, good music, maybe a little too pixelated for me but it's a good game.

Just a little problem: It's a little too difficult...in very easy mod. I think the ennemies are too strong and take too much hit to die. The Blobs are my nightmare, they are too quick for me.

However, good game, good sound, good gameplay!

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Dude, on very easy mode you can one-hit zombies and turrets with the charged up punch.. Lol... Your even given some slack to escape from those giant pod-monster things.

tailor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am fucking horrible at this game -- I can get to the wall jump ability but always die on the way back.

Anyone have a save outside the boss room?

Raptowulf1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck, I have the roll ability but I end up past a chainsaw/electricity section over to the right (past two pits with 2 tentacle monsters and 2 praying mantises) with two robots on top of each other that i kill and a platform that's just out of reach on a dead end. I've tried going to other areas but theyre all dead ends with 1 being a slime wall, 1 near the beginning of the game to the left that I can't jump to because its too high, and the last two all being platforms I can't jump to. It seems like I need the ability to jump higher to get to the next section but I dont have a wall jump. Am I missing something?

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm stuck, I have the roll ability but I end up past a chainsaw/electricity section over to the right (past two pits with 2 tentacle monsters and 2 praying mantises) with two robots on top of each other that i kill and a platform that's just out of reach on a dead end. I've tried going to other areas but theyre all dead ends with 1 being a slime wall, 1 near the beginning of the game to the left that I can't jump to because its too high, and the last two all being platforms I can't jump to. It seems like I need the ability to jump higher to get to the next section but I dont have a wall jump. Am I missing something?
Jump over the two turrets and then on the platform.

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The dead end with the two turrents stacked upon eachother is where you need to be, it took me a few trys to work it out but you need to jump ontop of them to reach the platform, up top is a wall jump skill that gets you further into the game.

Edit: Dang you alien ninja!

Last edited:

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This isn't going to mean much at all, but it's possible to get to and beat the boss at Level 1. It took about 8 deaths and some free time but it was a decent challenge. Maybe once everything (and I mean absolutely everything) about the game is finished there could be some Metroid-esque cosmetic reward for a minimalist run?

Attachments

tailor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so no one has a save file thats far into the game?

I can't get past the laser area after an hour of trying.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This isn't going to mean much at all, but it's possible to get to and beat the boss at Level 1. It took about 8 deaths and some free time but it was a decent challenge. Maybe once everything (and I mean absolutely everything) about the game is finished there could be some Metroid-esque cosmetic reward for a minimalist run?
Once you get the hang of it, yeah, the boss isn't so bad. It's just a matter of using everything the game has gave you so far(making use of the wall jumps and rolls to get out of the way of said attacks) I don't think there's a real "Recommended" level to take the boss on, since it's mostly dependent on player skill(I figure even if you put all your points in Def or Con, no way in hell one is going to be able to tank the boss like nothing)

Eh, I'll provide one then, just don't complain if it doesn't work though, since I've had the game crash on me while trying to load it depending on how I ran the game(then again, I'm on Windows 7, so that's probably a problem of my own).

Attachments

Last edited:

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

What difficulty setting do you want it on?

EDIT: Gah, Ninja'd. Only a Ninja can kill another Ninja...

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What difficulty setting do you want it on?

EDIT: Gah, Ninja'd. Only a Ninja can kill another Ninja...
Well, my save is set on Normal unless he wants it set to an easier difficulty.

tailor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any difficulty is fine ... the save posted above sadly crashes on my machine too (win7)

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

Hmm, I made a save and gave it a try with the demo, but it gave me an error. I'll have to look into this save compatibility a bit.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

Dude, on very easy mode you can one-hit zombies and turrets with the charged up punch.. Lol... Your even given some slack to escape from those giant pod-monster things.
Zombies and Turrets re not a problem. It's more the insect or the blob. And certain jump are very stiff.

But As I said before, I like this game.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

How can you do horribly on the easiest difficulty? The game pretty much holds your hand and pets you, "Look at how good you are!"

Raptowulf1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The dead end with the two turrents stacked upon eachother is where you need to be, it took me a few trys to work it out but you need to jump ontop of them to reach the platform, up top is a wall jump skill that gets you further into the game.

Edit: Dang you alien ninja!
Thanks for the help :)

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's a nice little game ^_^.

Xol

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks to the ones that answered me. Looks like I finished the demo, then. Looking like quite a good game. Might be one of those rare hentai games I'd actually consider paying for, considering how much content it seems likely to have. (When I can afford it, anyway.)

joesmithxxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man I felt like such an idiot - I went through the whole demo on normal, made it to the boss, broke both generators and got his health down to about 70% then died. Afterwards...I hit enter and just found out I had 8 stat points waiting for me to upgrade my character...

Very well done game - though one minor complaint, it seems you can't decide on her eye color. In the game icon, her eyes are green, running around, they are blue, when she's raped by the zombies and slime, green, everything else blue, and both game over screens red.

Personally I say red hair and green eyes is the best combo. In any case, looking forward to the final release of this game. You got a customer for sure :D

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Zombies and Turrets re not a problem. It's more the insect or the blob. And certain jump are very stiff.

But As I said before, I like this game.
Blobs easy. Keep your distance, get a couple shots in, when he jumps, roll. All of his attacks are considered melee, so you can dodge-roll all of them.

As for the praying mantis, his attack is he will run at you, and when he gets close enough, do a small slash. Just jump over his head and shoot him a couple times from behind. He gets stuck in the attack animation for a little, and it takes him a second after he turns around to attack again. I think you can dodge roll through him too. Never tried.

Last edited: