Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Kylie (Courage Wolf)

"Feel any better now my sweet little Pet?" Trilla asked softly, petting Kylie a little more. "And you want the gag off hon? I think you've earned it off for the time being, all three of you girls have now, I feel, unless you're comfortable as is of course," she then asked softly, looking at Kylie and preparing to take off the ring gag for now, since they were resting a bit after the incredible fucking they just got through with.

Myra's eyes were almost totally glazed over as she stared out at Calista, the young elf having stopped wriggling in anything but pure ecstasy as she floated inside of the pod. The tentacles fucking her were working her perfectly, and she wasn't sure if Calista could hear her moans, but she didn't really care at this point, a few bubbles in the liquid in the pod coming out of her mouth each time she moaned. She looked like she was quite enjoying herself at this point, to say the least, which probably made Calista happy most likely.

Liliana and Sora nodded up at Calista, looking much more docile now than before, and seeming ready for whatever she had in store for them at the moment. Sora and Liliana moved at Calista's orders exactly to where she wanted them to go, cooing softly at her pets she gave them, and nuzzling against them. When she promised them two good solid days of training, they both looked up in anticipation, with only a slight bit of worry, as if thinking to themselves that they Might not be ready for how good and thoroughly she could train them, but they bravely nodded and didn't let their fear get the better of them, not now after coming so far, and proudly did whatever Calista had in store for them, fidgeting a bit as she got them into their proper positions.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Very good girls. Just relax for now. If you both agree to be on your best behavior, I'll take those belts off, and just leave you mitted and muzzled. she told them both, turning to look at them for a nod or shake. If it was a nod, she'd remove their belts. Now,
I'm going to link you together, and we're going for a walk around the grounds,
since the sun is setting. I want you to move around the guest house, and if anyone wants to play, let them. No fuss. We'll check every room and you'll do your very best to please them however they want, because that's what I want.
But you wont be allowed to cum tonight, unless you earn one orgasm from Nanaya, by being on your absolute best behavior. No sass, no begging,
just quiet, calm obedience.
she told them, standing to get a spreader bar about 2 feet long, and locking it between their collars, keeping them shoulder to shoulder at all times. Up you get. she told them, holding their chain leashes, which she removed, before clipping a thinner one to the center of the bar, and cuffed it firmly to her wrist, before starting to walk unless she suddenly got disobedience.

Kylie meanwhile nodded slightly, wanting her gag removed so she could relax her mouth a little.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Trilla nodded softly, and gently undid the ring gag, and slid it off Kylie's head, doing the same to Maria's as well, sitting there with the two curled up to either side of her and their heads gently pulled into her lap, as she pet them. "There you go my sweet little pets, just rest and relax, you made mistress very proud today," Trilla cooed to them both, leaning down to kiss both of them on the tops of their heads.

Sora and Liliana looked at each other for a few moments, before nodding to Calista, not too eagerly, but in understanding with Calista and that they would do as she instructed without complaint. She'd see both of them raise themselves up slowly to give her easier access to undo the belts, so she didn't have to lean down or anything. They waited patiently for Calista to finish setting them up, and moved only when she allowed them to do so, or ordered them to do so, looking a bit eager to get started, and shivering in anticipation of the night they were going to have.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The mitts Calista had placed them in were dretch leather, a demonic beast know for it's tough hide, the chains adamantine. They were a light green while the tight mitts, and thick leather strap that held them, were a dark brown. Taking the chastity belts off, Calista set them aside, before reaching for her own belt and drawing out a pair of small gold rings, which she carefully settled around their clits, snugging up slightly and vibrating Very softly, the denial enchantments activating the moment they closed. Nodding as that was done, Calista turned and started moving, their collars having been replaced with proper shining steel slave collars, their sealing gems hanging from the center.

The muzzles they'd been made to wear were much like Kylie's with a single wide strap locked behind their heads, the muzzles the same dark special leather as their mitts, with a panel hiding a wide ring, and a mounted cock gag held in their mouths, a shining padlock on each keeping them in place. The locks had no keyholes to pick. Taking a matching dark leather belt, she slowly drew it around Sora's waist, locking her wrists to the new belt, before doing the same with Liliana, keeping their hands at their waist to either side.

The spreader bar was the simplest piece and was just that, a simple, inch thick steel bar that kept them shoulder to shoulder locked to their collars. Under Calista they were both slaves and pets, equals. Liliana would Not be reinstated as a Dom until she learned to behave, and then she'd be trained as one again over Sora.

Leading them out passed Kalt and Nanaya, both of whom were sleeping peacefully, curled up around eachother, chained to the wall, Calista smiled at them as she led the pair up the stairs, and towards the guest house, the sun having set, slowly taking them around the first floor, and knocking on the first door on the right.

Kylie meanwhile helped wriggle her head into Trilla's lap, breathing peacefully, stretching her jaw as the gag was removed. Thank you Mistress. was all she had to say immediately, closing her eyes and relaxing, not tugging on her suit or the chain, just resting through the afterglow with maria until Sera finished up.

Back in the Guest house, Calista waited patiently, having changed back into her gown before all of this, with Sora and Liliana behind her, their legs left unrestrained for now, until such a point that they showed they made need shackles. She would not unmuzzle them unless one of the rooms occupants requested oral. Nor would she remove the bar, ensuring that whichever was used, the other would have to wait patiently to the side while it happened. Remember, any disobedience at all, and you will not be allowed to finish this evening with an orgasm. she reminded them simply, waiting for an answer. If she didn't get one, she'd move to the next door patiently, tail moving about easily back and forth.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Liliana and Sora both fidgeted slightly as they moved along, their mouths gently suckling as Calista got their leathers and whatnot placed onto them and whatnot. Once she had finished getting them all set up in the leathers she had readied for them, though the spreader bar was giving them a tiny bit of trouble when it came to moving, as they weren't used to having to move as one, but they persevered and kept going, quickly learning how to move as one without one of them pulling the other.

"Of course my sweet little pet, I know you all need to rest somewhat, so do so," Trilla cooed softly, as Brandi finished up inside of Sera, before pulling out, and panting heavily as she reached down and gently helped Sera up and over to Trilla too, where she curled up against Kylie in Trilla's lap. "Thank you miss Brandi. I think we can all sit here for a couple of minutes and rest before we get you three cleaned back up," Trilla added after a few moments.

Glancing back at Calista as she told them that any disobedience would result in denial for the rest of the day, they nodded quickly, letting her know that they understood and wouldn't disobey her orders. As they entered the guest house, they saw Thomas just inside, in the main sitting room, where he glanced over at the two and tilted his head slightly, smirking. "What have we here, lady Calista?" Thomas asked curiously, looking interested definitely. "Shall we go to my room upstairs? I'm guessing that you're... retraining them. I'm game, I decided to take a walk after I finished talking to Hiro about joining the town guard earlier, get the lay of the land and all, you know," Thomas then asked after a few moments.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie nodded slightly and nuzzled into Trilla, before going the same to Maria and Sera, just... doing that much right now, catching a breather.

Calista meanwhile smiled as she saw Thomas, nodding. Yes Thomas, retraining. And there's no need to go so far, I'm certain you've had a long day. Would you enjoy the attentions of one of my ladies? We'll be making rounds through the whole guest house on a regular basis rather then something standard like a stock or cushion. she said, moving forward and having the vampires stand behind her quietly. Reaching back behind her with both hands, she slid her fingers over their folds, stroking their clits very gently and steadily. Lesson 1 is Obedience, we're getting there, but one of the gentlest ways to teach it is control, and teaching them to Enjoy Pleasing for the sake of others. How can they please you? she asked, smiling softly.

They were only interrupted for a moment as the latex spiders came rolling passed with Kina, who was trapped in a crystal hamster ball, squeaking indignantly at this entire situation. HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR CRAP KINA!!!!! he squealed, charging around the corner and down the hall while the spiders chased him. Calista raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything about it, simply turning her attention back to Thomas. To the point of this training though, she stayed firmly between Thomas and her girls, making it clear to all of them who had the final say in any decision or request even as her slender fingers drifted over their folds, her middle fingers pushing into them slowly to make them moan into those tight muzzles.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Trilla just sat there with her three adorable pets and pet them, and let them rest against her, looking rather happy to say the least, and immensely proud of them. "Bella, would you get something nice and cool to drink for them please, I think they've earned it, surely," Trilla called into the tavern, with Bella exiting a minute or two later with a tray with three drinks on it, that Kylie could tell were something that she liked... a lot, and when Bella set each drink down with a straw for her, Maria, and Sera, the latter of whom Trilla had just taken the ring gag off of, Kylie saw that it was ice cold orange juice.

"Oh, well in that case sure, I would very much like the attention of one of your ladies here. And how can they please me? Hmm, well... how about one of you, let's say... Sora here, give me a blowjob, while Liliana watches. Would that be doable, lady Calista?" Thomas replied to Calista, looking down at the two vampire girls, while Calista's fingers stroked their clits, leaving them whimpering and moaning ever so slightly, and obviously wanting more, but they didn't try and stop Calista, or beg for more, and simply closed their eyes a bit as they moaned into their muzzles.

Thomas looked more than a little shocked and surprised at the sight of Kuna in the hamster ball, and raised an eyebrow at him and Calista both. "I was told by Hiro and many others, that strange occurrences happen around Kylie and her home often. I take it that was one of them," Thomas commented as Kuna went out of sight with the latex spiders chasing him down the hall. "A-Anyway, would a blowjob from Sora be doable, lady Calista?" Thomas asked again after a few moments.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie wriggled when she sensed the almighty presence of the orange drink that was joose. Once it was placed in front of her, Kylie latched onto the straw and! drank fairly slowly, she was pooped. But it was good and her odd tail wiggled around a bit pleasantly. She didn't wanna talk, there was still orange juice in her glass.

Calista smiled and nodded as Thomas made a request, watching Kina go buy trapped in the ball with a wicked little grin on her face. Yeah... that would be one of the stranger ones. Funny though. she said, giggling to herself before nodding and moving to open Sora's muzzle, revealing the ring gag as the cockgag keeping her quiet slid free. Since they weren't used to moving quite in tandem yet, Calista helped them both to kneel down in front of Thomas, Calista sinking down behind them and giving Sora a little judge with her tail. Go on Sora. she said softly, petting her head before she turned her attention to Liliana. Mmm mm, don't look away. He asked that you watch. she said, gently steering Liliana's gaze to what was happening, trapped as she was right next to Sora by the spreader. Reaching between her thighs, Calista sighed softly and continued to tease Liliana gently, kissing her neck above her collar affectionately while keeping her warmed up and dripping. Turns you on, doesn't it. Seeing Sora on her knees servicing someone else... Your cell will probably be ready.
Give me your word that I'll have no trouble from you at all, and you can both share the same one again.
she whispered to her, slowly grinding on her clit with her middle finger, before slipping two into her depths, curling them slowly back and forth. If you can't promise me that, because you know that you'll make a mistake, I wont judge you, but you'll stay in separate cells for the first few days. she added, sounding just a little sad about the possibility, but wanting Liliana to be honest rather then greedy.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Trilla didn't pressure Kylie, or the others, and simply sat there, while they all drank the glasses of orange juice that Bella had brought them, reaching around and petting each of them on the head while they drank, letting everyone relax and kind of bask in the afterglow of the sex.

"Definitely funny, I'll grant you that," Thomas commented about Kuna, leaning around and peering down the hall where the little dog had disappeared.

Sora moaned softly as the cock gag was pulled out of her mouth, her tongue rolling out behind it as it exited her mouth. Both Liliana and Sora gave Calista a look of thanks when she helped them kneel down in front of Thomas. Sora didn't wait any really, when Calista told her to go ahead, where she leaned over and placed her mouth over the tip of Thomas's shaft, while Liliana gulped slightly around the cock gag and nodded slightly to Calista, not averting her gaze any at all aside to blink her eyes every few seconds. Liliana shuddered slightly as Calista kept teasing her, and wiggled her hips back and forth a little too.

Panting, Liliana gave a tiny little nod when Calista asked her if it made her hot seeing Sora doing this with Thomas, her teeth clenching down a bit on the cock gag. The moment Calista mentioned the possibility of her and Sora being allowed to share a bed again though, her eyes lit up with clear happiness, though she could tell Liliana was worried, and definitely thinking what Calista had said over a little. She looked up at Calista after a few moments of thinking, without truly turning her gaze away from Sora and Thomas, her eyes staying fixed on them as instructed. She tried to speak in a muffled voice, moaning a bit from Calista's teasing, and after a few moments she gave a tiny little shake of her head, looking a bit saddened herself. It was clear that she was too worried that she'd screw up, and that she didn't want to be too greedy.

"Mmmphss, mmnm mmsnm," Liliana began saying in her muffled voice, though if Calista took the gag out for her to give her an honest answer, or otherwise somehow gave her the chance to speak, Liliana would indeed give her an honest answer, "Mistress, I want to... s-so bad. But I'm too scared that I'll disappoint you. So... I don't think I should, not yet, e-even though I want to, so that I don't screw up again," Liliana would say softly to Liliana, only if given permission to speak and giving a true and honest answer, and if she was allowed to say this, Thomas would give her a look of pity, but wouldn't stop having Sora go, knowing that this was all a part of both their training, as Sora obediently sucked him off.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Calista nodded slightly as Liliana shook her head, kissing her temple and stopped teasing her, just letting her watch instead of edging her more then the situation would. Good, that means you're serious about this.
Look forward to seeing Sora when training starts, look forward to seeing Her.
And you wont have any troubles at all, I promise.
she said, nuzzling her before watching Sora service Thomas with her.

Whenever Thomas finished, she wouldn't stop Sora from feeding, no reason to make a mess, Calista would sigh, pleasantly pleased by both of them. Have a good night Thomas. she told him, helping them both stand again. You'll get the hang of it, working in unison. It'll be good for you. she told them cheerfully, petting them both before replacing Sora's gag and closing her muzzle, continuing their walk through the guest house, giving the recently freed subs and doms a hint of familiarity on their first night, a slightly different, but certainly recognizable public use situation.
You know? Ganesha is always in the mood to play,
if you can impress her I may give you a bonus climax, you've both been good today, I can spoil you a little when I want.
she said cheerfully, a happy smile on her face as they walked. Though you're both gonna learn to walk in heels before i'm done. beautiful legs, it's a shame not being able to really show them off. she finished, giggling to herself

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Liliana nodded back up at Calista again when she spoke, never truly looking away from Sora and Thomas as she nuzzled back against Calista, and looking... hungrily at his cock almost, but she didn't act on her urges, and shook her head a bit to clear her mind of such thoughts. "Mhm, mfmmssss," Liliana mumbled through her gag, watching the other two intently now, but without any anger or anything in her eyes, merely watchful patience.

It didn't take Thomas too much longer to cum, with Sora's experienced mouth and tongue working him expertly until she had drained his balls thoroughly dry with that climax. Sora swallowed every drop of Thomas's seed, after seeing that Calista was allowing her to feed, and once she had finished with him that time, she pulled away and off his cock. When Calista got them back up and ready to move onward, and mentioned Ganesha, both of them shivered in anticipation as they went up the stairs towards the bedrooms, and one of the first ones they stopped at was indeed Ganesha's room, the first one on the right at the top of the stairs to be exact.

Her bedroom door was open, and she was inside sorting through her things that she'd apparently gotten in town, a bit of clothing and whatnot, nothing too extravagant really, but some cute outfits, and a couple of other items that she had sitting in there now. It seemed like Ganesha was trying to genuinely make this place home for herself now from the looks of it. When she spotted the trio just outside of the door though, she stopped what she was doing and smiled widely. "Well now, what do we have here? A couple of sweet little vampire pets, on their very own walkies," Ganesha asked, grinning up at Calista. "Are these presents for me, lady Calista? You shouldn't have," she then asked, in mock surprise, before inviting them in with a motion of her hand, gesturing them inside of her room.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Thomas finished, Calista smiled and stroked Sora's hed and hair as she drank him down. Good girl Sora. I think that's just what he needed. she purred, and once she was down, it was time to move on.

Wow, you're settling in nicely. Calista said, smiling as she saw Ganesha collecting things, looking to make a real run at making her home here with Kylie and company. As Ganesha mentioned her pets, she smiled and nodded. For a short time at least. she said, stepping into the room with them in tow.

Turning, she leaned against the wall. Honestly i'm quite smitten with them, they're both very sweet. she said, drawing them in close to her so she could hug them both firmly. Now, how can my lovely girls please you Ganesha? she asked, even as she nuzzled the pair.

Kylie in the meantime had finished her orange juice, and was shakily getting back up onto her knees and elbows, stretching a bit like a cat would, the chain to the post jingling as she moved slightly. Thank you Mistress. What now? she asked, booping Maria on the butt with her elbow. The three of them were still locked to the posts in Bella's area so Kylie had to assume they were staying there or Trilla didn't want them to wander off just yet. Still, she just waited patiently, booping Maria again to be a pest.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sora nodded up at Calista when she pet her and tried to smile around her gag, though it was a lost cause really. "Mhm," she replied as she nodded.

"Aye, figured I should make this place feel a little more like home and all, since I actually really like it here and whatnot. This place, it's really peaceful, and quiet. It makes me feel like... putting everything into protecting it. I just feel so at peace here, and it's a fairly nice place too," Ganesha replied softly, reaching down to pet Liliana and Sora both, unless Calista pulled them back.

Liliana and Sora both nuzzled back against Calista when she hugged them, while Ganesha pondered for a few moments, tapping her chin. "Hmm... well I suppose since they're so bound up that a massage is out of the question. So instead of that, how about you have... no wait. It's clear you're training them both together. Did either of them already do something? Liliana or Sora? I want the one that hasn't done anything yet, to... hmhm, this'll be good for training these two little vampires, if you'll allow it of course, lady Calista," Ganesha started to say, before stopping and glancing over to her dresser and opening the bottom drawer up to reveal a strapon. "I want the one that hasn't done anything yet, to wear this, while the other watches right next to us, unable to do anything but sit there and look on, while the one wearing the strapon here pounds me like crazy until I cum. That'll be nice and relaxing for me I think, and since they're being trained and all, they have to learn to Please their masters and mistresses, before they themselves get pleased. Am I right?" Ganesha went on to say after a few moments, grinning widely.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Calista laughed when Ganesha said the island was peaceful and quiet. For the most part yes it is, but it can, on occassion, get very,
very loud. And a bit odd, still, it's wonderful that you're liking it here.
Calista said while Ganesha mentioned it being a shame she couldn't get a massage. Not quite yet no, I don't want to give them too much freedom. But they're doing marvelously. But if that's what you'd like,
then by all means.
she said, hearing the alternative.

Unclipping the bar, she hooked a chair with her tail and helped Sora sit down, before smiling at Liliana. That would be Liliana you'd like.
So
she said, getting Liliana set up with the strap on, the toy hugging her waist and upper thighs firmly, chuckling at the simple but amusing toy, she gave Liliana's rear a little pinch before giving her just a little nudge. Until she cums she told her simply, before nodding at Ganesha. That's exactly what we're training for right now. she affirmed, taking a seat next to Sora, hands folded in her lap as she relaxed. Hrm... Just remember to keep your voice down Sora. she said, reaching around to gently remove her muzzle. Tell me, do you think this will be good for your relationship with Liliana? I think she's a little off balance but she's doing well and paying attention. she asked and said to the vampiress, watching Ganesha and Liliana. It's fine,
go ahead and speak, just quietly.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, peaceful enough, I guess, maybe not Exactly peaceful, but you know what I mean. And that's fair enough," Ganesha said, grinning as she looked over while Calista moved Sora over to sit her down on a chair nearby.

Ganesha let Calista help her get the simple strapon belt wrapped around Liliana, and the dildo attached to it looked very realistic, and felt real too, and was even warm to the touch. "Aye. Make me cum one time, Liliana. Once, no more, no less. And I don't really have to worry about you cumming I guess, since the strapon isn't fixed to pleasure the wearer any really," Ganesha said, looking intently at Liliana, once the strapon was all buckled on properly and ready to be used.

While Liliana was maneuvering around to get atop Ganesha as she motioned the vampiress over, Sora glanced over at Calista as her gag was removed, and nodded. "Y-Yes mistress Calista. M-My mistress... I mean, Liliana, she's never really been out of her element like this, a-as far as I know at least. I agree that she's forgotten how to truly be a mistress," Sora whispered back to Calista as she watched intently, low enough that her voice didn't distract Liliana and Ganesha any, as Liliana let Ganesha guide the dildo to her entrance, and she began thrusting slowly in, with Ganesha wrapping her legs around Liliana's hips and tugging her in a bit, urging her to go a bit faster than that.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing the situation unfold, Calista unclipped Liliana's mitts from her belt so she could give Ganesha a better time of things before returning to Sora. Sometimes, we forget the dynamic of the relationship that made things magical in the first place. For some it's romance, others its trust,
control, maybe music. She may be out of her element but I learn more about her every moment. You seem to be really happy, in someone elses hands.
And she seems to be coming around. She turned down sharing a room with you, so she could do better you know. She's always going to be happy to see you when we start, please show her the same enthusiasm, it will help a lot.
Honestly, you don't need much in the way of training. You're quiet, obedient,
eager to please, skilled at doing so, polite. I'm training you together because you are a marvelous example, you should be proud of yourself.
Calista told her quietly, kissing her on the cheek as they watched.
Urge her to excel, and I'll have you both together before you know it. she promised, smiling as she watched the situation unfold.

It was such a sad thing, you know, the sanctuary. Emerald had every chance, to grant Kylie's every wish regarding this... She mucked up so badly when she took her friends and lover to. Used them to get to her,
made it a personal war... She's not like you, she's brash, powerful, and not shy about being just that. But she's also very meticulous, and clever.
I'm hoping... You can help Trilla out now and again, so I can have some solo days with Liliana, and so Kylie who's very very dear to me, can have an outstanding example. She's really very pliable and obedient in the right hands and circumstance, and her friends mean the world to her.
she continued, musing and sharing.If you have any favourites from the sanctuary, I scooped up a great deal, that you'd like added to your room, or Liliana's. Please ask, and I can make it happen, otherwise it's likely to be a simpler layout. A place to rest your head and body in between sessions. Outside that your freetime will be just that, entirely, completely free. Roam the island, enjoy eachother's company, just be back on time and you can do as you please. That freedom is conditional with your behavior though. I'd love for you both to see the village and the island, please don't make me add restrictions. she finished, gently ruffling Sora's hair before leaning into her, nuzzling gently.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Liliana glanced over at Calista as her mitts were taken off, and gave her a little nod, and didn't try and take advantage of the situation any either.

"Aye... I've never seen her so... out of her element before. It's strange," Sora said softly, watching Liliana closely, as she started thrusting in and out of Ganesha. "And, it isn't so much I'm happier in your hands. But... right now, she's unsure of herself, and when she's unsure of herself, I as her sub can't be calm and collected myself. And I will, don't worry, mistress Calista," Sora replied in her whisper, blushing a bit in what seemed like embarrassment as she was complimented, as if a bit unsure how to respond.

"T-Thank you, mistress Calista, and I will do my best for her sake," she replied softly, seeming to hug herself as she sat there. "O-Of course I can help her out some. Just let me know when you need me to not be around for Liliana, and I'll go to lady Trilla. And honestly, I kind enjoyed the recliners myself, so nice to relax on," she added with a nod, returning the nuzzles with some of her own, and looking eager for free time that she could spend as she wished.

Meanwhile, Liliana was knocking away at Ganesha now good and proper, her strapon digging deep into Ganesha and making the fallen angel moan uncontrollably as she lay there beneath Liliana. Ganesha made sure that Liliana's hands were positioned just to either side of the fallen angel's shoulders to brace her up and to keep her hands from roaming too much. It was obvious that Ganesha was enjoying herself quite a bit, her wings fluttering around the tips, and while they were going at it, Calista could see that Sora was doing her best to restrain herself from masturbating any, even going so far as sitting on her hands to keep from even trying.

Once Kylie had finished her orange juice, and the others too, Trilla sighed softly and just pet Kylie's head gently, when asked what now, pondering for a few moments before she decided. Maria giggled softly and booped Kylie back in the same way, while Sera poked Maria's side with her tail, the three giggling softly as they did this, and after a few moments Sera went after Kylie with her tail too and tickled one of her sides a bit with her tail.

"Hmm, I don't know really my Pet. First off, let's get you three loose, and we'll get you all a bath. Because while I'm sure you all enjoyed that, I'd wager that you don't want to be all sticky and sweaty," Trilla said after a few moments, gently maneuvering the girls around, and moving over to unlock them from their posts, and then reattaching their leashes properly and gently drawing them over to her once more. "Alright, let's go and get you cuties cleaned up," Trilla said softly after a few moments, and smiling proudly at each of them, where she started to lead them back towards Kylie's home, and making sure to lead them straight through to the baths.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Calista nodded, making a note to include a recliner in Sora's room. As Liliana continued and didn't take advantage of her freed hands, at least as far as her belt was concerned, she smiled, watching Sora fidget, sitting on her hands rather then trying to get her mitted hands away from her belt to masturbate. When I get the second pod made, I can set it up looking at the other, and put you both in so you can watch eachother while it happens.
Should make that fairly fun for both of you.
she teased.

Kylie meanwhile continued to flail boop at Sera and Maria until Trilla got them unlocked from the posts, leashing them and taking them back home and to the baths. Without any ability to actually drown, Kylie just flopped into the water like she was, bubbling her way down to be a pest, and frolicking on the bottom of the bath like a spazz ^w^

Once she'd done a circuit of the bath, she'd flail her way back to Trilla for reasons, looking up at her from under the water and waggling her tail.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"That would be nice, I think, mistress Calista," Sora replied softly, wiggling slightly as she sat there, and looking interested in the sounds of that.

Sera and Maria kept booping along the way to their home, and soon enough they were home, and Trilla helped get them to the baths, where she giggled as Kylie just flopped into the water, since she didn't need to breathe and all. But the others did need to breathe, so she undid at least their legs so that they could at least keep themselves upright in the water. Only then, did she ease down into the water with them, where she looked down at Kylie as she came back over to them, and smiled.

"Come here my sweet little pet, so I can wash you up and make you all clean," Trilla cooed softly to Kylie, as she reached down with both hands and gently drew Kylie up to hold her in her lap, where she started washing her off with a nearby loofah that was soaped up.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Calista smiled and simply sat patiently, watching over the pair while Ganesha had her fun.

Meanwhile back in bathtime land, Kylie bubbled around underneath the water while Maria and Sera were freed, Kylie flopping about randomly until they were set into the water.

Being gestured over, Kylie squirmed up into Trilla's lap, using her tail and a great deal of squirming before making it to the shallower end of the bath, enjoying the loofa and tugging at her restraints a bit, wanting to be free of the leather bitchsuit so she could get the sweat off her body.

outside that Trilla did what she wanted because Kylie didn't have all that much say and Trilla didn't take any sass, Kylie waiting patiently for a decision, being one of the few here who could actually tolerate the position for more then a short time.