What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Witch Girl (RJ122605)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Witch Girl (from maker of Shinobi Girl)

I am working on a corruption fetish "mod" [...]
You transformed her into a succubus. :p

Am looking forward to it.

But what is the version of the .swf-file? Doesn't seem to work successfully for ver2.34

Mc Swagger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

But what is the version of the .swf-file? Doesn't seem to work successfully for ver2.34
:( mh... Thats strange! I am also using ver2.34 (english version though). As swf player i used chrome browser and Swiff player, which both worked perfectly fine :confused:
You are sure you replaced the "data001.swf" in the "data" folder with my version? Thats really all you have to do... so i guess there is not much what could have gone wrong there ;)
What exactly doesn't work? As i mentioned this mod is far from finished so what seems like a fault might just be unfinished work ;)

Archmaid Crowvette

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like the mod, I'd love to see more since I'm a fan of corruption.

Are the "changes" supposed to revert to normal whenever she's grappled? That's what's happening to me.

Mc Swagger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like the mod, I'd love to see more since I'm a fan of corruption.

Are the "changes" supposed to revert to normal whenever she's grappled? That's what's happening to me.
Well i guess i should explain what the mod should do and what not XD

What is done:
For now the transformation happens when you get hit by a bullet. So it just like the normal game but you dont lose your clothes (since you start naked) you get "corrupted"
These changes will remain the entire level and reset in the next level

What is not done:
All sex scenes are not finished yet so it will look like the changes get reseted during these scenes
The gallery and the debug mode might not work correctly (eg some sprites will change color)

What are my plans:
I am thinking about penalties for getting corrupted. For now it has no effect on the gameplay when you are corrupted or not. I have worked a lot with the code of witch girl so I know now how to change the game in many ways... its just a matter of time ;)

I hope I could help you

Archmaid Crowvette

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't wait to see more of it! I like what you're doing so far.

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

[...] (since you start naked) [...]
Thought that wasn't intended. Welp, I'll give you some error-report later the day/s. Very interesting.

080416: Was this intended?
Else, there aren't any worse errors. Also, as you mentioned earlier, the gallery shows no changes for Masturbation A/B/C. Only for the omake. (Obvious changes we're talking about)

- Keep on going

Last edited:

Mc Swagger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, as you mentioned earlier, the gallery shows no changes for Masturbation A/B/C.
Thats weird because thats not the case when I try it :confused:
Anyway... The picture you posted gave me a hint what might go wrong and I fixed some code:

Now you have a easy way to test if the version works correctly:
-replace the file as mentioned
-go to gallery
-toggle the clothes on and off as you like
this should change the skin color during:
Standing; Masturbation A,B and C; "Down"; "Xxx End"; "Xxx Org"; "Anal End"; "Anal Org"; "Egg"

All sex scenes should be unchanged (original color and dress).
During Omake masturbation she is full succubus with some clothes (I didnt implemented the corruption there yet)

I hope that works for you. Let me know if it doesn't ;)

Last edited:

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

[...] I hope that works for you. Let me know if it doesn't ;)
It works now. Here some errors I've found.

Lips and Eye Brow color mismatches.

Dildo has color mismatches as well, but meh. A minor problem.

Omake masturbation animation. When her clothes are on, it's all okay. When she doesn't wear any clothes, there are transparency problems. Obviously her hat, when you look closely her cloak (look behind her neck) and when you look more closely, she's CINDERELLA! :eek: (She's missing a shoe). Also, if you use a lense, you see that there is still some rags left of her underwear when you put her clothes off. (Between her thighs, down her vagina, around her anus)

Last edited:

Mc Swagger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fixed the bugs you mentioned and implemented omake masturbation.
Also I have started to edit the sex scenes, but I will upload them when I have finished some more...

stay tuned and feel free to report bugs ;)

Neutrax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fixed the bugs you mentioned and implemented omake masturbation.
Also I have started to edit the sex scenes, but I will upload them when I have finished some more...

stay tuned and feel free to report bugs ;)
Thx for another mod.

I can probably find this in an earlier post but, what do you mean by corruption mod? Like succubus/incubus skin?

Mc Swagger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thx for another mod.

I can probably find this in an earlier post but, what do you mean by corruption mod? Like succubus/incubus skin?
Well... maybe due to the lack of my english skills "corruption" is missleading (?) Maybe the mod is best described as a transformation mod. So yes the player is transformed into a succubus (read more in my posts above).
If you dont like this skin you should be able to change the colors of the skin with any color change tool discussed earlier in this thread.

Neutrax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well... maybe due to the lack of my english skills "corruption" is missleading (?) Maybe the mod is best described as a transformation mod. So yes the player is transformed into a succubus (read more in my posts above).
If you dont like this skin you should be able to change the colors of the skin with any color change tool discussed earlier in this thread.
Yeah, your english is fine, I wasn't sure what you meant by corruption since the first time I installed this mod, the only thing that happened was that she had "empty eyes" all the time even if you try to turn them off. Thanks for the clarification though.

Mc Swagger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, your english is fine, I wasn't sure what you meant by corruption since the first time I installed this mod, the only thing that happened was that she had "empty eyes" all the time even if you try to turn them off. Thanks for the clarification though.
But now it's working, isn't it?

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Not looked at this thread in a while, whats this I'm hearing about mods to this game?

Mc Swagger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not looked at this thread in a while, whats this I'm hearing about mods to this game?
Feel free to read my last posts in this thread... i'm sure you will find out what i'm working on ;). Excuse me if I dont wanna repeat every thing ;)

But about that: Should I start my own thread? I'm not very comfortable with spamming slightly off topic posts in this thread but I dont really know where to put a new thread since this project is hardly a mod (yet... but i have plans ;))

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It looks like Koooonsoft is working on a new game about crawling across a tentacle bridge. Is it going to be the next big installment to their series? If so, I'm so hype for it!

Attachments

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It looks like Koooonsoft is working on a new game about crawling across a tentacle bridge. Is it going to be the next big installment to their series? If so, I'm so hype for it!
Grinding-tag just got approved o:
Nice stuff

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's... certainly unique. :cool:
Even though i'm sure the gameplay won't be that different from their main ones. :)

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's... certainly unique. :cool:
Even though i'm sure the gameplay won't be that different from their main ones. :)
Why change your game development style when the old ones are all acknowledged by the users, although they were all three Side-Scrolling games? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.