What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Witch Girl (RJ122605)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Witch Girl (from maker of Shinobi Girl)

Why change your game development style when the old ones are all acknowledged by the users, although they were all three Side-Scrolling games? xD
:)
Gotta gave them credit for creativity between each title!
-An Angel coursing through Sexual Demons-infested Hell.
-A Shinobi infiltrating Evil Mega-Corps guarded with Lustful Creatures.
-A Witch travelling through realms roamed by Horny Monsters. And finally
-A Nun grinding across a tentacle bridge filled with Rapist Tentacles.

Inb4 the title of this upcoming game is "Nun Girl". :p

She's wasn't that tentacle nun boss from Witch Girl, was she? :eek:

Last edited:

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

[...]
That could be, lol. I already thought that she reminded me of somebody but couldn't get it before you said it. xD

Maybe we see a loli Witch Girl when she was young? ;P

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure that's the original character Sayaka Kamori by the H-artist Rindou, of the circle Radical Dream, who also heavily features tentacles in his work:

Based on that, this might just be another one of Koonsoft's standalone fan flashes.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure that's the original character Sakuya Kamori by the H-artist Rindou, of the circle Radical Dream, who also heavily features tentacles in his work:

Based on that, this might just be another one of his standalone fan flashes.
But Google Translate shows that this game already got much of planning, like gameplay, control input, enemies, stage layout, almost like it was the new main title.

For all we know, maybe the picture's a provisional WIP?
The design for the main character could be changed?

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Either way, it's hawt. xD

tsmaniac

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wonder where whitee is gone.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Gotta gave them credit for creativity between each title!
-An Angel coursing through Sexual Demons-infested Hell.
-A Shinobi infiltrating Evil Mega-Corps guarded with Lustful Creatures.
-A Witch travelling through realms roamed by Horny Monsters. And finally
-A Nun grinding across a tentacle bridge filled with Rapist Tentacles.

Inb4 the title of this upcoming game is "Nun Girl". :p

Nuns gets raped by tentacles....Best plot ever. :D

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

theres a movement demo out now on Koooonsoft. its just back and forth movement, nothing else. Needless to say, im still hype for it!

Also, Mud confirmed it. Its is Sayaka Kamori, colored exactly like her and everything.

tsmaniac

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^ it seems it will take some time till its finished.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wait, this is an unfinished game? I played this... maybe a year ago on a random flash site and I thought it was well made.

Well now....

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Wait, this is an unfinished game? I played this... maybe a year ago on a random flash site and I thought it was well made.

Well now....
It is practically finished, they are talking about the new game and nobody bother fixing the title.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any word on Whitee's or Mc Swagger's mod projects? Or did they both die/lose interest?

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It is practically finished, they are talking about the new game and nobody bother fixing the title.
nah, they are using this thread till the new game has a release date or at least a name.

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any word on Whitee's or Mc Swagger's mod projects? Or did they both die/lose interest?
They're either still on it or having real life stuff to do. It could've been finished by now if you sit on it in one day session through, but doing something without motivation or even fun will produce bad results. Just stay patient.

Whitee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I didn't die, I actually check this thread pretty regularly. I found a faster way to replace the colors (instead of searching for the same patterns each time you could just search once using a hex editor and just map in the application the memory offsets specific to the different colors and clothes. Thing is, there are probably a couple thousand or so of these and not everything that seems like a hex color is actually a hex color. So I have to actually also check if what I am writing to is actually the offset for that hex color and not something else. I can only do this by comparing the original to the one that I changed (using flashbulb for example or something else). I then note the specific offsets to the respective color that I tested, in that particular .swf, in that particular clothing item. Yes, it's faster but only for the application not myself. Also, if the executable is even slightly changed from the one I used to map the colors, it will break stuff in the game horribly. I just kinda always find something new and restart the project and then lose interest. I was now waiting for a new patch so I can use the new version as a reference but it seems that it is final from what I can see. So yeah, it's not like I'm doing some really hard stuff, it's just boring and repetitive and kinda ruins my motivation knowing that when a new patch comes, it will break everything and I will need to start from scratch again.

MinamotoTerumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

odd question, but does anybody know of Koonsoft's twitter account if they have one?

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

[...] it's just boring and repetitive and kinda ruins my motivation knowing that when a new patch comes, it will break everything and I will need to start from scratch again.
I know that feeling. One of the reasons why I didn't start updating my Doll House yet. (lol)
But I could do something for Shinobi Girl already ... if my exams wouldn't begin in less than 30 days, haha.

odd question, but does anybody know of Koonsoft's twitter account if they have one?
He doesn't. But he has a blog.

Muhdog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone knows when this game is suposed to come out? i really like the idea and hope it gets out this year. thx in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.