What's new

ACT [Kyrieru] Kurovadis (RE093841)

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Kurovadis Demo

I just finished the demo a moment ago, I'll admit, I've been anticipating it for quite a while and I'm indeed impressed.

I take it there's no way past the two plant-walls in the bottom of the first area, or past either the upper or lower paths in the tech-base?
There is a way to get through the upper path, just that you need the wall-jump from the lower one.

For the wall-jump, you get it from going through the lower path upon entering the base, eventually you'll reach this room where there's those two stationary turrets that shoot fireballs stacked on top of each other.

You can actually jump on top of them, allowing you to access the ledge above it and get to the room above that contains the Wall Jump Power-up

Edit:Hehe, Ninja'd. Kyrieru already explained it.

As for the plant walls, you can destroy them with the fire cannon that you get from the boss, but the demo is pretty much done from there, other than being able to explore a bit more, nothing else after that.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

In the bottom path of the base you can jump on the turrets to reach the platform, and in the next room you get the wall jump, and that lets you get past the top route.

Assuming that's what you're referring to.
Yes, yes it was. I didn't think of jumping on them. My classic gaming skills have gotten rusty.

Tanks!

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

The demo looks very very promising, I clearly underestimated his abilities.. I can be satisfied with this for a long time, actually.. I'm not even gonna talk about the P word right now, this game
deserves to be bought.

Buy the game, support this dev, and (hopefully) look forward to whatever masterpiece he comes up with next! :)

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yup, definitely buying this one. Along with a new gamepad. It's easy to get confused playing with a keyboard when juggling charged shots and punches, not to mention the platforming.

Kakalun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone please give me the link to the game ? I cant access his blog ...

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Okay where am I supposed to go after getting the roll? I can't go right because I can't quite make the jump, even with the roll, and the plants are in the way down below.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yay I love what you have made some of the jumps are hard for me but other then that its fine. I'm trying to add a moaning/screaming sound to the rape but I can't figure it out this time.... hehe ok I have figured it out but now they get stuck walking up to me when laying down so unless there right on me it wont happen.....

Last edited:

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

:DTook me like 40 trys before i figured how to kill the boss, after that i felt like derp for not noticing earlyer.
The dificulty is just right its hard but not to the point where i would smash my keyboard lol

Yuan-Tiki

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Mean-spirited difficulty kind of puts me off. It feels too much like hard work. (Probably significantly easier if I just farmed zombies for a while, but that's not exactly fun either).
Very well constructed though.

Raxon66

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well done! I really enjoyed playing it :)

I did encounter a few bugs though, like how I'd get stuck into a wall and the enemy started the raping scene after losing your health, and I couldn't escape or get to the menu screen no matter how many keys I pressed. I had to do a ctrl + alt + delete to quit the game. Other than that and a few other things that are already mentioned in the comments on his blog, playing it went smoothly. Looking forward to its release.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

:DTook me like 40 trys before i figured how to kill the boss, after that i felt like derp for not noticing earlyer.
The dificulty is just right its hard but not to the point where i would smash my keyboard lol
Yes, it took me quite a while to notice the flashing things in the background were actually his shield generators. I thought they were just scenery.

Xol

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What's the farthest you can go in the demo? Because I think I've done everything I can, but I'm not sure.

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the boss is the end i believe
There's a stat boost or two you can go back and get, using the flamethrower you get from the boss to get rid of the plants in the way. Nothing beyond that, though.

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

What's the farthest you can go in the demo? Because I think I've done everything I can, but I'm not sure.
After you kill the Boss, you can access to the dungeon under the start level.
This is the end of the demo.

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

did you make the music in the game yourself? there are ALOT of thing I love about this game, but the music is my favorite overall.

I'm so buying this game.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

hahaha, that spike-room was pretty brutal, wasn't untill my 15th try that I figured out my problem was that I needed to be presseng the direction I wanted to jump AS I wall jumped. Which was a little difficult considering the area.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

did you make the music in the game yourself? there are ALOT of thing I love about this game, but the music is my favorite overall.
Yeah, I made the music.

And yes, the boss is the end of the demo.