Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Kylie (Courage Wolf)

Liliana was knocking away hard and fast at Ganesha, the fallen angel moaning like crazy as her breasts bounced with each thrust from the vampiress. It looked like Ganesha would cum soon, but she was definitely trying to hold out as long as she could in order to get the most bang for her buck, as it were. "Come on Liliana, that's it honey, keep pounding me. M-Make me cum really good," Ganesha moaned to Liliana, who was working diligently to make Ganesha cum as hard as she could.

"W-Wow, Liliana's taking this really seriously, isn't she," Sora commented softly as she looked over at Liliana pounding away at Ganesha so vigorously.

After Trilla got the loofah all soaped up, when Kylie was pulled into her lap, she started undoing the straps of her bitchsuit, and once she'd undid the whole thing, she started peeling the bitchsuit off of Kylie, and then started peeling Maria's and Sera's off of them. "There we go girls. Now we can get you all nice and cleaned up. I'm sure that you're all covered in sweat and feel really sticky," Trilla said as she sat there, gently scrubbing Kylie's back for her as she sat there soaking in the water.

"Mmm, it feels magnificent mistress Trilla. I hope that we pleased you earlier too," Maria sighed softly, leaning back against the edge of the pool like bath next to Kylie.

"Aye, that was really fun. Those poor guys, girls, and herms that were with me just couldn't handle my gorgeous body for more than a couple of minutes before they popped. It was kind of adorable actually," Sera said, leaning back and sighing pleasantly, as if she'd just had the time of her life.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie, being freed from the suit, nuzzled into Trilla before hugging her. Afterwords it was time for everyone to get hugs. Still, as Trilla worked her gently with the loofa, Kylie flashed a few colors as hecate strained against the gem.
Mistress, Hecate's appetite, mine, is.. insatiable. I have to make a proper patrol of what's left of Treerazor's corruption tonight, and I need Hecate to quiet down. Please. she said quietly, fingering at the gem. Night had fallen properly, and while she could make the patrol sealed, she had a pair of dragons to visit and deal with tonight as well, maybe even a third if the Chaotic Wyrm was still about. I'd ask you to come with Maria, but you need to sleep... I don't... You two Sera, stay here the night.
I want to be alone with the island, I'll be perfectly safe.
she told them, smiling softly as she stretched out in the water.

There was still plenty to do that was certain, things that had been neglected though thankfully not for long. She had no doubt there were still demons loose here and there, Amara had been too badly injured before to do that hunting on her own and Hazel still hadn't made an appearance.

Calista meanwhile just nodded and smiled softly as Sora spoke, enjoying her effort for a moment as she pet and spoiled Sora a little. She's trying very hard, she wants what you two used to have back again. she said quietly, nuzzling into Sora while Ganesha tried to hold out as long as she could.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Trilla returned the hugs and nuzzled, looking quite happy as she sat there with her, listening calmly and intently. "Of course my sweet. I don't mind. Take all the time you need to," Trilla said softly, petting Kylie on the head. "Are you sure that you don't want to take Maria or anyone else with you?" Trilla asked after a few moments, looking slightly worried about Kylie.

"I'll unseal you so that you can go out there without any worries, okay," Trilla said after a few moments, hugging Kylie from behind and simply held her for a few moments, before she reached up and plucked the sealing gem from Kylie's collar, unless Kylie stopped her that is.

"I'm so glad that she is," Sora whispered softly, smiling happily as she watched Ganesha closing in fast on her climax, before cumming like crazy finally after a good three or four minutes of rather intense fucking by Liliana, whose hips didn't stop moving until Ganesha's hands grabbed them and stilled them.

"A-Alright Liliana, that's good, y-you can slow down now," Ganesha panted softly, her chest heaving like crazy as Liliana finally slowed to a halt, panting a bit herself, and looking down at Ganesha, waiting for any other orders she might have.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Kylie was asked if she wanted to take anyone with her she tilted her head. It's not that I don't want to, it's just that Seraphina doesn't know her way around just yet, And Maria, tough as she is... can't top off like I can, she has a physical need for sleep. Besides Mistress, I'll be fine, I have the island with me wherever I go. she said softly, smiling as the gem was plucked away annnnnd Nothing happened.

Kylie cooed softly and stretched again, hugging everyone. Kissing Maria, and then Sera, she smiled at them both. Try to get along you two.
I'll call you both if I find anything I can't handle.... that would be an awfully short list though, so get some real rest.
she told them quietly, before dunking herself under the water, and then slipping out of the baths. Shivering, she froze all the water on her body, and then shook it off as a light snow, dry in an instant, and padded off to get her gear without another word, a smile on her lips as she moved about, getting her bow and blades, and a simple set of breeches and a leather jerkin to wear, her armor having been mostly destroyed in her battle with TreeRazor.

She left the gun behind, not needing it for this, reaching out to the island in a gentle pat, before leaping off into the night proper, bounding through the trees towards what had been Treerazors domain.

Calista, as Ganesha came and Liliana stopped, rose gently and gave Liliana's butt a rub before slipping her mitted hands gently back to her belt, kissing her cheek. Well done sweetling, good night Ganesha. she told her, beckoning Sora over to reattach her muzzle, as well as the spreader bar and chain, walking out of the room to let Ganesha enjoy her afterglow, the strapon left on the chair as they left, continuing their rounds. She doubted all that many would still be awake, but around the guest house they went.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"That's a good point actually, and fair enough. Just... be careful okay," Trilla said to Kylie, smiling at her and taking the gem off, where Nothing bad happened.

"Don't worry hon. I think we'll manage," Maria told Kylie, smiling over at her, and returning the kiss she was given, before Sera did the same, smiling at Kylie afterwards.

"Alright hon. You need us, you call us though," Sera added after a few moments, grinning at Kylie and flashing her a wink as she slid over to Maria's side and wrapped an arm around her. "Now Maria... let's get to know each other a tiny bit better," Sera then said softly to Maria, as Kylie left the bathroom.

Preparing to head out after she got ready, Kylie left her gun behind this time, and as she reached out to touch the island gently, it reached back, connecting with her. "Guardian... you seem like you feel a bit better now. We hope you are at least," the single island spirit said softly to Kylie, hugging her with its energies lovingly. "And we will be with you, all the way," it then whispered.

"Yeah, that was pretty wonderful. I've not seen Liliana that vigorous in a Long ass time," Ganesha said, smiling softly while Liliana eased off of Ganesha to give Calista a good and easier means of putting her bondage gear back onto her.

She was calm and patient, letting Calista put it all back on without any trouble or resistance, and Sora did too afterwards, as soon as Liliana's was all back on. After a handful of rooms, Calista found one room that the door was slightly ajar, where she could see that Morrigan, the kitsune that had petted both Kylie and Maria a lot in Emerald's sanctuary. She was lounging on her bed reading a book, her fluffy tail swishing behind her as she lay on her stomach reading. "Oh, hello lady Calista. how are you?" Morrigan said, raising up to look towards the door when she noticed the group, her tail giving another swish.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Don't worry, i'm just going to talk to some dragons, how hard could it be? I mean, I Fuck Kaal... The other two were so stuck up it's ridiculous. Kylie answered the Island, smiling as she moved. From her first landing here to the adoption of her first children and the birth of Cammy and Terra and soon to be more, this place would forever be her home... No matter how far she wandered.

Calista hugged Liliana tightly when she was bound back up, kissing her forehead. Well done. she said simply before they moved on, finding Morrigan reading on her bed. Grinning as she was greeted, she shrugged. The ever present ability of your kind to make me want to touch the fluffy tail not withstanding, it's been a good night.
I have two marvelously well behaved pets, who would be happy to serve.
she said, slipping into the room and leading Liliana and Sora behind her.
And honestly a good deal of this little route is to make sure everyone is doing alright. There are the obvious benefits of training of course, but it's more then that. A touch of normalcy to see a Mistress about,
and a little pleasure freely given from controlled subs. Can you think of anything? My girls here have been the picture of perfect behavior so far.
she said, sounding pleased and proud.

Kylie meanwhile was bounding through the night like she'd been set free to do just that, moving with speed and grace, taking long routes just because they were a little more difficult. She didn't disturb the wildlife, just checked on her home, making sure the corruption wasn't lingering, that demons weren't still skulking about here and there, or that the little darklings she knew lurked around at times weren't making trouble, though she'd never fought them herself she knew they moved in little swarms, the odd little black shadow monsters.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm, those two are stuck in their ways. More Zin than Kes though. As he's much older. Wiser maybe, but that doesn't really prevent him being stuck up like he is," the island spirit said to Kylie.

Liliana wiggled around a bit when Calista hugged her, looking happy at the affection, and when they found Morrigan in her room, it was easy to see that the two vampires wanted to touch and nuzzle the fluffy tail too, just from looking at their faces. "Oh you do I see. And yeah, I can see how that might help them, and some of the others too," Morrigan replied with a nod.

"And hmm... lemme think. Ah, since you girls won't be able to use your hands, would you girls be so kind as to use those skilled tongues to make me feel good? You can use them anywhere on my body you like, so long as I get to cum," Morrigan said after a few moments to Sora and Liliana, glancing at Calista to get her approval, where if she did, and Calista told the two to go ahead, they'd move over to Morrigan, once their gags were pulled out to allow them the use of their tongues.

As Kylie sped through her homeland, she found that most of the wildlife was in proper order, and nearby Feynrial she found a couple of patrols from Hiro's people out and about doing their normal rounds on his increased schedule since the Treerazor attack. Thankfully, there wasn't much, if any lingering corruption from the demons that had attacked there, but she knew the corruption was worse further north and west. High in the sky, Kylie caught sight of a familiar form though, and knew that it was Kaal, and with him, had to be Delilah, the two having taken up helping patrol the Feynrial area further abroad than the guards could. They were heading outbound though, it looked like.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie scoffed as she got her answer regarding that pair, continuing to move quietly. She spotted a patrol of Hiro's men, and she knew that tonight, two of her girls would be out. Likely Mara and Lysa, elves slept less, it'd be easier on them.

Moving along, she spotted Kaal and Delilah, and she leapt from a tree top to teleport herself onto Kaal's leg, scrambling onto his back. Hey you two! Let's go see Zin and Kes. I need a Word... she said, snuggling up to Delilah happily and patting Kaal.

Calista tilted her head, thinking about the request, before looking at her girls. Honestly I don't see why not, no speaking though. she told them gently, taking off their muzzles slowly, before unlocking the bar and setting them loose on the Kitsune to tongue.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Kaal let out a slight roar of surprise as Kylie ported up to grab hold of his leg, and veered slightly to the right, which made Delilah gasp in surprise. "W-What the... oh, it's you Kylie. Jeez, you scared me. It's so tough to smell or sense you," Kaal said, sighing softly.

"Hmhm, a dragon getting frightened by a little human. I honestly can't help but laugh. But please level out, Kaal," Delilah giggled at the whole thing, as Kylie started climbing up behind her, where she snuggled back against her. "And sure. Kaal, you hear that?" Delilah replied, looking down at Kaal, who nodded.

"Aye, to the mountain then. Kes is likely there too, resting some more after the fight and whatnot. I like Kes, she's usually alright. But... personally I feel that Zin is a bit... lax in his older age," Kaal replied, veering towards the mountain, and going higher into the air, where he made short work of the distance, crossing the skies much faster than even Kylie's teleportation could hope to on the ground.

Sora and Liliana looked at each other, before back to Calista, and nodded in agreement, letting her know that they wouldn't talk without permission. The two obediently sat there, waiting for the bar to be removed along with their gags, where they smiled up at her before moving up onto the bed, and together, they began running their tongues over Morrigan, who cooed and moaned softly at the feel of them.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Calista sighed for a moment before moving forward and unbinding the pair of Vampiresses entirely. Changed my mind. Tickle her until she cums. Then lick her until she cums, then finger her until she cums. she suddenly said, giggling as she set a fun ambush for the Kitsune.

Kylie meanwhile laughed as Kaal jumped a bit along with Delilah, snuggled into her before they both agreed to go see the other flying lizards. I don't like either of them. Getting made fools of by Lesh and TreeRazor.
Two dragons and I had to deal with the problem.
she said annoyed, holding on as they all covered the distance fairly quickly, Kylie looking around, having never actually climbed the mountain properly.
Honestly kaal, you were more useful then they were.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Morrigan giggled and squealed as Liliana and Sora both grinned at Calista's words, and immediately set to work, their fingers gently rubbing right across the kitsune's belly and sides, with Morrigan wriggling like crazy to get away, squealing pleasurably.

"Mmm... indeed. I may be only a young dragon. But I'm a lot more fiery than them. At one point, I had considered courting Kes, until I met Delilah that is. Much more beautiful and fun, I think. And thank you Kylie, I appreciate that. And please... if I ever start to get too cautious like they are, please slap me," Kaal replied to Kylie, glancing over his shoulder at her and grinning, snorting a tiny cloud of smoke out his nose as he flew them along.

After a short while, they begun closing in on the mountain, and Kylie saw it growing ever larger in the distance. "Well, there it is. Zin's at the peak, at least I believe he is anyway," Kaal said, starting to climb a bit, while Delilah leaned forward some, pulling Kylie with her.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

K! Kylie answered cheerfully, promising to slap him if he turned into a bitch. Clinging on, Kylie threw her arms up in the obligatory Weee \o/ pose as Kaal started to climb instead of fly. Which was like flying higher, but different, because it was fuck you. Whenever they got to the actual peak, probably by flying up at it which is climbing but not flying, Kylie would look around because honestly this pair could just fuck off to the screaming isles and off her island.

Meanwhile, back in Morrigan's room, Calista did nothing to help her and just watched, giggling as her girls went to work on the kitsune.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"We should be coming down in a couple of minutes. You wanna jump off or something, be flashy and fancy?" Kaal said as they started descending towards a large ledge at the peak of the mountain, just to the side that led into a large cavern.

As they landed, Kylie heard the sound of a woman's voice shouting from within, and it sounded familiar to be honest, though at this distance she couldn't quite place it That easily. After a minute or so was spent heading inside, with Delilah walking beside Kaal, who had shifted to human form for the moment, they came into a larger chamber, which had a sizeable dragon's horde. Gold, silver, copper, and platinum coinage was strewn about the edges of the room, with a bed of it in the center along with many gemstones as well as a variety of magical items here and there on racks and whatnot. Next to the bed, stood Zin, with Kes sitting on the bed of sorts, and before them stood none other than Hazel, and she was fuming mad from the looks of it, and giving the two dragons one helluva piece of her mind from the looks of it.

"AND YOU TWO ARE PRACTICALLY USELESS! AND YOU'RE WAY TOO STUCK UP TO DO ANYBODY ANY GOOD! WHAT IF YOU TWO HAD GOTTEN KILLED BEFORE KYLIE HAD GOTTEN THERE, HUH?" Hazel shouted at them, stamping her right foot, where Kylie saw a small spark of infernal flame gush out from beneath her heel, as if Hazel was ready to fight these two if they gave her any backtalk.

Hearing the jingling of coins as Kylie and the others stepped their way through, Hazel turned and her expression softened at the sight of Kylie, where she walked towards them, and did as she normally did and hugged Kylie, unless Kylie stopped her. "Are you okay Kylie? You were more useful than these two great oafs," Hazel asked Kylie, thumbing over her shoulder at the two dragons standing behind her, the silver of which raised his eyebrow, while Kes sighed, looking a bit ashamed.

Liliana's and Sora's hands were continuing their tickle torture of Morrigan, her tail swishing about as she writhed around, trying to get away from the tickling, but only halfheartedly, making it obvious that she liked what was happening. It didn't take them long to have Morrigan quite close to climax, making it obvious that she liked being tickled. "N-NYOO, I... I'm g-gonna... E-EEK!" Morrigan squealed after another minute or so, her juices squirting out onto her bed.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie snugged Hazel as she got her hug, before looking at the pair of dragons and their horde... wondering how she could spend it. Looking between the two of them she shrugged. Huh, Hazel's already chewing your ass.
I don't have to? Maybe? I don't fucking know.
she said, shifting into her fiery self, all black metal and blue fire. I spent a week in Emerald's sanctuary after that crap. So I Broke It. Nearly Died just before....
So did Amara... We're both fucking Fine thanks for checking in. That whole time you were... Chatting, with Lesh and Treerazor, instead of Doing Something,
I had to get help from 2 different goddesses, link myself to the magical center of this fucking island. Who I love honey very much don't worry.
she said, suddenly stopping and stroking the island spirits gently. And when I go in for the kill... With Allies from Amara's Prison... Pitfiend... Shadow Douche.
Emerald. A new Dog.... Where are you two huh? Hiding back on this fucking mountain...
she said, sounding absolutely Livid.

Maybe it's a longevity thing? Fuck all the mortals because you'll live longer? What? Wanted to Watch and see what happened? How about I tell you, I killed the motherfucker, sealed his soul, fed his body to a Chaos Dragon, raised a Barrier around the entire Island, Ended the Minotaur Slaving, Returned the captured from Emerald's Sanctuary, MANY WHO ARE FROM THIS ISLAND NO LESS, AND CALLED A FUCKING SUMMIT THAT TO DATE NO ONE HAS HAD THE BALLS TO DARE TELL ME NO. she finished, bristling, wondering what the dragons had to say for themselves at this point, flashing dangerously as the wings she'd grown in the sanctuary, those wide wing shaped magical panels flexed and curled, the metal twisting.

As Morrigan came, Calista giggled, watching, enjoying this playful little moment. Morrigan, my lovely girls have been perfect tonight, more then good enough to earn a climax. Would you please oblige them? How about the 3 of you eat eachother out~ But.... Here's the trick~ she said, grinning dangerously for a moment, as a small ring shot out of her hand and onto Morrigan's clit, vibrating softly, a denial ring like the ones Sora and Liliana were wearing already.... You all have to cum at the exact same time or no one cums at all~

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh if you want to Kylie then go right ahead. This is your island in all but the most strictest of terms at this point, and speaking of which, Elise has already gotten any and all paperwork fixed up to send you, so you need but sign the abdication signature to the colonies here, and they will be yours in actuality," Hazel told Kylie, glancing back at the other two dragons with a disgraceful look in her eyes.

Hazel stepped back, as Kylie got to put her angry words in there to the two dragons. Zin stood there without flinching, but Kes did not, and the more Kylie talked, the more she flushed in embarrassment and shame, which was good enough for the golden bitch really. By the time Kylie was done, even Zin had taken a step back in fear, and Kylie wouldn't be able to miss the almost gleeful look in Hazel's eyes and the giddy giggling she was letting out, as if she had been both waiting and hoping for this reaction from Kylie to these two dragons.

"Technically you didn't just seal his soul, you destroyed it, which is a far more impressive feat to do, especially with a true demon lord such as he was," Kaal chimed in, making Kylie sound even more badassed to the other two dragons than before, which had even Zin's eyes wide with a bit of fear.

"Destroyed?" Zin muttered softly, while Kes was actively stepping back now away from Kylie and Kaal, who was standing just behind Kylie with a quite proud look on his face, as he'd not backed down until the very end when they had to flee the first time.

Morrigan's eyes went a bit wide, fear at first, but then... intrigue. "H-Heh... alright then, fine. Let's get it on girls," Morrigan said in response, grinning a bit as she looked to the other two.

With that, Morrigan leaned over and decided to take Sora's pussy for herself, using her tongue and quickly beginning to lap at it. Liliana leaned down to take Morrigan's, and Sora leaned down to take Liliana's, in a lovely three girl circle of pleasure as Calista looked on in glee most likely.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Calista was in her happy place. Kina was not as he continued to flail around the house trying to find a way out of his hamster ball, cursing and cussing the entire time as the spiders continued to chase him, zipping around as fast as he could and cursing Calista to the very end while the spiders just seemed amused like this was the best game ever. Because it Was.

Kylie meanwhile turned as Kaal pointed that out and she shrugged as if it was simply a matter of course, as if destroying the bastards soul was nothing more then taking out the trash. He was too corrupt to Devour.
So I sundered him entirely.
she said, before turning back to the pair of dragons. Yes, Fucking Destroyed. You may not give a shit what I have to 'Say' Zin, but... I was entirely free in the Astral Sea for about 35 seconds..... Want to see how much I absorbed in that place? In Under a Minute... she hissed, before Hazel, Delilah, and Kaal all got a warning of sorts as the Island itself shrouded the three of them in a protective dome before Kylie lit up like the fourth of fucking july. The Very mountain shook with the force of the power she only briefly unveiled. She didn't exercise it, simply lifted the lid off the box for a moment, her entire body encased in a shimmering nova of entirely pure energy, the energy of the great birth of the universe, before elements, before magic or nature, the raw untempered energy that made up the life within the Maelstrom of Creation. And then like that she drew it back, standing there as a human, only her eyes betraying the screaming well of energy she'd stolen from that plane.

Lesh is Dead. TreeRazor is Dead. Truly Dead. Any new dragons,
or eggs are free to rise and be raised here. But I don't know what to do about you two... I hardly need armor, I don't want a DrakeBlade... I don't even want to know what Silver or Gold Dragon Tastes Like, the Last One left a Bad Taste in my Mouth
she said, spitting on the ground at her feet. I will raise this island into a shining pinnacle of civilization that the rest of the world will marvel at from this moment until the very end of days. I will defend it myself until the bitter end and I will scream into the void and kill it myself to bring it back. This Place is my home, my paradise,
and the utopia I will make for my children, and their children. Whether I'm seen as a glorious queen or a dark empress or even a malicious goddess I do not Care. Nothing will stop me from making this island into the star around which all other cultures must fall sway to. Every War will be Decided by it's intervention, every conflict solved within it's borders, every art, science,
and study in the past, present and into the future will find that here it can truly flourish.... And you will Share in None of it. If You're So Afraid of Death...
Allow me to Show you the Face of what you Fear so Much Zin.
she said.

Her body shimmered and then like a black hole had opened in her core, curved in on itself, all that bright and shining light darkened, swallowed by Kylie's impossible hunger, and the aura that poured off of her spoke of the darkest, deepest, most complete shadows the universe had ever birthed as Kylie and Hecate became one in a way they never had before. She stood there, a black almost obsidian body, armored within that twisting metal, her eyes had only bright amber slitted pupils within the complete smoking darkness of her gaze, and her lips curved in a terrifying smile full of hooked teeth and a hunger given palpable form. It was like a shell had been erected around the face of the abyss itself, and as Zin and Kes stared into the abyss, Kylie stared back at them.

I am an Unholy abomination formed by the twisted madness of a fallen god and warped by the beautiful child of the void that was used to Power what was to be his greatest weapon... And Yet? My Soul had the Will to endure that insanity. Nothing will ever be allowed to stand in my way, not you, not Demons or Angels or Gods. In My Domain, The only Will that holds sway, is Mine... she said, her voice a deep, actual echoing hiss that seemed to twist from the deepest places of the world and out of her mouth. Magic Outright Died around her for a moment, even the islands protections around Hazel, Delilah, and Kaal, flickered and died. The shadows filled the cave, and then swirled away, and she was gone to their eyes, Her companions would see the very currents of magic flow into the shadows and Kylie standing behind the dragons. And Despite all of that. I'm still Me. Still a Soul capable of compassion, love, mercy, respect, forgiveness.... Now Get the Fuck off my Island.... she hissed menacingly, unleashed, unrestricted, and without a shred of space to argue in her voice.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Kina rolled about in his hamster ball of sorts, trying to find a way out of it, the latex spiderlings continued to chase him around a bit, more playfully than anything else. Meanwhile, Calista's pair of vampires were busy with Morrigan, the trio tonguing each other closer and closer to climax, their moans filling the room like crazy until Calista could tell that they were all about to cum, but they were all trying to hold out a bit longer to make it last and feel even better.

Hazel, Delilah, and Kaal, specifically Delilah, moved back a bit as Kylie began calling upon her powers, taking a step back behind Kaal for cover, just in case. Hazel also raised her right hand and was shining forth a magical barrier to buff up Kylie's own that she threw aroudn them, preventing anything from hurting the three of them any at all. It was clear that Kes was quite thoroughly scared of Kylie after seeing her display of power, and did not want to see more. Zin stood his ground, or tried to at least, but was forced back a tiny bit from the force of Kylie's power, which she'd used to thoroughly destroy Treerazor. By the time Kylie had finished her speech in her obsidian colored body form, Kes, and even Zin had taken more than a few steps back, having been slowly doing so from the beginning of her transformation.

"You see, you two, I told you that you'd have to leave most likely. Kes, you live further away, so go to your home, and I'm sure Kylie will give you enough time to collect your things. Won't you Kylie?" Hazel said, glancing over at Kylie, though she didn't seem to truly care all That much if Kylie allowed Kes to go get all of her things before leaving. "You however Zin... your things are here. I'd advise grabbing all you can, and going... Now. Before you really piss her off with your presence," Hazel added to the silver dragon, who stared back at the two of them for several long moments, before he turned around and walked over to a large chest and kicked it open.

"Very well then, if that is your wish," Zin replied, knowing better than to try and dissuade Kylie it seemed, especially while not only, but Hazel and Kaal were there too. Kes meanwhile, had rushed outside and had already transformed back into her dragony form, and took to the sky, heading north towards Tear Cove.

"Well now... that was... kind of fun to see. Been a very Very long time since I've seen a dragon scared of someone that they make about a hundred or more of. I kind of liked it, hmhm," Hazel chuckled softly to Kylie, while Kaal couldn't help but have a smug grin on his face.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie turned her head sharply when Hazel spoke, before turning back to Kes and watching her run off She has time, enough I suppose... she muttered, while Kes was flying hard and fast towards Tear Cove and wanting nothing to do with Kylie at all. She didn't blame her, not at all. As far as Kylie saw things, she had two powerful figures here who had amounted to next to nothing as far as real help through the entire ordeal, likely due to Zin. It had seemed from the get go that the dragon was arrogant, that he seemed to think his long view of things gave him an edge rooted in waiting, and seeing. All it had earned him this time, was that what he'd waited to see in the end was stronger then he was, and wanted him gone. His Passive way had just cost him his home. There was a time for Peace, but when the call to battle was sounded, it was his failing to truly rise to his full power and ability that was the reason for Kylie's intense anger.

He and Kes could have saved the Alraune from so much pain had they wanted to, could have rushed to the aid of Feynrial or the Naga. No, they had pursued Lesh and when confronted with Treerazor, had fled, beaten. She had not spotted them in her true offensive, nor had she paid witness to any true attempts to exercise power. Too afraid of what Treerazor was capable of, frozen by caution and indecision.

Hazel, do you know the whereabouts of the Chaos Dragon who
was given his freedom? I'd like one last talk with him before I truly let him roam.
she asked her, turning, before her body seemed to flicker, and then withdraw, standing there as she would normally and sighing. She kept an eye on Zin anyway as he packed. She hoped her friends were eager to see the world she planned to build, had sworn to create. Had the power and will to do so.
Kaal... This will be an odd request but I hope you'll carry it out... I'd like you to leave a written invitation to the summit, on the altar of every god, they are invited to hear my declaration in person, and I do mean all of them. I mean to allow their worship but their machinations are forbidden, Melora's Tear will be the crowning accomplishment of all mortals and immortals here alike, of their own hands and by their own blessings.
It is not meant to be an insult, only that I wish this place to truly be free of all things. Even Me after a time.
she said quietly, planning to entrust this place to her children when they were grown.
I can't shape the entire world, but I can shape this place,
give the world something to aspire to, envy if they wish, but never topple.
she continued, taking a deep breath. I want every person born and raised here to know that the gods are real, that they deserve thanks and respect. But that their home was always theirs, that it's victories and defeats are theirs alone. That this place will always be their responsibility,
it's prosperity to be guided by their own hands, not by prayers or divine intervention. Let Melora's Tear be one shed of Joy, not of Sorrow. If we're their children, then we'll make sure they can be proud seeing what we can build here together.
she finished, looking up to the sky through the peak of the mountain, and the beautiful currents there.

Whenever Zin left she'd sigh. It's a shame to see his knowledge and wisdom go, but I wont have him here. she said plainly, punching Kaal in the shoulder and hugging Delilah firmly, before turning to Hazel. Missed you, troublemaker. Think we can find the old tomes of the Sea and Lightning shrines from Garellia still around somewhere? I'd like to rebuild the ocean barrier and storm temples properly,
see them manned. As it stands, those were two of the greatest things my own home culture ever produced, trusted, respected defenses and places that respected progress and knowledge. We could use the lightning grid too...
she asked her curiously, knowing that even into the next age, those powerful magics and defenses would serve the entire island well from the outside world. We should find the locus point of all the leylines in the island to. I need to build my own temple of sorts there.
A place to do my world shaping in peace and with a minimum of fuss.
We'll make it a holy place all it's own. I wont have something as simple as a natural disaster destroying what I plan to build here. I'll grip the heart of the world if I have to.
she said, sounding admittedly scared of the idea but thoroughly resolute in seeing it through to the very end.

Calista was just enjoying watching the three go at it, all doing rather well in coming close to a climax together, each trying to hold out until the last moment, while the demon just purred softly to herself and enjoyed the show.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"It's up to you of course, Kylie. Melora's Tear is yours," Hazel whispered softly to Kylie, as Zin gathered his things and Kes rushed away.

"I... shall do so, but perhaps Amara would be the best to do that, for she has divine powers and would more likely be able to be heard than I. But I will do as you ask," Kaal replied softly, while the others listened to Kylie's speech, with Delilah smiling softly at her.

"Giselle would be so happy to hear your words, Kylie," Delilah said, as Hazel tossed Zin a scroll, which he read and opened a portal, and walked through it. having collected most of his magical items he'd had stored there, and well more than a couple of million worth of gold in all the different types of coin.

"Perhaps one day, at least maybe Kes could return, but not for a long time to come," Kaal said, glancing over as Hazel stepped over to Kylie again and smiled.

"Yeah, I'm sure I can help you find them. It shouldn't be That hard. Rebuilding the storm temples though would take some time of course. But I can have Merrick help with the barrier. It's much too difficult for one mage alone, even one as experienced as I am," Hazel replied with a nod. "But... I'll warn you, the one here won't be nearly as strong as the old one most likely, as it'll have to cover a larger area. The lightning grid though, I doubt I can manage myself. Lightning really isn't my forte. Fire and force though... I'm your succubus," she went on to say, scratching her chin before she looked like she got an idea.

"Merrick might be able to help with that though. But if he can't, then I do know someone that lightning Is their forte. Want me to send for her? She's an elf, and loves lightning, to say the least. Hell she's been struck by it about a hundred times, at least," Hazel said after a few moments.

"Well I can definitely help you get it set up along with Merrick and Hazel here," Delilah said confidently, looking happy that she might be able to help.

"The old tomes though, if you got anything that I could use to find the shrines, to scry for them with, then it'll make finding them a helluva lot easier," Hazel said, pulling a small focus crystal that had a cord wrapped and tied around it, and a large rolled up world map, from a bag of holding on her hip, and getting ready to scry for the things right there.

"O-Oh fuck, you really know how to use that tongue, Liliana. G-Gonna cum again," Morrigan moaned softly, grinding her pussy against Liliana's face, who wasn't feeding actually, because she hadn't been given permission by either Morrigan, or Calista, and Sora wasn't feeding either, for the same reasons.

Morrigan's tail swished around happily as she lay there with the others, moaning more as she did, and Calista could see how close she was now, and the two vampires with her steadily pushed themselves onward right along with her, and a minute or so later, they all came together, crying aloud, with Sora and Liliana only feeding if Calista or Morrigan gave them permission to, where they would noisily slurp the juices flowing around their mouths eagerly, savoring the taste, as Morrigan panted softly, her tail curling around and tickling Calista's leg gently if she was close enough.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Honestly I'd planned to build most of the structures out of the sea bed stone and coral, natural things, things I could shape with Giselle's Help.
But we'll see, as for scrying the tomes. I think your best bet would be Giselle.
Tidecaller would be your best bet for having a clue, I never took anything from them myself.
she admitted. The dragons were gone, there was still horde here to spare that she'd probably just leave to Nanaya and Kalt.

Honestly there's a lot to do and not a lot of time, but as for the gods Kaal, trust me, they all listen. Even if you think they don't, to you, to me.
Have a little faith.
she said, catfacing at him in an annoying manner before looking around the now vacated cave.

Yeah, this would do nicely for the Eladrin, a place away from other people and prying eyes all their own. She owed Kalt at least that much. She was pacing around the place slowly, running her fingers over the stone, nudging a foot through what was still here. Send word to your lightning friend then. she said after a silence of several long seconds, before stretching and then sighing again. Right. That's that. I'm off to find that damn Chaos Dragon, I know he's still around somewhere. she said, heading off on her own, tapping the island gently, trying to track him. Where did our crazy scaled friend get to Tear? she asked the island softly, using the vantage point of the peak to get a real good, long, hard look at the currents. She didn't need a ride for this little leg of her trip, just a direction and she was off down the mountain side like a shot, sliding along the ice, using her chain's sickle to control her descent and teleporting gaps, falls, and snowfalls until she reached the treeline.

As everyone came together, Calista smiled and stood up, nodding for her girls to feed since it was right there, stroking their heads gently and smiling openly at Morrigan as if in thanks for playing along with her crazy little game, plucking the denial ring of the Kitsune gently. Come on girls, back in your muzzles, but I wont mitt you. We need to hunt down Sheena and her Mistress and see she's still being properly trained as well. Unlike the other rangers who all did well to some degree, she was a right pain and had the most to gain from a little attention. I'm sure she's here on the grounds somewhere, same for her Mistress. We'll take her by force if we have to. she said, holding up their muzzles, open and waiting for them to present themselves for them.