What's new

ACT [Kyrieru] Kurovadis (RE093841)

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Ah, my bad
I'll replace my indifferent reaction then
I urge others to do the same, you're doing a great deed
It's my fault for not explaining in the archival post. I forgot that making that post would bump the thread, because I'm not smart.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score
I do remember Kyrieru mentioning on his blog about touching up on Kurovadis's CGs and such. I was hoping that would finally come to fruition.

Manga Gamer and Nutaku want to sell Kurovadis and Eroico, so I took it as a chance to fix some of the game's long standing problems. Eroico's CGs have been revised, and Kurovadis is getting redone pixel art CGs. There are also some things I know I'll change for certain;

Both games:
Updated control code (The root of some keyboard problems)
Vibration function (and the ability to disable it)
Cheats/speed run tools (Such as restarting rooms)
Add at least 1-2 new instances of H-content.
Removal of overture interactive screen (Who the hell is that? I'm just Kyrieru)

Kurovadis:
Add options screen
Add CG and sprite gallery
Change the way starting a new game and loading works (it's easy to erase your game by mistake)
Fix a couple jumps
Gears.
Menu glitch (extra slot)
Add "level up" or "Press start to level up" text to teach player about menu screen.
Balance changes (Succubus boss)
I attempted to do the rest of the revised CGs a couple times, but was having a difficult time settling on the sketches and specifics of each.
Unlike before it would 15 or so CGs, so it's a lot of time to commit to not working on a new game, and very easy to feel like I'm burning too much time when a CG isn't working.

dienow

Reputation score
I attempted to do the rest of the revised CGs a couple times, but was having a difficult time settling on the sketches and specifics of each.
Unlike before it would 15 or so CGs, so it's a lot of time to commit to not working on a new game, and very easy to feel like I'm burning too much time when a CG isn't working.
Your OP got modified in Eroico, Kyrieru. If anything I wrote is inappropriate, feel free to change it.

pashek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am sorry for necro.I was hardly searching for his cg-updated version,but hopeless.Is him released it or not?
Here is the link to his post
I got answer from Kyrieru himself(from the past),2 posts ago lol.
So,thats sad Kyrieru.I really hope you will back to finish the classics as a real
man of art I hope you'l do this.Cg u've posted were juicy

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ahhh...one of the pioneers who paved the way to the future...which is now.

Yeah, Don't worry.
That's something we all wanted.
The new art was dope.

rockbot

Reputation score
He's mentioned in a more recent blog post (about a month ago) that he's currently finishing up the updated CGs and animations for a steam release, no ETA that I can see but the revision seems to be the main focus for now

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I love Kyrieru but god damn if Noaika isn't taking half a decade to finish.

Skyfuzzball

Reputation score
Re: Kurovadis (OUT NOW! BUY IT)

Instructions to revive bosses. I didn't experiment enough to keep all the weapons though.
"Be at a savepoint before an empty boss room"
-Highlight the file 'save1' and click ctrl+c (copy) then ctrl+v (paste) creating a copy. Do so again to create another copy to preserve your original save.
-Delete save1
-Start a new game and reach the first save point
-Open the new 'save1' and your previous copy in notepad or whatever you have for .txt format
-Now you see something like this (My end game save file btw ;D)
-The first twelve are stats and the like. ???, 388 hp, 1 ?chg gauge?, 23 atk, 22 def, 4 con, 4 chg, 21 lvl, 0 stat pts left. Highlight and copy all the 1s and 0s after these twelve on the new save. Now highlight the ones in your copy and click paste to overwrite them.
-Save file. Delete 'save1'. Rename 'save1 - copy' to 'save1'
-Open game and see your results.
-If raising your stats just find the corresponding number and raise it. The game displays stats up to 10000000000000000000 and lvl is 5 times that. 1 quintillion. I just put a bunch of 9s after a bit and the vore's 1 dmg wasnt even showing up. The traps might give you a heart attack though.
*side note* Infinite chg (charge) is rather enjoyable
My results were a revived succubus and only the first weapon. Essentially you are resetting your world but not Kuro's stats and placement.
How can I view the CG Without getting the game over screen?

Bryanis

Reputation score
I seem to recall having multiple backup save, so yeah, this old gem probably didn't had a gallery function...