What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Witch Girl (RJ122605)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scailarks

Reputation score
Re: Witch Girl (from maker of Shinobi Girl)

Ahh, I see, okay.

EDIT1: A question to those who are interested: I'm going to patch up my mod to the current 2.34, assuming that it's koooonsoft's last version. My question would be, do you want that the succubi are default colors or modded color? Since I changed the colors of the succubi in my Rainbow_Princess I've the colors for it but are kind of more a hassle to mod than without.

EDIT2: And I got the feeling that some prefer the default colors

EDIT3: I assume it doesn't matter.
thanks for the tutorial, i liked ms gondeye sucubbus colors

Mc Swagger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi there... short update on the corruption mod
for the last few weeks I was working on it pretty much all day.
Although I didn't made much progress in terms of the sex-scenes (which is the bulk of the necessary work) I tried out a lot of extra bits and pieces for example "new" h-scenes, gameplay changes and little visual modifications.
All of them look promising, but I am afraid I have nothing for you yet thats worth showing. And please dont expect too much... Its not gonna be witch girl 3.0. Its more likely to be the old game in a new guise

Thopson1m

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

JaegerNimrod's download url for Witch Girl v2.34 Uncensored is down, so, can someone re-upload it, so i can download it again?

Thanks. =]

animebeta10

Reputation score

Help me to download this version or if you can send me the latest version of witch girl I can not find it to download

.gamcore.com/games/witch_girl_uncensored

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Help me to download this version or if you can send me the latest version of witch girl I can not find it to download
If you follow the link in JaegerNimrod's post above yours, you'll find a download link to the latest version.
Follow the instructions of the post with the link and you should be good to go. (Just to be clear, the link in the post itself, not his signature.)

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Found two enemies in the game files that I can't find in the actual game - some sort of lizard, and.....what seems to be the "god" mentioned at the end of the story.

Did I miss something in the game, or could it still be incomplete, after all?

JaegerNimrod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Found two enemies in the game files that I can't find in the actual game - some sort of lizard, and.....what seems to be the "god" mentioned at the end of the story.

That's the KoooonSoft MO in general. I believe a majority of the art is a group effort between KS and other PIXIV artists, so art gets completed way before any programming or animation is done, which takes time and money. This causes some art to be included in the assets of the swf file, but not integrated into the game because no programming or animation is done for it.

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's the last level in the game.
If you want to just unlock everything type "thanks" in the cheat codes

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ooooor if you want to do it yourself (as I just did the other day), after finishing the game once as of the newer updates a fat batty shows up next to the "Game Start" button, and clicking on it turns it into "True Game Start", featuring overall improved difficulty and the final stage.

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Uhmmm, just a side note. Ms. Chocolate Eye got evolved to ver. 2.30. The others will follow the next days, weeks ... ... ... months, lol

Edit01: Now I know why I paused and forgot about that. Her panties are a pain in the ass, meeehhhh. She has some color mismatches in other words which needs to be patched, blah
Edit02: Whoops, uploaded the original file instead of the modded version
Edit03: Patched and uploaded the correct file now

Edit04: Ms. Golden Eye evolved to 2.30, too! Lost her heterochrome eyes though, meh

Edit05: Ms. Star Princess returned!

Last edited:

JaegerNimrod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@JaegerNimrod Do you have another download url for just Witch Girl Uncensored version 2.34? I downloaded your Koooonsoft pack, but it just has v2.30 of that game.

If possible, update that your pack with it or upload it again, since original zipped file was removed from zippyshare.

Thanks.

Edit: nvm, found it here: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/henta...ovement-game-koooonsoft?p=1221951#post1221951
Witch Girl is finished for good (KS hasn't updated it in years(?)) so this thread is dead. Looks like the crotch-rope game is dead in the water as well, so when I get time I'll make some sort of thread for the two new games coming out for uncensoring requests, downloads, etc. Just find the latest KS thread and I'll be attentive there.

Damir666

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey, guys. Some links to mods do not work. Please share the mods(witch and shinobi girl) that you have saved.;)

Devorax

Reputation score
God damn none of the damn links to anything here work.

Even the links to the posts in this thread don't work. I think the new website design might've screwed up everything.

comakill23

Reputation score
2.30 uncensored english is on Comdotgames, and being a flash game you can just download it if you need to play offline.

JackH13

Reputation score
2.30 uncensored english is on Comdotgames, and being a flash game you can just download it if you need to play offline.
Do you mean that it can be downloaded from comdotgames? If so, could you give a quick walkthrough please?

comakill23

Reputation score
Do you mean that it can be downloaded from comdotgames? If so, could you give a quick walkthrough please?
I hate to bump this godforsaken thread anymore than I have to but here

^ THIS IS WHERE YOU PLAY THE GAME

^ THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE GAME (Source: f95zone)

Even your shitty HP labtop can probably run it.

Edit: With "hating to bump" being said, I'm just going to leave this here for anyone with either scared of 'le sketchty link' or running welfare internet The mozilla option is my personal favorite, and a standalone flash player though your browser can do it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.