What's new

RPG [Kの創作部屋] 乙女神物語~リフィのカラッパ島奮闘記~ (RJ086550)

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: virgin island

i'm not french myself, but could it be possible you wanted to write "voilà" instead of whola ?
i'm not either - will know in future

Dalurker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, guys.

This game is terrific but I have a problem now.

I can't finish it xD

I am playing first time virgin route (it wasn't easy :p)

The final dungeon with dragons and demons is way too hard for me and I am only level 19.

I'd like to buy the 10000 gold item that level down the enemies, but I find impossible to make enough money.

I need your help, guys. I want to start my second playthrough with this character so I don't need to level up from scratch. :(

Btw, THANKS Monkeyman for the translation!!! It doesn't feel like something made from machine translation. I luv it.

Kitty Kat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, guys.

This game is terrific but I have a problem now.

I can't finish it xD

I am playing first time virgin route (it wasn't easy :p)

The final dungeon with dragons and demons is way too hard for me and I am only level 19.

I'd like to buy the 10000 gold item that level down the enemies, but I find impossible to make enough money.

I need your help, guys. I want to start my second playthrough with this character so I don't need to level up from scratch. :(

Btw, THANKS Monkeyman for the translation!!! It doesn't feel like something made from machine translation. I luv it.
For your information the Virgin Ending is the easiest. Because the Virgin Goddess power is very powerfull indeed. Are you using the Orb to reduce some amount of the demon's hp and using the right techniques in the battle? I rememebr that the battle take a while but you have like unlimited mana (with a skill) to recover HP every now and then, mostly in the unavoidable hits by the demon, because most hits by the demon are missed. Maybe because of a thunder speel, I don't remember.

After the virgin ending I've started the game from scratch really to try some scenes but the fight without the goddess power is very hard imo. The thunder paralyze is also very used if not much more than in virgin condition. You have way more orbs to use in the no virgin battles tough. Like five I think, making the HP of the demom very low but it still needs some luck with the thunder paralyze or else you will need a high level.

Edit: rereading what you wrote made me a bit worried about you. I hope you're not using the orb with lesser demons. It's only needed for the last boss. He have something like tenths of thousands of HP so if you don't use the orbs the battle can take like 20 hours I think.

Last edited:

Dalurker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For your information the Virgin Ending is the easiest. Because the Virgin Goddess power is very powerfull indeed. Are you using the Orb to reduce some amount of the demon's hp and using the right techniques in the battle? I rememebr that the battle take a while but you have like unlimited mana (with a skill) to recover HP every now and then, mostly in the unavoidable hits by the demon, because most hits by the demon are missed. Maybe because of a thunder speel, I don't remember.

After the virgin ending I've started the game from scratch really to try some scenes but the fight without the goddess power is very hard imo. The thunder paralyze is also very used if not much more than in virgin condition. You have way more orbs to use in the no virgin battles tough. Like five I think, making the HP of the demom very low but it still needs some luck with the thunder paralyze or else you will need a high level.

Edit: rereading what you wrote made me a bit worried about you. I hope you're not using the orb with lesser demons. It's only needed for the last boss. He have something like tenths of thousands of HP so if you don't use the orbs the battle can take like 20 hours I think.
Thanks for the quick reply!!

I finally bought the Orb to reduce HP, but I haven't reached the final boss yet. That's my problem, the normal monsters of that final dungeon are very hard for me (again, I am only lv 19). And yes, I just realized the Orb is a consumable item :/ I can't use it like an accesory.

Any suggestion for the final dungeon? It's the only one that's giving me trouble.

Keyen

Reputation score

Two things which may help you:
-Did you finish the arena? The drain skill you get from beating the champion is really powerful.
-Did you got the combined amulet/ring? It requires the 3 amulets and combining them in the 3rd town (same for the 5 rings). It is REALLY helpful.

Also, don't be too much worried about the leveling, in a non virgin walkthrough, you can get an amulet which multiply by 5 the earned exp.

Actually, I think it's easier to start from a non virgin run and then go on the virgin run.

Kitty Kat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So what is this game about? can someone post some screenshots of it?
You can see screenshots in the DLsite?
It's about a girl who wants to be rich and choosed to be a explorer/adventurer to reach that goal.
There is a lot of teasing not seen before in rpg maker games which makes it really cool. If you played Virgin Protection Magic think of that game as an evolution of this one. Like Virgin Island is Super Metroid and Virgin Protection Magic is Castlevanis Symphony of the Night. They look like each other but were made in a different time. So it's natural you see some evolution.

Thanks for the quick reply!!

I finally bought the Orb to reduce HP, but I haven't reached the final boss yet. That's my problem, the normal monsters of that final dungeon are very hard for me (again, I am only lv 19). And yes, I just realized the Orb is a consumable item :/ I can't use it like an accesory.

Any suggestion for the final dungeon? It's the only one that's giving me trouble.
Like Keyen said, the necessary skill to get you infinite mana is an acessory. I remember now that you get some rings if you want (there are scenes to get them) and give them to someone in the last town to merge the rings and use all the abilities at the same time (wearing just one). I dont think you need all of them though. Just the recovering one do the task.

Keyen

Reputation score

Like Keyen said, the necessary skill to get you infinite mana is an acessory. I remember now that you get some rings if you want (there are scenes to get them) and give them to someone in the last town to merge the rings and use all the abilities at the same time (wearing just one). I dont think you need all of them though. Just the recovering one do the task.
Hum, nop.

The mana regen thing is when you use your sword (as an item) when still virgin, nothing to do with amulets. It grants 10% of your max mana, so it's not so useful against the last boss since you will use much more than 10% of your max mana between two spare turns (but it's great for farming).

The three amulets were (IIRC):
-Immune crit
-10% max hp regen/turn (Not sure if it's this amulet or the combinaison, but you can use the amulet as a "out of combat" healing for free).
-2/3 of mana cost

Which is still tremendously useful when you can get them at the same time by combining.

The 4th amulet (of the earth, IIRC) is exp x5, and it's getting by doing the scene (virginity loss, and maybe require to have lost it already) at the north of the thing you are looking for (i don't remember the name) in the ruins, with the wall.

And yes, you need all amulets/all rings to combine them.

Last edited:

Kitty Kat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hum, nop.

The mana regen thing is when you use your sword (as an item) when still virgin, nothing to do with amulets. It grants 10% of your max mana, so it's not so useful against the last boss since you will use much more than 10% of your max mana between two spare turns (but it's great for farming).

The three amulets were (IIRC):
-Immune crit
-10% max hp regen/turn (Not sure if it's this amulet or the combinaison, but you can use the amulet as a "out of combat" healing for free).
-2/3 of mana cost

Which is still tremendously useful when you can get them at the same time by combining.

The 4th amulet (of the earth, IIRC) is exp x5, and it's getting by doing the scene (virginity loss, and maybe require to have lost it already) at the north of the thing you are looking for (i don't remember the name) in the ruins, with the wall.

And yes, you need all amulets/all rings to combine them.
Yeah I thought about some skill that recover something. Skill was what I said first.

But don't need to worry the game is in english. The only surprise should be the massive HP of the boss really. The game is easy. Virgin being the easiest.

autizboyz

Reputation score

Umm is it normal, the cg room is not translated? Im using the one that monkeyman share.

Bryanis

Reputation score

Umm is it normal, the cg room is not translated? Im using the one that monkeyman share.
Yes, it's normal.

As I understant, the way the game is made the text from the scene replay aren't taken from the same place as the in game scene, so it's wasn't re translated.

There a few scene translated in the recollection room.

I guess that with rpgtrans it may have been avoided, but it's been done years before the tools was started.

Although I though there was another translation updated to finish this.

It can probably be fiexed with minimal amount of work by someone used to translating (I mean, finding the initial scene, copying / pasting to the recollection corresponding scene), but I'm not among them for the moment.

Dalurker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you so much guuuuys!!!

I did everything you suggested and now I am in a stronger position to take the final dungeon. I forgot about the arena, and it seems I was missing 2 rings and a couple of bosses as well.

I have the S-Ring now :D .

I can't make the S-necklace since that'd make Rifi non-virgin. Anyway, let's see how this thing goes, I have way more skills and abilities since the last time I tried. Counter is a dream technique.

Keyen

Reputation score

I can't make the S-necklace since that'd make Rifi non-virgin. Anyway, let's see how this thing goes, I have way more skills and abilities since the last time I tried. Counter is a dream technique.
You can, the last necklace (which require a scene) is not a part of the S necklace.

The first one is given by the old man in the first village, the other two are in the forest (one a bit before the second tower, the other around the miniboss in a lake, IIRC)

Porkbunny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can see screenshots in the DLsite?
It's about a girl who wants to be rich and choosed to be a explorer/adventurer to reach that goal.
There is a lot of teasing not seen before in rpg maker games which makes it really cool. If you played Virgin Protection Magic think of that game as an evolution of this one. Like Virgin Island is Super Metroid and Virgin Protection Magic is Castlevanis Symphony of the Night. They look like each other but were made in a different time. So it's natural you see some evolution.

thanks for your bad rep just for the question.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, it's normal.

As I understant, the way the game is made the text from the scene replay aren't taken from the same place as the in game scene, so it's wasn't re translated.

There a few scene translated in the recollection room.

I guess that with rpgtrans it may have been avoided, but it's been done years before the tools was started.

Although I though there was another translation updated to finish this.

It can probably be fiexed with minimal amount of work by someone used to translating (I mean, finding the initial scene, copying / pasting to the recollection corresponding scene), but I'm not among them for the moment.
Yeah the Events and the CG's are entirely seperate. Actually it's just a map with the events on it. I just never bothered to do them because by the time I was finished I hated this game with a passion.

It's a simple copy and paste job which I will probably do in a day or two, there WAS a version released that had fixed the CG room, but I cant remember who posted it or when so it's lost to the pages of the thread :p

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's a simple copy and paste job which I will probably do in a day or two, there WAS a version released that had fixed the CG room, but I cant remember who posted it or when so it's lost to the pages of the thread :p
I think that this file had the CG room translated except for one event if it will help you out Monkeyman.

Looks like the RU Home 2 scene in the recollection room doesn't work.

Last edited:

Dalurker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, guys. Thanks to all your advice I was able to finish the game!! :D

Now, I am on my second walkthrough, with all my stats saved, yesss.

Thank you so much, guys.

Off to discover those really difficult to figure out CGs, lol.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don't know what you mean but it's alright. Hope it helped. n_n
he obviously got neg-repped and assumed it was you. Kinda funny tbh, since your own reputation is still grey, which means you cant affect the reputation of others (yet).