What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Witch Girl (RJ122605)

Status
Not open for further replies.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Witch Girl (from maker of Shinobi Girl)

does anyone knows when this game is suposed to come out? i really like the idea and hope it gets out this year. thx in advance
It's way too early to say as we don't know the scope of the game, but if it's like Shinobi or Witch Girls, probably not this year.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for Mille-Feuille to publish the eroge text adventure of Rindou's characters from another one of his novels, maybe they just lowkey tossed it under the rug, I don't know. Well if I get to see one of Rindou's character get banged by tentacles repeatedly I'll take it.

Still, I never would have imagined there'd be a flash game for this picture he drew like, years ago.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

does anyone knows when this game is suposed to come out? i really like the idea and hope it gets out this year. thx in advance
Just wait a couple of months and It'll definitely come, the creator has a habit of making his games come out of left field. (I love surprises :D) When it does come, people will play it and love it, trust me.

JaegerNimrod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Discussion has appeared to die down about Witch Girl on the Witch Girl thread, so I took that as a sign to create a new thread about the new game.

Here's the link.

I'll do my best to keep the header-post updated.

-JN

Mc Swagger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They're either still on it or having real life stuff to do. It could've been finished by now if you sit on it in one day session through, but doing something without motivation or even fun will produce bad results. Just stay patient.
How kind of you! And you are of course right:
1.) studies are a hard as ever and killing all free time i would like to have ;) plus its european championship... man i love soccer ^^
2.) I already finished 5 of 24 sex scenes i could show you guys but i wanna finish all of them before i upload them... so stay tuned ;)
3.) I'll have some time to spare in end of july and in august but i think you'll need patients because i need like 2-3h per scene to replace all sprites... so you can do the maths ;) Now that i realised that it sounds like a shitload of work :eek: but i'm still very motivated

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How kind of you! And you are of course right:
1.) plus its european championship... man i love soccer ^^
You mean football. There's only one country in the world that calls it "soccer," and what they call "football" is played primarily with their hands and something that isn't shaped like a ball at all.

Mc Swagger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well i have no idea where you guys come from so i assumed you are mostly american here ;)

scailarks

Reputation score

I myself have also spent many hours due to bordem tinkering a little bit with some of the previous versions some time ago. Although you probably can't see the subtle change in the low quality attachment, I had recolored her using Shinobi Girl's skin and nip color. I personally find her skin tone more appealing than Witch Girl for some reason.
hey, do you have some link to the shinobi witch version ?

DarkShadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone have working links to the latest uncensored versions of Witch Girl, Shinobi Girl, and Angel Girl?

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score

While the link to your compilation is appreciated, I think scailarks was looking for that one particular recolor of Witch Girl with Shinobi colors.
Though I'd wager the chances of that being found are next to null, since it wasn't previously shared (unless there's a kind soul out there is willing to recolor and/or upload it themselves).
Speaking of recolors, any word on that corruption mod or Whitee's Witch Girl recolor tool? Or are those still stuck in development limbo?

tsmaniac

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Or are those still stuck in development limbo?
There is a link here for a recolor tool too bored to look where exacly it is though.It adds a refap.. eh i meant replay value being able to change hair/skin/clothes/eyes color.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There is a link here for a recolor tool too bored to look where exacly it is though.It adds a refap.. eh i meant replay value being able to change hair/skin/clothes/eyes color.
I'm aware of the recolor tool, having used it to made several recolors myself.
But in its current state it misses certain segments of clothing (namely the trim of the skirt and hat, to name a couple), leaving them a transparent bluish color.
Additionally the tool crashes whenever you try to plug in a hex code manually, forcing you to eyeball each input.

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

[...] it misses certain segments of clothing (namely the trim of the skirt and hat, to name a couple), leaving them a transparent bluish color. [...]
What do you mean by that?

Neutrax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, so koooonsoft put out an update for the Samus Flash. Any chance it can get uncensored?
I've been lurking about and seeing how koooon switched to unity, so I'm asking if it can be done or not.

I'm looking at you Jaegar. You're the man :D

scailarks

Reputation score

I'm aware of the recolor tool, having used it to made several recolors myself.
But in its current state it misses certain segments of clothing (namely the trim of the skirt and hat, to name a couple), leaving them a transparent bluish color.
Additionally the tool crashes whenever you try to plug in a hex code manually, forcing you to eyeball each input.
well, i would recolor myself but i dont know how to do it, i think i read some explanation here some weeks ago, but i can t remember.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What do you mean by that?
To clarify, I'm referring to Whitee's simplified recoloring tool, not the one where you go in and manually change each model.
In reference to the unchangeable sections I was referring to, here's 2 examples:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=762166&postcount=1071
Sorry if I sound like a broken record on this topic, it's been a nitpick of mine since the latest version of the tool was released a year or so ago.

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well, i would recolor myself but i dont know how to do it, i think i read some explanation here some weeks ago, but i can t remember.
The link for a tutorial is here:
http://ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27607

To clarify, I'm referring to Whitee's simplified recoloring tool, not the one where you go in and manually change each model.
In reference to the unchangeable sections I was referring to, here's 2 examples:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=762166&postcount=1071
Sorry if I sound like a broken record on this topic, it's been a nitpick of mine since the latest version of the tool was released a year or so ago.
Ahh, I see, okay.

EDIT1: A question to those who are interested: I'm going to patch up my mod to the current 2.34, assuming that it's koooonsoft's last version. My question would be, do you want that the succubi are default colors or modded color? Since I changed the colors of the succubi in my Rainbow_Princess I've the colors for it but are kind of more a hassle to mod than without.

EDIT2: And I got the feeling that some prefer the default colors

EDIT3: I assume it doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.