What's new

RPG [Kの創作部屋] 乙女神物語~リフィのカラッパ島奮闘記~ (RJ086550)

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: virgin island

I always had the name down as Liffi... but whatever.

Anyhow, KCreateRoom's blog hasn't been updated in ages (last update January). I'd settle on knowing that they're doing something, and haven't disappeared into the ether.

Would I want a continuation of Liffi's story? Not really. This game is nice and well contained, and I'd worry that any continuation would overstay it's welcome. Also, playing this game now and contrasting it to some more recent H-games, it becomes apparent that the game is actually pretty basic - there'd need to be some innovation for any sequel.

Would I rather KCreateRoom do a game with a female MC rather than a male? Yes. But that's because I've never been a fan of male MC's in H-games, because it always seems to be some variation on run around sleeping with women, which I find kinda dull. A large chunk of male-MC games feature very weak/simple female characters, and that's never been something I'm interested in.
Yup it is also safe for me to say that all those games that i had played that felt godly is a female MC in them with virginity options like it shows who your first time is.
What i really look forward to in a rpg game is a speech check for virginity loss like it checks who you lost it to and the npc's will respond accordingly. It will be very tedious for the scripter to create tons of event's page for this feature.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uh, not to get too off topic here... but, how would other NPCs know?

(And as an aside, I know that VPM will some generic stuff when NPCs comment on the MCs chastity or lack thereof)

Gamer23

Reputation score

Uh, not to get too off topic here... but, how would other NPCs know?

(And as an aside, I know that VPM will some generic stuff when NPCs comment on the MCs chastity or lack thereof)
Loosing it in an arena or some blackmail leaks.
Technical wise, it would involve switches to check if that event has happened or not. Or if its just a simple chat, an in script conditional branch check of events will do.

monarch92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi,

anybody know how to get "end 7" (Rifi is expose on the bed at the brothel) ?

thank's !

playssx

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It seems like has bug with translated version. The game freeze when trying to recall boy hscene in hill village. Or it just me?

playssx

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hi,

anybody know how to get "end 7" (Rifi is expose on the bed at the brothel) ?

thank's !
Prostitute at brothel until crystal pop up then click it for ending if I'm not wrong. (Beat final boss first)

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It seems like has bug with translated version. The game freeze when trying to recall boy hscene in hill village. Or it just me?
Is not just you. It happens to me as well. I'm surprised as I had no problems playing it a few months ago....

playssx

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is not just you. It happens to me as well. I'm surprised as I had no problems playing it a few months ago....
Oh thx I feel relieved now hehe.

I hope translator or someone come back and fix this bug because this hscene required for alternate ending too...

playssx

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

post a save so I can check it out.
Save after beat final boss without using prayer ball. Now it is free-play mode and all cg unlock.

Problem is when recall one of kid's cg (kid in hill village) then game stuck anyway but other cg maybe ok.

Attachments

playssx

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How can you get the fire grimoire? Been searching around the plains but can't find the plains lvl 3, and also don't know what to do with that immovable rock in plains 1. Thanks in advance
1. Fire grimoire = beat 3rd fight(?) in arena.

2. Immovable Rock = go to hill village, at hot spring maybe has axe there for moving rock.

I'm not sure much because I havent play it for a long time but just come back today. :(

playssx

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks :). Btw can you still get the ending if youre not a virgin?
Yes, only ending 1 require virgin. (total 7 endings)

All endings need kill final boss before getting every ending. (except ending 4 which resulted as game over if I'm not wrong)

For Grimoire, you need to equip it or skill unavailable until you equip it again...

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Everything is still locked inside the cg when I load your save file...

Guess the triggers aren't up...

And where is that scene located inside the cg gallery? screenshot?

Rrezz

Reputation score

I believe the triggers for the CGs were kept in the common save file.

playssx

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here. Maybe work? not sure..... but try

I cant remember where exactly it is but in these 5 scenes for sure...

Attachments

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okey, I found what the problem was.

Here's the fix for it.

Copy to data folder, overwrite and then try to open the event. It's first row, 4th from left to right.

Last edited:

playssx

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Okey, I found what the problem was.

Here's the fix for it.

Copy to data folder, overwrite and then try to open the event. It's first row, 4th from left to right.
Hey no problem now. Thx guy. :D

I started play this game again and now I forget how to get those scenes. So sad :(

kev12in

Reputation score

does anyone still have the translation files for this game because ive been looking seem impossible to find not asking for the game just translation if possible

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

does anyone still have the translation files for this game because ive been looking seem impossible to find not asking for the game just translation if possible
This is what I have as the translation file, let me know if it doesn't work.

Enjoy! Was one of my favorite games.