What's new

RPG [Kの創作部屋] 乙女神物語~リフィのカラッパ島奮闘記~ (RJ086550)

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: virgin island

Can someone give me some help, I forgot to save but now I think I'm stuck with bad end where you become the fat dudes slave. I've only been caught once, when I go under the mansion the rope is dropped down so can't get in. Am I stuck with bad end, or is there something I can do to bypass it. I'm not able top sleep at INN due to the contract thing...

MASKOT

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone give me some help, I forgot to save but now I think I'm stuck with bad end where you become the fat dudes slave. I've only been caught once, when I go under the mansion the rope is dropped down so can't get in. Am I stuck with bad end, or is there something I can do to bypass it. I'm not able top sleep at INN due to the contract thing...
that happened to me as well when I was playin it the first time. Unfortunately, I dont think there's a way to bypass it, or at least I didnt find one so you would probably have to start again from the beginning. I could although give you the save file which is not far from that point (haven't entered the mansion yet).

Bryanis

Reputation score

The only way to avoid it is to stop using the inn a the beginning town. So either you can acces another town with an inn to rest or you'll have to use hp recovery items.
If you can't do either, then yes, you're screwed :/

rizo

Reputation score

that happened to me as well when I was playin it the first time. Unfortunately, I dont think there's a way to bypass it, or at least I didnt find one so you would probably have to start again from the beginning. I could although give you the save file which is not far from that point (haven't entered the mansion yet).
Oh if you could do that, that would be greatly appreciated. I don't really want to have to start again... :p

MASKOT

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh if you could do that, that would be greatly appreciated. I don't really want to have to start again... :p
there you go then mega.nz/#!HA5gQJQR!V4JxuHm-rlGxfoXhhhR5Ju63jhS-LYRvU5l46NYJ6v0

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Unbendable Legal Rules

2) The posting of pictures that depict underaged characters (or characters that appear underaged) in sexual situations is not allowed on this forum. It is illegal in the country this server is hosted in.

Stop fucking spamming this thread up, asking for links, please.

ments

Reputation score

Is 1.23 the latest version right now?
This game was released 4 years ago, and you ask is v1.23 latest right now, just look at dates some time, even some great games on steam don't get updates after 4 fucking years.
sorry toxic couldn't hold my self back

Darkstrain

Reputation score

This game was released 4 years ago, and you ask is v1.23 latest right now, just look at dates some time, even some great games on steam don't get updates after 4 fucking years.
sorry toxic couldn't hold my self back
worst part, a 2012 acc's first post XD....

Zin20

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello, as i wrote two Pages before, the Circle is working, for Years now, on a new Game.
More about it here:
M-77
Oh, sorry about that. I guess I missed that post. Thanks for linking me man.

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hello, as i wrote two Pages before, the Circle is working, for Years now, on a new Game.
More about it here:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26243
M-77
Probably more accurate to say they were working on a game for 2 years until they finally gave up on it and then started a new project back in November 2015. Don't want people to have the impression that their current project has been in the works for 2 years because I think that might set expectations very high.

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone got the full translated game? All the links I try are dead.
Here is a link to translation file I have, once you can find the game itself. Don't think I have ever seen the game already pre-patched.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seeing as people are asking for it, I'll see if I can re-upload a version of my translation some point soon.

For OBVIOUS reasons (Shota) this will NOT be a pre-patched version, you'll have to find the game on your own I'm afraid.

kadude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wish you could choose to go further with the old man in the beginning.
Was disappointed when he didn't land the kiss.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New link for the translation data

This is NOT the pre-patched version because a) You're not allowed share that content here, and b) I never bothered to create a pre-patched version.

Anyway, if you manage to find a copy of the game online, simply overwrite the data files with this one and it should work.

Older versions won't matter either as this is the data from the latest version, so as long as there wasn't any new scenes or pictures introduced it shouldn't matter, and I don't think there was.

MrGable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to unlock these scenes? (I mean locked od course)
My ancient guides don't cover this.

Attachments

AlexDark94

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello guys!
Can someone share a PublicData.rvdata? Or do I need another file to get CG gallery translated?
`cos looks like I`ve got a REALLY OLD ONE with a lot of japanese lines still left :(

Last edited: