What's new

ACT [ Kokage no Izumi ] [ 木陰の泉] Demon Angel SAKURA vol.4 -The World of SAKURA- / 魔天使サクラの冒険 vol.4 -サクラの世界- RE180411 RJ180411

Status
Not open for further replies.

procrastinator brad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Devil Angel Sakura ep4

for those of you who don't want to buy the game and can't find a link, he put the update on his site if you have version 1.0

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

a full save file?

Svetson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

for those of you who don't want to buy the game and can't find a link, he put the update on his site if you have version 1.0
Ah so it does. I see why people said they found this update disappointing now. They kind of just ran out of ideas and the artwork never really got much better. Worse possibly even.

Saint Roland

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I agree that the ending turned out to be a little disappointing, but overall these games had a lot of content of very nice quality for a doujinshi-game and for a rather niche fetish to boot. Kokage no Izumi deserve a lot of credit for creating games as complex and enjoyable as these. I bought all of them and don't regret a yen.

Which is why I am pretty happy to see that the creator(s?) aren't about to stop making eroge and stuff. According to the (japanese) website, there will be a
  • VR animation of vore by huge harpy girl (the one from the second game) in June. Probably more a test than a game. Will work without a VR-device.
  • Full RPG game by Spring 2018. Same kind of content as in Devil Angel. More details in June. :eek:
Delays are to be expected, of course. Still makes me happy.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Delays are guaranteed, of course. Still makes me happy.
Fixed that for you

All jokes aside I'm really looking forward to see what kind of RPG they come up with. I just wish they were on Twitter so it'd be easier to follow them for updates

D

Deleted member 308428

Anyone know how to get emily to finish you?

Saint Roland

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fixed that for you

All jokes aside I'm really looking forward to see what kind of RPG they come up with. I just wish they were on Twitter so it'd be easier to follow them for updates
:p

I would wish that from a lot of developers. Most don't communicate their progress at all, don't even have blogs or other, regular status updates and simply leave you to wonder whether the project is dead, or merely sleeping. From a fans perspective, that is, of course, vexing.

But then on the other hand, using social media properly as a developer is insanely hard, because people are arse-holes to them all the time, complaining and making demands to their face without considering the person on the other end.
To a small team or single person, maintaining updates, blog, website or twitter, is simply extra busywork. It may even lead fans, who know nothing about the developers life/work situation or the process and hard work of creating even a simple game, to expect unrealistic, regular progress and to be disappointed as a result. To deal with all the typical trolling, spite and venom of the internet on top of that would probably drive many developers (who aren't usually communication professionals and, honestly, often socially inept) of the internet.

So, no, when I think about it, maybe it's a good thing many devs aren't on twitter after all.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know right, caring about the english part its a big plus.

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so having some issues. I cant save, at all. Also game freezes right when the devil says "im going now" at the start of the game

edit: huh guess the global.dat was corrupted, fixed.

Last edited:

Lurkermin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

looks like Ver.2.0 came out yesterday

Dabeavis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else having really bad slowdown with the penguin girls? (I'm using 2.0.0, tried both torrents of it on nyaa). The rest of the game is fine for me and it's probably not my system.

Last edited:

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I downloaded v2.0 and this is all I get when I try to start it. Anyone know what's up? Or can direct me to a post that answers this? I can move the mouse on the screen which moves the cursor between all the options there, but nothing works.

Edit: Fixed it by deleting the blank "save" file that was in the folder.

Attachments

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If anyones interested the complete collection edition(windows) is out now

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anything new in the complete version?
content wise no, it's just all 4 in 1 at a large discount even at it's full price it it's a lot less then buy them normally but atm they are all on sale so it's about the same price.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I see what people were talking about, about the ending being rushed. Talk about disappointment. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.