What's new

ACT [ Kokage no Izumi ] [ 木陰の泉] Demon Angel SAKURA vol.4 -The World of SAKURA- / 魔天使サクラの冒険 vol.4 -サクラの世界- RE180411 RJ180411

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAQuinn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Devil Angel Sakura ep4

I will not give anyone who PMs me a link to the update.

It's finally time. This has been, quite simply, the most underwhelming game in the series.

The art is as good as it's ever been...but for the amount you get out, is it worth it?

The maps are fun and simple in design...but you are still unnecessarily gated by a secret hunt for objects that should be entirely optional exclusively. The powerups can stay but if they ever do another series like this, that Super Orb nonsense needs to go.

The small enemies have loads of text and animations...but are all silly, a bit off in art style, failures of game design (Snow Ghost), or have flawed executions.

Sakura is still hard as fuck to control.

For the first time, I regret to say, the circle reused enemies and didn't even bother writing them a real scene.

If all four games were fused into one conducive whole with better design choices, I'd probably like it more.

Total Enemies: 25
Total Bosses: 6
Basilik Girl - Slow. Slow. SLOW. Digestion. Toungejob
Flower Wheel - Vore
Onsen Slime - Slime Absorption Vore
Egg Girl - Vore, TF into Egg
Mist Girl - Spooky Vore, Spooky Handjob
Pink Toad Girl - Vore

Salamander - SM with Fire, Pet
Fire Butterfly - Uses your ass for egg incubation
Succubus - A bigger version of the one from Part 3, farts, made into a dildo, later killed offscreen from sex
Magma Woman - melts with her volcanic tits, drinks the remainder
Fire Kangaroo - Pouch Vore

Scorpion-Tail Vore
Sheep Girl-Body press, makes you a family man on the spot
Ass Fairy-Anal Vore (Purple - 1 line of dialouge, Green - 2 lines of dialouge)
Bigfoot - Foot Crush, Boob Crush, Pet
Fox Woman - Tailjob, Pet
Golem Girl - Immediate digestion through stomach hole
Caterpillar Girl - Digestion of everything but your bones

Snow Ghost - Assimilation
Snowgirl - Rape
Snow Rabbit - Piss
Penguin Woman - Boob Crush, Double Boob Crush
Jellyfish Girl - Entrapment
Mammoth Woman - Milk Digestion, Vore
Ermine Girl - Blowjob

Bosses/Scenes

Emily - Piss
Mist Queen - Stomach Vore, similar to Kazari.
Flare - Butt Crush, Farts, Anal Vore / Licking
Golem Girl - Paizuri, Vore
Polar Bear - Armpit, Vore
Snow Queen - Boob Crush, Thigh Crush, Unbirth
World Mother - Entirely Consensual Sex, Practically In The Missionary Position / Breast Smother / Vore, Unbirth

Last edited:

Corrupted Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man, I just went ahead and played the rest of the game... sigh...

What a let down it all was...

I really liked the first three games, and there was always some nice monsters here and there. Fourth game had nice monsters too don't get me wrong (Flare is freaking amazing), but since it released in two parts, I kinda look at them as two different games... and man, part 2 was disappointing as fuck...

The first boss enemy of part 2 is ridiculous, weirdly drawn, and made me want to facepalm. Second boss was ok but her hentai scene was a letdown with the only exception being her 'second' out of the three phases she goes through with you at the defeat scene... Then I finally reached the final boss and she looked nice, not amazing, but nice... and then I procceeded to have the most horrible boss fight with her, and completely unsatisfying scenes...

I really can't understand why did they drop the ball so hard on this final part, is it because it was the end? I don't know, but it was a massive waste of money, I might as well had downloaded it and saved my money for Horizon Zero Dawn.

Just writing this here to hopefully save others from being scammed too.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just finished annnnnnnnnnd i swear im not bashing it, really expect a lot more just gonna say its they "rushed" it just same as Vol.3

Boss fight was "okey",in 3s ending thingie you can see how they rushed it, minor enemies expect a lot more for the time and the same vol.3 quality....

also, OMG WHY NO SCENE WITH COBONA 0/10 :(.

On the bright side the developer now can do another project :).

whiteninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How many endings are there? got the bad end I guess but how do I get the others?

qtnc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They really shouldn't do that rush thing instead they could develop the game properly (even by delaying it further ... they should have set an reasonable deadline in the first place ...), part 4 (2/2) was mockery of the series imho :rolleyes:
I second the idea of remaking part 1 with better graphics, my favourite boss was Scylla she had cool animations and proper personality (lewd sadist), Flare/Harpuia are tied 2nd :)

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How many endings are there? got the bad end I guess but how do I get the others?
Theres 3 ending, you need 6 of the super orb to fight the boss,you get 1st ending by defeating her,2nd ending losing to her boob crush,you get 3rd ending if you dont have 6 orbs.

Well the series is finally over,as a vore lover,kinda have a mixed feeling with this one,it started out quite good then somehow ended up a bit rushed and lackluster in the end(it could be also due to me getting used to it since its 4th game after all). I kinda prefered the old style where you can see sakura struggle or stomach wiggling instead of the HQ still image we have now.

You can tell the author originally planned for one element boss per series if you read the story,there was suppose to be 4 element IIRC. But somehow the sales didnt really go well or something else happen,they decided to end here. The last boss dont even have any scene except for the 3rd one which is also really not much at all compare to other boss.

The vore, the sakura controls,the damn hunt for super orbs,I will admit i am gonna miss this. Heres looking forward to their next game(hopefully another vore,we need more of this)

Edit:Forgot to mentioned that on their blog,they will keep working on as well,so no need to worry about them disbanding :D

zephyr231

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm still super salty that Flare doesn't eat you. Oh well. At least the Polar Bear had a rather nice scene.

babyluka21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE Pm me a link to the full version?! I've been a demon angel sakura fan since the first game, I'm DYING FOR THE FINAL VERSION X<!!!!!!!!!!!!

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can someone PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE Pm me a link to the full version?! I've been a demon angel sakura fan since the first game, I'm DYING FOR THE FINAL VERSION X<!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why not just pay for it if you love it so much?

It's on english dlsite

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's on english dlsite
Because it's the internet. Home to the greedy, needy, and... oh, you can't forget the ass backwards logic.

VGDMalcolm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Kinda agree with most of the people in this topic. Final boss scenes were very disappointing too.

thyladras

Lurker
Reputation score

if someone have a link, could he send it to me ? that could be very nice thx :}

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sheesh, what's with all the link begging in the thread? I mean, yeah, every thread has 'em, but this is getting a little absurd.

Guys, if someone wants to share a link, they'll fuckin' say so.

Otherwise, look somewhere else. Anime-sharing, nyaa, suspicious-looking Chinese websites...

dfreg12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's on english dlsite
I would've bought it but you can't pay with paypal for adult content and I don't have a credit card.

On another topic, the update was kinda disappointing. I expected more from it - animation was good, but the scenes itself went kinda downhill.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I just noticed that the penguin has two slightly different game overs do any of the other small monsters have alternate game overs?

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Man I was really hoping it'd show Carla getting eaten.
It was built up so well only to happen off-screen. At least Anastasia looked good afterwards.

Svetson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sheesh, what's with all the link begging in the thread? I mean, yeah, every thread has 'em, but this is getting a little absurd.

Guys, if someone wants to share a link, they'll fuckin' say so.

Otherwise, look somewhere else. Anime-sharing, nyaa, suspicious-looking Chinese websites...
I can definitely vouche that none of those places have it yet. Those are probably the first places most people checked. At this point I kind of just want to see what the lass boss looks like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.