What's new

ACT [ Kokage no Izumi ] [ 木陰の泉] Demon Angel SAKURA vol.4 -The World of SAKURA- / 魔天使サクラの冒険 vol.4 -サクラの世界- RE180411 RJ180411

Status
Not open for further replies.

zephyr231

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Devil Angel Sakura ep4

"↑ ※ I am sorry. The problem was confirmed and due to the correction, the application has become March 1."
Bah.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

"↑ ※ I am sorry. The problem was confirmed and due to the correction, the application has become March 1."
Bah.
March 1st his time meaning tonight

ajmajm28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since it didn't update at 2:00 utc will it not be released until tomorrow or is there a chance we will still get it tonight?

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's 11:18pm for me right now, I'm still hoping for a release tonight. I'm not really sure, but I plan to post here when it does finally update.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Since it didn't update at 2:00 utc will it not be released until tomorrow or is there a chance we will still get it tonight?
As far as I know updates are usually uploaded at the same time as new content so considering it wasn't there at 2:00 utc I'm thinking we might have to wait another day AGAIN. I don't mind waiting as much as I dislike being let down; they said it would be available on the 1st of March and it's already 13:37 in Japan so I'm losing hope for today. And it's not like it's just Dlsite that's slow to update; even on DMM the game still isn't updated so it's clearly a matter of them not actually delivering the update...
I'll keep checking for updates but I'm pretty damn annoyed right now :(

At least they've added a few pictures on their website so I guess that makes up for it, if only for a little (not posting them cauz loli-trap but they're on the main page for Volume 4)

Last edited:

zephyr231

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems like the update is out on digiket, but not dlsite or dmm yet.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Seems like the update is out on digiket, but not dlsite or dmm yet.
Well fuck! Most likely gonna have to wait till around 2:00 UST tonight for Dlsite then but I'm just too impatient D:

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

at least this game dev doesn't mess up dates like other devs.
What do you mean? If you take the first half of the game into account, the whole game will have been delayed 5 times in total! I don't mean to diminish the quality of the work they've put out or their customer service but you can't exactly say that the circle is very good at meeting its deadlines either.

If only the circle didn't officially announce that they're gonna release the game on the 1st of March, it wouldn't be so bad because people wouldn't be disappointed as they open up Dlsite and see that it's still not there. But announcing deadlines and never meeting them just makes the circle look unprofessional; when that happens, people start to expect to be disappointed which is never good marketing-wise.

I might sound a bit too pissed about the matter but it's because this is an actual business. When I'm looking at a game like Zell's FOBS game, I don't care about the guy meeting deadlines or not nearly as much because it's a free game. The guy doesn't owe anyone anything. But here, they make their customers pay the full price of a non-completed game so the least they can do is at least try to meet the deadlines they set themselves...

EDIT: Still no update in today's Dlsite cycle. Why they uploaded the update on Digiket but not the other sites is beyond me (it's the exact same process on Digiket and Dlsite)

Last edited:

ajmajm28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What do you mean? If you take the first half of the game into account, the whole game will have been delayed 5 times in total! I don't mean to diminish the quality of the work they've put out or their customer service but you can't exactly say that the circle is very good at meeting its deadlines either.

EDIT: Still no update in today's cycle. I'm losing hope
Do the english and japanese site update at the same time?

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Do the english and japanese site update at the same time?
I believe so (not 100% sure but I checked and it's already been updated for the 2nd of March so yeah most likely)

zephyr231

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

EDIT: Still no update in today's Dlsite cycle. Why they uploaded the update on Digiket but not the other sites is beyond me (it's the exact same process on Digiket and Dlsite)
Could it be because they didn't fix the problem they apparently found when they applied to dlsite, and that's the version that's up on Digiket?

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Could it be because they didn't fix the problem they apparently found when they applied to dlsite, and that's the version that's up on Digiket?
Could be, although they never specifically said that the problem was related to Dlsite. Besides, let alone Dlsite, DMM doesn't have the updated version either.

EDIT: It's up on DMM! I'm guessing Dlsite is next! Fingers crossed!!!

Last edited:

Theodosius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what engine was used for this game?

UB Maniac

Reputation score

Whats funny is that I just scroll through Joker's rant and then i got the email that they updated from dlsite lol

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am actually extra curious as to how the game will end, if we will get 2 or 3 bosses, and what will these bosses and other monsters look like. I've been checking every day since around the mid of February, and I am honestly really excited about it :)
I think its confirmed that there are 3 more bosses. 2 of them seem to be shown on the site in the new updated pics. I would guess the last boss might be the Queen of Heaven, they seem to be having her seem like an antagonist

Updates out now anyway, so yay

Latin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone pm me an updated version please? Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.