Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Kylie (Courage Wolf)

"Fuck yeah Kylie... keep going. G-Gonna cum soon," Yuki panted, one hand grasping Kylie's head, and getting a handful of her hair.

Kylie quickly felt Yuki cumming around her tongue, her folds spasming as she came. Yuki squealed out as she came, her hands gripped the cushions of the sofa and tugged hard as she arched her back mightily. "FUCK YESSSSS!" Yuki cried out.

"Mmm, that was fucking great Kylie... keep going honey," Yuki said after a few moments once her orgasm had finally cooled down some and she had caught her breath.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie loved it, the sound of Yuki cumming hard, the attention, the firm deathgrip in her hair, And subsequently the command to keep going even after, Kylie immediately shoving her tongue straight back into Yuki and continuing to lick and stroke eagerly, twisting and pusing inside her, looking to every perfect little spot that made the priestess curl her toes and cry out for more.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Yuki's toes did indeed begin curling up as she came and Kylie kept licking. Yuki came again within moments her pussy spasming even more around Kylie's tongue as she came. "F-Fuck, fuck, fuck... FUCK!" Yuki panted quickly before squealing out as her thighs clamped around Kylie's head.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Getting Yuki off a second time quickly and being squished harder into her folds, Kylie just kept on going until she was released, or told to do something else, or something. For the moment she was so firmly locked against Yuki's cunt that her options were pretty limited, Kylie smiling as she heard her squeal again even as her tongue continued to intentionally twist and drag around against her inner walls.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Yuki didn't tell Kylie to stop just yet, not until she came a third time, within the next minute to be exact. "Oh fuck Kylie... o-okay let's s-stop around here. I... I'm pretty fucking sensitive now. But... fucking hell it feels good," Yuki panted, moaning softly as Kylie began to slow down and stop, unless she desired to disobey Yuki and keep going to make her squeal again in a very girlish way.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie got that one last squeal out of her just to enjoy the sound, before pulling back, licking her lips and moving up to slide on top of her, kissing Yuki passionately and VERY horny herself now, Kylie whimpering and wrapping her legs around one of Yuki's own, grinding hard against her thigh.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Squealing one last time, Yuki collapsed back onto the sofa and sighed softly. "Damn... that was intense," Yuki commented, her eyes fluttering as she sat there.

When she felt Kylie grinding against one of her legs, trying to get herself off, Yuki smirked and pulled Kylie up onto the sofa with her and spread her legs. "Come on Kylie, you need relief too, scissor me," Yuki said, kissing Kylie on the lips.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie quickly complied, spreading her own legs and arching her abs to push her hips into position, soon letting Yuki feel her own, very wet folds pressing against her, Kylie rolling her hips and biting her lip, moaning quietly as she squirmed, her free hand groping her own chest while her tail twisted around Yuki's looking for something to do before finding Yuki's ass, starting to press and push, wanting something tight and hot to slide into and finding a target.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Yuki moaned instantly, and giggled playfully as she was scissored by Kylie. As soon as Kylie wished for something to slide into her, her wish was granted as Yuki's tail slid inside of her. "Hmhm, you like that, do me too hon," Yuki said with a giggle as she ground herself back against Kylie, moaning up a storm as she did.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her tail curled tightly around Yuki's own and did as she was told, sliding into her ass and starting to eagerly push and thrust into her while they moved, Kylie cumming very quickly, having been so pent up while she ate Yuki out earlier. Her cry of pleasure was loud and long and her juices slickened them both as she only redoubled her efforts, grinding hard.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie didn't take too very long to close in on climax, and her pleasure skyrocketed when Yuki's tail thrust in as deep as possible, tickling her cervix as Yuki grinned while moaning herself. "You're about to cum already Kylie, I can feel it. Go ahead and let it out... just squirt for me and squeal like a slut," Yuki said, slamming her tail in a couple of more times to drive that command home even as she closed in on her next orgasm.

Soon, Kylie came, and Yuki came with her, shuddering in Kylie's arms as one of her hands grabbed Kylie's ass, and the other a tit, both of which she squeezed possessively while leaning in and suckling hard on Kylie's free breast and taking a drink of milk.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie did squeal like a slut, she Was a slut and she let her voice loose as she came, hard, clenching around Yuki's tail while Yuki came shortly after, Yuki lunging on her basically, groping her ass and breast while she attacked ler free breast with her mouth, Kylie squirming and throwing a hand to the back of her head, crying out again.

When the climax passed, Kylie laid there and let Yuki do whatttever she wanted, waiting for another command and being Yuki's plaything for the evening.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

By the time their climaxes had cooled down, Yuki had flopped back onto the sofa and was out of breath, looking quite exhausted after all they had done. "I... I think that's e-enough for now Kylie. I... I'm out of breath... c-completely," Yuki panted softly, her hand still on Kylie's breast as she lay there.

As they both recovered, Kylie saw Tina walking by and noticed them both. "So... what fun did I miss?" Tina asked curiously.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yuki kicked my ass and got me for the night, but she's all fucked out in less then an hour and a half. Kylie said, rising and stretching before giving her another kiss and standing up, looking at Tina tail lashing about.

Also, Seriously. Tina. Go to Serena's place with me later. I made something there you are going to absolutely Love. she added, flopping at and hugging Tina tightly.

You gotta fight what I made though, I wanna see what it does when something resists, me and serena just gave it what it wanted. I wanna know for sure, and I know it's right up your alley for flavor. You'll love it, promise. I'll join you. she said, still clinging to Tina and kissing her before leaning in close and whispering. All the sex takes my mind off of Hope and Kate... I miss the little Lamia's as well and the alraune. But our mistress needs us. Kylie said, snuggling Tina, the only family member she'd managed to snag in her rampage through the house.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hey, I don't fuck like crazy very often you know. Give me until tonight when we go to bed and I'll be ready for more," Yuki said, giving Kylie a little spank on her hip before kissing her furiously again.

Tina returned Kylie's hug as Yuki lay there and stretched. "If you want, you can go until bedtime, which is at nine o'clock hon. Be back by then," Yuki told Kylie with a smirk, giving her a wink.

"Oh? What sort of... fight is it gonna be?" Tina asked curiously, looking intrigued, but also a little tense. "Oh alright, let's go then and see what you've cooked up," she added after Kylie whispered to her, hugging her again and kissing her on the lips.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie nodded and kissed Tina back before they headed out, Kylie not even bothering changing cos sexy. They made a beeline for Serena's place, and the Tree of many dickings. I... Made That. she said pointing to the tree. Managed to fuck us both almost out cold. Ok, Serena may have passed out 3 or 4 times. Make it work for the fun. Kylie said, standing back and watching for now.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"You made a tree?" Tina asked curiously as she stood there once they arrived at Serena's place, looking dubiously at the tree.

"Why do you want me to fight that? It doesn't look overly hostile at all really," Tina then asked, stepping forward a couple of steps, with the tree not responding too much yet, mainly as Tina wasn't close enough for it to reach her.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Not lying to you, not tricking you either Tina. Turns out I can mutate things with enough energy to use. Kylie said plainly, porting back inside of Serena's place and grabbing an apple, nibbling away while she watched now that she had a snack.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmm, alright then, let's see what this thing can do in that case," Tina said, still looking a little dubious, but moving forward.

The tree finally reacted after Tina moved closer, its tentacles flailing at her, with Tina jumping back and dodging. "I don't have my halberd to fight though Kylie. I can't really fight this too well right now," Tina cried, maneuvering around to keep from getting grabbed, but looking more than a little horny at the tentacles.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's a tree, but I gave it more then just vines. You don't have to beat it, just make it earn it. I wanna see how good I did. Kylie said, biting a big hunk off her apple and watching Tina dodge around.