Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Kylie (Courage Wolf)

Sera nuzzled back against Kylie, while Trilla began leading the trio back towards the town and headed towards Bella's tavern, by way of the market, where Karen and a handful of others gave them all some pets and rubs. After a few minutes, the group found their way to Bella's, where the okami owner was just in front, carrying a box with honey jars, with a couple of young women standing just next to her, having apparently brought her said box. "Ah thank you girls. I really appreciate this," Bella said, before spotting Kylie and her group, where she grinned.

"Well now... my two favorite little post pets. And... who are you, exactly? It's only ever been Giselle in the past that's brought them, and... I'm not sure who the other girl is, but hey she's a hottie herself, so bring her on in too," Bella said, winking at Kylie before whistling inside and handing the box to one of her serving girls.

"I'm Trilla. And don't worry, I have Giselle's permission to bring them out and about," Trilla said with a grin, following Bella back towards the fenced in side of the place to get the trio fixed up to the posts Bella had.

"Ah I see. Well then... come along, let's get you lot locked up to your and posts," Bella said, smirking as she walked around the side of her tavern, her tail wagging happily, and tickling Kylie's nose at one point as they walked, leashing Kylie at her regular post in the middle, and then Maria, and Sera on the other two posts to either side of Kylie, and after that the large umbrellas were opened up to give them some shelter from the slowly falling sun, as it was starting to get a bit later in the day now. "There we go, I'll go let the guys and girls know their favorite playmates are out here, real quick. In the meantime, Trilla... would you like to have a drink? On me," Bella added after they got the girls set up.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie wriggled when they got to the tavern, moaning into her muzzle as she spotted Bella and wriggling a little more as she was pet. Being led back to the usual area, she saw Bella had replaced the leather leashes and rings with Heavy steel chains and padlocks for the, keeping them all bound to within a few feet of the posts for use. And well, made it much harder for someone to run off with one of them.

You never knew, shit happened. being locked to the central post, while Maria took the right and Sera the left, Kylie squirmed and found she could just reach maria or sera, nuzzling into her before returning to her post, Trilla going inside the get a drink while they were left in the fenced off private area, under umbrellas to make sure they had shelter.

Shuddering as the vibrating clip on her clit kept her bare folds leaking arousal, Kylie tested the chain with a tug before resigning herself and groaning at the idea of what she knew was coming for all 3 of them soon enough, rubbing her thighs together as she watched the door.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Now then, you three have enough room to cuddle if you want, just like always Kylie. Your visitors will be out here soon, hmhm," Bella said, winking at Kylie.

Kylie saw there were even a couple of magical wards, to let Bella know exactly how many people were back there with Kylie and the others, and there was also the back window of the tavern Bella could look out. It didn't take long for Kylie to see the door open again as Hiro and two of his guards came out to Kylie, Maria, and Sera, with Hiro grinning at her and already waggling her eyebrows at Kylie as he winked. Hiro moved over to Kylie and got up behind her, one hand firmly gripping her ass and squeezing it as he gave it a little swat with the other hand.

"Mmm, how have you been Kylie? Well I hope. I've been waiting for the next time that you'd be here at Bella's, because I just love to see this beautiful ass of yours wiggling around while I'm pounding it," Hiro mumbled in Kylie's ear as she heard the sounds of him taking his trousers off behind her, where he then firmly grabbed both of her hips, and started grinding his large cock up and down the valley between her ass cheeks, getting himself well lubricated with her juices, as he leaned over her and nipped lightly at her neck. "Next time you're feeling up to it, I'd love to spar with you again, later of course," he added as one hand reached around and diddled Kylie's clit with its fingers, while his other hand guided his dick to press against her folds, pushing inside a few inches and making Kylie moan like crazy as Hiro's fingers worked her clit along with the clip that was attached to it.

To her right and left, Kylie could see two of Hiro's other guards, one an okami like Hiro, and the other a human, both positioning themselves behind Maria and Sera just as Hiro was doing. The okami man was young, and from the looks of it had just come of age not long ago, and didn't look incredibly experienced, his short dark brown tail wagging like cray as he pushed himself into Maria, while Maria shuddered in response. Kylie couldn't quite place the young okami man, but she was almost sure she'd seen him around somewhere before. Sera meanwhile had the human man already pushing into her, who was about as tall as Hiro, and Kylie remembered him as one of Hiro's lieutenants, Jacob after she got a closer look at him. Sera's eyes rolled up into her head as she felt Jacob pushing his cock into her, that Kylie thought the demoness might collapse, had Jacob not been holding her so firmly by her hips with his strong hands.

Jacob was in his mid to late 20's, Kylie remembered, and he had shoulder length black hair that he kept in a tight little ponytail to keep it from getting in his eyes while he did his day to day activities; had pale green eyes; stood about as tall as Hiro did, maybe an inch taller; and was quite muscular, but not like a body builder. His cock was fairly large too, being a good ten inches long, as Kylie watched it probe deep into Sera's folds, while Hiro's own cock did the same to her own. "Mmm, damn Hiro. This one, Sera I think Bella called her, is amazing. Tighter than any succubus from Hespera, that's for damn sure," Jacob called over to Hiro, while Sera looked over at Kylie and winked, smiling from underneath her muzzle.

"L-Lady Maria's amazing too, uncle Hiro," the young okami man said, looking very giddy as he started plowing Maria just like inexperienced young adults would do before they learned how to better please each other, though Maria was clearly enjoying herself too.

"Heh... didn't I tell you that today would be a good day, Kenichi?" Hiro chuckled at the young okami, where it finally dawned on Kylie who the young okami was, Hiro's nephew Kenichi, whom she'd remembered meeting while Hiro had been training him to join the town guard. He was a grown man now, the last time she'd seen him being a few months before, before Hiro had sent him to Tear Cove for a friend of his to teach him battle tactics, as Hiro was grooming his nephew to one day replace him, and he wanted Kenichi to be able to easily step into the role of leader of the Feynrial guard and be better than even he was.

Looking over at Hiro, Kylie saw that while young, he was quite handsome, and he'd already earned a couple of battle scars, likely from the demon attacks by Treerazor. He had dark brown hair; a fairly muscled and nice body, brown eyes; and Kylie saw that down below he wasn't incredibly large like Hiro and Jacob both were, his shaft being just shy of seven inches in length, but he still had some growing to do obviously, and he was eager to please Maria as he reached around and groped both of her breasts, kneading and rolling them around as he knocked away, while Hiro leaned over Kylie and chuckled in Kylie's ear. "Hope you don't mind me bringing Ken with me. Soon as I heard the rumor that you were on a leash again with Maria and some other gorgeous girl, I knew you'd eventually make your way here for us to have some fun, so I grabbed Jacob and a few of the boys, and we rushed over. And I knew how much Ken's been staring at you and your rangers for the last couple of years, always eyeing you girls up when he thinks nobody's looking," Hiro whispered in Kylie's ear, as he made long deep thrusts into her, enough to make Kylie squeal around her plug.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hiro and two others seemed Quick to take up the arrival of Kylie and company, which wasn't surprising since Bella Announced it every time it happened. Still, they weren't mistreated.... because Kylie would find them later if they were.

Claimed by Hiro, and quickly, Kylie moaned as he moved behind her and without ceremony, slid into her, the assassin whimpering before moaning loudly as she was spread around his cock, pushing back into him and closing her eyes as she moaned through her muzzle, clenching down around him.

Maria and Sera had quickly been taken as well, Maria hard, fast, and eagerly, moaning and gasping through her wide ballgag as she was fucked from behind, while Sera got the same, none of them able to resist in the slightest, bound and chained to the posts like they were.

They had literally no say in this which was the way it had been intentionally set up, the submissive sluts getting to live their dark little fantasy to no end while Kylie was quick to cum around Hiro's long, measured thrusts, the Okami man knowing Exactly how to get her to pop by now and without too much effort, especially considering the constant stimulation her clit was always getting, her moans, groans, and cries of pleasure muffled by the cock gag in her mouth.

She meanwhile was listening intently to the muffled sounds of the others, watching them while they were used, Kylie shuddering and struggling against her bitchsuit uselessly for a moment as her pleasure mounted, before giving up and pushing her hips back to meet Hiro's, his balls slapping into her clit and making her clench and pulse around him while the three of them were taken behind Bella's tavern.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Hiro knew better than to mistreat Kylie or anyone else, and Kylie had known of him on occasion to severely punish any of his men or women that did in any sense of the word, to a degree that the girls didn't like. "Damn if Giselle hadn't already claimed you as her wife, I'd definitely be trying to myself," Hiro moaned softly as he thrust into Kylie.

Glancing over, Kylie could see Maria's fangs sinking into her ballgag a bit, which was intentionally made to be soft enough to allow her to do this without hurting her teeth. Sera was expertly milking Jacob's cock, and the human man seemed to be quite enjoying himself if the grin on his face was any indication. Hiro meanwhile knew exactly how to make Kylie squeal, and cum hard, his fingers inching their way across her body, teasing and pinching the most sensitive spots she had, tweaking her nipples, and her clit every now and then around her clip down there.

"Mmm, fuck... if I could fuck you just once a week, or hell, even once a month, I'd never go back to Hespera again for any vacation," Jacob moaned as he actually slowed down a bit to keep from cumming too fast inside of Sera, who was moaning, though Kylie could tell she was grinning beneath her muzzle as she wiggled her ass around for Jacob to enjoy the experience even more.

As Hiro continued thrusting into Kylie, his balls slapping against her clit, and the clip attached to it, he moaned as she squeezed him tightly, and gently ran his fingers firmly down her back before they came to rest on her ass, where he gave her a little swat there to make her butt jiggle. "S-Shit, can't hold it," Hiro moaned, hilting inside of Kylie as she pushed her ass back to meet his thrusts, and unable to hold back the torrents of his seed from spurting out. "O-Oh fuck... that was good, but I'm not gonna leave you yet beautiful," Hiro panted softly in her ear, running his tongue up her neck and nibbling on her ear to make her shudder as his hands found her breasts again and tweaked her nipples again, as always doing his best to make Kylie feel as good as possible.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Maria was enjoying herself, Kylie watching the way she was biting down into her wide gag hard while she moaned, being fucked like they all were, but Sera seemed more amused then openly pleasured, Kylie snickering to herself behind the muzzle a bit before Hiro made her scream into her gag as she came again, his balls slapping her clipped clit making her clench and tug around him powerfully before he came as well, pumping her full of his seed.

Pinching her nipples, toying with her breasts, Kylie moaned and lowered her front, panting through her nose heavily while Hiro continued to toy with her. Jakob seemed more interested in repeat fuckings with Sera, which Kylie would stalwartly refuse unless it was public use time like this.

Stalwartly.

Pushing back and clenching around Hiro, Kylie moaned softly and encouraged him to go again, wanting another climax herself and as always finding the captain of the guard good company and better sex.

Tugging hopelessly on the chain on her collar, and the straps of her suit for several long seconds, before going back to shoving her hips back into Hiro's, moaning hungrily.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sera winked at Kylie again and it was obvious that she was grinning behind her muzzle again, and Jacob seemed to be a bit winded and slowed down a bit now, and after a few more moments, he started pulling out of Sera, who squeezed around him and made him groan as he quite audibly popped free from her. Sera curled her tail around Jacob's dick and gently stroked it, with the tip of her tail tickling his balls a bit. Looking into Sera's eyes, Kylie could see a lot of amusement in them, along with the desire to indulge now that she truly could again without any worries.

Feeling Kylie clenching around him, Hiro groaned and had to stop for a few moments, even as Kylie tugged against her collar. Feeling Kylie not letting up on him though, Hiro bucked his hips back a bit, moaning again as he did. Reaching back down to Kylie's hips and gripping them as she bucked back against him, Hiro held onto her and didn't stop her from going, the pleasure coursing through her body from his shaft entering her repeatedly immense, and brought fond memories of all her previous times here at Bella's tavern all locked up like this, for the amusement of Bella's customers. Kylie could see a handful of other customers looking out the window and the back door towards Kylie, some from their tables, and some as they stood near the windows and doorway, sipping at their drinks, and all of them eyeing Kylie up like they wanted to do just as she desired, for them to just fuck her silly, and all of her worries right out of her mind.

Trilla could be seen also just inside, at the bar with Bella, both of them glancing out at the girls every minute or two to check up on them to make sure that they were all okay, with Maria and Sera both looking like they were greatly enjoying themselves. She'd smile at Kylie after another few minutes, as one of Bella's customers came out to survey the girls. Hiro seemed to be starting to slow down a bit again, panting softly and kissing Kylie on the cheek as he leaned over her, catching his breath. To her left and right, Maria was wiggling her ass at the next customer came out towards them, Hiro's nephew having finished with her a minute or two before, and cum leaking out of her slit quite lewdly as she wiggled. Sera meanwhile was trying to coax Jacob's shaft back to life, using only her tail, but she was only getting him a good halfway or so, her pussy having milked him quite thoroughly from the looks of it.

The customer Maria was shaking her ass at saw she was the only one free, and moved to take his spot with her, where she sighed almost with relief as she was filled back up, and seemed to be quite happy again. Jacob finally managed to pull himself away from Sera, while Hiro finally, unfortunately, pulled out of Kylie. "Mmm, I'd really like to go all day, but I know Giselle gets a little huffy, as does Bella, if I try and spend too much time with one of you girls, so I don't hog you all to myself, hmhm," Hiro chuckled softly to Kylie, pecking her on the other cheek this time, and winking at her, before he got up and moved away for another one of the town guardsmen to come up.

This one was a slightly shorter man, not quite as muscular as Hiro, yet still well built in his own right, with black hair; bright blue eyes; he didn't have quite as large a cock as Hiro or Jacob, but he still had a good eight inches to his name. Kylie recognized him as one of the normal guards for the gates that always saw her in and out of town on the eastern side, towards the alraune village area.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

It seemed a good many people would be out to get a piece of all three of them, watching Maria coaxing a new customer as her own finished and left, Kylie was busy enjoying herself with Hiro until he sighed and pulled free, not allowed to spend too much time fucking only her.

Groaning as he slid loose, Kylie eyed Sera, wondering if there was a single man here capable of actually pleasing her. She wondered how incredibly Boring it had to be for her. Watching her try and coax jacob back to life with her tail and failing, Kylie waited with her front raised, panting through her muzzle heavily, until she arched and moaned, Maria doing the same as they were both taken again, Kylie rolling her hips steadily while she squirmed against her bonds, moaning with each thrust and clenching around the cock inside her, while Maria sighed with relief at being able to feel another person filling her.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

While Kylie, Maria, and Sera were being used by their next "customers" and whatnot, Trilla soon came out and knelt in front of Kylie and pet her on the head, before leaning down to kiss her on the cheek. "Here you go Pet, let's get you all fixed up so that you can provide more pleasure to more people, m'kay," Trilla said, grinning down at Kylie as she produced a ring gag for Kylie, and began unlocking her current gag, and little by little she unstrapped it, before she gently lifted it up and off of Kylie's head, and replacing it with the ring gag, taking a few moments to let Kylie say something if she wished, before lowering the ring gag down over her head the rest of the way.

The ring gag was a simple one, with a leather wrapped metal ring that held Kylie's mouth open just perfectly, as Trilla pulled the two leather straps attached to either side around, to buckle just like a waist belt around the back of Kylie's head. She had similar ones for Maria and Sera as well, and put them on not long after that. "There we go, now you three can make more guys and girls happy here, hmhm," Trilla giggled once she had all three of them fixed up with their ring gags, the sight of Maria's fangs against hers very noticeable, but it didn't seem to deter her next customer that came out, and took her mouth, where she happily lapped at his cock with her tongue.

Kylie and Sera both got a second customer themselves, Kylie's in the form of one of Brandi's halfling men, and Sera got one of the halfling herms that also worked for Brandi. This continued on for a good half an hour or so, one customer finishing in either Kylie's pussy, or one of the other girls pussies, or their mouths, and another taking their place. As the first half hour came to a close, and the girls were helped by Trilla to get a drink of water, before she smiled at them and snapped her fingers, for the next batch of customers, with Bella actually coming out herself and sitting on all fours in front of Kylie.

"Come on Kylie, gimme a good one. Watching you lot's gotten me so worked up I can barely hold a pitcher of mead any longer," Bella panted softly to Kylie, who saw Bella was wearing no panties underneath her short brown skirt she'd been wearing, as she flipped it up to present her ass to Kylie.

While Kylie had Bella backing her ass up into Kylie's face, Kylie felt one of the other male customers pushing his cock into her pussy, while a herm one pushed hers into Kylie's ass, and if she glanced to either side, Sera and Maria were given the same treatment, a girl's pussy pressed right into their faces to use their tongues on through their gags. It wasn't long before Kylie had Bella squealing as she ate the wolf girl out and she couldn't help but howl out cutely like a wolf as she reached her peak, likely making Kylie giggle at the sound of it.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie shuddered as Trilla came back out, moaning steadily into her muzzle as she started to take it off strap by strap, until it slid free, Kylie's lips holding that round shape as she continued to moan with each thrust into her depths I.. Ahn.. Ahmm! Hmmnnnn~! Kylie moaned out, her last sound unintelligable as her Mistress pulled the ring gag into her mouth, Kylie twisting her head slightly before it was strapped on tight, holding her mouth open as Trilla pet her head and moved on to the others.

When they were all set up, Trilla nodded, leaving them so they were more available for more people at once, their public use Far from over it seemed as Maria and Sera both got ring gags to match hers. Maria was taken first, the man holding her head as she lapped at his cock, before he started to thrust, Kylie watching before a man took her own head in his hands and slid his cock into her open mouth, Kylie giving something between a whimper and a throaty moan before he filled it with flesh.

Over the next half hour, all three of them were used thoroughly, being filled from both ends, having to stay on their elbows and knees as they were repeatedly spitroasted, Kylie swallowing rapidly as they came in her mouth to avoid spilling any of it, while her cunt constantly rippled and clenched as hot seed was dumped into her womb, or she came, crying out each time she did until that half hour was up, customers moving steadily, none of them left unattended from either end for more then a few seconds.

When that first half hour ended, they all got a drink, tipped into their mouths carefully, before they immediately got back to use as public fuck toys, Bella of all people needing Kylie it seemed, flipping her skirt and sliding back towards Kylie.

Kylie groaned, shuddering as her tongue slid from her open mouth to brush along her folds, before she gasped as someone slid underneath her, biting and suckling at her nipples as they tugged her hips down, filling her folds instantly, before she cried out muffled as someone else mounted her, thrusting into her ass roughly and shoving her face into Bella's folds.

All she could do was writhe and twist, thrusting her tongue deep into Bella's folds, eating her out quickly while her strangled, muffled cries, squeals, and moans were let out straight into Bella's cunt. The other two were also now enjoying a woman up front, though only she was servicing three at once, that was until Maria was rolled onto her side, two herms holding her right leg, pulling it up to further expose her, before pushing into her ass and folds at the same time, fucking her steadily as the woman pushed her head between her legs, holding her there and moaning loudly.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aw, it's okay my sweet little Pet. No need to worry about talking anymore," Trilla said, cooing softly as she pet Kylie's head.

The one biting, licking, and suckling on her nipples, Kylie found, was Karen, and she was quite skilled with her mouth, and was leaving Kylie moaning like a slut as she was forced to eat Bella out. Her ass was plundered right along with her pussy, and the pleasure was almost too much to keep her from managing to continue eating Bella out, but thankfully she was able to manage to keep going without too much trouble, barely. Bella's tail was waggling like crazy too, gently bapping Kylie on the sides of the head every now and then as her moans mingled with the others in the yard of her tavern, her juices already flowing plenty enough to easily allow any cock to have slid right inside of her without any trouble.

Maria was rolled over onto her side after a minute or so into her first pussy she'd gotten for the day, like this anyway. The herms all with her taking her quite roughly, but Maria didn't look like she was against this, and in fact looked like she was enjoying it almost as much as Kylie was hers. Karen moved a bit further down between Kylie's legs, still tweaking her nipples every few seconds to make Kylie squeal more in pleasure, as her tongue found Kylie's clit and licked at it and the clip buzzing away on it to make her cum even faster. It didn't take long for Kylie to explode again, where soon she felt the two in her lower holes already cumming as well.

The next pair soon took her lower holes, while Karen continued to lap at Kylie's slit in between the switching of her partners, and the public usage of her, Maria, and Sera continued. After six more pairs of partners for her lower holes, and three customers for her oral services, Kylie heard the skittering of spidery legs behind her, as the last pair pulled out of her, and if she stole a glance over her shoulder, she'd see Sheena's mistress standing before her, as well as Vara. Both of them were grinning at her, with Sheena's mistress reaching down and grabbing Kylie's ass firmly in one hand as her eyes were full of lust, and desire, for Kylie. Vara's were too, but she glanced over at Maria, who was now free as well, and licked her lips hungrily. "You know what, I'll let you have her this time Lynette, go ahead," Vara said, smirking and winking at Kylie, as she moved over to Maria.

Looking more closely at Lynette, now that she had the chance to in the light, Kylie saw Lynette had the same pale skin tone as Vara, and she was humanoid, rather than a full drider, almost as if she were half drider/human. She stood a good six feet tall, had beautiful ruby red eyes that shone in the sunlight somewhat, had a fairly well toned body, long shiny cobalt blue hair that hung to the bottom of her back, and she wore what appeared to be a chitinous like hide over her arms up to her biceps, over her legs up to her thighs like stockings, and over her body like a bikini of sorts that curved around to show all of her midriff, and lots of underboob, and it contoured to her figure perfectly and flexed as if it were her skin, rather than a harder spidery hide. Finally, she had a large bubbly and voluptuous ass that jiggled with every step just about, and around her crotch, she already had no panties or anything on, and had a large ovipositor cock dangling down between her legs, rather than a human cock.

Lynette, Sheena's mistress, leaned down and reached around, and groped Kylie's breasts, one and then the other, as Kylie felt something poking against her slit, and looking down between her legs, she'd see Lynette's ovipositor cock, as well as Karen's head, as Karen was still down between Kylie's legs licking her clit to help tease her and keep her nice and warmed up, while masturbating herself. "Mmm, I wanted to do this in Emerald's sanctuary so bad, but I resisted the temptation, barely. But now, I needn't worry, and I can indulge a bit," Lynette cooed in Kylie's ear as she leaned over her, snapping her fingers over at Vara to get her attention, where Vara shot some of her webbing out onto Kylie's butt, and then shot the other end of the strands to Lynette's waist. Lynette then reached down and gently began pulling Kylie back onto her ovipositor and impaling Kylie upon her, while Maria was webbed down some by Vara and mounted by the full drider. "Goddess yes, that human down there below you is amazing with her tongue," Lynette moaned softly, her fingers of her right hand tracing Kylie's Lolth trampstamp, as Karen's tongue ran from Kylie's clit, and down the length of Lynette's ovipositor cock to its base, and then back down towards Kylie, her tongue licking gently at the tip as Lynette pulled back to thrust into Kylie again, before she went back to suckling on Kylie's clit.

Last edited:

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

15 more people used her, all three of them moving on to handling 3 people at once, being moved and shifted about, a hole never unoccupied for more then a few seconds as they were left to squirm, writhe, cum, and moan for a good long while.

By the time that was done, Kylie was panting raggedly, eyes fluttering. She moaned loudly as someone grabbed her, turning back to see Sheena's Mistress. She narrowed her eyes when she saw Sheena wasn't with her before hearing her name. Committing it to memory, she tried to garble out a question before silk sprayed over her ass and she was hauled onto Lynette's thick ovipositor, Kylie arching up off her elbow for a moment as she cried out, before lowering her front and slowly rolling her hips, the spidery woman beginning to fuck her hard while Vara finally got a taste of Maria.

Sera seemed... to be getting a break for the moment while the two spidery women had their way with Kylie and Maria. Groaning as Lynette kept striking her cervix with the thick organ, Kylie writhed powerfully, her bitchsuit creaking slightly for a moment as she held still for her fucking, having lost track of time for a good long moment while she was so full of cock she couldn't think.

She couldn't get her bearings now either with one more person to please it seemed, Kylie moaning whorishly through her ring gag as she thrust into her cum soaked folds, her ass and face covered in seed, as well as a good portion of her suit, the three of them having been passed around more today then any other before.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lynette was thrusting into Kylie at a steady pace, her strokes hitting deep against her cervix with each thrust the half drider gave her. "Mmm yes, I wanted to do this so badly before, now that I've got you... I can't get enough," Lynette moaned softly, as she gripped Kylie's hips with both hands and started rocking her own back and forth a bit harder and faster.

Karen's tongue ran back up Kylie's body to her exposed breasts, where she suckled gently on both of them, one after the other, while her tongue swirled around the tips of her nipples, while Lynette continued knocking away. "Mmm, I'm gonna pump my eggs into you, beautiful... I hope you're ready," Lynette moaned in Kylie's ear, with Kylie nearing another orgasm.

It didn't take long for Sera to get a new partner herself, this one being Brandi, and she was getting an amazing blowjob from Sera at the moment, sighing softly as she stood there, running her fingers through Sera's hair while Lynette continued with Kylie. It wasn't long before Kylie felt her own orgasm building up too great for her to hold it back any longer, and and she clamped down on Lynette's ovipositor cock, which while large itself, wasn't as large as Vara's, but it was still more than large enough to hit Kylie perfectly with each thrust of her hips.

"Mmm... c-can't hold back any longer, cutie," Lynette moaned aloud, as Karen shifted back down to lick at Kylie's clit while the clip kept buzzing, sending Kylie well over the edge, as Lynette exploded inside of her, the first of several bulges working up her ovipositor's length, as the first one entered Kylie, spreading her open and entering her womb, followed by a spurt of cum that ensured the egg was fertilized. "F-Fuck yes. I might not have nearly as many little eggs as Vara, but I still have a few, hmhm," Lynette giggled softly, as her ovipositor cock began pumping another egg in.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

If Kylie wasn't gagged she'd have moaned something to the affect of just asking Trilla for a double date with Sheena but that was her own fault.

Moaning loudly as Karen continued to run her tongue along her body, toying with her nipples and her clit steadily to force Kylie from one climax into the next, Kylie had entirely forgotten Lynette may even have eggs until she felt one spreading her folds.

Cumming immediately at the feeling of the orb entering her, and slipping along her channel and into her womb, Kylie had to let her front sink to the ground entirely, hiding her breasts from Karen who was too busy suckling on her clit anyway to care as Kylie all but went limp where she was, screaming through her gag in pleasure as she felt a burst of cum following the egg, another starting to spread her.

Groaning as she felt it, she shuddered and clenched, her inner walls rippling around Lynette's ovi cock as her eyes fluttered, shoving her hips back hard into Lynette to get it inside of her, until she felt it enter her core and she screamed again, left panting raggedly in her place. Firmly put there for the moment.

Her tail had finally found a purpose in life though as it suddenly shot down around Karen's thigh, and forcefully worked it's way through her clothes and into her folds, fucking her hard and deep, holding onto her leg with a death grip as she forcibly took Karen underneath her for constantly teasing her, keeping her too busy to abuse her little clit for much longer, actually dragging Karen's hips into place if she tried to get away and continuing to knock away at her.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lynette seemed to be quite content to just sit there on her knees, thrusting gently in and out of Kylie, as another egg started working its way down her ovipositor cock and into Kylie's womb, followed by another burst of cum to fertilize it. As Kylie shoved her hips back against Lynette, the next egg burst forth into her much quicker, along with the blast of cum, and the following egg after that, the tide of them all starting to come into Kylie a little bit faster now. Karen meanwhile was assaulted by Kylie's new tail, which had finally found its life's purpose, as it wormed its way around and stuffed itself into her slit, the woman moaning whorishly as the tail worked its way inside of her.

Karen didn't resist Kylie's hold, or her tail, and eased down, letting the tail fuck her, as she got her own pleasure finally, after teasing Kylie for so long without any herself really. "Mmm, yes Kylie, keep going. That feels... a-amazing," Karen moaned softly, her right hand reaching out and diddling Kylie's clit as the tail continued to fuck her, while Lynette continued pumping more eggs into Kylie, though slightly slower now, and more drawn out, so the pleasure was practically doubled it felt like.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie always enjoyed Karen, the sexy kitsune was the first one she'd met and if anything she was Eager and excited to fuck Karen as hard as her tail could manage, the prehensile limb twisting and undulating to give her as much pleasure as possible, while Kylie squealed as she toyed with her clit, Kylie squirting around Lynette as her eggs began to roll through properly.

Slowing down, each egg had a chance to slowly work it's way into her, grinding hard against her inner walls as they moved and Kylie was left writhing and moaning into her post as each one found a resting place, both tattoos burning brightly as they did.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lynette moaned like a slut herself as she continued to pump more eggs into Kylie, while Karen was moaning like a whore even more so as Kylie's tail pounded her. After a couple of more minutes, with Karen cumming in there once with Kylie, Lynette's eggs finally came to a halt, and she seemed to have no more left, pumping a good couple of dozen into Kylie, leaving Kylie's belly swollen a bit. Lynette slowly pulled her ovipositor cock out of Kylie, a fairly audible popping sound easily heard as she did.

"Oh fuck that was amazing. I think that's the most eggs I've ever pumped out in one go," Lynette cooed softly, reaching down and petting Kylie, and then Karen too, who had reached past Kylie and was gently stroking Lynette's ovipositor cock.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie's eyes were fluttering when Lynette finally stopped, flopping onto her side and trying to catch a break for a moment, her belly slightly swollen but not by much. Lynette's eggs were much smaller then Vara's.

Moaning as she finally got to rest in something of an afterglow for a moment, her tail grabbed Lynette's cock and gave it a firm tug towards Karen, offering her ass up instead as she laid there, before closing her eyes for a minute, chest rising and falling rapidly and slowing bit by bit as she started to finally come down and calm down. Kylie was Pooped.

She made a silent vow to have Calista set up some kind of sybian like seat for Mara back here at some point so she could suck cock while she was constantly forcibly pleasured. They loved a good moaning slut here and Mara never went down on Giselle as much as the Siren would like. Seemed like a win win.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lynette moaned as Kylie's tail coiled around her shaft, and pulled her towards Karen, who shook her ass back and forth enticingly at Lynette. Her ovipositor cock pulsated a few times in Kylie's tail's grip, but she did let herself be guided to Karen, where she pushed into her ass, and she couldn't help but moan aloud as Karen's ass spread around her. Seeing how pooped Kylie, Maria, and Sera all were, Trilla started out there to them, as Vara was finishing up with Maria, pumping some more eggs into the vryloka priestess, though it seemed to be barely more than Lynette had pumped into Kylie.

Brandi was still finishing up with Sera, but it didn't take her too much longer to do so, as Trilla was tending to Kylie and helping her get some drinks of water, and then Maria. Maria was wiggling her butt back and forth slightly, as Vara's, as well as plenty of the other peoples cum, was leaking from her pussy.

"Good girls, you pleased everyone that wanted to have some fun, and Sera is finishing up now. You girls are amazing," Trilla said, looking proud of Kylie and Maria both, and Sera too, but she didn't disturb her while Brandi was still finishing up, as she pet Kylie and Maria softly on the head.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

They were all something of a cum soaked mess, most all of it dripping from their used holes, Kylie whimpering softly until she got a drink, flopping back down and waiting for her to see to Maria. Sera was still busy. Rising up slightly as Trilla pet her and Maria, Kylie nuzzled into her hand and closed her eyes for a moment, breathing steadier now, poking at her ring gag with her tongue, there was some water on it, before going still again, just letting Trilla pet her.

Myra meanwhile back in the basement was staring out at Calista with slightly hazed eyes, the pod ceaseless in taking her while she was trapped in it. She's laid her first batch and was moaning into the tentacle fucking her throat behind the tendril locked around her face as another thick batch of seeds was slowly fucked into her, Myra having to come to grips that she was barely half way through her first day, knowing she would be in here for at least one more, maybe two.

Calista had gotten off her recliner, holding her very small set of seeds herself and leaning against the clear surface of the pod, enjoying the show immensely, making Sora and Liliana watch, both with their hands in mitts, wrists locked to their belts around their waist at their sides uselessly, both chastity belts. They'd gotten such a good meal before that they'd be fine for a good while and Calista meant to train them Both properly.
You lovely girls are up for breeding next, Liliana in this,
while Sora watches on a tentacle table. For now, you'll be edged depending on your behavior.
she told them, turning back to sit down, pulling their leashes and having them kneel to either side of her chair, petting them both gently. They were the same belts Kylie and Maria had been made to wear and teased them both steadily, while the muzzles were filled with cock gags to tease them with the idea of getting a thick load to drink. For now it was just water if they suckled greedily enough.

Sighing, Calista leaned back, continuing to pet them. So,
don't worry, you'll be getting two days in of good, solid training, before breeding. Do your best for me, you've made me proud today already.
she told them gently. If you're good for the rest of the evening, i'll give Nanaya back her cock and let her fuck you both. she promised them.