What's new

RPG [Kの創作部屋] 乙女神物語~リフィのカラッパ島奮闘記~ (RJ086550)

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: virgin island

Mmm, that's my fault. The version I uploaded didn't have the CG room done at the time, I think someone else picked it up and finished it for me? But I don't have a link to that, sorry.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can someone point me towards the recollection room? I've been wandering around for ten minutes now and can't figure out where it's located. Don't laugh.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

IIRC, it's in the church
I thought that was what someone had said in this topic, but I was using a complete save someone posted recently and it was evidently in a different town than where the church was located. I just managed to find where it was right before you posted.

alsocarbone

Reputation score

I finished this game with different routes, and found the RPG and the H content kinda cool. But now i'm wondering if there is an uncensored version of all the CG or maybe some decensored CG made by someone.

M-77

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Not that I know. I wish this was less pixelated because it ruins the Art a bit.
You can write to the Creators: circle_km☆yahoo.co.jp (replace the Star with an @) if they may send you the Originals. Or write on his Blog: And ask if the could Censor less in the next Game they are working at now. Maybe they answer You. Look at the Classic "ELF" RPG´s, how to easy work this out and made the Scenes still undestroyed.
M-77

Last edited:

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hello guys!
Can someone share a PublicData.rvdata? Or do I need another file to get CG gallery translated?
`cos looks like I`ve got a REALLY OLD ONE with a lot of japanese lines still left :(
I've attached the publicdata.rvdata file that is in mine. I honestly don't know if it includes the translated gallery because this game is still in my backlog.

Attachments

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've attached the publicdata.rvdata file that is in mine. I honestly don't know if it includes the translated gallery because this game is still in my backlog.
It wouldn't, the CG room is a map file with events to be translated like any other map unfortunately. The publicdata.rvdata file will unlock all the CG's for you though. It's like a save file basically.

The version I posted a page or two back is an older version, I'll probably never get around to doing the CG room because, honestly, I spent so much time on that game that I fucking hate it now :L Someone else did it though, using my translation I would assume? (If not, yikes, that's a lot of effort) perhaps they'll share it.

Imlerith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can some1 recommend similar games to this one? It seems like a great genre. A game that I would recommend is Aylia's story!

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can some1 recommend similar games to this one? It seems like a great genre. A game that I would recommend is Aylia's story!
Closest I know is Virgins Protection magic and the 3 saki quest games.
Maybe the Circlekame games like parallel fantasy if and arms devicer too, but while they are great, they are kinda halfassed.
Also, did Aylia's story ever became more then a proof of concept?

thswherizat

Reputation score

Maybe the Circlekame games like parallel fantasy if and arms devicer too, but while they are great, they are kinda halfassed.
We're hoping to see the first chapter for the patrons this month! YT finally charged us for the major game update for the first time ever, so now he has to deliver!

Imlerith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tnx. Time to go hunting for working links. and just so you know: the game is being released this month. There is even a 1 hour demo which I would recommend that you play. Aylia's story might be one of the greats^^

Gamer23

Reputation score

What might that genre be?

Imlerith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What might that genre be?

weeelll open world cartoon graphics(the realistic style is bland) and you play as a character corrupting or being corrupted thru out the story. smth like that.

Jetaum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello everyone!

I am new. I am Jetaum.

I have a question... I have this game in particular that is still in Japanese. Is there a way I can change it to English?

I found old links, but they don't work.

Thank you.

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello everyone!

I am new. I am Jetaum.

I have a question... I have this game in particular that is still in Japanese. Is there a way I can change it to English?

I found old links, but they don't work.

Thank you.
Welcome!

If you own a copy of the game you can visit the public section of HRPG-Heaven.

I am new too and can't post a link but if you google "HRPGHEAVEN" and then click on public section - public translations you should find the awsome translation by monkeyman who also frequents the forum as I have noticed a few hours ago ;)
It's very easy to apply the patch just download and you should be able to play.

BooFoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to unlock these scenes? (I mean locked od course)
My ancient guides don't cover this.

anyone can help with this?

I figured out to get the endings.

To get Ru's ending, do all the h scenes with him and then beat the final boss. After that, go back to the 2nd town and if Ru is outside talking to his dog, there should be an Ending crystal just below him.
To get Bacon's ending, do all the h scenes with him and then beat the final boss. After that go back to the 2nd town and if Bacon is outside wandering around north of town, there should be an Ending Crystal below the item shop / inn.
To get the whore ending, do all the h scenes in the brothel and then beat the final boss. After that go back to the brothel in 3rd town and there should be an Ending crystal inside.

Attachments

Last edited:

thelolcat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone can help with this?
I'm not sure how to unlock them, can't remember, but here's a file that you can place in the game's directory that should give you all of the scene unlocks.